Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 16

Story Info
Step-Mother Liza, Fetish Queen.
4.3k words
3.86
5.5k
00

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

Mistress Vanna and Governess Margaret were waiting for Suzanne.

Mistress spoke first.

"Suzanne, there's a reason we've had you in chastity for the last week. We are sending you to Mistress Liza's for two weeks of fetish training, spanking, foot, shoe and boot worship. Oh, and pussy licking. I hear her....students....are some of the greatest masters of the art of cunnilingus."

Governess Margaret smiled and spoke up, "Believe me, Suzanne, you are never going to see a pair of high heeled latex boots or a rubber skirt again without your little clitty getting hard. Liza is a legend in our community."

Mrs. McGregor then said, "She is concerned simply and exclusively with being obeyed and shows little mercy or patience She's both arbitrary and cruel."

Suzanne was stunned, and started crying.

"B...B...B...But Mistress, I don't want to go!" she wailed. "I love you and want to stay here."

"I know sweetie. But nonetheless, you are going to do what you are told. That's what a good sissyslave does, right?"

Suzanne sniffed. "Yes Mistress, I guess."

"Good, that's settled then. Let's get this dress off, Suzanne."

"Mary, you may dress Suzanne for her trip to Liza's."

Mary took especial care in making up and dressing Suzanne.

As she was putting on Suzanne's makeup Mary said, "I've heard that Mistress Liza has a pair of boots with rings sewn into them. You'll be made to worship them, then, of course, she'd give you a spanking. THEN she'd put a collar on you, attach it to the rings so your mouth was right at her pussy, then order you to lick her."

After she was dressed Vanna commented, "Very good, Mary. Suzanne, Liza likes to be called Step-Mother Liza as you will call her for your entire visit. You'll be chastised the whole time, and you will spend hours and hours over her lap being spanked and hours and hours worshipping her divine pussy and hours and hours worshipping her boots, shoes and feet, hours and hours with her using her strapon on your boipussy. Like Mrs. McGregor said, you'll end up never being able to see a pair of high-heeled boots or a rubber skirt without getting erect."

"Oh, and Liza specifically requested that we remove any chastity cages, if you're wearing one. So let's get it off."

Maid May couldn't stop from humiliating the apprehensive sissyslave one more time before she left.

"Inspection, sissy!"

Suzanne lifted her skirt, exposing her semi-erect clitty.

"Now present, sissy."

Then she turned, bent over and spread her ass cheeks apart.

Mistress Vanna commented, "Oh May, you are such a tease."

"Thank you Ma'am." May smiled.

"Into the car, Suzanne, let's go."

Liza had requested that Suzanne be dropped off in the local park, fully feminized.

She stood by her car, watching the sissy walk up and down, her face flushed with embarrassment, passersby staring at her.

After about a half hour she finally walked up to the young gurl.

"Suzanne?"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"You may call me Step-Mother. You will be addressed as "gurl" or 'slave'.

Step-mother grabbed Suzanne by the hand, dragging her to her car, drawing even more stares.

Before they got in the car Liza asked "Are you wearing panties, gurl?"

"Ummm...y.y...y...yes, ummm...errrr... Step-Mother."

"Remove them, right now."

"HERE!" Suzanne squeaked?

"Yes, here and now. And you will be punished for your disobedience."

Suzanne sighed. "Yes, ummmm...errrr...Step-Mother." She reached under her skirt and as discreetly as possible removed her panties.

"The proper way for a slave to greet her Step-Mother is to kneel and kiss her boots. Do it."

Suzanne mind was in a whirl.

"Why is she doing this? Outdoors? In front of all these people? What if someone sees up my dress?"

Liza gave her a withering look, snapped her fingers and pointed down. Suzanne savored the smell of freshly polished leather as she kissed the toes of Step-Mother's boots.

"Get into the car."

Finally seated in the car Suzanne was embarrassed to find her clitty peeking out from her skirt.

Step-Mother Liza glanced down.

"Story of O rules, slave. Open your blouse. Lift your skirt and sit your naked ass directly on the seat."

Suzanne had never felt so nervous as when she rode with Step-Mother Liza.

With good reason, as she was to discover.

Mistress Liza Graham's home was a magnificent gated estate, isolated by miles of road.

Entering Step-Mother's opulent home, she said "Welcome to the Ecole Pour Esclaves. Now strip."

Suzanne smiled nervously.

"Lose the wig, too."

After she was naked Step-Mother proceeded to examine her body.

"Very nice. Smooth and hairless. How do you keep yourself like that slave?"

"Step-Mother, my mistress took me to a salon and had it all lased off."

"Turn, slave." She caressed his ass. "Lovely buttocks, too. I think it will be even more lovely when it's turned a nice shade of red. Don't you agree slave?"

"Ummm...errrr...Yes, Step-Mother."

"Such a cute little ass, really" Suzanne blushed.

With that Step-Mother reared back and started smacking Suzanne's exposed, vulnerable derriere.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"PLEASE MISS!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Suzanne wailed.

Step-Mother stopped only long enough to drag Suzanne over her lap.

Then she continued her chastisement. The room rang with the sound of palm against flesh, Suzanne wriggling her rear in an attempt to evade the blows.

Step-Mother was eventually satisfied with the amount of color showing on Suzanne's rear.

"Stand up."

When she looked down she noticed Suzanne's clitty was engorged.

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun" Liza thought to herself.

Suzanne had gotten more and more exited by her treatment at the hands of Step-Mother Liza.

"WHAT'S THIS? AN ERECTION? Slave, I will permit no displays of such wanton emotion in front of me. Lean over, hands on the couch. Let's start with a little warm-up, shall we? Kneel. Stay there like that."

She looked down at the kneeling slave, ran her foot over Suzanne's clitty, snorted in derision, then exited the room.

Suzanne waited for what seemed an eternity.

She left the room and returned carrying a strap.

"Over my lap."

By the time she was finished Suzanne's derriere was changed from pink to a flaming red.

As Suzanne's spanking had gone on and on, between the pain and rubbing against Step-Mother's stockinged legs, Suzanne became even more excited and eventually started spurting her boijuice all over her legs.

"You filthy, disgusting creature. Kneel down and clean that...mess up. Lick it up, gurl."

"Stand up, slave."

Suzanne stood and, embarrassingly, her clitty sprang erect again.

"That's' it. You're going into chastity. Let's see, the pink one? Maybe not. Wait here."

She returned and laid out several chastity devices.

"I'll be merciful and let you decide which one you want to wear. Pick a comfortable one, you'll be wearing it for your entire stay."

Suzanne's eyes widened in fear.

After dithering for a minute, Suzanne decided on the pink one.

The sound of the lock clicking shut was like the sound of doom to Suzanne.

Step-Mother Liza made sure that the device was secure.

"I haven't made up my mind. Should I wear your key around my neck or on a chain around my ankle. Perhaps the ankle would be best, because every time you worship my feet you can see it. Ankle it is."

Then, to further embarrass Suzanne, she took a picture of her newly caged clitty.

"I'll be sending that to your Mistress and Governess."

Seemingly Liza knew all about Suzanne's life.

"Now your first lesson in foot and shoe worship. Kneel. Start licking the soles of my boots. Suck on the heel, too"

"Now come with me."

Step-Mother led a naked, chastized Suzanne to her bedroom.

"Help me undress, slave."

"Kneel down by the bed."

Liza ran her booted foot up and down Suzanne's chastity cage.

"Now lick me."

"Not good enough. Lie down face up on the bed."

Step-Mother then sat on Suzanne's face and ordered "Worship me."

After she came, Step-Mother then proceeded to don another outfit as Suzanne watched.

In the corner of the room was a dog cage.

"Crawl in." she ordered.

"I'll be back shortly. You can help me don my strapon. Then expect to be fucked in the ass."

Then she exited the room and snapped the light off.

"Stand before me, slave. I must say that I am very disappointed in your performance today. First, you were not able to control yourself, and emitted that disgusting...juice all over me.

Then you couldn't make your mind up as to which chastity device you wanted to wear. Then when ordered to lick my boots, you failed miserably. Your cunnilingus skills leave much to be desired. And finally you clenched yourself, making my penetration of your rear difficult. You have a lot to learn, and before you return to your Mistress you will have learned them all."

And the way to learn is through discipline, unrelenting and merciless."

Liza pulled on a pair of black leather gloves.

"Now over my knee."

Suzanne was reduced, once again, to tears by the long, intense spanking.

"You're lucky I didn't decide to use the cane on you, Suzanne. But don't worry, I will."

Step-Mother again ordered Suzanne to clean her boots.

"Suzanne kneel down and lick my boots. Lick them until they shine. I'll give you an hour, and if I'm not satisfied with the job you've done I'll use my tawse on you. Then you'll start all over again."

Suzanne's clitty strained against the limits of the cage she had on.

Of course the boots weren't cleaned to her satisfaction.

Again her rear was striped from the Scottish tawse. "Now start again."

"Another of your many duties is to lick me clean when I pee. Come with me."

Step-Mother had Suzanne watch as she relieved herself, then had her clean her, then use a towel to pat her dry.

After her caning Step-Mother announced "Bedtime, slave. Come with me."

She led Suzanne back to her bedroom, where she locked her in a dog cage for the night.

"Sleep well, Suzanne."

Then she turned off the lights and closed the door on the sobbing sissy.

Over the years Liza had found that a naked, embarrassed and humiliated young boy, girl, or sissy, was so much easier to control and educate.

"Your Mistress Vanna and Governess Margaret and I have had several conversations about you. And we have decided that you will not be staying with me for two weeks, but a full month."

Suzanne gasped. "A month, Mistress.....errrr...Stepmother?"

"Yes, a full month. Mistress and Owner Vanna, wants you thoroughly trained as a submissive fetish slave, one who understands how to please a woman. And believe me, when you leave here that will describe you to a tee.

Now kneel before me and repeat what I say:

"I, Suzanne, will serve my Step-Mother for this month...

I pledge to obey her and her every order, no matter how painful or humiliating....

I make this pledge of my own free will as I wish to discover my submissive

sissy side....

This has long been my desire and I wish to explore it....

When she was finished echoing Step-Mother's words she said, "From now on your life will be about service and obedience. And I will train you in both.

You may be punished you at any time, for any reason. Or for no reason at all.

Pleading and screaming while you are being punished were not only useless but will actually be punished in themselves. Trying to evade a punishment will lead to further strokes.

You may be bound at any time, for any reason. Or for no reason at all.

You will obey my every order, my every whim.

You exist to give me pleasure.

Do you understand these rules, slave? The only right you have is the right to beg

You exist to serve and adore me.

As it says in the 'Story Of O', what I do is less intended to make you suffer, scream, and shed tears as it is to make you feel, through this suffering, that you are not free, but fettered, and to teach you total dedication to something outside yourself."

"Yes, Step-Mother, I exist to serve and adore you. Thank you Step-Mother for showing me my true place and I will serve you with my heart mind and body to your standards.

Thank you, Stepmother...."

"You may kiss my shoe as a sign of your obedience."

"Come with me."

Liza led Suzanne to a room she hadn't seen.

It was stocked with Step-Mother's shoes and boots.

Suzanne was shocked at the number and variety on display.

"Kneel."

"One of your primary duties while you are here is to maintain my shoes and boots,

to keep my leather and rubber in pristine condition. Any failure on your part will result in a punishment."

"Your primary tool will be your mouth."

With that Step-Mother picked up a pair of shoes and slowly ran her tongue of the tips.

"And so that you understand how serious I am, I'm going to demonstrate how you will be punished if I am dissatisfied with any aspect of your work. Over my lap."

Suzanne never did know how long the spanking lasted.

After her thorough spanking Liza held out her hand.

"You may thank you for your punishment, gurl."

Suzanne kissed the her and thanked her for her lesson.

"Let's start, shall, we? You may begin with my boots. Lick them until they shine. I'll give you an hour, and if I'm not satisfied with the job you've done I'll use my brush on you again. Or maybe the cane. on you. Then you'll start all over again."

Suzanne thought to herself that this kittle speech was like a mantra that Step-Mother used.

Step-Mother sat and watched Suzanne as she started licking each pair of boots.

"Later on I'll allow her to use a polishing rag." she thought to herself. "But this is an important lesson for her to learn."

"Remember, lick them until they shine. I'll give you an hour, and if I'm not satisfied with the job you've done I'll spank you. Then you'll start all over again."

Again Suzanne's clitty strained against the limits of the cage she had on.

"A very unsatisfactory job, Suzanne. I thought by now you would know what to do. Let's use the cane on you this time. Ummm...24 seems a good number for the first time."

The ferocity of each blow was ... well, indescribable. The count had reached ten slow, deliberate strikes, each expertly placed, both in location and in time. Each preceded by that nasty wasp-like buzzing noise. Never the same place more than once, always on a fresh, tender target. The timing maximized the amount of pain without letting it die.

Step-Mother paused and said "Suzanne, your screaming and caterwauling is ridiculous. I'm going to gag you and start over."

After the caning Step-Mother ordered Suzanne to report to her room for yet another lesson.

When Suzanne arrived Step-Mother was stripped down to her stockings, sitting on a couch with her legs spread apart.

She just snapped her finger and pointed.

After she orgamsed Step-Mother rolled over.

She just snapped her finger and pointed.

"And don't just lick." she snapped. "I expect you to stick your tongue in my derriere, to penetrate me. Eventually you will be skillful enough to give me an orgasm that way."

When Step-Mother arrived the next morning to release Suzanne from her dog cage, she told her she was changing her chastity cage.

"Hands behind your back. I need to cuff you for the change."

Liza dressed in her rubber punishment dress for today's lesson in obedience.

"Suzanne, you are not to look me in the face today. You may stare at my shoes or the floor, or just look away."

And just to torture the poor locked sissy, she started displaying herself.

"I bet you'd like to kiss my derriere, wouldn't you, slave?"

Leaning forward she asked "Is my pussy wet, gurl?"

Suzanne couldn't help but look, and Step-Mother caught her in the mirror.

"Suzanne, I thought I told you to clean these shoes. There's a speck of dust on the heel."

For her disobedience Step-Mother gave Suzanne a caning.

A dozen of the best.

Not satisfied with the results, she put then Suzanne over the horse.

After finishing with Suzanne, Step-Mother Liza relaxed with a cigarette.

She had Suzanne kneel beside her for hours, holding her ashtray, completely ignoring her.

Finally she said, "Oh, slave, I forgot. I wanted you to clean my shoes again. We'll defer your punishment for you sloppy job in maintaining them until later. Now lick."

Liza preferred hardwood floors in her house because the sound of her high heeled boots clicking across them added to the fear and submissiveness she wanted to inculcate in a slave.

"Bedtime, sissy. I want a goodnight kiss. You can start with my toes, then move to my cock. Then you can sleep on the floor."

Of course when she went to suck on the rubber phallus she had to say her mantra:

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

Step-Mother commented on how she liked what Suzanne said.

"But I'm tired now. I'll fuck your ass in the morning."

She collared the slave, then attached a chain to bed and locked it to her collar. Tonight she was kind and gave Suzanne a blanket to sleep with on the floor.

Sometimes Liza liked to use Suzanne as a footstool, just to reinforce her inferiority

After an hour in position Liza ordered Suzanne, "Fetch me a cup of coffee, slave."

"Yes, Step-Mother. Right away, Step-Mother."

Liza smiled to herself. She loved training submissive sissy-slaves, instilling obedience, submission, surrender and humiliation

She would turn Suzanne's life into a hellish, never ending round of bondage, discipline, humiliation, chastity and service, all designed to instill absolute obedience, submission, surrender, and to remove any traces of masculinity.

Suzanne ENJOYED the humiliation of being mocked and belittled, her stiff clitty gave her away. Sometimes she wondered why she reacted that way. She thought it must be the mortification, an ecstasy, a way to lose oneself, to become an object at the disposal of another's will.

But Liza knew SHE just drew pleasure from it. Suzanne was like a doll she could play with, or a mouse she could toy with. And the sheer pleasure of it always got Liza a little damp in her panties.

"Suzanne kneel down and lick my boots. Lick them until they shine. I'll give you an hour, and if I'm not satisfied with the job you've done I'll use my tawse on you. Then you'll start all over again."

Step-Mother Liza's conditioning program seemed to be working on her. Suzanne's clitty strained against the limits of the cage she had on upon hearing Step-Mother's mantra.

"Not good enough, slave."

Liza stood, put her hand over Suzanne's mouth, then dug her heel into her caged clitty.

"Hand my cane. Then take your position."

Suzanne knelt, presented the cane, than leaned against the back of the couch

Liza flexed the cane, making sure it would inflict the amount of pain she wanted.

Then she ran her gloved hand up and down Suzanne's ass crack. Suzanne shivered in fear.

Liza started Suzanne's chastisement.

"Count, slave."

This time she made sure that she got the back of Suzanne's thighs.

"Thank you for my discipline Madam"

"Of course, slave. Now start again. And remember, I still have the cane handy."

On her hands and knees once again Suzanne started licking Step-Mother's boots.

"Mistress, may I ask you something?"

"You may ask. That doesn't guarantee an answer, slave."

"Of course, Mistress. But do you think I could take a picture of you to send to Mistress Vanna and Mrs. McGregor?"

"Why you little devil. Are you appealing to my vanity?" she said with a laugh.

"Very well. I have several punishment dresses that I prefer. I'll let you take my photo in several. BUT....for being so forward and speaking out of turn you must be punished."

Suzanne sighed. "Yes Step-Mother."

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12