Mrs Parker is a Real Nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you do that for me, Mrs. Parker?!"

"Matheo, you help science so much with your participation in the protocol. That I too can provide you with this service... It's also in a way for science!"

She is naked under her blouse, which she quickly takes off. She lies her bust down on the examination table and shows me her ass.

"To make it less intimidating for you, I suggest you take me doggy style. You won't see my eyes and you can fuck me like a female dog!"

I insert 2 fingers into her pussy, which is totally ready, open and completely wet. I lower my cock to put the glans at the entrance to her vagina and I start to fuck her with all my strength: "Can you feel little Mathéo's big fat cock?"

"Oh yes. You are really well hung!"

"You want me to fuck your pussy with my competition cock?"

"Yes, go like a fool. It makes me feel good where this goes!"

"I feel like my balls are ready to drown your pussy. Are you ready to receive everything?"

"Yes, yes, go ahead! flood me! Squirt everything you can!"

"A bit like your bogus protocol? You took me for an idiot, right?"

"Yes, it's true, the protocol is an invention... But I went crazy for your cock, it's not my fault... Empty yourself in me, Mathéo, please!"

"it's coming, it's coming!" And I sink in, moaning as if to perforate her vagina and pour out 10 big jets of very greasy cum. As soon as I took my cock out of her pussy it started to drip in long lines down her thighs!

I slap her on the butt. She gets up and turns around. I kiss her deeply. She tries to touch my cock again. I get dressed and tell her, "Next time, I'll come with my friend, Lucas! We always have had the MMF fantasy. We never did it. So, we could try with a big slut like you!"

She sticks her tongue out at me and winks, the bitch!

THANKS FOR READING!

12