Mrs. Robinson's Quid Pro Quo Ch. 04

Story Info
Cougar Pam stalks and beds Tyresse and his date.
4.5k words
4.21
4.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam Robinson - lady in the streets but a freak in the bed, prim and proper 3rd grade teacher, a true 50 year old former MILF evolving into a Cougar, has ensnared a 23 year-old African-American student teacher (Tyresse) from the local community college in a quid pro quo.

She's helping his career while he repays her Cougar mentality with his submission, happening just as Mr. Robinson (John) gets a promotion that takes him away from the house and away from his hyper sexual wife.

She has just seduced Tyresse, filling out bad reviews and emails asserting he came onto her, ready to send. Tyresse has pulled out of her limp body, left her house in hopes to have a normal Saturday night.

He was wrong.

Read Chapters 1-3 to get the background and how we have arrived in this moment.

Pam Robinson sat in their hot tub, the warmer than usual February lent to more time in one of her favorite spots. Naked since mid-afternoon after her student teacher Tyresse filled her cunt with his mammoth cock and multiple spurts of cum.

Six o'clock her time, and 7 o'clock where husband John was training as a firefighter out east, she let him see her naked in the hot tub after he got off to her fingering herself earlier while Tyresse was working on his lessons.

"I may go out and get me my big black stud tonight," she said to John calling him at dinner time, tipsy from drinking all afternoon, making reference to a discussion they had celebrating their birthdays in Nashville.

"Just tell me what you want when I get back next Saturday..." John said, trying to get her off the phone.

"Your dick up my ass, baby," she giggled and turned her naked cheeks to him, plunging her fingers deep in her cunt and one in her hole.

"We're heading out for dinner...you want me to call before I go to sleep?" John asked, sensing she might need more.

"Nah, I'll be in bed...you've gotten me of good...in my mind...today, anyway." Pam said, needing more but not from him thousands of miles away. "Luv ya!"

She meant every word, her pussy throbbing from the big black stud's cock, she wanted to tell John who seemed very into the thought a month ago. He revealed he'd like to watch but didn't enter the conversation when brought up and now with him being gone in his mind the timing wasn't right.

In nearly 30 years of marriage she'd never stepped out on him, the rational of their discussion in Nashville and her anger that he was away so long fueled her as she plotted for her next interlude with Tyresse.

Pam left the hot tub and showered a long time.

The warm water half-sobered her up, standing letting the water drip before drying off then laying on the bed for a 30 minute nap.

When she awoke from the deep sleep her hair was up in the towel, sitting up she unwrapped the towel, combed her hair and began to redo her makeup. She had ordered a semi-casual dress from Old Navy that arrived yesterday, a light print, it had a skort bottom and a bra that brought peoples eyes to her minimal cleavage.

She finished getting ready and moved to the deck, having a tea for clarity, opened her phone to Life360 to find Tyresse.

Earlier that week while he was teaching the class, after getting up after being on his phone, Mrs. Robinson picked the phone up before it locked her out. Pam Robinson added the app 360 then added him to her group so she could see where he was at all times, giving all the permissions and making sure it didn't notify him of anything.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed, now switching to her Uber app and scheduling a ride down to "The Strip". The series of bars where 20-30 somethings go on weekends, college aged to those newly married. There were "hipsters" down there, people in their 40s through 60s that liked to pretend they still "had it" so she would blend in nicely.

"I still have it," Pam said looking at herself in the mirror, her skirt swirling as she pivoted left and right before heading to her ride.

She was flirty with the older Uber driver, giddy with the freedom, the fulfillment of having such a viral young man at her mercy. She had always felt alive having John submit to her, even just playing and during those times, but secretly wished there were real stakes involved.

"Dragon's Lair please" she said, having gotten in and just said 'take me to The Strip'. "Thanks! I'll be sure to tip you well!"

The 360 app put him inside and she had to get in line with all of the youngsters, it was 9 p.m. and the scene was buzzing from mid-terms getting over that week. At least 2/3rds of those standing in line she could have had in elementary school when she started. It was a big suburb and while she might rub elbows with former students, more likely to rub elbows with a parent of current kids in 3rd grade.

She had a her stories lined up in case she ran into friends, colleagues, former parents or former students. John was at another bar, she got bored and was looking for a couple friends. Her goal was to just make Tyresse uncomfortable and see what happened, hopefully getting him back to her house.

She did text John she was going 'dancing' with some of the younger teachers, she was on 360 as well and he would check. Pam had done that several times when he off at EMT training several years ago.

"Ok" he replied and it was her turn to go in, getting waved past the bouncer without paying a cover charge. She squeezed towards the bar and immediately a sharp looking 30 something saw her hand up for a drink.

"What you having?" the tall, blonde, muscular man said.

"Tanguary and Tonic please," she said, flashing a smile and turning her shoulders show him her petite and thin frame.

"Trent Forster," he said, extending his hand to shake.

"Pam Norton," she said, giving an alias. "Thanks!"

She looked up through her top eyebrows sucking on the straw, getting a good dose of gin to her system. She located Tyresse just panning the dance floor area, he was surrounded by several men and women his age.

She chatted with the sharp dressed, good looking young man. Trent told her about his new job and asked her about herself.

"I've got kids getting close to your age," she said, leaning into him a little bit as they walked towards the rail around the dance floor.

"You don't look it," He said, receiving the body contact well, returning it a little. "My mother let herself go at 40...it's kinda sad."

"Too much life to live," Pam said, seeing Tyresse getting friendly with a young African-American woman, sort of positioning themselves sitting away from the original group. Pam saw the restrooms behind where they were sitting. "Hey, wait here Trent...I need to use the bathroom...two more please"

She threw a 20 dollar bill on the server's tray and pointed to her drink and Trent's. He smiled big, she went around the dance floor and walked by Tyresse's group. Her hips swayed back and forth, she was intentional about walking right by the young woman he was talking to sitting down.

Pam pivoted her head to look at him, smiling and moving on. He gave her a scowl and the young woman looked at him, and then at Pam.

"Who's that?"

"Dunno...she gave me the stink-eye"

Pam did her thing in the bathroom and leaving the stall and was immediately approached by the young woman sitting with Tyresse.

"You got a problem, bitch??!!"

Pam smiled, her demeanor had switched over from Mrs. to Mistress Robinson somewhere leaning into Trent, thinking she might pivot to him, so she had nothing to lose and was high on her dominant thoughts.

"Seriously??!! What do you have to say??!!" the handsome face of the young woman trying to intimidate Pam.

In Pam's mind the thought from last night flashed - 'The boundary between fantasy and reality can be crossed with a single ask.'

"I was just looking at you...I think your boyfriend didn't like that."

"What? Wait...he's not..."

In an instant she looked flustered, looked around, then became apologetic.

"I'm sorry I...."

"Can I join you two for a drink?"

"Umm, sure?"

"Great...I have to ditch the guy I was talking to first, then I'll be over."

"Oh, bring him...it's been a boring night actually."

"You sure?"

"Yeah..."

Pam left the bathroom, walked up to Tyresse and leant in...

"You don't know me, okay?"

His scowl was real and she turned back into the young woman.

"I'm Pam..."

"Kris..." she said extending her hand, the curious look was for why I leant in.

"I just told him how lucky he was to be talking to you..."

"Thanks...you flatter..." her uncomfortableness with a smile told Pam enough.

"I'll be right back," moved quickly over to Trent, who was talking with four others, including a brunette that was gorgeous, got her the drink she'd ordered and paid for a moment ago.

"Pam...this is Monica..."

"Hi Monica, yeah...I'm going to go talk to some friends," leaving the next move open to Trent.

"Great! It was nice to meet you." Trent said and turned quickly to his obvious girlfriend. Pam Robinson had successfully maneuvered out of one situation into another.

"Well, he's out," Pam said motioning towards Trent, sitting down by Kris, Tyresse across steaming a bit. "I apologize for my forwardness, but you two look great together and I was just admiring..."

"We were sort of set up..." Kris said interrupting. Tyresse's gaze was a curious one as Pam stood up and stepped to him to shake his hand.

"Pam Norton..." then turned to Kris, and leaned in a for a hug. "Sorry, couldn't resist. Tell me if I need to buzz off and I'll leave."

"Well, if you..." Tyresse started, but Kris cut in wanting Pam to stay.

"Can we buy you a drink?" Kris said, now staring into Pam's eyes aggressively and motioning to the server.

"I'm Ubering home, why not?" Pam said then softened her eyes. "If I'm intruding on something I'll leave, I don't want to be a bother."

The darkness of the bar, Pam's wide smile and great teeth, the aggressive nature to her response to Kris in her face all had the young woman wanting Pam. Kris would look at Pam while Tyresse was talking downing more of her drink than you'd considered social. Mrs. Robinson was a master of seduction, and she involved both of them in her questions and was sure to linger on Kris's gaze longer than necessary.

Pam's skills were developed when she and John would socialize on vacation, in far away places, with other couples who wanted to step out, a little. They would make out with the other woman, then the women would make out with the men, never back at anyone's place. Groping or twerking on the dance floor was acceptable, and if a couple wanted more...most did...they politely declined. Pam knew when a woman wanted her, just had never been with one fully, like Tyresse, here sat the embodiment of unfulfilled fantasy in a double package.

"Excused me, I broke the seal," Kris said and headed to the bathroom and Tyresse looked scornfully over at Pam 'Norton'.

"What the ELL you doing....Pam..."

"Seducing your date," she said moving closer Tyresse. "I suggest you play along, your marks would greatly improve if you help me bed both of you this evening..."

"Always to the point, aren't you?"

"I'm always going to 'ask'"

"Hey, you two..." Kris said seeing them closer. "I see you're finally warming up to Pam, Tyresse."

Tyresse had always had the women just come to him, never had to work at the art of seduction. The word 'ask' echoed along the nerves in his brain, and Pam in control of the situation asking him to 'play along', did stir his cock to life.

"I am warming up to her actually, I was asking for fitness advice for my mother, she older..."

"Geez, Tyresse," Kris said, with no where to sit next to Pam, she lowered onto the older woman's lap and swung an arm around Pam's neck, looked into Pam's eyes. "She doesn't look a day over 35...that's not 'older' that's 'hot'."

The young woman was feeling the alcohol, while complimentary, Kris's thoughts were short of making sense, just connecting what Tyresse was saying to an obvious attraction to Pam. A hand appeared on Kris's thigh, and the two women locked eyes.

This was the line, and Pam made an 'ask' without words.

Pam leaned upwards closing her eyes, Kris took the cue and right in front of Tyresse, they kissed.

It wasn't out of control, Pam let Kris take her face in her hands, and lead, showing the older woman this wasn't her first female interaction like this in public. They separated and smiled, Kris turning her head to Tyresse, who had sat up tall.

"I hope that doesn't bother you," Kris's concern showing favorable for her interest in him.

"Not at all," Tyresse said, before adding. "I can just sit and watch you two."

"I have a hot tube we can all do that in private," Pam said, getting a quick head snap back from Kris, her eyes widening. THIS was unfamiliar to Pam, so she gave Kris an exit. "This is nice, we don't have to go if..."

"Send for the Uber," Kris said, then leant in, her right hand sliding down and pressed against her breast through Pam's dress, the other playing with the strands of hair dangling from Pam's messy bun.

"I've got my app ready," Pam said, reaching for her her phone sitting besides them. "Could you give our boy Tyresse the same treatment while I do this?"

"Certainly," Kris said, smiling, moving to his lap, kissing him then looking back over at Pam. "I was hoping you're into that too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pam sat back and let the two young, beautiful people kiss and grope in the Uber, getting a couple kissed back from Kris before Kris said. "I want to see you two kiss..."

"My Dear, I am saving my lips for my husband..."

"Oooo, you have his blessing? He's going to be there?"

"Not tonight Sweetie," Pam said, then pulled her over onto her lap, not answering the first part of that question. "I want your lips only...the rest, well, we'll see how the night goes."

"Mmmmm" Kris moaned, Pam's hand on breast, sliding down over her jeans pushing against her pussy. "You Cougar...Ohhhh"

"Rowrrrr..." Pam brought the other hand up like a paw, placed that on her chest on Kris's perfect breast, and leant in this time kissing her deeper than anytime before.

Tyresse gave the Uber driver and cash tip, they poured into Pam's house through the garage and into the kitchen. Pam backed off and watched Tyresse kiss Kris deeply, she hit the button that started the motor lifting the lid off the hot tub. Pam slipped out of her dress and stood in the kitchen in her underwear until they noticed her.

"Gorgeous!" Kris exclaimed, breaking free from Tyresse, running over to the 50 year-old Pam, throwing her arms around Pam's neck and kissed her like she'd been here a thousand times before. Pulling back for a moment looking into her face. "Mmmm Baby, you taste fine."

Kris stepped back, watching Pam's wide eyes while Kris unbuttoned her jeans, sliding them down her hips. Her tan panties stayed up and while Kris bent down to step out of them, Pam looked sternly at Tyresse motioning to undress. Tyresse undid the buttons on his shirt, Kris stood up and lifted hers up and over her head, soon all three were standing there in their underwear.

"Let's go hot tubbing!" Pam exclaimed, opened the sliders and ran out to the edge of the tub. Kris followed and was quickly moving towards the lighted water, Tyresse stepped onto the deck and from the sliders watched Pam move to Kris, her hands sliding to her hips helping the 20somthing off with her panties. Kris mimicked Pam, sliding hers off and then both released their bras and stood naked looking at each other's impeccable shapes.

"Come on..." Pam said, took Kris's hand and up the steps to the edge, then carefully down then went, standing in the middle of the water. Their hands began sliding over each other, wanting to touch every inch of flesh, eyes locked on each other's face, taking peaks at their toned physiques. Slowly their heads moved in and they kissed, hands pulling each other closer, lowering into the water, their breasts finally submerged.

"Ohhhh, Kris..." Pam moaned, the young woman's fingers pressing into Pam's nipples, pinching, pulling, pressing in the palm, finding out they where erogenous for her, finally moving her lips there. "Fuckkkkk...Ohhhhhh".

Tyresse did enjoy watching the two make out, he hung back waiting for Pam to direct him, understanding his role, not knowing she'd never been naked with another woman. He walked up to the edge of the hot tub, his cock growing, the boxers barely containing its girth.

Kris caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of her eye and after briefly going back to Pams' lips, pulled away and just stared.

"Jesus Christ!" she exclaimed, mouth dropped, then looked at Pam. "Look at that shit!"

Pam smiled, having had that hog her that afternoon her eyes then fixed on it with Kris, Pam slid behind her and cupped her breasts, her chin on Kris's shoulder.

"Come on now Tyresse, time you join the party." Pam said, squeezing their weave of body parts around each other. "Lose those boxers."

They watched as he moved his hands to his waistband.

"Come on," Kris said unraveling and taking Pam's hand, moving until their arms were neatly folded on the edge, looking straight ahead at the prize, he slipped his boxers off, the large, thick cock rolled out.

Kris stood up in that moment looking over at Pam. Tyresse walked un the steps, the large cock flopping back and forth then one foot at a time lowered towards the water, each woman found a side and both were laying hands.

"Beautiful! Magnificent!" Kris proclaimed, her right hand running under the long shaft holding it up as it grew and hardened, her body slipping under the water. "My word!!"

She was up to her neck, he stepped down so his waist was slightly submerged, Kris was not shy and slipped the head inside her mouth, forgetting Pam was there, bobbing on the tip, pulling back then pushing him back towards the edge.

She pulled off, getting her breath.

"UUUhhhhh...Sit on the edge, let us see this prize!" The younger woman now commanding Tyresse, who backed up, took a step up, slid back on the edge all while Kris never took her hand off of him. She motioned for Pam to come over. "Kiss me and his rod at the same time...OHhhhhh."

Pam was not far away, their lips meeting and Kris pulling the flesh to them, both running their lips quickly up and down the sides, Pam sliding hers to his balls while Kris went up and swirled her tongue around the head.

"OHhhh...Ladies...fuckkkkk..." Tyresse moaned, Kris jacking him some, then positioning her mouth on top and pushing it inside, Pam letting go of his sack and licking around the base, then under and up to the head where she and Kris were now face to face.

"Let me get him off then we can play..." Kris said smiling at Pam, kissing her, Pam backed away, sitting on the other side of the hot tub, her hand on her pussy, rubbing her clit, watching Kris pushed her face onto the immense cock. Pam sat up on the side, one hand still buried in her cunt, she intently looked at Tyresse's face, his eyes were closed, she got out of the water, sat just like him. Her feet were propped on the ledge, he opened his eyes to see her cunt, fingers inside, Pam's hands on her own nipples.

"Ohhhhh YES, Krissssss...." Tyresse moaned, the young woman skilled at handling cock, even one his size, pulling out, spitting on the head, pushing in, pulling out, spitting on the head, stroking the lubrication on the shaft and then forcing it deep. She pushed and maneuvered and soon she had the huge meat deep inside her throat, naked ass facing Pam who was showing her approval finger jamming herself watching Tyresse's contorted face. "JESSSUSSSS!!!!"

Tyresse held Kris's face tight on his cock, depositing a large load inside her stomach, Pam noticed his pause and moved quickly when Kris pulled off and moved to kiss Tyresse with his spunk in her mouth, tonguing him with his own cum. Pam took the cock and sucked on it, cleaning the cum out as quickly as she could.

12