Mrs. Robinson's Quid Pro Quo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris slid into the water, grabbed Pam's hand and pulled her off of the dick, then meeting faces and mouths, kissing with the man's flavor swirling between their tongues, she moved her legs around Pam's waist, then split them and they were pushing cunt against cunt, neck deep under the water.

"Ohhhh Kris, I've never....OHHHHH" Pam moaned.

"You've never?..then you'll always remember...." Kris said contorting under the water, her pussy pushing against Pam's, legs in a classic scissor, the young woman's flexibility and strength allowing her to bend to Pam's torso, sucking on the smallish breasts. Pam's hands were on the perfect orbs, rolling nipples with both hands, moaning.

"Ohhh, GODDDD!OHHHH! Baby..." Pam cried out, peaking over at Tyresse who swung around in the tub to get a good view of the tangle of women flesh. The two then released and were on opposite sides of the tub, Kris's face nearing Tyresse, who leant down and began to kiss Kris, while she pushed against Pam.

"OH GOD KRISSSSSSSS!"

Pam orgasmed, Kris separated their legs, moved away from Tyresse and to her quickly, pulling her hips out of the water, Pam turning and bracing against the side, Kris quickly burying her face into Pam from behind.

"OHHHH GODD!" Pam's body still shuddering from the first orgasm, Kris pulled her face into Pam's pussy, her nose sliding down her taint, fingers finding her clit. "OHHHHH!!!"

The moans and visuals got Tyresse erect again and seeing Kris pressing into Pam, while ascending her ass out of the water, motivated him to get behind her and lay his big cock on the crease of her ass.

"Give me that big meat, Baby!" Kris cried out coming up for air before pushing back down into Pam who angled her hips for Kris to gain full access. "AHHHGGFFTT!"

Kris wailed into Pam's cunt, sucking its flesh, licking and lapping at her, trying to push her tongue deeper, while Tyresse slid into her hot pussy.

"OHhhhhh GODDDD!" Kris screamed, alternating licking and moaning, Tyresse didn't pull back, just pushed forward slowly. "AHHGGGHHH! OHHHHHH!"

Pam had orgasmed once and felt Kris's distraction, the older woman slowly moved forward bringing Kris to the edge, turned around and let the woman brace her arms around Pam's head. They kissed while Tyresse finally pulled back and thrust in again.

"OHHhhhh SHITTT!" Kris cried out, Pam covering her mouth with hers. "MMMffftttohhh"

Pam slipped out and moved behind Tyresse. She watched the young couple bang against the side of the pool for a good five minutes, listening to them moan together, watching Tyresse, cup Kris's breasts while his hips kept the beat fucking her. Pam's hands were in her pussy, rubbing her taint, inserting into both holes, the vision and sounds of fucking so freely in front of her intoxicating past anything alcohol could muster.

"Make her cum Tyresse!" Pam commanded and rose out of the water, place a hand on his shoulder while he thrust back and forth, and began to spank his back side. "MAKE HER CUM!"

"Oooo, I like Kinky Momma, I like! OHHHGHHHHG!" Kris said and cried out. "CLOSER Baby! OHHHH!"

"SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!" The hand and their hips colliding alternated slapping sounds.

"YES! YES!!!!" Kris said, her head dropping, her panting receding, Tyresse kept going, she looked back. "Get beside me Kinky Momma!"

Pam did as she was told, her hips against Kris's

"Fuck her Tyresse!" Kris called out, he slid his meat out of Kris's shaking body. "Fill her up!"

Tyresse was close, pushing inside Pam for the third time in 24 hours he felt dominant for the first time, pulling at her hips, fucking her like he was in a dorm room with a first time 18 year old, using his cock to punish her pussy.

"OH GODDD! TYRESSE!!!!" Pam orgasmed almost immediately, Kris sliding into the water, petting her cheeks and shoulder, playing with her nipples while Tyresse quickened. It wouldn't be long now.

"OHHHH MISTRESS!!!!!" Tyresse yelled out by mistake, jamming inside Pam and filling her for the third time, holding it deep, his body spasming, his cock spent and filling her. She slipped of his cock into Kris's arms.

The women held and cuddle, talking about how it felt, laughing about their bodies, playing and kissing. Tyresse sat and listened, occasionally asked if that was good and he talked openly about how he felt and how it was amazing.

It was near 2 a.m., they summoned an Uber and taking their time, it was 30 minutes out, getting dressed, fondling the large cock that was just limp there, Kris kissing Tyresse for a time and then as the car pulled up the two young adults walked out, looking back at their Cougar third.

Pam's robe was open, showing skin, smiling she just waved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was mid-morning when Pam got up for water, to piss and her body felt the effects of 36 hours of fucking her young, black stud. She traced her lips with her finger remembering the feel and taste of Kris and her mouth and pussy on her pussy.

She giggled looking at the cell # Kris written and left on the table, with two hearts joined like their legs were joined last night.

'Can I give you a call?' the text from Tyresse said at 11 a.m.

'Yes you can' - Mrs. Robinson, again being careful not to text anything incriminating.

"Hello," she said, the phone had shot to life right away. "You were masterful last night, I can't..."

"We might have a problem." Tyresse said, his voice steady, so Pam waited for his next words. "Kris has a cousin that's a cook at Washington Elementary."

"You told her what you were up too as a student teacher?"

"Before you stumbled into the group, yes."

"It came up at breakfast also...She knows nothing about you, except she noticed some firefighters things, and of course what side of town."

"You two stayed together last night?? I didn't okay that..."

"Whoah, wait..you're not dictating who I..."

"The FUCK I'm not! You're lucky I didn't...Shit! Did you find out her cousin's name?"

"Tillie, she said. "Tillie Bishop."

"Tillie???!!! Fuck..."

12