Mrs Meanie - Our First Time

Story Info
Girlfriend gives up her virginity and teases me to hell.
2k words
3.79
11.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story adapted from real life, it is about my soul mate and our journey of sexual discovery and the war between our differing sexual appetites. Hopefully part one leaves you just as worked up as I was and wanting more. If you like part one there are many more stories to come.

Our first time.

The love of my life is amazing, she is the most innocent creature on earth. She is absolutely stunning, just a few inches shorter than me with soft brown hair and the most perfect green eyes. Her figure is something else but she's always trying to hide it because of how self-conscious she is, but there's no way in hell to hide those fucking amazing 42 "F" boobs and wide fertile hips. She got far too much attention in high school from horny teenagers grabbing and molesting her in the corridors of her strictly catholic upbringing.

I think it really must have put her off dating in her younger years. But how else do you find such a rare bird as a 26 year old virgin with all her innocence in one piece? We went on a few dates, she's the smartest woman I've ever met, which went a long way in hiding her inexperience in the dating world. As you'd expect one thing led to another and we got pretty close, but not wanting to rush things with such an amazing woman we didn't make our relationship sexual for the longest time.

There I was still blissful unaware she hadn't popped her cherry yet, tricked into thinking otherwise because she said she'd tried having a boyfriend years ago. Long after she revealed "he was too pushy and she wasn't ready for that yet" so she'd dumped him after not very long. I didn't ask more details at the time.

After us dating for so long, we knew each others plans, life goals, she wanted two kids and so did I. In hindsight her telling me she didn't like the idea of birth control because of the cancer risk was probably a heads up to buy some condoms but all the same I had some ready. I wasn't a virgin, not since I was eighteen anyway but at this point we'd gotten close and even slept in the same bed a few times but never done the deed. We'd also talked about my previous experiences and how (who doesn't) I absolutely detest condoms. So this is where the next night she stays at my house comes in. We'd been out for another amazing date at the cinema watching some period drama that she'd picked.

I decided to pull out all the stops and cooked her one of my favourite meals, chicken keiv from scratch. But it had been a long and exhausting night, so we turned in to my bedroom almost too tired to commit to the act.

We have our usual night time routine at this point, she gets her pyjamas on, I sleep naked. But this night was a bit different. I was getting restless and feeling that pressure from no release after (only) a few days. Frankly I was horny as fuck. We lay down together in our usual position, kind of like we're both in the recovery position with our legs intertwined in a close cuddle. I loved her cuddles, resting my head on the two huge pillows on her chest is amazing. But tonight I wanted more.

I kissed her lips, once twice, three times the third not breaking our embrace and she finally started opening herself to more than a mutual peck. We cuddled and explored each others mouths as my member decided he didn't want to be left out of the party and started to poke eagerly up towards her covered mound. We must have kissed for 20 minutes until our lips were going numb and tingly. Then I even realised she had been wiggling her hips against my leg until her pyjamas had soaked through! I only noticed when the cold night air rushed in against the wet patch on my leg as she sat up to remove the cute Tigger pattern pants. I knew it was time and we were both ready.

Now back to reality for a moment and knowing she's not on birth control I do the responsible thing and reach in my draw for a condom. They suck, but they exist for a reason. I've always hated how tight they are, now I don't exactly have a huge cock. Not by porn standards anyway. Just an inch over the top of the average bracket, length and girth. Yeah, I'm in the top 5% what can I say? And unknowingly here I am about to be this girls first. In hindsight I don't envy her.

I love to give head so that's where I started, lay her down on the bed and got over her like I'm going in for the kill. I start kissing her again, but don't go for a big one like earlier. I kiss her neck and put my hands on her breast eagerly grabbing and massaging her nipple with my thumb. She responds with shallow breaths and more eager wiggling from her hips. I let my engorged cock bump and caress her inner thighs. I'm eager, but I can't give in just yet, I've still not tasted her.

I keep kissing further down the right side of her neck and switch sides but start further up at her ear. Tickling her ear makes her laugh and I keep kissing relentlessly. Once I get back to the crease of her neck I start making her kisses wet and using both hands to tease the now engorged bullet-like nipples. My mouth moves faster now eager for my first taste of her, I trace a line down to her nipple with my tongue and stop to nibble and suck both of them for a while.

Now I've given her boobs some attention, never enough, but I'm getting so horny my inhibitions are starting to waver. I start kissing again, moving lower onto her belly shuffling my body down and keeping my arms up so I can keep caressing and teasing her mountains. I can smell her now. Her scent is amazing, it makes my cock twitch and dribble to this day just from the scent left in her panties. But fresh it's so much more intense, her slippery fluid is building up now but I can't just go for it. I kiss all the way from her belly button to the crest of her mound and keep going down straight past her built up sensitivity to her inner thigh. Her scent is intoxicating and heavy as I keep going with my wet kisses and sucking all around her pussy without touching it just yet.

But I can't keep this tease going for ever, I take my hands away from those amazing balloons of flesh to spread her legs wide for me before giving her a long soft lick from the bottom to the top of her slit. Savouring the nectar I've just collected I start again with long slow licks on one side then the other, tasting every fold and wetting every surface of her puffy labia. I feel like I could cum already just from the tangy sweet taste of her cunt. But tonight she's giving me herself so I'm keen to make it extra special. At this point I'm still blissfully unaware of how tight she is.

I start digging deeper into her with my tongue and reach back up to her nipples. It's dark but I can just about look up to her eyes watching me probe and enjoy her depths. Then I decide to kick things up a notch for her and find her tiny sensitive nub, I don't spend too long giving it gentle licks before giving her another all over lick. I can feel she's enjoying this as her breathing is getting heavy and her hips haven't stopped rocking since i started licking.

Mrs Meanie takes my hands and pulls me up towards her. I don't need much convincing to move on to the main course. But she pulls me in for a big sloppy kiss savouring her own flavour, in hindsight probably for the first time.

Since then she told me a secret, she plays with herself sometimes! I know, it's scandalous! But she only ever plays with the bean and never goes inside. Naughty girl. She warns me she's probably going to be tight and I'm keen to not hurt her. So I keep kissing and fumbling with her boobs and generally struggling to line myself up.

Here's a secret of mine, I have terrible aim with my cock. It's probably because when I was eighteen during some particularly rough rape role play I snapped a ligament connecting my cock to my pelvis. That was an interesting experience, one of the worst pains in my life and a week of an untouchable cock, on the bright side I gained half an inch usable cock. So after a bit more kissing and rubbing and fumbling she grabs me by the shaft and mocks my aim before pressing me right up against the sweet spot.

My gods she's wet! And HOT! I've only got tip deep in her so far but it feels like she's cooking me from her insides. But I've only sunk what feels like an inch and the expression on her face changes from enjoyment to a wince of pain. She starts warning me "Slowly, Slowly, it hurts". I can tell something's not quite right, I'm going slowly, rocking back and forwards but no matter how much I work it I'm just not going any further in. I can tell she's extremely aroused but it's just not working and at this point she's getting scared it's not going to work.

I'm so horny at this point I'm not thinking straight and I ask her "Babe, do you mind if I take the condom off, it'll make it easier and I swear I'll pull out before I cum". I honestly wasn't expecting her to say yet, but instead she says "well my period is about to start in a couple of says so it's not that dangerous, just don't forget to pull out". I gleefully say goodbye to my latex nemesis and cock in hand line up again. We start making out and she wraps her hands around my back. This time it feels like time stands still as I slide gently about an inch and a half inside her. The intense heat and wetness like no other. I almost cum right there but holding steady I can fight back the urge.

My god how tight it is I can't even get myself in there, its like a vice! I feel her pulling my lower back gently and push gently myself with her insistence. It's a sensation like no other tearing your way into another person. I regret the pain on her face but we both know there's no other way. Millimetre by millimetre she slowly takes my inches until I'm all the way inside her. My cock twitches violently causing her to recoil in pain. I tell her "sorry my love, I can't help it, your so damn tight it almost hurts me" we stay like this for what feels like an eternity with her wet pussy slowly getting used to my throbbing cock.

She starts wiggling on me again, I can feel how close I am building and building to an unbearable level. I know one of my main giveaways of how close to orgasm is how much I start uncontrollably twitching, every time causing her to wince in pain... She stops. "I'm so sorry it really hurts, can we just cuddle for a while". I can't argue with her, my balls are screaming for release but I can't hurt her more than what she's just done already. She slowly and gently pulls herself off me leaving my aching cock covered in her first blood.

Part two?