Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late at night when Mistress going to bed she would summon Suzanne. She would remove sissy's uniform and shoe locks.

Suzanne then gave Mistress' derriere a goodnight kiss.

"You're dismissed."

Suzanne wearily returned to her room, where she got out of her uniform, performed her toilet, then donned a frilly baby doll for the night. One thing she disliked was changing out of her daytime panties exposing her pink chastity cage, a symbol of her slavery.

Two last rituals still had to be performed, placing a pair of high heeled mules beside her bed to don the first thing in the morning, and her nightly dildo worship.

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

She sat on the mirror dildo and rose and descended twenty times, grunting each time.

Then she was finally able to don her satin night panties, take off the shoes she had worn all day, and crawl into bed.

Aunt Mo kept getting more and more demanding and her discipline never ended.

Aunt Mo and Uncle James were at the pool. Sue is given a bathing suit to wear, along with high heels, and must serve Aunt Mo and James. Kneeling at the bottom of her chaise lounge, starting at the crotch of her bathing suit, she must cover her with sun screen, rub her feet, run to the house to fetch drinks.

Maureen rises and dons a robe.

"Stay there, sissy."

When she returns she removes the robe, revealing a strapon harness with a lifelike cock.

She lays down on the chaise lounge, then orders the sissy to suck on the dildo.

After saying her mantra the sissy engulfs the rubber cock, bobbing her head up and down.

"James, you look jealous."

"Well, consider this. A feminized sissy slave maid is fellating a rubber cock right in front of me. Wouldn't you feel the same?"

"Oh, James. Of course you can have a turn. Suzanne, would you like to suck Uncle James' cock?"

"Oh, yes, Ma'am."

"Good take your bathing suit off."

Suzanne obeyed, revealing her chastized clitty.

James stood and snapped his fingers, pointing to the ground at his feet.

"Remove my trunks."

Suzanne knelt and obeyed.

James sat back down on the lounge.

"Now suck." Suzanne hesitated.

Aunt Mo guided James' cock toward the sissy's mouth. She finally engulfed the member and started fellating James.

Aunt Mo knelt between the sissy maid's legs, put the tip of the dildo against Susie's boipusssy and PUSHED. Suzanne's mouth was filled with a real penis and she squealed at the intrusion into her back entrance.

James laughed.

"What a lovely mouth. Don't forget to swallow everything, sissy."

Her training paid dividends as she was able to swallow his entire erection until he exploded in the back of her throat.

Aunt Mo continued to fuck the sissy with her strapon, until Susie gave another squeal and cum started pouring out of her caged clittie.

Finally the Mistress was done.

"You know the rule, sissy, time to clean up."

"And you will be punished for an unauthorized cum."

"James, you really have to start using her regularly."

"Why is that, dear?"

"Because a sissy has to get used to have a real man using her. And besides, you're wearing me out."

They both laughed.

"Very well, dear. You hear that sissy? She wants you to suck my dick."

"Thank you, Master. I look forward to it."

Maureen said, "You should have him say his litany each time you use him."

"What's that, Mo?"

"Suzanne, repeat your sissy litany for your Master."

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

"Very good. Now don't forget."

Suzanne had served Aunt Mo and Uncle James for almost two full months. She had become increasingly comfortable in her role s a maid. Her daily routine was now almost automatic, doing chores, obeying orders, maintaining Aunt Mo's strict standards of deportment and femininity. She dressed, kept the house, serving Aunt Mo and sexually satisfying any other member of the household. She was, finally, Suzanne, not Stuart.

12