Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 17

Story Info
Training with Step-Mother Liza.
4.5k words
4.05
5k
1

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

"Suzanne, I have a new morning ritual for you. When I release you from your cage or collar, I want you to get on your knees and kiss my shoes, the raise up and kiss my pussy, when you will wish me a good morning."

"Good Morning, Step-Mother."

"Come, Suzanne. It's a beautiful day out. Let's go out to the garden."

Liza put a collar and hood on the sissyslave. Then she removed her chastity cage.

"I'll have you kneeling Suzanne if you please. On your knees for Madam! We shall begin your discipline with a little instruction in obedience. Madam would like her latex boots kissed! At once, Suzanne. At once!"

Liza noted that her latex and heels had brought about the desired and expected response from her young charge: a steely hard erection.

"Begin, slave."

" Again, you wantonly display your lust You need to be taught how to control these distasteful... urges of yours"

"It's when I think about you Madam. I, I, I can't help it Madam. I get stiff Madam. It just happens."

Liza smiled. What a perfect little sissy slave.

Time for another lesson, Liza thought to herself.

"Head down, I want to examine my boots."

"That's a horrible job, just terrible."

"Now, Suzanne," says Liza, "Why will Step-Mother be giving you a spanking?"

"Because I haven't cleaned your boots properly, Step-Mother."

"That's correct, slave. You have to learn. And discipline is the only way to train a submissive slave like you. Let's get your chastity back on, then back to the house."

Instead Liza waited until they were back at the house, just to make Suzanne nervous with anticipation.

"The steel one this time, I think."

"Very well Suzanne, over my knee. I will not allow such lack of attention on your part."

"Yes, Step-Mother, thank you Step-Mother."

Liza sat on the straight backed chair in Suzanne's bedroom.

"Time for your nightly maintenance spanking, Suzanne. Over my knee."

And for last time that day Suzanne's rear was turned a flaming red.

"On the bed, Suzanne."

"Let's use the chain tonight."

Suzanne, confined to the bed by a length of steel chain padlocked to her collar, was tormented by her enflamed ass and her clitty trying to grow in its cage.

Liza had Suzanne perform a nice long session of foot worship. The open toe sandals were perfect for the job. Suzanne was finally shaping up as a foot slave.

"Suzanne, kneel. You may stare at my feet."

Suzanne didn't understand what was going on. Simply staring at her feet and her clitty started to swell. At long last her conditioning was working.

Finally, after an eternity of torment for Suzanne Step-Mother said, "Time for your weekly release, Suzanne."

"Sit on the chair. I have to tie you in position."

The chair had a dildo attached to the middle of the seat.

"And let me lube you up."

Then Liza removed her clothing.

"Suzanne I want you to kiss my ass and beg me for release."

Suzanne had to impale herself on the dildo, and was then bound to the chair.

Suzanne's clitty started to grow with the stimulation of the dildo in her boipussy.

"Let's get this off."

Suzanne sprung erect almost immediately.

Liza used a hand over hand stimulation to harden her even more.

Then she started stroking the erection.

Then she started rubbing her pussy against Suzanne's clitty.

Suzanne started begging.

"Please, please, Step-Mother, let me spurt!"

Then she turned around actually allowed Suzanne's clitty to enter her sacred vagina! After a few thrusts Suzanne was making sounds of an impending orgasm.

Of course Mistress pulled away. Suzanne groaned and emitted a slow, frustrating dribble of sissyjuice.

Liza gave Suzanne a few more torturous strokes.

"Let's get this thing back on you, then you can lick up your mess."

The click of the lock meant at least another week before she could make sissy puddles again. Maybe more.

And of course Step-Mother then had Suzanne lick both her holes as a thank you.

And even though she had just made a puddle, the sight and smell and taste of Step-Mother Liza caused clitty tried to grow again.

"Suzanne, get down on your hands and knees and worship my feet. Do a good job and I won't use my paddle on your ass."

One of Liza's favorite training methods was the leather harness.

She would lock the gurl into the bondage harness, remove her chastity cage, and have the slave stare as Liza taunted and teased her.

"I bet you'd like to rub your little clitty against my pussy and make cummies, wouldn't you Suzanne? But you can't. I control you. I tell you what to do. I order you around. And you, you little bitch, obey everything I say, don't you?"

The slave inevitably got hard, between the visual and verbal abuse.

Then she would give her a ruined orgasm.

"Oh, too bad, you pathetic sissy."

And the cage went back on and Suzanne had to lick up her cummies.

Vanna and Margaret were getting an update on Suzanne's progress from Liza.

"Sorry, you can't speak with Suzanne right now. She's a bit busy." Liza was actually at that moment sitting on Suzanne's face.

"I've come up with a new conditioning program. I have her kneel and stare at my feet for a half hour."

"Then a half hour of foot, boot or shoe worship."

"Then I make her wait for half an hour for a caning."

Vanna spoke up. "What a great idea. Have you considered doing that to Suzanne before a long session of pussy worship? A half hour of just staring at your vagina? I know you are training her in the art of cunnilingus, and I think that would help."

Liza just said "Brilliant! I'll do it. Mmmmm... the thought of doing something like that is getting me all wet."

The three women laughed.

"She'll be returning home in a week, so that should give me some time."

"You could play with yourself, too, as she's staring at you. Guaranteed to drive a slave crazy."

"HA!"

"Anyway, dearie, Margaret has had a wonderful idea. With so many using online meetings these day, you should stream one of Suzanne's discipline sessions to us."

"Ooooo...I like it. But I'd need someone to control the camera, the action. Can't spank a sissy taking a picture."

"We could send you one of our maids for a day or three. You could borrow her either as a dom or a slave maid, it doesn't matter to me."

"I think I'd prefer her as a slave, of course. She'll be under my discipline when she's here, right?"

"Oh, of course, sweetie. Complete control. You can use her to humiliate Suzanne even more. For example you could have Suzanne suck on her clitty."

"Hmmm....let me think on it."

"Anyway, Suzanne has a meeting scheduled with my cane."

After hanging up Step-Mother ordered Suzanne, "Hurry up, bitch. Make me cum. Then its over the bench for you."

Step-Mother decided she like the idea, so she talked to Suzanne.

"Guess what, Suzanne? We're going to be having a guest. And guess who? Your Mistress' house maid May!"

"Since you've been a good gurl, as a reward, I'll allow you to suckle on my breasts."

Suzanne slowly, carefully licked and nibbled on Liza, exactly as she liked it. It had taken many sessions over Liza's lap before Suzanne learned to do it correctly.

And of course as she got more excited by Suzanne's ministrations, she spread Icyhot over her slave's nipples.

Between the sexual excitement and the pain, Suzanne's clitty grew in its cage and she started leaking.

"Suzanne, I'm a little...tense. I'm going to allow you to use your talented tongue to give me some relief. In my ass. Make me cum or I use the cane on you."

One thing that fascinated Suzanne was when Liza was naked, the amazing way her rear and breasts moved as she walked. She wished she could walk like that.

May was humming to herself, contentedly doing her chores for the day when she was summoned by the sound of Mistress Vanna's hand bell.

"May, come here. I have some news. You're taking a trip. You're going to visit Step-Mother Lisa for a few days."

Mistress Vanna and governess Margaret fussed over May's uniform and makeup. They didn't want Liza to think they had slovenly help.

May waited impatiently for her ride.

Arriving at Step-Mother Liza's the chauffeuse walked May into the mansion.

Maid May greeted Step-Mother Liza with a curtsey.

"Present yourself."

May bent over, as if about to be spanked.

Instead of spanking her, she lifted her skirts and Liza checks her panties, stockings, garter belts and petticoats to make sure she were fully and properly dressed.

"Very good, slave."

"Now lift your skirt and lower your panties. I want to examine you."

Liza toyed with May's vagina.

May glistening with secretions, and Liza slipped a finger inside her easily.

"Kneel. How dare you exhibit such unbridled lust in front of me? Look at this!"

She held up her glistening finger.

"You deserve a spanking for such a display! But first lick me clean."

The teasing continued.

"Can you accept a spanking, slave?"

"Yes, Mist.... ummm...errr....Step-Mother."

"Good. Stand. Turn, lift your skirts, bend forward and ask for a spanking."

May, her derriere sticking out, her skirts lifted, panties bunched around her knees, said "I have been a bad girl, Step-Mother. May I please have a spanking?"

"Naughty, naughty slave. Up against the x-cross. Hold still."

WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP WAP

After twenty May's behind was a nice shade of pink. But she hadn't flinched, hadn't protested. Liza was impressed. But of course she didn't tell May that.

Liza ran her hand over the smooth, pink skin.

"Now kiss my feet to thank me and ask if you can pull your panties up."

"Step-Mother, may I pull my panties up?"

"No. You may now, however, remove your clothing. In my household slaves must be naked."

May blushed, but began removing her maid outfit.

"Excellent. Now that you are dressed correctly, you may worship me, then we'll go get Suzanne."

They arrived at a bedroom, where Suzanne was locked in a dog cage.

"I didn't want her to get into any mischief while I was greeting you." Liza explained.

"Hmmm....sleeping arrangements. I only have one dog cage, so I guess one in there and the other chained to the bed."

Step-Mother attached a leash to Suzanne's collar, and had her follow on all fours.

"May, this is my Mistress' Chapel, a place of worship to the Goddess of Pain. Can you take a caning, slave? The same way you can take a spanking?"

"I think so Step-Mother."

"You think so. Let's find out."

Liza tied May's hands over her head, and soon reduced her to a blubbering crying mess, begging for her to stop, just for a second.

Liza smiled, her nipples stiff, her vagina tingling and damp from the pleasure of inflicting a punishment.

Liza released May and she fell to her knees and kissed Liza's shoes as a thank you for her caning.

"May, I want you to get ready for the session with Suzanne. Get you equipment set up and start the call with your Mistress. I'll call Vanna and let her know."

Liza prepared for her session with Suzanne.

She like to wear a rubber, latex or leather punishment outfits.

Then she usually picked out one of her many instruments to carry with her to the session even if she knew she was going to inflict a hand spanking.

Carrying a whip or a crop always gave a slave a thrill of fear, "is she going to use that on me?"

But today was for spanking, Gloves or no gloves?

She decided to forgo gloves, the better to feel Suzanne's flesh as she smacked it.

May had the camera ready for Liza's entrance to the sitting room.

Suzanne, kneeling, naked except for her chastity cage, was trembling in anticipation.

"Stand up!" she barked.

"HOW. MANY TIMES DO. I. HAVE. TO. TELL. YOU. My heels have to be kept pristine.

I'm going to set aside a whole afternoon to discipline you, and I'm going to do it properly.

As your Sep-Mother it is my responsibility to train you to be a good, obedient, well-behaved sissy, and I shall spank your bottom until you learn."

"You are a naughty gurl. And what happens to naughty gurls?"

"They get punished, Step-Mother."

"Correct, they get punished. So ask me nicely for your punishment. Do a good job of begging and I my go easy on you." Liza smiled.

Suzanne knelt down again and started kissing Liza's boots.

"I have been a bad gurl, Step-Mother. May I please have a spanking?"

"Over my knee gurl. and we'll see if you can get away with such sloppy work."

May had set up several small cameras around the room, and carried one that was also connected by blue tooth to the computer, which was streaming to Vanna's mansion.

Liza ran her palm over Suzanne's exposed and vulnerable bottom, and Suzanne shivered in anticipation.

Liza sets to her task, her palm cracking rhythmically against the gurl's bare flesh. And thanks to modern technology Vanna and Margaret had seen every exquisite moment of Suzanne's humiliation leading to this point.

Gradually Suzanne's bottom grows pink and then red and then finally a mottled red.

May had an inspiration and brought the camera in close so that Suzanne's ass cheeks jumping under Step-Mother's hand were visible.

Vanna and Margaret watch entranced as Liza keeps up an unremitting series of blows. Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen.....This is a spanking administered by an expert, a professional.

"Excellent technique." Margaret commented.

Liza examined Suzanne's reddened rear.

May took a close-up.

Liza, not completely satisfied, rained a further series of blows on his ass.

"Thank me, slave."

Suzanne's soft lips started to kiss the tender labia of Step-Mother's pussy. Letting out a low moan, Step-Mother told herself to relax and enjoy every minute of her slave's attention.

She truly felt like a Goddess, to be adored and worshipped.

After an explosive orgasm, Step-Mother had Suzanne kiss her boots..

Then an hour's corner time.

"Hand's behind your head, sissy. No touching your cage."

Suzanne caught all of it on camera.

Vanna and Margaret were so turned on they went to bed early that night.

"Bedtime, gurls!"

Liza leashed Suzanne and had her crawl to her cage, locking her inside.

"Tomorrow we'll have a nice long session of shoe and foot worship."

"Now be a good gurl or the keys may just happen to be lost."

"May, come with me."

Back in the sitting room Liza put a hood and collar on her.

"Corner time, slave."

May waited patiently for Lisa to release her.

"Come here, May."

May crawled the Step-Mother Liza, who smiled. May was truly well trained maid.

"You may lick my shoes."

"Thank you, Step-Mother."

"Come along, slave. I have to put you to bed."

"Wait. In there. Head down, hands behind your back. You can lick me clean after I've peed."

Liza chained May's collar to the headboard, giving it a few tugs to be sure it was secure.

Then she spent fifteen minutes teasing her.

"Goodnight, May. Sleep well."

In the morning Liza released May. "You may give me a good-morning kiss." pointing at her pussy.

"May, let's start streaming again. We'll show Vanna and Margaret how well Suzanne has been trained. Remember, gurl, long slow licks. Then my rear hole. Then back to the divine vagina. Hmmmmm..."

Liza thought for a moment.

"Suzanne, let's make an addition to the mantras you use. Repeat after me:

'I love worshiping your divine vagina and sacred clitoris with my tongue and lips. I am nothing but a slave trained to give you pleasure."

Vanna said to Margaret "That is SOOO hot. Remember what she said. We'll have Suzanne say it too."

"May, time to drain Suzanne's balls. It's been about a week, and I do keep to a schedule with her."

"Time for your release, Suzanne. And guess what? May is going to make you spurt your cummies!"

"May, you may remove her cage. Bind her hand behind her back. Now, a treat, Suzanne! You may look at my divine vagina."

Liza toyed with herself, legs spread in front of Suzanne.

"Look, Suzanne, look how wet I'm getting!"

"Step-Mother, Suzanne is being naughty. She's leaking and her clitty is getting big."

Liza told May to start.

May whispered softly, "Just relax now... it will all be over soon." Her soft voice played havoc with Suzanne's feelings. "I want a nice big spurt from you Suzanne. Open your legs a little wider and relax."

Suzanne started vibrating Suzanne's boipussy while caressing her asscheeks and toying with her balls and clitty.

It had all become too much for Suzanne, who was now shaking visibly from the intensity of the caresses.

"Uhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Liza gave May nod, at which she increased the vibration level of the Magic Wand.

Then she took her middle finger and penetrated Suzanne's rear entrance.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh miss, I'm... I'm... AHHHHHHHH......"

"Naughty gurl, Suzanne! Now let's slurp up all your cummies, ok?"

"You are a naughty gurl, Suzanne, you made cummies. You should be able to restrain yourself. And what happens to naughty gurls?"

"They get punished, Step-Mother."

"Correct, they get punished. May, fetch my cane. This bad gurl deserves a dozen of the best."

May continued the streaming session, Showing Suzanne's punishment to Vanna and Margaret

After Liza had dismissed the two slaves to, she's talked to Vanna and Margaret. "I had forgotten how much fun it is to have two slaves in the house.

"What about the one you had?"

"Rebecca had to go home to help with her sick mother. Her REAL mother." LAUGHS

Unfortunately she passed away, and at her funeral, which I attended of course, her sister informed me that SHE wanted to take ownership of Becky. So I agreed."

"Oh. So sad. Of course one of the things I most enjoy about having two sissies is forcing them to do thing to each other."

"Or to them!"

"Maybe when you are done with Suzanne we could procure another sissy for you."

"That's very kind of you, Vanna. Let me know."

"Time for a Pegging, Suzanne!"

One of the conditioning methods Liza used was to make a slave tell you how much she likes it and make her beg for it, because when you're wearing a strapon and she's naked, it's pretty clear what's coming, but there's no need to hurry; the psychology of the anticipation is there to be exploited. Order her around, spank her if you wish.

Make her kneel down and lube up your cock.

"Suck on it, slave. Make it nice and wet so I can slide it right into your boipussy."

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

And the absolute pinnacle of this exercise was to give your slave a sissygasm.

Then spank her again for having an unauthorized spurt.

Before putting her into her dog cage Liza rubbed her pussy over Suzanne's face, leaving her scent. Then she left, turning off the light.

Liza returned with Maid May later. Instead of chaining her, she used the well trained maid to lick her to several orgasms.

SUZANNE RETURNS HOME

"Good morning, Suzanne. Big day today!"

Liza released her from her dog cage and slowly, sensuously pegged the sissyslave for ten or fifteen minutes.

Later Liza summoned Suzanne after her morning ablutions. She was carrying a flogger, running her finger through the strands.

"Suzanne, come here. Kneel. Head down. I have some news. One of your Mistresses will be arriving today to take you and May home."

Suzanne gasped.

"Do I have to leave, Step-Mother?"

Liza laughed.

"You naughty gurl, a slave never questions an order. You have to be punished for that. Over my lap."

Suzanne's rear was a nice shade of pink when Liza said, You know what? Let's leave you with a memento for your trip home. Fetch my cane."

"Not quite what I want. Let's touch you up a bit."

"Bend over again."

After leaving a half-dozen more welts on her bottom she said "That's better.

While we're waiting I'll allow you one last chance to worship my feet."

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12