Mrs. Right Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"That's a good girl," he praised me. I realized that I was fucking two older men and an older woman. I was definitely in over my head, and I would have panicked, except his cock was back down my throat. Sam hadn't said anything in quite a while. I turned my head toward him and was shocked to see the way that Patty was riding his cock with her asshole!

I'd tried anal on several occasions, but they were few and far between. I didn't really enjoy butt sex very much, but I'd tried it enough to make sure that was the case. I was shocked at the way Patty was enjoying it, her arms pressing Sam's chest to the bed, her eyes rolled back as she screamed. I knew Sam had never experienced what Patty was giving him, and a pang of jealousy rose to the surface, but I was shocked at the direction it took. I wasn't jealous that Sam was fucking another girl. I was jealous that Patty was fucking someone else! It was a revelation!

I swallowed my feelings of jealousy, pushing them aside because I knew that they were irrational. I had no claim on Patty, yet I wished that I did. I longed for more of her.

"Wow, slut! You're doing so much better at sucking my cock now! You must like watching my wife fuck your husband."

I didn't tell him that Sam wasn't my husband, and we were merely dating. I couldn't say a thing, but I was shocked at how far his cock was down my throat. When I was focused on Patty and Sam, I had taken his cock deeper down my throat than I had ever managed to. Only when I realized how deep it was, I actually choked, spitting his cock out and retching just as Sam's orgasm began.

I looked up, saliva still dripping from my mouth, and watched as Patty finished him. She looked satisfied with herself as Sam's orgasm overtook him. His moans were uncontrolled and raw. I realized that I had never made him cum like that. Patty was more sexually experienced than me, and I knew I couldn't compete with her. I didn't want to. I wanted to possess her instead until she was my girlfriend. I wanted to fuck her constantly and sleep next to her every night. I wanted everything with Patty, yet I knew she was married, and Sam was my boyfriend. It felt strange to feel this way for her, but I couldn't help it.

"That was amazing!" Sam confessed. "I think I need to take a break, but feel free to destroy my girlfriend."

"I thought you were married," Patty remarked, and Sam gave a sheepish shrug.

"She is definitely marriage material, but we haven't gotten there yet," he admitted. "You guys can keep playing with her. I'll watch."

"Can you keep going, slut?" Patty's husband asked.

"Yes," I answered quickly, and I moved toward Patty. "I want more of you."

I'll give you more, but you have to let him fuck you while I sit on your face. Sound good?" Patty pointed me toward her husband's cock, setting me on my back as he took his position between my legs. His big cock hung halfway down his thigh, and I couldn't believe I had swallowed a cock that big. It felt even bigger as he slid into my pussy for the first time.

"Oh my God!" I cried, and I looked toward Sam but found that he was now asleep. The orgasm Patty had given him had completely drained him. I was now free to focus on Patty and her husband. A part of me was terrified, and another part was extremely aroused.

I came fast with that big cock fucking me with long, slow strokes. By the time Patty's pussy was in my face, I'd already had several more orgasms. She lowered herself down onto my face, and I wasn't expecting the way she pressed her body down so that I couldn't breathe. All I could smell and taste was Patty's perfect pussy. I couldn't get enough, so I hungrily ate her out the best that I could.

It proved to be much more difficult than I thought, mostly because I couldn't stop cumming on her husband's cock. I screamed into Patty's pussy, and she laughed at me, talking some shit to me to get me riled up.

"You are a little slut aren't you?" Aren't you? No need to answer; I know your mouth is busy right now. You have a slutty little mouth, and you're going to make me cum!"

I could feel the tension in Patty's body before she came all over my face. It felt like an explosion as her pussy came hard on my tongue. Her juices filled my mouth and dripped down the slope of my face and down my neck. I panicked a bit as I realized I couldn't breathe, and I must have swallowed most of her cum. I pushed her hips, trying to get her off of me as I fought for air.

She finally relented and pulled her pussy from my mouth. I desperately sucked in, trying to get air in my lungs.

"You poor baby!" Patty exclaimed. "You couldn't breathe.

I thought she was compassionate but saw the sadistic look in her eyes and knew that she had purposely suffocated me with her pussy.

"You going to let my hubby use your pussy more?" she asked. He was still fucking me, and I realized that he was a much better fuck than Sam now that I could breathe. I came on his cock again as Patty stroked my hair and called me a little slut. Just the nasty tone of her voice was enough to make me cum again.

"Time to get your ass fucked!" Patty's husband announced. "Flip over and stick that ass in the air, and you can eat my wife's pussy while you take it."

"I don't do anal," I explained.

"You do today!" Patty told me. "Come on! This is your night. You want to take it all the way, don't you?"

I couldn't say no to her. My ass was going to regret it later, but I agreed. I took my position on all fours taking note of Sam still snoring on the other side of the bed. I braced myself as Patty's husband slathered the entrance to my asshole with lube. I tried not to panic as he pressed his cock against my tightest hole. I knew that I hated anal, and I wondered how I had gotten myself into this situation.

Patty wedged herself into the space in front of me, her legs spread so that her pussy was right in my face. She said nothing but grabbed me by the neck and pushed my head down so that my mouth met her clit. I loved the way her pussy smelled and tasted so much that I almost forgot about her husband's cock probing my asshole.

To his credit, he was gentle with my asshole until it was warmed up. He went slowly at first, going a little bit harder with each stroke until my asshole was opened up in a way it had never been. Between the taste of Patty's juices and the slow probing of her husband's cock, I had an experience that I had never dreamed of. It was too bad Sam was passed out and couldn't see me doing it.

I was shocked when he picked up the pace and began to fuck my asshole with increasing force. No one had ever fucked my ass this hard, and yet, it didn't hurt like it had with other guys. I was in shock when the sensations from my asshole became pleasurable. I had always thought it was bullshit when girls said they had anal orgasms, but I could feel the pleasure building in my ass, and I knew if I kept going, I would cum. I buried my face in Patty's pussy, licking for dear life and hoping it was enough to get her off. I flicked my tongue on her clit and tried my best to balance on one elbow so I could slide a finger into her. I wanted to be the girl that made Patty cum the hardest, and I was willing to work for it.

"Yes! Right there!" she screamed, grabbing my head with both hands as she ground her pussy onto my face. She came hard again, and this time I began to cum too. My first anal orgasm was much more intense than I imagined it would be. It was probably the best orgasm of my life, but I didn't dare stop licking Patty's pussy until she pulled it away from my mouth.

"I'm going to cum in your ass!" Patty's husband screamed. I couldn't feel the cum spurting from his cock, but I knew by his moans that it was a large load he was dumping in my ass. I was proud of myself for making them both cum at almost the same time!

"That was fun!" Patty's husband said. "Your asshole is so tight!"

"I told you, I don't do anal!"

"You just did, you slut!" Patty said playfully.

"Why do you keep calling me a slut?" I asked them.

"We know a slut when we see one. You should come hang out with us sometime. We have a huge barbeque pit, and we can grill some steaks and have some amazing sex."

"I'll have to check with Sam," I said, looking over at his sleeping body. "You really destroyed him!" I gave Patty a look of admiration. "I've never made him cum so hard that he passed out."

"Well, I can teach you how to get the job done...if you let me," Patty promised.

"I would like that, but I'm not sure I'm going to stay with Sam."

"Why not?"

"I think tonight showed me that I'm more into women than men. I'm not sure if I want to be with a man now," I confessed.

"You're bisexual! You don't have to choose. I'll fuck you as much as you want, and you can keep your boyfriend too."

"Hmmm," I said thoughtfully. I realized that I'd never considered that I was bisexual. I did think that I had to choose between women and men, but maybe Patty was right. Perhaps I could have Sam and Patty too. Perhaps I didn't have to choose.

As if on cue, Sam began to stir from his nap.

"Oh shit! I fell asleep! What did I miss?" he asked.

"You missed your girlfriend getting ass fucked while she ate my pussy," Patty filled him in.

"Damn!" he cried with disappointment. "You didn't use all your toys?" He looked over at the towel where Patty's toys were spread out in the same position they had been in before he fell asleep.

"We only got to the one toy," Patty admitted. "Don't worry. We just invited you guys to our house for some more fun. I have tons of toys at our place we can use. Maybe we can do it next weekend?"

"I'm down," Sam agreed and looked to me for confirmation that this was what I wanted.

"Yeah, I'm down too," I agreed.

"Then it's settled," Patty's husband said. "Here. Give us a call." He handed me a glossy, black business card that said, "Patty and Nick, Swingers for Over Ten Years." There was a phone number embossed onto the card, and I couldn't help but be impressed that they'd been swingers long enough to print business cards.

"Okay. I'll call you," I promised.

"I think it's time for us to go," Sam rubbed his eyes. "I'm exhausted. Patty, you drained my balls!"

"Good," Patty said with a haughty laugh. "I hope I made you cum good too," she turned to me and leaned in to give me the sweetest little kiss.

"You know, I don't think you're Mrs. Right Now," I said tentatively.

"You don't? Why not?"

"I think you turned out to be my Mrs. Right."

"Oh really?" she moved closer to me and gave me another passionate kiss.

"Really," I said breathlessly.

"Then give us a call and set something up."

"I will," I assured her.

"Good," she added and then leaned in to whisper in my ear, "You're my Miss Right too."

Her words comforted me, washing away any fear that had been there before. She was feeling it too. I was going to see Patty again, which was the most important thing in the world. I wasn't sure what would happen with Sam or if I was bisexual or a lesbian, but I was on the path to finding out for sure.

As Sam and I made our way home that night, we didn't say much. I could tell that Sam was surprised at the turn of events and the fact that I'd actually gone through with my plans to use my double-ended dildo with a woman. We headed to the bedroom and began to take off our party clothes.

"I know you just had a ton of sex," Sam began, "but I'm horny again. I've been thinking about what happened tonight, and it's got my dick hard as a rock.

"Oh, wow!" I exclaimed as I looked down at his cock. It was definitely rock hard.

"Are you still horny, or did that lady satisfy you?"

"Her name is Patty," I corrected him.

"Look, you seemed pretty into her, maybe more into her than you are into me." His words hung heavily in the room, and I tried to think of the right thing to say, but there was nothing I could say that would hide the fact that I was already falling for Patty. Instead, I grabbed Sam's dick and stroked it until he forgot about Patty.

I dropped to my knees and hungrily sucked his cock as I imagined Patty watching and calling me a slut. I imagined what she would say to me, and before I knew it, Sam had cum deep down my throat.

"Wow, babe. You got better at sucking cock tonight. That's the best you've ever sucked me!" He made his way to the bed, where he collapsed in exhaustion. Within minutes he was asleep.

I slipped into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked different now too. In fact, the whole world had changed. Now that I knew Patty, there was a new excitement to everything. I wanted her more than anything. The world was full of possibilities again, and I couldn't wait to see her again. I was already obsessed with her, and it was only the beginning. I sent up a silent prayer to God that Patty would become mine.

12