Mrs. Miller Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that both Bruce and I had heard enough. We were both in a state.

I couldn't really ask to have my bottom spanked and neither could Bruce ask on my behalf.

I simply said to William, "I have been naughty Sir."

I deliberately used the term 'Sir' to try and emphasize how I was feeling and what sort of relationship I would like.

William didn't react very obviously and simply said, "Have you been a very naughty girl, Mrs Miller?"

I mumbled, "Yes Sir."

No one said anything for a moment and then Bruce piped up, "She was very naughty yesterday as well, Sir."

Again it was silent before Mildred said to Bruce, "I know she has been naughty Brucie, but she is a nice big girl and Sir likes big plump girls. He likes to pull their panties down."

Bruce was panting as he agreed, "She should have her knickers pulled down."

The stage was set now, but both William and Mildred still didn't act immediately. They looked to Brian for some sort of approval.

Brian half smiled as he said, "Tell her husband to pull her panties down for you."

Mildred relaxed and smiled at me, "Pull your dress right up over your waist Jennifer."

There was nothing for me to say so I just obeyed and saw the three of them stare at my white panties. Thank goodness they were clean.

When my clothes were comfortably up over my hips she told my husband, "Down on your knees, Brucie and pull your wife's knickers down for us."

Again there was nothing to say by either of us and Bruce simply hooked his fingers into the elastic of my drawers and tugged them down over my bottom, down to my knees.

With my panties at my knees, Brian held his hand up to stop Bruce for a moment as he spoke to his brother, "I told you she had a nice fuzzy growth between her legs."

William nodded and looked at his wife who smiled back saying, "She is nice and fuzzy, William and she is nice and big between her legs. It will be lovely for you. Undo your trousers."

William smiled and undid the front of his trousers and levered his penis out. It was magnificent. He was 60 years old but it was twice as big as my husbands.

Mildred saw my reaction but asked, "Do you want it Jennifer?"

I nodded.

She then looked at my husband saying, "She wants it, Brucie. Do you want to watch?"

He gasped, "Yes, Miss."

Mildred smiled at him, "Would you like to pull your little cock out."

Brucie gasped, "Yes Miss."

I didn't want to waste any more time so I told her, "He likes rubbing his cock, Miss."

Mildred chuckled as she told my husband, "You can rub your little cock, Brucie, but don't cum."

Brucie gasped agreement.

I knew it was my turn now.

Mildred asked her husband, "Do you want the entertainment first William?"

He nodded, "You know I do."

She told me, "Kneel down in front of the Head Master Jennifer and hold his cock."

I felt my breathing get deeper and deeper as my excitement just grew and grew.

William groaned but was still concerned about me and told his wife, "Make sure, Mildred."

Mildred nodded and asked me formally, "Do you really want to do this Mrs Miller?"

She ruffled my hair saying, "What do you want to do, Jennie?"

I wanted to make sure they understood, "I want to rub the Head Master's cock."

I understood how Mrs Price and her mother and the others felt. It was the fact that William was the Head Master.

Mildred chuckled, "Put it in your mouth Jennifer. He would like you to suck it."

I panted as I opened my mouth and eased his throbbing penis between my lips and started to suck. It was gorgeous but the erotic thought going through my head was that I was sucking the Head Master off. The feeling between my legs was so juicy and wet. I was cumming for the second time.

I could partly see Bruce was rubbing himself like mad.

I knew that he couldn't hold on for long before he erupted.

Even as I thought about it I felt William's penis grow like a ball in my mouth and then a huge gush filling my mouth and over spilling over my face.

I felt elated. I had made the Head Master cum.

William hadn't finished as a few more gushes added more semen.

I partly withdrew and saw my husband had cum as well although it wasn't as dramatic as William.

Mildred eased me back and handed me a small towel saying "You have really pleased the Head Master, Mrs Miller."

I felt pleased myself.

She also handed my husband a small towel and patted him on the head murmuring "Well done Brucie. You have been a good boy."

12