Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I'LL take a photo of your ass and send it to Vanna and Margaret."

"Kneel. Wait. I'm going to get changed."

When she returned she wore a full length rubber Discipline Dress.

Suzanne took a photo of her in her dress, and then two other dresses.

"Light my cigarette, slave."

Finished her smoke, Step-Mother donned a pair of gloves. Suzanne realized she was in for it.

Mistress wasn't satisfied until Suzanne's ass was, once again, flaming red.

Suzanne's punishment wasn't finished.

Mistress took Suzanne to the shoe closet where she tosses a pile of her boots on the floor.

"Clean them all, slave."

"With what, Step-Mother?"

"Well, since you talked out of turn, you can lick all of the clean."

"Yes, Step-Mother."

"Hmm...let's see. I promised a photo for Vanna. Turn your ass toward me, then look over your shoulder as you lick one of the boots."

Vanna and Margaret were charmed by the image.

Suzanne's tongue ached by the time she was done.

But all the boots were gleaming. And her clitty was sore from trying to erect in its cage.

"There's a speck of dust on this pair. Do them again."

That night instead of putting Suzanne in a dog cage, Mistress collared and chained her to her bed.

Liza Graham liked to dress to emphasize her authority. She was also a strong believer in punishing her young slaves sans clothing. A naked, embarrassed and humiliated young sissy, she had found, was so much easier to control and educate.

"Suzanne, you have been very naughty. Disobedience and backtalk and blatant displays of lust will not be abided in this house. So, what happens to bad gurls?"

"They get punished, Mistress."

"Correct. You may begin to atone for your disobedience by kissing my boots and begging for a caning."

Kissing her boots Suzanne begged "Please Step-Mother I have been a naughty girl and I deserve to be caned."

"Very well, slave. Come with me. We are going to Mistress' Chapel."

"Do you like my new Punishment Dress, Suzanne?"

"Yes, Step-Mother, it's very flattering."

"I think it needs some buffing, though. You may polish my rubber dress, slave."

"Yes, Step-Mother."

"Bedtime, slave!"

And for no particular reason except her own pleasure Liza gave Suzanne another caning.

Tonight the sissyslave had a chain locked onto her chastity cage, then to her bed.

Of course she slept on the floor.

In the morning Suzanne was released and ordered to assist his Mistress in her bath.

First she ordered Suzanne to lick her clean after she peed.

Then Suzanne drew her bubble bath.

Of course Mistress kept toying with Suzanne's caged clitty.

"Get me a drink, slave."

Liza moved to the shower so Suzanne could pay special attention to her feet.

When she was finished Suzanne dried her and applied body lotion, then assisted her to get dressed.

Mistress looked at Suzanne in the mirror.

"You must be terribly horny, slave."

"If you say so, Step-Mother."

"HA! Good answer. We'll have to do something about that."

Liza tied Suzanne to her bed, then toyed with her caged clitty.

"Would you like a blowjob, Suzanne?"

"Ummm...errr... ahhhh...Yes Step-Mother."

Liza licked her caged clitty.

Mistress laughed at Suzanne's disappointed face. "You expected more, slave? You actually thought I'd take your disgusted appendage into my mouth? That's as good as you're going to get."

Suzanne started crying. "PLEASE Step-Mother, may I cum?"

"Oh, very well."

Suzanne's cage was then taken off and she was then tied to a chair in an awkward position, and a prostate massager shoved into her rear entrance.

Between Liza's manual and the mechanical stimulation, Suzanne started leaking her sissyjuice.

"There you go, Suzanne all done. Let's get you cage back on. Then you can clean that disgusting mess up."

Suzanne got on her hands and knees to lick her spurts up.

"Suzanne, good news! You get to wear clothes today!"

"Oh, thank you mistress!"

"Come with me."

In an empty bedroom, on the bed was a pile of....panties.

"Ummm...Step-Mother?"

"Yes, slave, I'm going to allow you to wear panties today. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Ummm...Yes, Step-Mother. Wonderful."

In fact I want you to change them every..oh....half hour."

"Ummmm...thank you, I guess."

"And of course I'll inspect each pair throughout the day."

Of course she preferred translucent or transparent panties that showed her chastity cage.

"Turn around, show me your rear. Oh, that looks delicious. Does the string feel good running over your boipussy?"

"Yes, Step-Mother. Very...stimulating."

"Step-Mother the panties on the bed are all used up."

"Wait, I have more. And look! Brand new."

"Thank you, Step-Mother."

"I don't like that pair. Go change them immediately."

"Suzanne, what is wrong with you? You know that leaking sissy tears is a punishable offense."

"Yes, Step-Mother, I do. But you letting me wear these gorgeous panties today has gotten me so excited."

"We'll soon correct THAT, you naughty gurl. Over my knee!"

"Suzanne, before I lock you up for the night you may wash all the panties you wore today. By hand. Then hang them up to dry."

Before putting Suzanne back in her dog cage for the night, Liza gave her another spanking. Just so she could order Suzanne to lower her panties to around her thighs as she reddened her ass.

"Goodnight, sweetie, pleasant dreams."

"Thank you for a wonderful day, Step-Mother."

"You did such a good with on my boots the other day that you can do my gloves today. When you're done I want you to pick what pair you want me to wear when I'm spanking you."

While Suzanne was busy slowly and lovingly licking each pair of gloves to a high shine, Liza left to change.

Liza returned wearing one of her rubber Punishment Dresses.

"Well gurl, which ones did you choose?"

"Umm...errr. the opera length leather ones, Step-Mother."

"Very good."

She donned the gloves then ordered Suzanne to light her cigarette.

"Kneel. Hands behind your head."

Liza finally stubbed out the cigarette then pointed at her lap.

12