Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, up on the couch, facing the wall."

She caressed her reddened, striped ass, then squeezed her balls.

Suzanne waited and waited, her impatience building, until she finally shifted her position. Step-Mother snatched up her cane and gave Suzanne a cut. "Stay still, gurl."

Governess Margaret arrived at long last.

Greeted by Liza, Margaret asked where she could change. "After all, you have been conditioning him for a month, right? I brought the perfect outfit."

When Margaret walked into the room Suzanne stammered "Ummm...errrr....uhhh....Governess?"

Governess was clad in a leather underbust corset that left her breasts bared, And pair of thigh-high latex boots with five inch heels.

Liza and Margaret talked for a few minutes, allowing Suzanne to serve them.

"Time to leave, Suzanne."

Liza stopped Margaret with a suggestion.

"She should be wearing a hood, blinding her."

"Good idea."

"Suzanne, say goodbye to Step-Mother Liza."

Step-Mother walked the three outside.

"Now Suzanne I want you to thank Liza for such a wonderful time."

Suzanne fell to her knees and thank Step-Mother profusely for all the time she had spent with her.

Suzanne was worrying to herself in case anyone saw her on the drive home, and said so to her Governess.

Margaret relieved her worry by leaving her hooded, binding her hands and gagging her, then shoving her in the trunk and slamming the lid shut.

Liza re-entered her house. Without a slave to lick her moist pussy, she pulled out her trusty dildo

Then she showered and changed, sat back and had a drink, dreaming about what she would do to her next trainee.

Suzanne, hooded, blindfolded and bound on the ride home started dreaming about Vanna and Margaret and Liza.

Mistress Vanna

Governess Margaret

Step-Mother Liza

Then her mind wandered to the scenes she had seen of Vanna and Margaret together.

And the times the two had humiliated and punished her.

Then her mind wandered to Step-Mother Liza.......

In her memory she saw much of what she had gone through.

The spankings

The foot worship

The spankings

Worshiping the divine vagina

The spankings

The strapon

The spankings

The nights sleeping in a dog cage

The nights sleeping chained to the bed

The spankings

The boot cleaning

The prostate stimulation

Maintaining Step-Mother's leather, latex and rubber.

The ass worship

Imprisoned inside the trunk of a car, blindfolded, Suzanne's clitty was painfully trying to erect inside it's cage, almost as if Step-Mother Lisa were there caressing her balls. Her mind continued its wandering.

The spankings

The constant chastity

The teasing

The spankings

The smell of cigarette smoke

The swish and bite of a cane

And indelibly imprinted in Suzanne's memory was the sight of Step-Mother Lisa in a punishment dress....

...donning her opera length spanking gloves...

...and ordering her "Over my lap, slave."

SUZANNE ARRIVES HOME

At long last the car stops and Governess had May release Suzanne from the trunk of the car, first removing her hood.

She helps her out, and, blinking in the sunlight, reveals to Margaret her clitty bulging in its cage.

"Tsk, tsk, you naughty gurl. I'll be telling Mistress about this."

Vanna and Margaret had carefully orchestrated Suzanne's return home over the phone.

"When you get here we'll act like we aren't going to take Suzanne's chastity off, that she'll wear it indefinitely."

"Vanna, you are an evil woman."

"Why thank you, dear. You too!"

Margaret laughed.

"Down on your hands and knees and crawl to greet your Mistress, slave."

Suzanne drops to her knees and enters the house.

Vanna is waiting, in full fetish gear. She points at her shoes and Suzanne crawls to her and starts licking the soles.

"Welcome home, sissy. Aw you poor gurl, how long has it been since you made cummies?"

"A month, Mistress."

"Show everyone, Darling. Climb up here. Show everyone your little winky."

Suzanne got up and knelt on the sofa, automatically putting her hands behind her head.

Vanna and Margaret glanced at each other, a small smile playing on Margaret's lips.

"Oh my. Well, let's get this off."

Margaret says "Wait. I really don't think her cage should come off."

Suzanne gasped. "No. no. no. Please......"

" Let's see how horny she really is."

"Sue, please call Maid Mary in. I want her to give Suzanne a nice welcome home smackbottom."

"Please, Mommy, no!" Suanne gasped.

Mommy held her finger up, silencing the sissy slave.

Vanna sat back and enjoyed the spectacle of Suzanne's bottom being turned, once again, a glowing red. Margaret stood beside her as Vanna ran her hand up and down her rear.

"Maybe another two dozen more, Mary. Suzanne doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut."

Susanne pointed out that Suzanne's clitty had grown under Mary's ministrations.

Vanna said "Liza is a genius."

"Suzanne, lay down."

Governess McGregor started running her feet over Suzanne's caged clitty.

Then ran her feet sensuously up her body. Suzanne automatically started worshipping her foot.

The next step was to drive Suzanne even more crazy by using her mouth.

At this point Suzanne was moaning and begging nonstop for release. "Please please please let me cum."

And then to add to the torment Mary knelt started licking Suzanne's balls.

Finally Vanna took over, ordered Suzanne to get on her hands and knees and used a vibrator on her until she spurted.

Maid Marta made her scheduled appearance, bearing a cane. She knelt before Mistress Vanna and presented it to her.

Margaret noticed that Suzanne's clitty had reacted to the mere sight of the cane.

Vanna ordered Marta to strip and expose herself to Suzanne

While again toying with her clitty.

Margaret had a toy ready, a vibrating butt plug.

"Present, Suzanne."

"Marta, you do the honors." She lubed Suzanne's rear entrance, inserted and turned on the vibrator.

Once it was inserted and running, Suzanne ended up writhing on the floor. She screamed as she spurted her cummies again.

Vanna ordered "Margaret, take over."

"Ok, Suzanne. In truth we got good reports about you from Liza, so you don't have to wear your cage for a week."

At long last she uncaged Suzanne.

Then lubed her up and started toying with her. Again.

She gave Suzanne one little lick on her clitty.

"Ok, I thing that's enough."

Suzanne looked up at her in adoration and said "Thank you thank you thank you, Mistress, Thank you Governess."

"Stand up Suzanne. Show us your clitty."

Remarkably enough she was still capable of getting an erection.

Margaret held up Suzanne's pink chastity cage.

"Remember, Suzanne, we keep a goodly number of these on hand, so be a good gurl."

12