All Comments on 'Mrs. Robinson Stays In'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a hot fucking story!

The woman is a slut and used her young lover to give her what she needed. Good for her!

TXanyTXanyover 12 years ago
Sure hope you don't quit. Chapter TWO!

Come on, keep it going. Her daughter and her friend need to compete in the competition, and Mr Robinson needs to have an opportunity to "find" his pair and climb back equal with "mommy", or ditch her, or.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I feel sorry for Dan

Because you know John will be beating him to death with acrowbar ina couple of months time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great stuff as always!

Another vivid, erotic piece from EnCarta. Would love to see Ch 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Jeez! What a totally awesome story! Christine Robinson is such a hot Milf, small wonder that Dan was dying to fuck her. I would love there to be a follow on chapter, where Christine paves the way for Dan to fuck his Mom, maybe share his cock between his Mom and Christine - now that would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great to read a new EnCarta story

Great story, as always! You're the best autor on Literotica in my opinion.

I'd really like to see chapter two of this one, but also another episode with Monica McBride, Marcia Clark, Mrs. Ford, Luisa from "The Try-Outs" or Mrs. Fletcher from "The Boss' Son"!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A dirtily hot story

despite the many careless glitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuck yeah this is amazing

Cause like if this had been some old guy with some kind of heart condition, I could have killed him. And so I thought 'Wow'. Maybe I could be like some kind of spy or something and lure all these old Russian diplomats into bed and get all their secrets and then kill them with hand jobs and nobody would ever know that they had been eliminated on purpose. What do you think Dan?..."

THIS WOULD BE SO AWESOME

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
After waiting patiently

...for many months, I find you have thoroughly justified that patience with another erotic 'home run' story! Like so many of yours, this one begs for a sequel -- especially with Dan's mom. It would be great if you could post more frequently, but I'm not complaining -- your stories are eminently worth waiting for. Thanks!

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
The Rest Of The Story

Chrissy untied John and turned and walked away saying "Now we are even. No more screwing around, OK?!"

John thought, "Even my ass. You went way over the top. You don't know what Kimberly looks like and would have trouble even imagining me fucking her. I, on the other hand, will never be able to get the image of you fucking that boy out of my mind. You just killed my love my dear."

It was obvious to Chrissy over the next couple of weeks that John was still really pissed at her. Of course, she thought that he just got was he deserved. On the third Friday after the event, she decided it was time to work at putting their relationship back together. She decided to make dinner reservations at their favorite restaurant and be waiting on John in his favorite little black dress when he got home. She would spend the weekend blowing and fucking him to death so they could get over what had transpired. She might even give him her ass.

What she did not know was that John had been busy over those weeks. He had mortgaged the house to the hilt. Cashed in his retirement, converted their investments to cash as well and transferred all but a few thousand dollars into an offshore account in his name. He knew there were places he could go and live like a king on the money he had.

While Chrissy sat at home in her little black dress, sipping her scotch and waiting for John's arrival, he was on an airplane heading out of the country after the last minute cancellation of their joint credit cards. Over the next few days Chrissy would sadly realize what she had reaped when she had sewed her seeds of extreme revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope

And that is how you teach a boy to hate women, and creates an ex-husband that mistreats women too. To top it off, they created a monster daughter. I did not like this one at all. Thankfully it is all make believe.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Far too much shuttling

Learn to use a Thesaurus. Boring repetition. Three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What she didn't notice was that his camera phone had made a video of the whole encounter

And her husband used it to get a divorce heavily weighed in his favor. After all, how could she afford to have EVERYONE from her family to her friends know what she had done? She lost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And the videotape got thrown away thanks to her attorney

(And seriously guys, the fact that you read stories about cheating wives and then rant in outrage only emphasizes how pathetic you are...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five Stars!

Didn't care too much for the submission / humiliation part with the two college co-eds or Mrs. Robinson's metal studded whip to Daniel. But the second scene was superb!!! An all-time fantasy of mine -- to be tied up watching the wife with a young stud! Keep theses stories "coming!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a great story

Simply the best! Amazing! So erotic !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories that I have ever read.

So hot and erotic. Loved the seduction with stockings and heels!

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

One of the shittiest stories I've ever read! If she frees him, he will either beat her to death or take the video he made and send it to her family friends and colleagues and to all the neighbors. Although I'd rather he would do the first!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous