Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 20

Story Info
Suzanne's training continues.
4k words
4.38
4.2k
1
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

CURTSEYING

The sissy slave stood in front of Aunt Mo.

"Suzanne, why are you in chastity?"

"A sissy maid is not allowed to have a disgusting erec....erection,

because....because it makes a nasty ugly bulge in....in....her panties."

"Correct Suzanne. So what do you say to me for not allowing you to have unsightly bulges in you panties?"

"Thank you mistress.

"And when you can't show any unsightly bulges, and have been in chastity for a while a sissy maid starts leaking. What do you call that when is shows on your panties?"

"Sissy tears, Mistress."

That's right, sissy tears."

"Suzanne, told you that when you enter a room where I am I want you to curtsey to me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Very well, let's see how you do. Enter the room and curtsey."

Suzanne left the room and re-entered. She tried to curtsey, but failed.

"Awful, just awful.

"Give me a curtsey. Now, you are to have your head down, eyes on the floor, skirt between your thumb and forefinger, right foot back, bend your knees, back straight, then straighten up wait for me to acknowledge you."

"Hmmmph. Marginally better. Try again. Leave the room, enter and curtsey."

Once again she closed, then re-opened the door. As she entered she performed her required curtsy. Placing one foot behind the other, she bent her knees and pulled the hem of the dress outward while bowing her head. She didn't dare look at her while performing her submissive duty.

"Do it again."

Leave. Enter. Curtsey.

"Suzanne, this will never do. Fetch my riding crop."

Sissy knelt and presented the leather crop on her open palms.

"Stand. Lift your dress then lower your panties."

Aunt Mo then ordered "Over my knees."

After a severe thrashing that left Suzanne crying and red faced Aunt Mo ordered the sissy to start again.

"Hand me your panties. Now curtsey."

"Out and return."

Leave. Enter. Curtsey

"And again."

Leave. Enter. Curtsey.

"Again".

Leave. Enter. Curtsey.

"Better. But.....a trick I learned long ago is to put a book on your head, then curtsey without dropping it. So. take this book, leave, reenter and curtsey with it on your head."

Suanne remembered how to walk with a book balanced on her head from her high heel training. Keeping it balanced while curtsying was another story.

Each time she entered the room and failed to maintain her balance and dropped the book Aunt Mo had her bend, raise her skirt and gave her cut with the riding crop.

After forty-five minutes Suzanne could deliver a perfect curtsey.

"By the way, the amount of time I've wasted in training you goes into your punishment book."

"Suzanne you and Fawn may serve us on the terrace."

One of Suzanne's regular duties as a maid is to shave Mistress's legs and

private parts, then to lick her clean of any residue, then to massage them with skin lotion.

Mistress would often summon the sissyslave into the bathroom where after she urinated she had to lick her clean.

Suzanne's training turned more serious .

"Suzanne, have you been maintaining your dildo worship ritual? Your Stepmother emphasized to me that it is really important."

"Yes, Mistress, every night at bedtime."

"Hmmm. If my niece thinks it's so important you should increase how often you do it. Let's see. From now on when you wake up in the morning, after you have put your heels on and used the bathroom, get dressed for the day, I want you to perform your ritual. What is it you say?"

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

"Ok, show me. Wait."

Mistress Maureen rang a bell and one of her other maids came in.

"Ah, Fawn. Go track down James and send him to Suzanne's room. We'll be waiting for him."

Then she whispered to Fawn, "Then deliver my little surprise to her room, but wait outside."

In Suzanne's room Mistress sat on the bed, waiting for her paramour. Suzanne waited, silent, in the sissy maid attention position.

"Ah, finally. James, have you seen Suzanne perform her dildo worship ritual? No? Suzanne, proceed."

Suzanne knelt before the rubber cock and said "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

Then she engulfed it, bobbing her head up and down ten times.

James' eyes widened in surprise, then he smiled.

"Oh, sweetie, you are in, for some good times."

Aunt Mo laughed.

"Ok, Suzanne, I have a little treat for you. Ok, Fawn, come on in."

Fawn came in, then placed the 'surprise' on the floor, a mirror with another dildo stuck to it, standing erect.

"Look, Susie, an new rubber cock. Why don't you suck on it, too."

Suzanne knelt the said "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

Bending down she engulfed the fake penis with her mouth.

Fawn said "Oh, sweetie."

"Quiet, Fawn. VERY good, sissy. Fawn, help Susie, strip down to her stockings."

The slave obeyed.

Then for the first time in what seemed like weeks Aunt Mo drew the small key over her head and unlocked Suzanne's chastity.

"Bend over, slave."

Aunt Mo then removed Suzanne's butt plug.

"I want you to lube your new dildo the sit on it. Say your ritual, then fuck yourself with it."

Suzanne's clitty was erect as she slowly, tentatively lowered herself onto the rubber phallus, then she started to do as Aunt Mo ordered.

She started going up and down, faster and faster until throwing her head back, mouth agape, ropes of cum shot from her erection.

Aunt Mo, Uncle James and Fawn all applauded.

"Your first sissygasm. Lovely. So I want you every night to do this exercise instead of with the wall mirror dildo. Repeat you mantra, lower yourself onto it, then up and down for, ohhhh, twenty times. Of course you'll be chastized but so what? Now what does a sissy do with her cum?"

"She eats it, Mistress."

"Well get started then"

Suzanne licked her sissy puddle from the mirror.

"One more thing. If you DO have a sissygasm doing your evening ritual, I need you to report to me immediately. THAT would be an unauthorized orgasm, subject to severe punishment."

"Yes, Mistress."

Suzanne was busily dusting when Maid Pru stopped her.

"Inspection, sissy. Attention position. Good. Now lift your skirt."

Pru ran her hand over Suzanne's pantied, chastised clitty.

"Turn. Your stocking are a mess, the seams aren't straight. AND WHAT'S THIS? A RUNNER? You sashay your girlish ass to Mistress RIGHT NOW and tell her."

The sissy slave found Mistress Maureen in the sitting room, curtsied and said

"Mistress I have a confession. I have a runner in my stockings."

Her spanking lasted for twenty minutes.

"Inspection sissy!"

For once Suzanne passed Pru's scrutiny with no problems.

For Suzanne's next lesson she spent a week in the kitchen with Cook.

Her uniform is a chastity cage, apron, maid cap and high heels

Cook was a tyrant in the kitchen, and liked to use either a tawse or a wooden cooking tools to spank her staff and the sissy.

Cook had several assistants, a sissy sous chef and a baker.

Sometimes for her amusement Cook put vegetables in her boipussy, using a spray of Pam for a lubricant.

But Suzanne did learn a lot. Cook was a good, well, cook, with a wealth of knowledge.

Suzanne had displeased Aunt Mo so she ordered Uncle James put her in bondage. Wearing a bra and garter belt, stockings and high heels, he bound her to a vertical pole with her hands tied behind, then a rope around her neck, then knees and ankles.

Aunt Mo stood before the sissyslave, removed her chastity cage, then caressed her clitty to a full erection.

"Very good, James. Now gag and blindfold her."

He then used a scarf as a gag, also knotted around the pole. He finally blindfolded her with another scarf, tied the same way.

Every time someone passed they paused to tease the bound sissy. A caress, a few masturbatory motions, several sissy maids even knelt and took Suzanne's clitty into their mouth for a few moments.

She waited hours, the pain seeming to grow with every moment.

One afternoon Maid Prudence stops Susie for yet another inspection. She has to keep her uniform hoisted and she started running a vibrator up and down her chastity cage, forcing her to orgasm.

Of course Maid Pru ordered Suzanne to report to Mistress that she had had an unauthorized orgasm.

This time Aunt Mo used a cane on the naughty sissy.

Aunt Mo's supply of maid outfits was seemingly endless. She outfitted Suzanne in....

Shiny black latex, short skirt, petticoats, lace gloves, fishnet stockings, 5 inch black patent high heels.

Pink latex with short skirt that left her exposed. Not a skirt as much as a six inch length of material. Pink latex boots with five inch heels.

A sheer pink maid dress leaving her intimate undergarments on full display as she worked around the house.

A bralet consisting of two open mesh triangles, a tiny apron that barely covered her chastity cage, a maid cap and stay-up stocking.

She also had sissy outfits:

A short pink latex dress, petticoats, pink fishnet stockings, pink high heels and a wide brimmed hat with pink ribbon headband with a pink bow.

A white satin bra and panties, a lacy white garter belt holding up lace-topped stocking, White satin opera gloves, a white satin bow on the top of her head, with white high heels with little satin bows.

Aunt Mo also liked a minimal maid outfit. It was two short chains padlocked to her collar and wrist cuff, holding a serving tray. Kneeling she makes a convenient place to put down a glass of wine. Wearing only a waist cincher and lace top stay-up stockings, a maid cap. And a pink clitty cage.

One evening Suzanne and Fawn were waiting on Aunt Mo is the sitting room. Aunt Mo said to Fawn. "You have been a good gurl, recently. Would you like a treat?"

"Oh, yes Mistress." Fawn squealed.

"Come here. Suzanne, I want you to lift Fawn's skirt up out of the way."

Suzanne did as she was told and was startled to see a pair of sheer panties, and that.....Fawn.....was wearing a chastity device.

"She's....she's.... she's a MAN?" Suzanne blurted out.

No, silly, she isn't a man, she's a sissy, right Fawn?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Really, Suzanne, you didn't know?"

"I...I...I...ummm...guess I did, Mistress."

"Now I'm going to unlock her."

She pulled out the key she had around her neck, unlocked Fawn and removed the device and the restraining ring.

She immediately sprung to a full erection.

Aunt Mo gave her cock a few strokes.

Then she said to Suzanne, "Go ahead, kneel and suck her off."

THE PSEUDO-CUCKOLD

Suzanne stands in waiting position in Aunt Mo's room, then has to witness Master James making love to his Mistress.

"Ah, Jimmy my boy, that was magnificent, as always. Sissy, come here."

Suzanne stood by the bed.

"Kneel."

Aunt Mo spread her legs apart and pulled Suzanne's head toward her vagina.

"I know how sissies like you love the taste of cum. Now lick me clean, sissy."

Suzanne's eyes widened in fear.

"NOW!" Aunt Mo shouted.

Suzanne went to work, licking and slurping up the mess from James.

"Stick your tongue all the way in. Get it all, sissy."

Aunt Mo eventually shook from another orgasm.

James sat watching, smiling at the scene.

"Are you finished, Maureen?" James asked.

"Yes, yes. Nice and clean the way I like it. Now sissy, do the same for Master James."

"Start by licking my cock and balls, sissy."

Suzanne licked and licked, trying to get all the spunk off his genitals. James then started to stiffen.

"Ah, sissy, what a magnificent mouth. Suck on me now."

Master James started grunting in pleasure and poured yet another load of cum into her mouth.

Aunt Mo had rolled over to watch.

"Stand up and look at me, sissy. What a nasty, dirty little gurl you are. Your face is a mess, covered in saliva and cum. Leave it like that for the rest of the day. Just fix your lipstick. You did very well, sissy."

Suzanne curtsied and said, "Oh thank you, Mistress, thank you thank you thank you."

Aunt Mo laughed and waved her hand. "Go along now. And don't forget your lipstick."

Suzanne got to the door, turned and curtsied once again.

Maid Pru find's Susie sitting, her shoes removed.

"And what do you think you're doing? You know Mistress hates an shoeless maid."

"But my feet hurt and it's only for a few minutes."

Pru smiled cruelly. "Too bad, sissy, I have to report you. Come with me. No, don't put your shoes on. Carry them."

"I KNEW I was being soft, leaving your shoe locks off this morning. And this is the way you pay me back? Well then. Pru, run to her room and fetch a pair of locks. And YOU, missy will wear your locked shoes to bed for the next three nights."

Suzanne curtsied.

"Yes, Mistress. Whatever you say Mistress."

Suzanne was quietly doing her chores when she met Uncle James in the sitting room.

"Suzanne, you look lovely today."

Suzanne curtsied. "Thank you, Master."

"Come here, stand in front of me. Lift your skirt, lower your panties."

Uncle James toyed with Suzanne's locked clitty.

"Getting frustrated, Susie?"

"Strangely enough, no, Master. Oh, I still want to come, but it's almost as if a life of service has sublimated my desire."

"Hmmmmm...very interesting observation. Would you like to sublimate my cock?"

"Oh, yes sir." Suzanne knelt down.

"Wait."

He picked up a cell phone and dialed, put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi, dear.

"Listen, your new sissy is here with me. Is it ok if I use her?"

"Oh, you silly bunny, that's what she's here for, of course you can."

"Thanks, snuggles. Kiss kiss"

"Bye!"

Uncle James snapped his fingers and pointed down.

Suzanne knelt. James stood and unzipped.

"Suck my cock, you filthy whore."

Suzanne felt a thrill as she accepted Masters member.

A MONTH INTO HER TRAINING

Suzanne's alarm went off at 4:30. She had found that the early start to the day allowed her the time she needed for her morning boipussy cleansing and bubble bath. She immediately donned the mules she had left beside her bed the night before, then knelt in front of her training dildo and repeated her mantra, "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum" then took it into her mouth and throat ten times.

Her morning routine started with a self-administered enema, followed by a cleansing douche, then her morning bubble bath.

Next came moisturizing, powdering, and perfuming and then lubricating and inserting today's jeweled butt plug.

She then pulled out her uniform for the day. Of course some mornings her uniform was wrinkled and she had to hasten to iron it.

Then she did her makeup, foundation, powder, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, lipstick and lip gloss, then dressing according to her strict instructions.

First she donned her bra, slipping breatforms into the cups. Then her corset, tightening the laces of her black underbust corset the extra inch needed to squeeze into the maid uniform's tight bodice. Then she rolled sheer seamed full fashioned black hose up her legs and clipped them to the corset garters. Then her panties, then donned a short taffeta petticoat that would rustle with each step. Finally she dropped the maid uniform over her head, ever cautious not to mar any of her preparations.

Finally she donned her 5 inch black patent pumps.

In the mirror she touched up her bangs, brushed out her shoulder-length

brunette wig, then re-applied perfume to all her strategic points. Her nails were still perfect, thank goodness.

She then donned her apron and placed her maid cap on her head.

Every morning she carefully inspected herself in front of the mirror. Turning she inspected herself again. "I have GREAT legs." she decided. Satisfied she started her day.

Corseted, shod, wearing her uniform for the day she then went to the kitchen, where Cook and her staff were also already hard at work preparing for the day. She usually had a black coffee. Her food consumption was one to the things Aunt Mo kept a close watch on. Of course she was still given her daily "vitamin".

Usually about 7:15 Cook indicated that Mistress' morning tray was ready.

Suzanne carefully carried it to Aunt Mo's room, knocking gently on the door.

(Right after she started her daily routine she had tripped and dropped the breakfast tray. Her punishment had been the talk of the household.)

On being told to enter she delivered the tray, gave the first curtsey of the day, uncovered the dish, poured the coffee, then milked and sugared it to Aunt Mo's exacting specifications.

"Good morning, Mistress. I hope you had a good sleep. Is there anything I can do for you this morning?"

Aunt Mo stood, lifted her nightgown and said "Just a good morning kiss, sissy."

"Yes Ma'am." She then got on her knees and gently kissed Mistress' exposed vagina.

Some mornings she had to perform cunnilingus on her, and at other times worship her feet.

THE MORNING RITUAL

To complete Suzanne's transformation into a humiliated sissy maid, and to deepen her submissiveness, Aunt Mo required her to present herself each morning for inspection after serving her breakfast. Maureen meticulously checks to see that the sissy maid's stockings are correct, tops aligned, seams straight, corset fully tightened, her uniform and apron freshly pressed. Then she has to display herself. Aunt Mo has her lift her petticoats and dress to inspect her panties, then to lower the panties to check her cage. She checked to see that her cage was tightly locked, then would caress her balls, causing her clitty to try to erect. Suzanne would then turn around, bend over and reach back to spread her asscheeks apart, displaying her plug.

"Very well. Straighten your clothing up."

Of course some mornings Suzanne received a good spanking. Just to further embarrass and shame her.

Aunt Mo would then put a small lock on the maid uniform zipper. This was not so much to prevent Suzanne from removing her uniform as it was to establish her dominance and Suzanne's submissiveness. Then she would put her shoe locks on for the day.

Suzanne then asks if her appearance is satisfactory and for permission to begin her days work.

"Draw my bath, gurl. Then you may dress me. I'll need you finish my laundry today, and remember, hand wash my delicates, hanging up my bras and panties to dry. You may then iron my skirts and dresses. After they are dry you are to fold and organize my panties and bras. Do it correctly or you will be severely punished."

Suzanne curtsied again as she left the room to get Mistress' morning toilet ready.

Suzanne's instructions varied from day to day. Some days it was to clean all the bathrooms in the mansion. Other days she was ordered to do all the windows, upstairs and downstairs. Maybe a day scrubbing floors.

Other days she had to assist the other sissy maid as they did their chores.

Suzanne was kept busy. Each day she was given a list of Sissy Maid Chores to be completed. If they weren't finished to Aunt Mo's satisfaction, the consequences were dire.

Some of Suzanne's Sissy Maid Chores included:

Making Mistress' bed

Foot licking and toe sucking

Painting Mistress' toenails

Massaging Mistress' feet

Dressing Mistress

Body worship - licking pussy and ass

Discipline

Toilet duties

Ironing clothes

Hand washing laundry

Regular laundry

Cleaning Mistress' shoes

Cleaning the house, scrubbing floors, dusting, cleaning windows and mirrors, making other beds, assisting Cook in the kitchen, regular wash, and vacuuming the house.

Serving meals

Putting Mistress' clothes away and attending to her wardrobe

And most embarrassing of all.....

Wait on the door. She had to curtsey to all guests as they arrived.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12