Mrs. Robinson Stays In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...Yeahhh!...Goood!..." Dan gasped, trying not to stiffen up as lightening bolts of excitement lanced his groin.

"So anyway this big guy is moaning and groaning and sucking in breath like he's dying. Then he passes out. Luckily Patricia Watt, who was running the contest and who's in pre-med brought him around. So anyway he wakes up and he starts getting belligerent and saying that he'd been so close and he was just getting ready to pop, and I couldn't leave him like that and I better not be that kind of tease. So I thought 'Well it's his funeral' and I went back to work on him and in about ten minutes he passes out again. So then this time when Patricia brings him to she tells him to fuck off and declares me the winner of the contest. But then she says I better be careful. 'Cause like if this had been some old guy with some kind of heart condition, I could have killed him. And so I thought 'Wow'. Maybe I could be like some kind of spy or something and lure all these old Russian diplomats into bed and get all their secrets and then kill them with hand jobs and nobody would ever know that they had been eliminated on purpose. What do you think Dan?..."

But Dan wasn't really listening. He was going to come. His balls were just on the verge... He was trying so hard to keep his eyes open and his breathing regular. He was going to come...come... right...right...

And that was when Nikki's right hand flew down to the base of his cock which she encircled with the ring of her thumb and her forefinger.

"Nahhhh!...." Dan wailed as the kneeling little bitch squeezed his throbbing flesh, roughly choking off his imminent explosion with her tightly constricting digits.

"Noo!...Goddd!..Oh pleasee!..." Dan moaned, bucking his hips futilely into Nikki's pitilessly gripping fingers

But Nikki just smiled back at him with dancing eyes.

"I said you didn't have to tell me when you were going to come lover boy. I didn't say that you could come. That won't be for a while yet. Now Karla, this is what we call a 'squeeze back'. You circle the root of the guy's cock at the base just before he explodes and you squeeze him there really, really hard. You're allowed two 'squeeze backs' per boy and you can't hold it for more than twenty seconds. But that's usually enough especially if you squeeze him hard enough to make it a little uncomfortable."

And that was exactly what Nikki was doing, squeezing Dan's cock so hard her knuckles had turned white. The come was churning ferociously in his balls and his erection was hugely engorged without any chance of going down as long as she was squeezing him like that. The result of this relentless pressure was that a nauseous ache was beginning to sweep through his loins.

"Oh Godd Nikki!...It hurts!...Just let me go!..." Dan pleaded, starting to hop from foot to foot like he was standing on hot coals.

"Just a few more seconds baby...seventeen...eighteen...nineteen...twenty..." Nikki counted then let go her crushing squeeze like a rodeo cowboy tying up a calf.

"There! That should hold you for a little while. Now Karla why don't we go back and talk in my office..." Nikki said, getting up and puckering a mocking kiss at Dan. They stepped back towards the house where they had talked earlier and began to whisper together with huge smiles on their faces.

Dan just stood there literally trembling. His groin felt almost numb. Oh there was still a little tickling buzz at the base of his cock. But Nikki had done an expert job of suppressing what Dan was sure would have been a devastating orgasm. His cock was still ferociously erect but the urge to come was only a faint spark in his loins. He didn't know how much more of this he could take.

He was watching the girls discuss their next move when he noticed the smile leave their faces. Their eyes seemed to get bigger as they stared over his shoulder.

Dan didn't have any time to fathom what was distracting them before he heard a soft hiss followed by a snap. A sharp pain stabbed his left buttock like he had just been stung by a huge hornet.

Reflexively he grabbed his butt with one hand and whirled around. When he stopped on his heel, his erection waved around in front of him like a flag in a hurricane wind. He was stunned to see Christine Robinson standing behind him, her little whip raised up over her shoulder and her eyes flashing in anger. Her voluptuous chest was heaving under her raised arm.

"Just what the hell are you up to Mr. Brown. What are you thinking? You can't possibly imagine that this kind of nonsense is acceptable in front of my daughter and her friend. How could you behave like this?..."

And as she spoke Mrs. Robinson was stepping sideways to Dan. The young man was too surprised by Nikki's mother's unexpected arrival to say anything. His jaws moved but nothing came out.

"Well?...Answer me?..." Mrs. Robinson barked, underlining her demand with another sharp slash of her riding crop. This time the leather tab with its little barb caught him in his low back just above his ass crack.

"Owww!..." Dan yelped as he turned, trying to keep the angry older woman in front of him where she couldn't get another shot at his naked posterior.

"Mrs. Robinson!...Listen!...I can imagine what it looks like!...But it isn't...!...I mean I wouldn't... I don't want you to... to think that I would... that I was...." Dan stammered, clearly having trouble trying to explain the situation that Mrs. Robinson had walked in on.

"Oh no?...That's not a naked erection you're flaunting in front of me and the girls. Because that's certainly what it looks like to me. Have you no respect whatsoever. I can see what you want young man. But that's not what you're going to get, believe me. What you're going to get is a lesson in manners . That's what you're going to get. Now stop dancing around and waving that big thing at me..." Christine said threateningly as she tried to get behind him.

But Dan wasn't eager to experience any more of that vicious little riding crop. He kept turning in front of Mrs. Robinson.

Finally in exasperation Barbara turned and spoke over her shoulder to the girls.

"Will one of you come hold him still!..."

Dan threw a pleading look at the girls. But they just returned his glance with amused grins.

"Yes certainly..." Karla said as she walked around Mrs. Robinson and stopped face to face with Dan. In her designer sandals she was just as tall as he was. She put her arms around his waist, locked her right hand on her left wrist and pulled him tight against her. Holding him like that she had his arms pinned effectively at his sides.

Dan noticed three things immediately. One was that Karla was very strong. Her arms felt like steel bands around him. Second he was thrilled at the sensation of her pneumatic tits pancaking against him. He could distinctly feel the impression of her bullet shaped nipples gouging his chest. And lastly the sultry scent of her perfume clouded his brain even more than it already was.

Dan was so struck by these impressions that he had almost forgotten about Mrs. Robinson, but not for long.

Christine had stepped around the young man and settled herself into a comfortable stance behind him.

"You need something to think about to get your mind out of the gutter. Something like this!..." she declared, lashing out with her crop and snapping Dan's ass right in the center of his left cheek.

"Ahhhh!..." Dan yelped, bucking forward with his hips. His cock rammed into the cushion of Karla's well toned stomach. The sensation of thrusting his exposed tool into her resilient flesh through her swimsuit was incredibly exciting.

And all of a sudden all of the feeling returned to Dan's prick in a rush. His erection was once again jutting urgently from his loins and as hard as a steel bar.

Karla could feel it and smiled into his eyes.

Christine took her time as she walked behind Dan to his other side. Then there was the hissing sound again and another pop as she struck him again, this time raising a welt on his right cheek that perfectly matched the one on the left.

"Naahhh!..." Dan squeaked again, burying his face in Karla's scented neck as he thrust his loins fiercely into hers.

Karla tilted her hips up so that her body fit more snugly against Dan's and pulled him even tighter to her. She could feel the straining spire of his erection pulsing against her.

"Now I want you to say 'Thank you Mrs. Robinson. Thank you for reminding me to be a gentlemen'...Say it!..." Christine hissed lashing out again and laying her whip across the top of Dan's legs. The brass studded tip marked his outer thigh while the crop itself nipped the underside of his tightly knotted balls.

"Ohhhh..." Dan gasped as he hunched into Karla's stomach and a searing drop of pre-come burned from his pee slit. Suddenly he realized he was on the verge of coming. "Thank you...Mrs. Robinson!...Thank you for...."

"Louder!..." Christine demanded, hitting him again in exactly the same spot.

"Ahhhhh!...." Dan panted, trying to hold it back as he realized he was teetering on the brink of a violent orgasm.

Karla too could tell how close he was. She watched his face with a knowing smile to see what would happen.

"Thank you Mrs. Robinson for reminding me to be a gentleman" he barked out desperately.

"Well Daniel. That's better. Now I hope we can put this whole matter behind us. I know you're a better man than this."

Dan let out a sigh of relief as he stood there in Karla's clutching arms. Just the thought of coming against her like this made him cringe with embarrassment. And then the blonde said...

"Mrs. Robinson you are being too soft I think. My little brother gets more spanks than this for being late to school. Two more I think are needed for good measure."

"What!...No!..You can't!..." Dan whimpered. He couldn't believe that Karla would give him up like this. She knew perfectly well that he didn't deserve the punishment he was getting. It was girls who had dropped his drawers and put him on display by the pool. It wasn't fair!

Dan turned his head as much as he was able and, looking into Christine's flashing eyes he said..."Don't listen to her Mrs. Robinson. Trust me. I've learned my lesson!"

But Mrs. Robinson evidently was more inclined to Karla's suggestion.

"You have a point dear... " she said to Karla, ignoring Dan's plaintive appeal.

"Daniel...remember this the next time you think of exposing yourself in the company of innocent young ladies."

Karla at that moment insinuated her leg between Dan's, raised her knee and pressed it encouragingly up into his balls.

Dan caught his breath with excitement when she did that. What she had also done was open Dan's stance slightly, exposing some interesting new targets to Mrs. Robinson's wicked whip.

Christine let loose another vicious swipe, a little higher this time, catching that tender strip of skin between his balls and his anus with the metal tipped end of her little lash.

"Naahhh..." Dan cried, wondering how he had come to be the victim of these vicious women. He reflexively heaved himself against Karla's unyielding frame. His boner thrust frenziedly against her tummy and suddenly his balls kicked and a fiery deluge of sperm erupted from his balls.

Karla could immediately feel the heat of his discharge blossoming against her stomach.

"Oh Yahhh! Das is soo gut!..." she murmured into Dan's ear, subtly shifting her loins against his to encourage his frantic release.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Unnn!..." Dan grunted into the crook of Karla's neck. He shuddered helplessly in time with his wracking ejaculation and it was only the blonde's strong arms holding him still that kept Mrs. Robinson from seeing what was happening.

His legs were turning to rubber and he probably would have fallen but Karla easily held him upright. She thrilled at the feel of his sperm spewing against her in fiery little jets. His come was drenching her from her waist to the undersides of her breasts.

She saw Mrs. Robinson raising her arm for her final stroke and she purred... "Wait!..."

Christine was surprised at Karla's command but she held back.

Dan continued to gasp and shudder in the blonde's encompassing arms. When she felt his feverish eruptions beginning to abate she lifted him by the waist until he was just barely touching the ground with his tip toes.

"Now!..." she said, nodding at Mrs. Robinson.

Christine noticed that Dan's balls were now fully exposed to her and she didn't hesitate.

"Hahh!..." she cried as she delivered a vicious back hand swipe across his butt. With a deft twitch of her wrist, she caught the exposed underside of his nut bag with the barbed leather switch.

"Phwahhh!..." Dan wailed in a strangled cry. Tears sprang from his tightly closed eyes as he burrowed his grimacing face even deeper into Karla's shoulder.

His loins completely seized up for a moment and then the final outpouring of his sperm continued in jolting little spasms.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unn!..." he grunted quietly.

"Ummm!...Ummm Hmmm!...That is so much better!..." Karla murmured to Mrs. Robinson as all the tension finally started to ease from Daniel's body and he slumped against her.

"No doubt you are right dear. I'm sure Daniel has no more difficulty learning from his mistakes than your little brother, do you Daniel?"

Dan was barely aware of what was going on around him there was so much adrenalin running through his system. But he knew that Mrs. Robinson expected an answer and he didn't want to provoke her any further.

"No ma'm...I mean yes...ahh...I mean...ahhh...I'll try to do better..." he stammered. He was trying to recover himself as Karla slowly eased the pressure of her arms around him. At first it seemed like he was going to fall and she had to bump him on his feet to stabilize him. But in another moment he gathered himself.

And then, as Karla stepped back from him he realized that her swimsuit was completely stained with his come. The material covering her stomach was darkly saturated and there were creamy white trails of sperm running up the undersides of her gently heaving breasts.

Dan's heart began to race again as he imagined Mrs. Robinson's reaction when she saw what he had just done.

But Karla seemed unfazed. Cooly she reached out one hand and swiped it down Dan's chest gathering his come with her palm. Then she fisted his cock and gave it a swift yank, cleaning up the excess goo that was there as well. Daniel sucked in a sharp breath when she pulled his tender prick.

Karla did that while Mrs. Robinson was standing directly behind him and couldn't see what she was doing.

Then as Christine stepped around to Dan's side, Karla calmly turned away and stepped into the pool, descending the steps until the water was well over her waist. She turned to smile at Dan.

Mrs. Robinson in the mean time stood in front of the cringing youth and looked directly at his much diminished penis.

"Put away your tool and your tools Daniel. I think you've done enough around here for one day. I'll call your mother when we want you to finish up the stone work. And Daniel, next time I see you I'll expect a sincere apology."

And with that the dark haired beauty turned to her daughter.

"Nikki, Karla, come inside please. I want to talk to you."

The girls looked at each other, a little apprehensively Dan thought. But that didn't stop Nikki from puckering a mocking kiss at him and making a rude 'jack-off' gesture behind her mother's back. Karla joined her from the pool, picked up a towel and they headed off into the house.

Dan stood there momentarily wondering what had just happened. His loins were numb and there was a fiery ache inflaming his whole backside. Gingerly he pulled up his pants and started getting his stuff together to head home. Ultimately he let himself out through the back gate. He didn't think it would be a good idea to go through the house.

It was two weeks before Dan heard from Mrs. Robinson again. And then his mother said that her friend had called and asked if he could go over after school on Friday to do some more of the stone work. They were having a party on Saturday and hoped the waterfall would be finished.

Dan thought about making some excuses. He was really embarrassed to have to meet up with Mrs. Robinson again. But in the end he figured if he didn't go his mother might start asking her friend some questions and that could lead to her hearing about what had happened and he didn't want that to happen. So in the end he went.

He rang the doorbell at Mrs. Robinson's house at 5:00 that Friday. He waited for a moment and then the door opened slowly. Mrs. Robinson was wearing a man's dress shirt, open at the neck and tied in a knot below her formidable breasts. Her waist was bare and she was wearing a pair of cut off jeans and sandals below that. She was talking on her cell phone as she opened the door and held her finger up for Dan to be quiet. She was having a very intense conversation with someone.

"No....No really!.... Well of course it's a shock! ....No I don't blame you and you shouldn't blame yourself either!... Honestly, it's not your fault...There's only one person who's at fault!... What an asshole!....Yes!...Yes of course I will...No!...Oh I promise alright!...He won't!... Not when I'm finished with him!...You can count on that!..."

And while she was engaging in this one sided dialogue she was leading Dan through the house. Finally she pointed him out the back door towards the half finished waterfall without a word and barely a glance.

Dan hadn't expected to get off so lightly and was almost disappointed he hadn't gotten to make his apology speech. But as the saying goes he thought...'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'... whatever that means. He rolled up his sleeves, got out the mortar and the tools and went to work.

Just before 6:00 Mr. Robinson drove up in his big Lexus and then came in through the back gate. He stopped and said a couple of complimentary things about Dan's work. Dan thanked him and they bantered for a moment and then Mr. Robinson went into the house.

It wasn't long after that that Dan could hear the couple's voices in the kitchen rising. Mr. Robinson would get in a couple of loud words and then Mrs. Robinson was right back at him in a screeching tirade. Dan couldn't actually hear what they were yelling at each other but there was no mistaking the tone. All was not well at castle Robinson. Eventually the argument moved from the kitchen to the upstairs bedroom.

The hollering went on for quite a while and then stopped. Dan assumed that Mr. Robinson had probably stormed out through the front.

Dan continued working the whole while, glad that he wasn't on the receiving end of Mrs. Robinson's ire this time. He had been at it for some time and was just getting to the final small pieces when the woman of the house appeared at the back door.

"Dan. Go take a shower in the pool house and then get in here. We need to have a talk."

"I just have the last pieces to finish Mrs. Robinson. It'll only take about fifteen minutes."

"Now Daniel! Get cleaned up and get in here!..." Mrs. Robinson commanded in a tone that told Dan it wouldn't be smart to argue. He could see that she was pissed and he did not want to be the beneficiary of the fall out from her fight with her husband.

"Sure Mrs. Robinson. I'll be just a jiff..." Dan said as he piled his tools along side the almost finished waterfall and headed for the pool house.

Some few minutes later he made his way into the house. It was dark and there was a dim light over the bar in the rec. room. He stood there waiting and then Mrs. Robinson appeared at the head of the stairs.

She had changed into a clingy grey knit dress that ended just above her knees and fit her like a second skin. The little dress had a deeply scooped neckline that offered a mesmerizing display of the tops of her breasts. The way those magnificent hemispheres jiggled like two mounds of jello as she gracefully descended the stairs suggested she wasn't wearing a bra. Surrounding her narrow waist was a broad black leather belt. Smoky grey nylons and black high heels completed her ensemble. She used measured steps as she came down, probably because she didn't want to spill the cocktail she was holding in her hand.