Mrs. Robinson Stays In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers

"Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnnn!...That's it!...Don't stop!...Umm hmm!...Do me baby!...Use your little come slut!...Use me then fill with your come!...Do it in my ass!..." Christine panted, rocking her gum drop shaped butt under Dan's hammering tool as much as her contorted position would allow.

Dan fucked her like that for a couple of more moments then straightened up behind her. He grabbed her ass and steadied it under his plunging loins. it was like holding onto a warm pillow and fucking himself down into the silky center of it. The sight and sensations of Christine's molten rear hole clutching his cock as he plowed in and out of her was too much for him.

He pulled her up by her hips with all his might, burying his length in the depths of her bowels. And it was at that moment that Christine shot one hand up between her legs and grabbed his balls.

"Come on baby!...Give it up!..." she coaxed, enfolding those taut little spheres in her palm and squeezing them warmly.

"Phwahhh!...." Dan roared as his testicles tightened up excruciatingly for a split second. Then, with a violent shudder he unleashed a fiery burst of sperm into Mrs. Robinson's clenching anus.

"Unnn!...Unn!...Unn!..." he cried as that first jet of come was followed by a rapid fire series of blazing eruptions that sliced through his boner like a surgeon's scalpel. His hands trembled and his knuckles turned white as he held on desperately to the fleshy hemispheres that surrounded his prick.

"Yessss!...Oh Yessss!...I can feel you coming!...Umm Hmm!...He's coming in my ass John!... Coming so much!...Unn Hnn!...Yeah!...More!...That's it!...Unn Hnn!...So hot!...I can feel every...Unnn... spurt of it!..." hissed Mrs. Robinson as Dan spewed his scorching load of sperm deep up her twisting butt.

"Nahhh!..." was the despairing cry that her helpless husband issued in response to his wife's cruel taunting.

"Unnn!...Ahhh!...Ahhh!..." Dan groaned as the first rush of jolting bursts began to slow. And though the spasms that then wracked his loins were more measured, they were still as intense as the ones that had first claimed him. The poor young man was gasping so mightily that he was on the verge of passing out. As his balls continued to shudder, he sagged over Christine's upraised ass and pressed his face into the back of her neck.

"Ummm!...Yesss!...That's so good!...So much come for me baby!...Give me every drop!...I want to feel it running down my leg!..." the smiling older woman enthused, milking Dan's balls with her gripping hand.

And how could the well used young man refuse such expert enducement. He could do little more than just lie against her, shuddering as the wanton seductress milked him dry with her skilled fondling.

Eventually he had no more to give and his overworked tool began to wilt inside Mrs. Robinson's sodden rear passage. She was thrilled at the feel of his searing sperm filling her and just to be sure he was done she bore down on him with her well toned interior muscles.

"Oh Goddd!...Wait!...Don't!...Please!..." Dan moaned as Christine's rear channel clamped down excruciatingly on his now very tender meat.

But the bent over beauty ignored his anxious pleading and squeezed whatever remaining stiffness he might have had out of him. She was rewarded with a final tiny dribble of sperm before his shriveled cock slipped out of her bung hole.

"I think I got it all don't you?...You can get off me now darling!..."

Dan seemed not to hear Mrs. Robinson for a moment. And then, as if he was awakening from a dream, he snapped upright behind her. Unfortunately when he did so, the blood rushed out of his head and he dropped to his knees with a loud thud as he just about fainted.

Christine straightened herself more calmly and smiled at the young man who was swaying precariously on his knees beside her. She turned then to look at her poor husband who was slumped limply in the chair he was tied to. With her eyes fixed on John's she said to Dan...

"That was a lot of fun sweetheart. It feels like I'm going to be dripping for a week. I'll have to remember to wipe the chairs. Now I think it's time for you to gather up your things. My husband and I have a lot to talk about."

It took Dan a moment to figure out that he had just been dismissed. He wasn't sure what he had expected in this bizarre situation but he had thought he might get something like a kiss on the cheek to say good bye. But it was obvious that Mrs. Robinson had something else in mind and he quickly realized that his best move at that point was to do exactly what he'd been told.

He shakily got to his feet, picked up his clothes and struggled into them. In a moment more he was heading for the door with his sneakers in his hand.

"That was incredible Mrs. Robinson. I don't know what to say..." he mumbled.

Turning her head to pucker an exaggerated kiss at the young man Christine replied..."Aren't you sweet! I'll call you lover. Tell your mother I said hi!."

And then she turned and started towards her husband with a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Do you want to kiss it now baby?..." was the last thing that Dan heard as he closed the bedroom door behind him. He didn't hang around to hear the answer.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,704 Followers