All Comments on 'Mrs. Molyneau Gets a Screw'

by backdoorboogie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

Teacher stories like this are just superb you are one hell of a writer. So all I ask is please keep writing these types of stories because you are one hell of a fantastic person. ( yes I got a fetish for this type of story but hey we are only human lol) . I just love the stories of how a 18 year old student gets his teacher pregnant. They are so hot it’s just a hot taboo knowing how forbidden it is. Getting your own teacher that you have fantasies about getting her pregnant and knowing that it is yours . I think I’m getting carried away here so yes superb story and please more like this please .

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

So let me get this straight. After turning 30-something, she starts enjoying getting fondled at prom. By the time she started with the first Ennis, she was already an "older couple" who only had sex once a month. The kid was 11. She then waited 7 years until he was 18 to let him grope and fondle her at Prom. I assume she kept doing her annual prom feel up for the intervening 7 years.

Then, she sees another 11 year old and starts grooming him. She continues for another 7 years before becoming a slut for this 18 year old stud.

So, by that time, what was she? 60? An older couple having sex once a month sounds like late 40s, early 50s. Add 14 years and she would have been at least 60. What 18 year old is going to pass up an 18 year old virgin for a 60 year old, worn out tramp.

Your timeline just doesn't fit and doesn't make sense.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awful

You do know that women with 2 week old babies aren't cleared to have sex for weeks and maybe months depending on how hard the delivery was? This was stupidity run amok.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And now you are

The divorced mother of 2... so what ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
uhm

This feels like it was written by a virgin who doesnt know how a womans body works, unless his cock was that of a horse it wouldnt permanatly change the shape of her pelvis/hips and no man can cum enough to bulge a belly

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Some more of LW's 2020 trash.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Ridiculously hilarious. Nothing works if you do the math and nothing fits the descriptions of what one sex session did to her. But a hella fun read nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rematch

He takes her arse. Twins

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

First off, this is a fantasy story...so some things get 'suspended' in the writing...

2nd-a woman that has a two-week-old child, post-partum, WOULD MORE THAN LIKELY GET RIPPED TO SHREDS by having sex that soon after giving birth...

So, all that said, Peter Ennis is a brute who cares nothing about women, just getting his rocks off...

I know, just fantasy, but...reflects an uncaring attitude toward women!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous