Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 21

Story Info
Aunt Mo finishes with Suzanne. A visit to the Nunnery. Home.
4.7k words
4.33
3.8k
0

Part 21 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

"Susie, your training is almost done. You have completed your two month course of instruction. But... The final step that I put all my sissies through is a two week visit to my good friend at the Nunnery. Over the years I have contributed a lot of money to the sisters organization, and in return they take in my sissies for a final, well...polishing, let's call it. They are the Sisters of the Dark Sepulcher also known as the Sisters Of No Mercy.

I like to take a train when visiting the good sisters. I'll have Pru help you change and pack a bag. Then you can say goodbye to your sister sissies. And Pru? Here's the key, remove her chastity cage, the good sisters prefer not to use them."

Pru led Suzanne back to her room. "Strip. Let's get your cage off, then let's pick a nice outfit for you to wear."

She took the key and unlocked Suzanne for the first time in a month. Her clitty immediately sprang erect.

Pru said "Ohhh, look at that you naughty girl."

Even now Suzanne blushed in embarrassment.

Then she knelt and engulfed Suzanne's clitty and sucked her to an orgasm.

Pru stood up, wiping her mouth.

"That's between the two of us, we won't tell Aunt Mo."

Suzanne laughed and gave Pru a kiss. She tasted of cum.

The sissy maid then picked out a dress then helped Susie.

"I think.....no panties is the way to go. Garter belt, stocking and high heel, and a bra with breast forms. There, you look lovely.

"Suzanne, you have been a delight. I feel that you were destined to be a sissy maid. But let me tell you before you leave about where you're going. Mistress occasionally uses the good sisters as a punishment for a maid who has made an especially egregious mistake. Or, sometimes, she sends one of us for what she call a 'refresher course.' A couple things. If you run across Sister Mary Margaret Panzer, do NOT make her angry. Her methods of discipline can be frightening. One person to get to know is Father Peter. And every time I say that name I have to giggle. Peter, indeed. He's a male, and likes young gurls. But not in a bad way. Sister Bridget is nice. Sister Aloysius is another one to watch out for. Oh, and not all the nuns are women. They have some lovely gurls there. Very sexy servicing a nun's clitty while she's wearing a wimple. But I'm sure you're going to do fine. Be the obedient, subservient sissy you are and the good sisters will like you. One other thing Mistress said she will be shipping all your lovely maid uniforms and underwear to your Step-mother's house. Let's finish packing, shall we?"

As a farewell gift Aunt Mo gave Suzanne a thorough waist-to-knee caning, and then had Suzanne suck off Uncle James and each of the sissy maids.

During the train ride Aunt Mo runs across an old acquaintance, another dominatrix, and of course she has to put Suzanne on display. The friend was impressed by the welts Susanne was sporting.

Arriving at their destination the two are picked up by a waiting limo provided by the good sisters.

They were greeted by Mother Superior. After an effusive greeting for Aunt Mo, she turned to Suzanne.

"Welcome dear. We have some questions that you have to answer. Are you here of your own free will?"

"Ummm....errrr....yes sister."

"THAT'S MOTHER SUPERIOR TO YOU, GURL. UNDERSTAND?"

"Ummm errr...yes Mother Superior."

"Are you in chastity?"

"No, Mother Superior."

"Are you a good cock-sucking sissy?"

"Yes, Mother Superior."

"Does a good spanking get you...excited?"

"Yes, Mother Superior."

The questioning went on for a good fifteen minutes, inquiring into every intimate aspect of the sissy's wants, needs and fantasies.

Aunt Mo spoke up.

"Mother, can you summon my Maid Uma? I believe you said her training is finished."

"Of course dear. You can take her home now."

Suzanne is shocked when another nun escorted a young girl into the room, leading her by a leash.

Aunt Mo said "Inspection, sissy."

The what turned out to be a sissy gurl lowers her top, exposing a luscious pair of breasts.

Aunt Mo smiles. "Lovely, they turned out very well."

She reached out and tweaked the sissy's nipples. which immediately stood up.

Then Uma hikes up her skirt. Aunt Mo takes her clitty and slowly erects it.

"Are you ready to leave, Uma?"

The young girl bursts into tears, throws herself to her knees and wraps her arms around Aunt Mo's knees. "Oh please Mistress, please."

"Are you going to be a good gurl now?"

Juanita sobbed. "Yes Mistress."

"Are you going to be obedient?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Are you going to finally allow your Uncle James to fuck you and not give him a hard time?"

"Oh, yes, please, Mistress. I'll be a good gurl."

Aunt Mo turned to Suzanne.

"We will be leaving now. You may give me a kiss goodbye."

Suzanne knelt and kissed the tips of Aunt Mo's boots.

"Ta-ta, sissy. You listen to the good sisters, now."

"Sister will show you to your cell."

"Ummm... errr.....Mother Superior? Is that like a nun's cell?"

"Oh, no, Your Aunt specified that you are to be locked up in a real cell every night. If you're good you won't be chained up. Now pull up your dress."

Suzanne sighed. "Yes, Mother Superior."

After Suzanne had obeyed sister laughed.

"Cute little clitty."

Mother Superior then rang a handbell and another nun came in. Except for her headdress she was naked.

"Suzanne, this is Sister Mary Margaret. You will be in her charge while you are here. Sister?"

Mary Margaret said "Come, I'll show you around. And Suzanne?"

"Yes, Mother Superior?"

"It's not polite to get a hard peenie looking at one of the sisters."

"Yes, Mother Superior. I'll remember, Mother Superior."

Sister Mary Margaret showed Suzanne around the nunnery.

She saw some scenes of depravity she had never imagined.

The Punishment room was exquisite, containing a Pillory, a Rack, a Whipping bench and a St. Andrew's cross and other furnishings.

Sister Mary explained to Suzanne "St. Andrew is the patron saint of Scotland. Also the patron saint of the tawse."

"I'm well acquainted with the tawse, Sister."

"Hmmm....indeed."

Suzanne witnessed ongoing punishments.

"Of course we maintain the highest standards of discipline. This poor girl is being punished for disobedience."

"He is being penalized for backtalk."

"Hmmph." Said Sister dismissively. "A spanking is a nothing."

Suzanne thought to herself "Not to the spankee."

"Ah, well, let's go eat."

That night Suzanne was led to the basement where rows of barred cells awaited.

She witnessed another student being prepared for the night.

One of the nuns had her skirts hiked up, revealing a huge erection, with a girl sucking on his cock. The man pulled out as he started cumming, shooting his jism all over the girls face.

He grabbed her arm and put her in a cell.

Suzanne heard him say "Do NOT clean your face, or the consequences will be dire."

Thus began Suzanne's two weeks of torment.

On the first day she was made to model for nuns art class.

Most of the sketches were of her in uncomfortable bondage positions.

Sister Margaret constantly led Suzanne around to see new things. Suzanne wasn't sure who had it worse, the boys, the girls or the sissies.

Once she took Suzanne to see the Ritual where the Mother Superior chose that night's companion

She took Suzanne to meet Father Peter for Confession.

For penance she had suck his cock which he thrust through the window in the confessional.

One day Mother Superior arbitrarily decreed that all males and sissies had to strip down and stay that way for the day.

Suzanne was constantly being tormented by the nuns and witnessing scenes like she never imagined.

"Suzanne, you are almost finished here. Come with me, today is your Confirmation as a graduate of The Nunnery. Let's get you dressed."

Her confirmation dress was white, along with a white veil and white patent Mary Janes with one inch heels and white ankle socks.

Her confirmation consisted of her rear entrance being anointed with oil and Father Peter fucking her in the boipussy.

It was witnessed by the Mother Superior and Sister Margaret who applauded when Suzanne had a sissygasm.

Suzanne's final day arrived after what seemed to be an eternity.

"Suzanne, your ride is here. But before you go, sissy, give me a hand job."

"Yes, Sister Mary."

Suzanne cleaned up Sister's spurts.

Becca, Aunt Mo's chauffeur, picked Suzanne up at the Nunnery. She proceeded to tie her up, put a ball gag on her and puts her in the limo trunk.

Pulling the slave out of the trunk, Becca released her from bondage and removed her gag.

"Ma'am instructed me to deliver you naked at the your Stepmother's house. So here you are."

A totally nude Suzanne walked slowly up to the front door and timidly knocked.

Mommy, Governess and the house staff were waiting when she arrived home.

The door opened and waiting for her was Maid Marta.

"Welcome home, Suzanne. You're Mommy and Governess are waiting in the parlor for you."

Of course Mrs. McGregor immediately put her back into her pink chastity cage.

"First things first, right Susie? What do naughty gurls get?"

"A spanking, Ma'am."

"A spanking. Correct. Come Margaret, give me a hand."

After her welcome home spanking, her ass still glowing red, Mistress, Governess and Maid May lead Suzanne through the house to her room.

"We decided that your bedroom needed a makeover to better fit your new persona.

She was brought in to see her re-decorated room.

It was now a study in pink. Walls and ceiling sissy pink with flowers and butterflies everywhere, a new pink canopy bed (of course the bondage hardware was reattached to the bedposts) , and the wall ring and chain were still in place, her TV bench was painted pink, with a new pink dildo sticking up from it, bedside table and lamps, dresser, chair and footstool, all pink. There was a pink ottoman with bondage D-rings all around it. Of course all the instruments used to punish her were hanging from the wall.

The canopy bed had a pink bedspread. On the bed were multiple fluffy pillows and stuffed animals to reinforce Suzanne's new status. A fluffy pink carpet rested on the floor, and the large pink dresser stood against the wall. Unbeknownst to Suzanne the large mirror on the wall housed a hidden camera that recorded her every action. She had to perform her daily routines or face punishment.

"Well, Sue, what do you think?"

"It's...it's....it's lovely. Thank you Mistress."

"And look! you have a computer. You can go online and look at all the femdom, feminization, and sissy maid sites. Isn't that wonderful? But I must say I think the stuffed animals on the bed are a perfect touch. Do you agree Susie?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now, look in the closet, Susie."

She opened the closet door. The actual closet had been enlarged, and now contained all the sissy maid outfits that Aunt Mo had outfitted her with., along with her corsets, night clothes, shoes and other accouterments.

"Oh, thank you Mommy!"

"Good. Now before the next surprise. May? Put a collar and cuffs on her."

May immediately locked her new pink leather accoutrements on.

The Mistress' Chapel

They took the sissy to visit the new punishment room. There was a St. Andrew's cross, stocks, a bondage table, a hoist, a queening stool, spanking horse, standing cage, and from the rafters hung chains. On the wall was a large screen TV, with cameras mounted on the wall beside it.

Mistress smiled and said "I especially like this. It's a sissy reward stool. I know your used to sitting on a dildo at this point, so I made sure to use a larger one. Notice the stool is tall enough that one doesn't have to bend over to torment you."

The stool was solidly attached to the floor, and had hardware to use for binding the sissy in place.

"Let's try it out, shall we?

Maid May lubed up the stool's dildo, then assisted Suzanne onto the artificial cock. She then bound Suzanne's hands behind her back, chained them to a D-ring, then did the same with her ankle cuffs, pulling her legs apart. Then she used leather straps near her knees to further splay her thighs apart.

Mrs. McGregor commented that she made a lovely display.

"Very good. May? Here, take her chastity off. Good. Now Margaret and I are going to have our lunch. You can stay here to play with the new maid. Maybe tease and denial interspaced with using a strap or a cane on her thighs. And remember, no cummies."

May laughed.

"Oh trust me, Ma'am I'm and expert at denying a sissy orgasm."

"Oh, and May, you can remove your uniform. See you in an hour then. Oh, almost forgot." She picked up a remote control and turned on the television. There on the screen, in all her bound, naked glory, already sporting an erection, was Suzanne.

"May, make sure it's on 'record', m'kay? We'll want to see it later. Ta-ta!"

Maid May went to the wall display and took a ball gag, nipple clamps, and a riding crop.

"I'm not interested in your begging, sissy."

Then she gagged her and started tormenting the poor thing.

After lunch Mrs. McGregor returned to the room. Suzanne's thighs were crisscrossed with marks from the crop.

"May, put her cage back on, then release her. Suzanne, go to your room and change into your maid uniform. Then report back to us."

Vanna said, "Margaret, I think we should really throw Suzanne for a loop. First, let's strip down so that her mind will be clouded with lust. Then something that will completely confuse her."

She thought for a second.

"Got it. Let me talk. We'll spring the real surprise tomorrow."

"Well, sissy, we are finished with your training, and I have to make a decision. Keep you for myself? Sell you to someone as a toy? For a sissy you're pretty cute. Some man out there would pay a pretty penny for you. Maybe a slave owner who would chain you up and abuse you on a daily basis

HAH! I know. I'll sell you to Mrs. Kent as another sissy pet for her daughter Mindy."

"But Mistress!" Suzanne sobbed. "I love Mrs. McGregor. And...and......I love you."

"I know, dear. But you have no say in the matter. Go to your room, dear."

The Preacher's Wife

Mistress rang her bell for Suzanne. For some reason she was toying with Mrs. McGregor's tawse.

"Susie, I'm having a visitor today. This person is the wife of another good friend of mine, a preacher who runs a rather.....strict....boarding school for boys.

Unfortunately for her all of his attention is directed, let's say, away from her and toward his students. Her fantasy is to punish a young sissy, and you're it."

Suzanne curtsied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good gurl. She'll be here this afternoon. She has several things she wants to do. And remember to obey her in everything."

Deaconess Grey arrived right on time and was ushered into the sitting room, where Mistress and Suzanne waited.

"Is this the sissy?" she demanded.

Suzanne curtsied, Mistress answered "Of course. Deaconess Grey, this is my sissy slave Suzanne. Display for the nice lady, Susie."

Suzanne immediately lifter her skirt.

"Very good. I want the cage off and her stripped."

The Deaconess had Suzanne lay down on the couch and started toying with her clitty until it erected.

After expertly denying her an orgasm several times she had the sissy kneel on hands and knees in front of her. She reached into her purse for a tube of KY, lubed her finger, and forced it into her boipussy, stroking her prostate, eventually forcing her to cum.

She started screaming "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? DID I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO RELEASE YOUR FILTHY EMISSION?"

Then in a lower voice said, "It's a sin you must be punished for."

Mistress spoke up, "Yes, Suzanne, you are a naughty gurl. And what happens to naughty gurls?"

Suzanne whispered "They get punished, Mistress."

"Correct. Get over the Deaconess' lap, right this instant."

Suzanne's spanking went on and on for 20 or 30 minutes.

"Now that I have you warmed up, time for your real penance."Vanna spoke up, "Come with me, I have just what you need."

Suzanne is marched to the punishment room and lashed down over the spanking bench for a caning.

The Deaconess stopped after twenty stripes had been inflicted on the sissy's exposed and vulnerable behind.

Finished, the Deaconess was breathing heavily.

"I must say that a caning always gets me....excited."

"Well. remember, there are multiple services that Suzanne offers. I'm sure she could relieve your....tensions."

"How so?"

"She has an excellent tongue, and is an expert at....relieving tension."

She left after Suzanne has licked her to three orgasms.

Margaret woke up to find Vanna sitting at her computer.

"What are you doing, darling?"

"The visit from the Deaconess gave me an idea. I thought of setting up a web site where we could offer Suzanne to an....exclusive clientele. I've been looking at the photos of Suzanne we've taken over time, trying to decide what to use."

"Here, let me help."

"Well, we could start with the first photo session we had with Susie and Billie."

"Good, good."

"An idea I has was to take a set illustrating Aunt Mo's 'Rules for Sissies'? I don't think anyone has ever seen them, and we could put them on the website. Maybe release, say five, at a time?"

"GREAT idea, dear. We'll do it."

Margaret asked Vanna, "Are you going to tell Susie?"

"Why should I? She's a sissy slave. She'll do as she's told."

Margaret laughed. "Oooooo, I love it when you're stern."

Mistress said, "Suzanne, your website is SUCH a hit. I already have six ladies who want to use your services. We've hired a driver, Alexandra, to run you around to your appointments. As a term of her employment she gets to use you any way she wants, also."

Mrs. McGregor spoke up, "So many, call them clients, are interested in spanking you that we are planning your first week to consist of it exclusively. Six days of spanking. Doesn't that sound like fun? And each one wants something different."

Suzanne hung her head. "Yes, Ma'am, that sounds like fun."

"Good, that's settled. I think we'll start with Greta Hart. I know for a fact that she's an experienced Dom."

After a solid week of daily spankings Susanne felt as though her rear, nor her caged clitty, would never stop throbbing.

The following week later Mistress and Mrs. McGregor summoned Suzanne.

"Patti Royce wants you to serve as her pool gurl for the day. She specified you're to be naked, chastized and wearing a rubber slave hood. Alexandra will drive you. Patti MAY have a friend with her, she wasn't sure when I spoke to her. Patti loves to have her feet and ass worshipped, so a word to the wise. Oh, and here's your new smartphone. I want you to start taking selfies of and with each of your clients."

"We got another offer, Suzanne. This time a woman wants to keep you for a weekend. But here's the catch: you are remain naked, leashed and on all fours for the entire time. She wants' her very own doggy for the weekend. The client has a large estate, plenty of open, private space for her to walk you around. Oh, and you eat and drink and sleep on the floor, too. And if you're lucky she'll let you hump her leg."

"Suzanne, your next assignment is with Mrs. Rose Kelly. She is a, well, elderly woman with an S and M playroom. You see she was in a FLR for year with her husband, and she misses the enjoyment she got out of dominating a sissy. You'll enjoy being with her, I'm sure."

"Alexandra will deliver you this afternoon. Mrs. Kelly wants you to arrive wearing just a pair of panties."

"What?"

"Yes, Alexandra will drive you to her house. Wearing just a pair of panties. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Suzanne curtsied.

When she arrived home from Mrs. Kelly's her rear was covered with welts.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12