Mrs. More, MILF

Story Info
Helping out a friend pays off when I meet his step-mum.
2.1k words
4.35
37.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Yes I know it's cliched so if you don't like cliche, don't read any further*

I thought it was just a porn storyline, being seduced by your best friend's mum. But this was really happening. I'd been away at college and was back and took some of my friend Nick's stuff back for him and was dropping it off at his parents' house. His mum opened the door in a plunging, sleeveless top and tight floral skirt which showed off her curves, something that made it obvious why Nick's dad had gone for her as his second wife.

"Oh hi Dave, Nick said you'd be round with some stuff. Come in I'll show you where to put it."

I followed her through the house and upstairs to the spare room and put down the box where she told me, bending at the knees as you're supposed to with heavy loads.

As I straightened I asked "Is there anything else Mrs More?"

"Oh, please call me Rebecca." She put a hand on my arm, "you made such light work of that big box, Nick could never have done that nor his dad." She moved her hand onto my chest and down my stomach then moved in front of me. She grabbed one of my hands and put it on her breasts. "We only have a couple of hours" she purred, "and I want you to fuck me. I want your young, hard dick in my mouth and my pussy before my husband comes home and I want you to make me cum. You'll do that wont you Dave, make your best friend's mum cum all over your big dick?"

Her hands were pulling open my jeans and pushing them down and she crouched down and pulled my trunks down.

"Oh my, you're a big boy, this thing will fill me up."

She grabbed me as I tried to back away, and I throbbed giving away how turned on I was getting.

"That's it, just relax and let me take care of you. Take care of this gorgeous dick of yours"

She stroked it with two hands then kissed the head before taking it between her lips. She licked round and round causing me to grow harder and as her mouth slid down I groaned while her hands cupped my balls. She vibrated her throat and I throbbed. I put one hand down on her head and pushed her to take me deeper. It was instinctive but she did just what I wanted. Looking up with lust in her eyes before starting to suck and stroke me deeper and faster. Her spit was making my shaft slippery and the room filled with wet sucking sounds. After a few minutes she pulled back and admired her work having made me rock hard, standing to attention. She graxed her nails up from my heavy balls, along the underside of my pole to the tip then wandered away. I followed and we reached her bedroom where she pulled off her top revealing big natural tits then lay back on the bed. I moved and pulled down her shorts.

"Oh dear Dave, it looks like I didn't wear any knickers today. What a bad MILF I am, I must have planned to fuck my son's best friend all along."

She spread herself wide and I bent my head between her thighs and kissed the smooth shaven pussy lips. I licked up and down the length of her slit then stayed a while circling her clit.

"Oh this is a surprise, you know what you're about down there you naughty boy. Yes, oh fuck yes, right there!"

I was flickering over her clit now as it swelled but as she told me to keep on I moved to push my tongue between her pussy lips, feeling the heat of her pussy engulf my probing tongue. She moaned again and grabbed my head pushing it hard against her pelvis as she ground her hips in my face. I moved my tongue in and out but she told me to keep it out as far as I could so she could fuck herself on it. Incredibly she was close to cuming and did not deny herself the pleasure of riding a young guys face to her climax. I tasted her as the juices flowed from her parted lips and, as she released my head, I licked her sweet skin till eventually she asked me to come up and kiss her. This time it was her tongue doing the work, tasting her own cream off my lips. My prick nudged her wet pussy and she began to tease me, pressing against the head then pulling back.

"You made me cum so good, boy. You made my pussy hungry for more. Can you give me more?"

My voice was hoarse, "Yes Mrs More! There's plenty more where that came from."

She pressed harder and the head of my dick slipped into her.

"That feels good doesn't it Dave" she purred.

"Yes, your cunt feels good on my hard dick." My voice was stronger, more confident now. "I'll give you what your husband can't. I'll make this MILF pussy cum on my young, thick, hard cock and I'll make sure to give you a hot creamy facefull of cum when I finish."

"Yes you fucking will, I'm gonna fuck you till your head spins and drain those balls utterly."

She grabbed my arse and pulled me close. My dick slid nearly all the way in but she had to adjust before pulling me deeper. "Oh fuck that is a nice long dick. I can feel it stretching me much deeper than anything else. Now fuck me. Bang me hard on my bed till I'm screaming your name!"

I pulled back and slammed forward and she hissed. "Fuck yes, again!" I did it again, and again, and again. Hard and deep. Making her body shake. Getting faster. Pulling back further so I could use more of my dick, making her cunt walls feel each veiny inch slide over them. Bending my head to suck her tits. Her nipples were swollen and I bit them and in response she raked my back with her nails. "Yes, you bad boy, use me like a slut. Screw me with that big dick of yours."

I pushed myself up further and drove down into her wet velvet vagina and she arched her back and opened her eyes wide. "Yeah you like that don't you Mrs More, that made shock waves flash through your body." I rammed hard and deliberately balls deep with each word. "You. Fucking. Love. My. Dick."

"Yes, yes, you filthy bastard fuck my married cunt I'm gonna cum again!!"

I pushed her legs wide and then lay on her again. My hips worked faster and faster as I pounded this hot MILF, encouraged by her filthy words in my ear. As I drove her closer and closer to her climax her words stopped and all she could do was pant and moan. The pitch became higher and higher as I worked strongly. All I wanted was to make this sexy woman cum again and within seconds her pussy was clenching on my swollen shaft and her orgasm was rocking her body. Her nails and teeth we digging into my shoulders, something I took as a sign I'd done my job properly. I slowed my pace and used long slow strokes as her climax abated and her breathing returned to normal.

"That was fantastic Dave. Really fantastic." she whispered.

"Thanks Rebecca, you were amazing. Such a great, er, well."

"Such a great fuck. Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Yes. That's it."

"Well thank you, you bad boy. Now let's see what's next shall we? I want it doggy and then I want you to cum for me. Can you do that?" As she said this her pussy walls squeezed on my shaft.

"Of course, you sexy MILF, I will do whatever you want!" I replied, making my dick throb inside her.

I pulled out and she got on all fours, her glistening pussy on display. I ran one finger between her swollen lips and licked it clean then gripped my slick shaft and rubbed the head over her entrance, teasing her. She swung her head round and that lustful look was back. "Just fuck me boy. I want it hard!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back and simultaneously pushed my hips forward once more diving my cock into her snatch and immediately starting a fast rhythm which set her tits bouncing. My hips smashed into her arse and I rutted her right on her marital bed. She dipped her head to the bed and reached back and started to rub her clit. My balls swung and banged her fingers and she reached further to massage them. "Oh my they are so heavy. I bet there's a huge juicy load in there for me isn't there. You'll drench me in your spunk, make a mess of me. That's what I want, to be covered in your jizz, make me your MILF cum dump."

Fuck, she know how to turn me on. I fucked her hard and she pushed back onto me so she got every inch, taking from me exactly what she wanted. Our feverish passion built quickly now. No more words, just moans and grunts as we worked hard to make this the best yet. I could feel her pussy clenching again and my balls began to tighten. I gritted my teeth determined to make her orgasm once more before I came. She was close. Her moans became higher pitched once more and as her excitement built she arched her back and ground down on my pole taking herself over the edge. That tipped me over too and I could feel that unstoppable urge now starting to build pressure at the root of my cock. The shaft swelled in readiness and she felt it stretch inside her climaxing cunt. She pulled forward and swiftly turned round before grabbing my dick and wanking it fast.

Now the words returned

"That's it Dave baby. Let all that hot cum flow for me. Come on, I want that hot, juicy load all over my face and tits. You want to do that don't you, to see your best friends Mum covered in your jizz. To fill my mouth with it and watch me swallow like a cum whore." All the time she stroked and I let go. "Come on baby, feed me. Give my your load."

"Yeah, fuck. Here it cums" I growled then erupted.

Rope after rope as she jerked me. All over her face, in her mouth, splashing her neck and tits which she cradled with one ar,. Pumping so much spunk. She swallowed one lot an I plastered her face as she did so then she pulled me into her mouth and sucked the remaining shots from my throbbing shaft. I held my breath as I came like never before over this sexy woman and when she popped her mouth off the purple head of my dick I exhaled mightily. She opened her mouth like a filthy slut to show more cum then closed it and swallowed with a satisfied "aaaahhhhh".

"Well what a mess you've made, you bad bad boy. Cuming everywhere like that. It will take me ages to clean it all off."

So saying she sucked cum off her hands and then lifted her juicy tits so she could lick as much of them as possible. She used her fingers to scoop up the rest then turned to look in the mirror. "I think that's got it all" she said then turned back to me.

"Oh Dave, now what is going on here?" she mock scolded me.

Her sexy display of cum clean up had kept me hard and I just stood there dumb struck.

Rebecca reached out and stroked me.

"Oh fuck" she whispered, "still so hard. I need more time with you baby, but it can't be now. I have to go out later and have jobs to do, and need to get cleaned up." She looked up at me as she had done when sucking me earlier and my cock twitched. She gave it a long kiss. "I know, you bad boy. I'd love to but not now. Give me your number and we'll arrange something for another time. I promise. I really want to get to grips with that dick again so I'll message you."

"OK" I nodded, "that's no problem. I look forward to it. I bent and kissed her then hurriedly found my clothes and was dressed to leave. She walked with me to the door. "Thanks for a great time Rebecca. I didn't expect to be seduced today, but I'm very glad you did. You're a very sexy lady and I can't wait to do it again."

"Me too Dave, me too. Be good now won't you and I'll message you when we can get together again. I could definitely get used to young, hard cock over this summer!"