Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Suzanne, a name from the past. Father Peter from Aunt Mo's favorite convent, called. You remember, the Sisters of No Mercy?

He wants you delivered to him dressed as a young girl on her first communion day.

I can't IMAGINE what he want you to do."

Suzanne was dressed according to her client's specifications and ready to depart on one of her missions when Maid Marta walked by and said "Inspection, Sissy!"

After teasing Suzanne's caged clitty, she said "Love the outfit" and then walked away.

Vanna and Margaret entertained another client.

"Where would be a good place for the sissy's spanking to take place?"

Mistress answered "Well, the library is handy. I'll have one of the house maids place a straight back chair in there for your use."

Miss Longworth flashed a smile.

"That sounds good. Is she dressed?"

"Yes, at the moment. But minimally, just a top, panties and stay up stockings"

"Good, good. I enjoy humiliating a sissy by ordering her to remove one article of clothing at a time."

Mistress said, "Interesting technique. Margaret, have you ever used it?"

"Nae, I have not. But I will now!"

All three women burst into laughter.

Arriving at the library, Mrs. Longworth sat and glared at Suzanne.

"You may assist me in removing my blouse and skirt, sissy."

Suzanne's training showed as she rapidly removed her clothing.

"Remove your top. Then your panties. Just lower your panties to your knees. I want to inspect your little cock."

Mrs. Longworth started with a hand spanking. When Suzanne's ass was nice and red his tormentress asked to move to a different room.

"We could always use her bedroom." said Mistress Vanna.

"Perfect" said Mrs. Longworth, "let me grab my bath brush. And may I use a room to change? A good hand spanking always makes me perspire so."

Arriving at her room Mrs. Longworth stood Suzanne in the corner as she took a little rest.

"Very well, sissy, time for your real punishment."

Finishing his spanking, Mrs. Longworth sat on the crying Suzanne's face, forcing her to lick her until she had an orgasm.

"Suzanne, you next client wishes to remain anonymous. Alexandria will drive you to her house, fully dressed. As I understand she is a mistress of the art of fellatio, and wants to practice on you."

"Mistress, do you mean.....?"

"Yes, Suzanne, you are going to have an orgasm today. Probably more than one."

"You must be Suzanne. You are SUCH a cutie! Come, sit in the kitchen. Would you like a cup of tea?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"And so polite, too!"

The woman fed Suzanne tea, cookies and, without telling her, Viagra.

After tea the woman took Susie into the living room.

"Take your clothes off, you won't need them today. Your wig, too."

She watched as Suzanne stripped, then had her stand in front of her as she toyed with a cane.

"Yes, lovely, so smooth. Let's see if we can get you hard."

She then stood and removed her own dress.

Susie was fascinated by her shapewear, a longline girdle and stockings.

That was when she started sucking on Suzanne's clitty. Her first orgasm was explosive.

And much to Suzanne's delight, she swallowed.

After a short rest she once again took Suzanne into her mouth, erected her and gave her an orgasm.

Then after a short rest she did it again.

At some point, Suzanne couldn't remember when, she took off her girdle.

The woman was relentless.

When she couldn't get a stiff clitty she fed her more Viagra.

And started again.

"Well, sissy here's an assignment you will love. Carole Graham wants to practice feminizing a gurl. You see she will be having a nephew move in with her, and she wants to turn him into her niece. She wants to spend the day feminizing you. Apparently she has made a large investment in female clothes and wants to put them on and take them off of someone. That someone is you."

Suzanne said "It sounds wonderful, Mistress."

"You can call me Aunt Carole, Suzanne. We are going to have SO much fun. First a bath"

Next she gave her some "vitamins", which included, unbeknownst to Suzanne, a 5 mg daily Cialis.

Aunt Carole started with Suzanne's makeup.

Aunt Carole wasn't sure about the first result. So she started over.

She keeps putting on and taking off girly clothes. All day.

Aunt Carole called Mistress Vanna.

"Vanna, we're having such a good time. Suzanne is such a docile, obedient sissy. I'd like to keep her overnight and have my sister visit with us tomorrow."

"That's fine, she doesn't have anything scheduled for tomorrow. Enjoy."

"Oh we will."

Suzanne, this is my sister Nina. She will be helping me feminize our nephew."

At the end of the day Carole had Nana give Suzanne a goodbye spanking, then dressed her for the last time for her ride home.

Of course Suzanne took a picture of the two Mistresses-to-be before she left.

"Suzanne, we are going to have some visitors. Pamela Thomas and her daughters are going to be stopping by. Apparently she, too, is in a FLR with her husband, and wants to introduce her daughters to the lifestyle. She said to me 'I want to teach my daughters how to humiliate and spank a man, but I really don' want to use my husband for a demonstration. Well, for the first one, anyway.'

I DID correct her and told her you weren't a man but a sissy, and she was fine with that.

She also specified that she didn't want you in a chastity cage."

Mistress Vanna brought a naked Suzanne into the room where the women were waiting.

"Mrs. Thomas, girls, this is my sissyslave Suzanne. Mrs. Thomas I understand you need a stand-in for your husband."

"Correct. And she's a lovely slave. So smooth. And I love the makeup."

Suzanne blushed.

Mistress Vanna then asked, "Would you mind if I stayed and watched?"

"Not at all, dear. Now girls, whenever I spank your father, he has to be completely naked. This gives him a feeling of humiliation.

"Next the accusation. Something like 'I'm VERY disappointed in you. you deserve to be spanked!"

" Next you should make sure that he has an erection. See how the sissy slave has one already? Again, this adds to her sense of humiliation.

Then make your sub wait. This fills them with apprehension over what is to come.

Suzanne, kneel in the corner, hands behind your head until I summon you."

"Then the confession. Mistress Vanna told me what to say to this sissy slave:

Suzanne, you know how I deal with naughty gurls, don't you? I teach them how to be good gurls. What happens with naughty gurls?"

"They get punished."

"Correct, they get punished. You need to learn how to behave. Get over my lap, your bottom nice and high for your spanking."

Vanna, sitting off in a wing chair, just smiled.

"Then the actual spanking. Start with using your hand."

"Then I switch to some sort of instrument, a paddle or hair brush."

"Here, you try it."

"Then the finisher. I find a nice thick leather strap does the trick."

"And there you have it. a nicely punished ass."

"Of course the sub has to have some corner time to think about what they did."

Mistress Vanna insisted on taking a photo of the two women and the sissy. Well the two smiling women and Suzanne displaying her red and glowing derrière, looking over her shoulder, forcing a smile through her tears.

Vanna spoke up, "And girls, since Suzanne has been such an obedient sissyslave, I'll give her a reward."

She then gave the sissy a handjob. The women were impressed when Suzanne cleaned up after herself.

"Well, your father is going to learn something new when we get home, girls."

The giggled as they left the house.

12