Breeding the Sorority Sister

Story Info
Young Sorority Sister gets bred by married men.
4k words
4.25
50.4k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers

This is not a romance story. It is about sex and may be crude and offensive for some people. All characters are at least 19 years of age.

*********

I laid there on the bed and watched as he left. He had such a nice firm ass. It was hairy just like his long legs. Yes he had just fucked me, again I had let another one of Tims friends fuck me. He was just so hot though or maybe it was I who was hot. Whatever, he had just finished in me and was leaving now, they didn't even stay the night anymore, this guy Allen had left right away..

I laid there thinking about the pool party three weeks ago. Tina had invited me for the spring break and I much preferred Florida over Ohio. Tina was my sorority sister. She lived with the upper class in Florida where the swimming pools were. Her boyfriend Tim was a lot older he had a nice house with a pool.

I was here for only three weeks then back to class. The first Saturday her boyfriend Tim had a pool party. OMG, they knew how to party. Like Tim, most of his friends were older than Tina and I, mid 20 s or so, There were about 20 guys and girls there. I should know the exact count of guys really, I think they all had a turn fucking me these last few weeks.

*********

School was out. I left the house mad. Everyone was dotting over little sister Lily. She was barley legal and she was pregnant already. Not even married and the whole family was jumping for joy. That was bullshit. She was a slut.

I headed off to campus where Tina would pick me up. We were going back to Florida to spend spring break there. Yeah!!! It was party time.

Tina headed south and we drove all day. I was still fuming. I'm surprised Tina didn't stop the car and kick me out. I bitched the whole trip about my sister.

"Maybe I'll come home pregnant," I said. "Then we'll see if mom gets all happy for me. Let dad give me all the hugs when my belly bloats up with a baby. Then I can say I don't know when they ask who the father is," I said sarcastically mocking my sister. "That bitch sister was fucking every guy in town." Yeah, I drove Tina crazy that trip. She was glad when we finally reached Florida.

That night we got to Tinas boyfriends place. I was sweaty so they let me shower while Tina and her boyfriend helped me unpack. That night was when I realized I had forgotten my pills. Oh, shit, spring break, I'm ovulating soon and I can't find my pills. Damn it, I never have any luck. Tina told me not to worry, she would get me some soon.

Oh so what, I won't be screwing anyone anyway, not like my slut sister. The family won't be cheering my pregnancy any time soon.

Yeah, well I was wrong, it turned out to be the spring of my awakening. I guess I've awakened to realize I'm an easy slut. A pass around type slut who let every guy fuck her at least once.

It wasn't a plan, I mean I didn't expect this would happen. It just seemed to happen, every day, one at a time and each time I gave in, each time a new guy would strip me down and fucked me. Each time I gave in faster. I got easier. Each time I liked it more.

It started that day Tim introduced me to Mark. I mean here I am only 19. I was a virgin a year ago. I had somehow managed to navigate all through high school even 4 years on the cheerleading squad and still kept the dogs off me. Yet I now know that was because they were just kids. They didn't know how to push my buttons. The buttons that spread my legs. When I met Tims friends I learned that men are different. These guys knew all the buttons.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I loved my long blond hair, it made the guys turn their heads. I had also been blessed with a firm set of large tits. My body though was usually fighting the weight. My ass was perfect because I kept it in check with a lot of exercise. Lately I had even added cunny exercises to my routine. I wanted to peel a banana with it. When I found the right man I wanted to drive him wild.

"Well that has got to be some hot sorority," Mark said. While we all sipped wine around the pool.

I didn't know then that Tina had told Tim I forgot my pills. Tim couldn't wait to share the news with his older friends. Little did I know Tina told them it was my week coming up. She even offered them all a turn breeding her hot blond sorority sister.

Tim's friends were all older. Most of them were married or had girlfriends. Some had both. They knew I was staying at Tims place for a few weeks. They all came by at least once to see him. Then they all stayed to fuck me.

I wish I could tell you the whole story of these three weeks but truth is I don't remember it all that well. Lot's of the time I was flying high and didn't know everything happening around me. The rest of the time I just didn't care. I had a real itch and it was my spring break. I was going to do what it took to get it scratched.

That first night I met Mark. Nice broad shoulders. Dark complexion. Real hot dude thats for sure.

He commented on the sorority,

"It has beautiful Tina in it and now I see she's not the only beauty they have."

He warmed my heart, I liked being called beautiful especially from such a hot looking guy. He was too, he looked around 26, 27 like Jim and he had a nice tan. I loved his long blond hair. Long and blond like mine. Of course he didn't have the 36 D cups I had under my bikini top. It didn't take long though for him to grab mine.

Of course I smiled.

"So Tim," he said, "let me take Liz her and show her around, meet some of the others. Let these dogs here know I saw her first." We all laughed.

"Ok with her, its ok with me," and Mark offered his arm.

Oh I took it, he was a lot taller than I and my heart skipped when I grabbed his arm. He held it so firm. He was so much in control as we walked and talked.

"I hope your going to he around a few days," he said. "I'd really like to see more of you." He was a man, he was direct and he knew what he wanted. I wasn't used to that but I liked it.

"I'm here a few weeks staying with Tina," I said.

"Great, hey, here's Jim and Karen, they're an old married couple," we all laughed. They were the same age as Mark.

"Hi," they both said. Jim's eyes looked like he wanted to devour me. Karen gave me a scowl, like "stay away from my man type scowl."

Mark and I talked, then we swam and we ate. We also drank lots of beer. The sun went down and most of the crowd left. I had trouble finding Tina.

"I think they're inside," Mark said and we went to look for them. I kept my eyes on him he was so hot.

We walked through the house and came upon one of the bedrooms with a bathroom.

Mark pulled me into the shower. We showered getting the sweat and oil off our bodies when he reached for me. I felt the electric as his arms went around me in the hot shower and he kissed me. A mans kiss. Hot and controlling. His arm were around me as I sought out his lips the electric they brought. He massaged my breasts and squeezed them like I've never felt before. Then he took the soap and rubbed me down as I stepped out of my bottoms. This time he pulled me close and I felt the cock. Not some college boys cock, a mans cock, big and hard.

"I love your tits," he said, omg I loved the praise. "You have a beautiful body." Ok, now with that comment he could fuck any hole he wanted.

I closed my eyes as he rubbed me all over sending me into hot flashes. He stopped the water and I was holding his cock stroking his large manhood. The door opened and we stepped out. He towel dried me and led me to the bed. I was putty in his hands and he laid me down kissing me and massaging my cunny. My legs spread as my cunny responded to his inserted fingers. He rubbed my fat cunny lips, then he found and rubbed my clit, he sent me into a lust filled frenzy, I felt the orgasm rise as he grabbed my cunny hard and manhandled it into an orgasm. He knew what he was doing and he did it expertly.

Then he slid on top and my legs went wide to take that large manhood I just held. I wanted it. I wanted it bad to fill me up. He moved slowly at first as each thrust took him deeper and I pulled back my knees back to take him in. We rubbed our bones together as he finally reached areas of my insides never touched before. He went deep and he ground in my like he owned me. I loved taking a man's cock. I wanted to be taken, to be owned. Then I felt the tension rise as he started pounding my bare cunny hard and I pulled my knees back more to get him balls deep inside me. my fat lips gipped his cock tight and they moved in and out holding him with each thrust.

"Damn your tight," he panted, "I can't hold off any more."

I think I mentioned something about pulling out but I don't think he heard me. It was Boom and he exploded. Oh, I felt the hot sperm rope after rope land deep inside burning into my cervix and I started to shake. I came hard, real hard as he pumped every drop deep inside me. I was so glad he hadn't pull out.

"Damn," I said. "That was good," as we laid there panting, our hearts racing.

We laid there and talked and a little while later he was hard again and again he entered me and took me farther than any man have taken me before. Then he blasted another load in me sending me off again. He owned me. He could have packed my bags and taken me home.

The next morning Tina woke me.

"Looks like someone had a great time," as we both laughed. I was in bliss.

You can leave your things here, Tina said, I'll be spending most nights with Tim, he said you can use this room.

"Oh," she said as she turned. I think I got those pills coming, she added, "I'll have them tomorrow."

"Oh good," I replied, if I'm not pregnant by then." and we both laughed. I was happy i hadn't started ovulating quite yet.

I liked it. A nice bed and a nice shower and a lot of closet space, I put a few things away. Thats when I saw the note from Mark.

"Thanks for the great evening Liz, I'll try to get with you when I'm back." Seems Mark headed out that morning for business, I wouldn't see him again.

I learned most guys named Mark were the "fuck them hard and leave them" type.

*******

That was three weeks ago and there was a lot that happened since then. I can't tell you all of it, I can't remember it all. I do know I partied all the nights and slept all the days and I got real close with all of Tims friends. Like naked under them kinda close.

Now I remember the morning of my first threesome, oh yeah, we were laying by the pool watching the sun come up. I had been there over a week. I had screwed at least three or four of Tim's friends by then. That's when the tall guy came over and took my hand, I don't remember his name. I do remember he had curly brown hair and OMG what a big cock. He walked me through the sliding door and into the bedroom.

I knew he had a big cock because I fucked him earlier that night. Like that afternoon earlier. That was before I spent most of the night with Evan, I think that was his name.

Anyway, " Curly" with the big cock walked me into the bedroom and before I know how he had me stripped down. I was in major heat by then and I knew I was real fertile but I just kicked off my bottoms while looking to see that big cock again. Oh yeah, there it was. Big and hard and I wanted it badly. Curly was older than most of the guys, I think he was married too. He certainly knew how to handle a woman. He had been a great fuck and I wanted more. I hadn't realized that Evan was still in the bed when I slid back on it to let Curly in.

Curly stood there and stroked his cock while I watched and got ready. I started creaming watching it grow. Damn it got so big and fat. I had seen and felt too many cocks that week I started to categorize them with terms like long or short or fat or thin or even straight and crooked. I knew I would be back at school soon. Those college dicks just didn't measure up. I needed to get all the man sized cock I could this trip. I also had stopped wasting time of foreplay by now.

My meaty cunny got wet fast and the guys didn't waste much time either. There were a few times I got fucked so long I dried out. Fortunately Tina had left me a tube of KY I could quickly lube when I needed it. I never did see any birth control pills from her.

Anyway, Curly got between my legs and he slipped his cock in between the meaty labia and opened my cunny. Omg it felt so good. I spread like butter and creamed for more. His cock went deeper when I felt two hands cup my large sensitive breasts. They were Eric's. He rubbed me rough and Curly fucked me hard while those two took me off to a fantastic orgasm. I was right on the brink when I felt Curly 's cock, so far in, so deep and then, boom his hot juice hit inside and I shook like lighting a firecracker. I went off as that hot juice landed in ropes on my cervix. I know Curly had been back a few times. I never would turn him away.

I knew by then I should not let them cum in me. I knew I was in heat with no protection but even though I tried to mention it they knew I liked it when they came in me. They didn't pay attention to me when I feebly asked them to pull out. They knew what I really wanted. I learned that week that married men never "pull out." They all seemed determine to put their cum as deep inside as they could.

I laid there purring while Curly got off and a minute later Erich was back on. He like to fuck hard. He was a pounder and he pumped me hard before he fired off his load. They both left together and I hadn't even made it to the shower when I felt those loads dripping down my thighs to my feet. It was then I realized that I really liked emptying cocks two in a row. So much more cum.

It happened again a few days later. When we were all around the pool and Tim took Tina away. They left me with some blond dude Ron who we had been talking with. He got up and took my hand and led me away. I went past that other guy, the short haired one, don't remember his name. I stopped and asked "are you coming" as I rubbed my hand across his shoulder. I couldn't leave him all alone by the pool, could I?

I am so glad I did too. Ron seemed to have a little trouble keeping it up that night, too many party favors I think, but Kyle oh yeah, I'll remember him, he was non stop. That guy fucked me from on the top, them he flipped me over and worked me doggy for the longest time when he fired off a hot load that sent me squirting.

I thought he was done but I thought wrong. Next he entered me from behind as I lay flat. Then he even fucked me sideways. That guy had more positions than the kama sutra. His hardon never went down. He came in me a second time before he finally got off. By then Ron got hard enough to lay me over a pillow and doggy me for the longest time. Like I said I think the party favors had him limp but once he got up he was big and he pumped me for an hour. I was glad when those two finished, I passed out with at least four loads of cum in me.

One night I was so wasted and speeding out feeling my heart beat at 80 miles an hour. It was like 2 or 3 in the morning. Not sure. I heard some noise in the kitchen. Seems two of Tims friends had been out hitting the bars. I tried to listen to the conversation. I missed what Tina told them but I heard my name. When my door opened I was sitting in bed in my panties, my boobs were covered only with the small loose nylon top. I was feeling bored no one had been around that night. My heart started racing again.

I recognized Jim, he was one the the first guys Mark introduced me to. He was there at the pool with his wife, Kathy or Karen or something.

He look so hot.

"Wow, you look fine tonight," he said, the other guy followed him in. I stopped to look up and smiled at them, just being friendly of course.

"Let's see those tits," Jim said, "heard you have a fantastic set and he sat down."

I don't know why I didn't say anything, I made no attempt to move or object. I mean that's some audacity to just come into my room and ask to see my tits.

It was even more audacious that they weren't even asking. He just lifted my top off and my tits popped out. Jim stepped around to the other side and moved forward, he grabbed my panties and I lifted my ass to help him remove them. Can you believe it. I was so high and I had been stripped down so much that week. I just let two guys come in from a bar and strip me down like their play toy. Then they got naked while I watched. His friend, I never knew his name, got close and I took his cock in my mouth as I watched Jim finish getting naked.

"See," he said, "those are a first class set of young tits." But this guy just closed his eyes as he worked his cock in my mouth. I started to cream. His cock grew so big. He then held my head and I was sure he was going to put it down my throat. I wanted to taste it badly but my blowjobs just weren't working this trip. No one wanted to cum in my mouth.

Then he moved away and grabbed my ankles and pulled. I landed flat on my back as he hopped on top and spread my legs like he owned me. He entered me. He moved so fast and I grabbed him and held on while he pumped me. I pulled back my knees. Damn he was good, he quickly entered me deep and after a lot of long deep strokes I felt him twitch and I knew I had another load on the way.

Jim had been watching. He was hard now and it was his turn. I saw his cock, Damn, I looked again. no wonder Katy wanted him to herself. That was the fattest cock I ever saw. I mean not exactly the longest but it was so fat. He wasted no time getting on top and he pushed my knees back so he could enter deep. He had a hard time but the guys had stretched me well that week. I loved it. I remember thinking of Katy, his wife. She had looked at me so smug that day at the pool. She was a lot older than I. Now here I was working to take a load from her man. I made a special effort to milk his cock. I wanted him to know I was a better fuck than that bitch.

"Your turn Jim, let me help you unload your balls," I said taunting him.

I gripped my cunny around his cock and worked it for him. I could tell he liked it. I was going to get the load that belonged to his bitch wife and he was going to enjoy cumming in me more than he did in her.

He laid on top of me moaning as I sucked his ear and milked his balls. My ankles were locked across his back. I worked him slowly dragging out his pleasure while he panted and sweated. His face showed his intense pleasure. I could tell he couldn't take no more when I said softly, "cum in my pussy, cum deep now, that's it... deep in me... let me feel your hot cum," Damn he exploded hard. He pushed hard and held me tight as tightened up, grunted and fired a huge load inside me. It felt so good when it landed. I loved taking that load away from that bitch wife. He even came back the next day for more. I treated him real well. I wanted him to think of me when he fucked her.

Like all vacations this one ended too. Tina and I said goodbye to Tim. He made a nice effort to thank me for the visit and say I was welcome to come back anytime.

The drive home was a lot more pleasant for Tina than the drive there. We stopped for a burger after a couple hours. That's when Tina handed me my birth control pills.

"Since you talked so much on the trip about getting pregnant I took them out of your suitcase." She said with a snicker. "Also Tims friends wanted me to thank you. They all said they really enjoyed breeding you. You are an insatiable cumslut. They wanted me to invite you back the next time you're in heat."

I was in shock. Tina had taken my pills and coaxed these guys into breeding me. My sorority sister did that!!! She set me up to be used and bred by a bunch of older married guys!!! I think that was very devious. She tried to get me pregnant. I thanked her and if I'm not pregnant I might visit them all and try again in the summer.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
547 Followers