Mrs. Robinson's Quid Pro Quo Ch. 05

Story Info
Mrs. Robinson turns into Mistress Pam for Kris.
4.8k words
4.67
4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam Robinson - lady in the streets but a freak in the bed, prim and proper 3rd grade teacher, a true 50 year old former MILF evolving into a Cougar, has ensnared a 23 year-old African-American student teacher (Tyresse) from the local community college in a quid pro quo.

She's helping his career while he repays her Cougar mentality with his submission, happening just as Mr. Robinson (John) gets a promotion that takes him away from the house and away from his hyper sexual wife.

Most recently she seduced Tyresse AND a 20-something girl at the bar, Kris Bishop, getting both to submit to her wishes, while popping her lesbian cherry.

Only to discover Kris has a relative working at the school.

Read Chapters 1-4 to get the background and how we have arrived in this moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't get over how you made me feel last night," Pam Robinson told Kris, the young 20 something she bedded with her student teacher Tyresse just 12 hours earlier. "I'm thinking about those lips...yeah, you're a good kisser too! Yeah....so you'll stop over then? Awesome...I'll be waiting....ha, ha, okay. No...my husband isn't back yet...I'll at least have a t-shirt on."

Kris Bishop was an aggressive 24 year old African-American woman who jumped at the opportunity to turn a night at the bar into a threesome in a stranger's hot tub, still asking about Pam's husband. A quick phone call invitation for more personal that Sunday for sex told Pam all she needed to know.

She found out Kris Bishop was Tillie Bishop's cousin, TILLIE of all people! Pam had spent the morning stomping around the living room playing out how she was going to control the situation, it was obvious it could be achieved with sex.

Pam set the wheels in motion, Kris was headed back to her house for a more personal coupling. Pam was getting excited and went into the lingerie section of her closet to find suitable coverings that gave off dominance.

Having already rode her sexually, Kris was a wild pony that Pam knew she could break. She found an appropriate riding crop to be the first thing Kris saw in her hand wearing black lingerie. The plan was simple, play today and draw up a contract that included restricting access to Tyresse, especially where he worked, later.

Pam settled on a simple black combination of stockings, heels, garter, panty and bra, her hair brushed to it's finest, softest form. She delicately put on perfume that gave off a soft musk, and held her black riding crop, looking at herself approvingly in the mirror.

'Just come in the front door like last night' - Pam texted and moved into the dinning room, sitting on the island's large surface, her legs flowing over the edge.

'almost there' - the Siri generate response from Kris read.

There was the sound of wheels in the snow, and then a car door opening and closing. Pam got moist between her legs, her tongue went to her lip, it wouldn't be long now she'd taste her first pussy, the fluids of sexual excitement and climax.

The door swung open and Kris peaked around the door, walking in wearing a long winter coat. Taking one step inside she stood and looked across the room at Pam and smiled. Her dark hair down around her shoulders, the creamy dark skin a blend of caucasian and African-American, her athletic shoulders.

Standing proudly with the door shutting behind her Kris leaned her shoulders back dropping the coat, reveling a pink bustier, long pink sheer stockings running to two white flats, a garter, pink panties with a little bow at the top, white lace around it's top and the cups supporting her breasts. Her legs were magnificent, long up to a round backside, hips, she posed and lifted one hand into the air presenting herself playfully to Pam.

Pam looked steely at her prey, Kris wiggled her hips when Pam slid off the island then crossing one foot over the other like a model on the catwalk, holding the younger woman's gaze. Kris stayed there, her hand now at her waist, her feet frozen to the floor, the sliders she wore in kicked off, her head following Pam, whipping around following the older woman circling her.

"Is that riding crop for me Mistress?" Kris immediately knew the game they were playing, not a stranger to games in the boudoir, very impish when it comes to her anticipating a submissive role. "Have I been bad?"

Pam smiled, pressed the leather tip to her thigh, now standing in front of Kris, looking her fantastic body beneath the pink attire. She brushed it lightly running it up her torso, through her cleavage to her neck and to her chin before bringing it to her other hand.

"May I make you a proposition young lady?" Pam said, moving two steps closer, her face just inches from Kris, lips moving, eyes studying her perfect bone structure.

"You may..."

"Tonight you will do all I ask and in return I will give you an experience you will beg me to come back for more," Pam said, staring at her intently, turning her head as if to kiss her, backing up, and leaning in again.

"Sounds too good to be true, and what do you get, Mistress?"

"I will taste my first woman, on my terms, forever binding your soul to mine," Pam said and leant in, her lips pressing to Kris's lips, not touching her with anything else, no hands or body. Eyes open Pam moved back, turned her head and kissed Kris again before stepping back, pursing her lips with a smile and turning to the bedroom.

Following Pam into her room, lined with electric candles, shades drawn, lights off, Kris felt comfortable. On the bed was an assortment of restraints and devices, eye-bolts were located in a half-dozen spots on the ceiling, and Mistress Pam was standing lightly slapping the riding crop into her hand.

"Like love and hate, pain and pleasure operate on separate sides of a spectrum that done right can be pleasurable," Pam said, moving slowly to Kris dropping the crop on the bed and picking up a hearty looking rope. "May I bind you so you are 100% in my control?"

"Yes Mistress," Kris said licking her lips, drawing Pam's kiss, then fighting to suck on her tongue before biting it lightly. "Delicious..."

"I'm highly trained in Shibari, the Japanese art of bondage and suspension," Pam said beginning by intricately anchoring the rope. Pam then took a long inhale near her stomach, looking down. "Mmmmm...I smell your excitement."

Pam crafted a harness around Kris's upper body moving her arms behind her back, sneaking in a kiss, pressing her hand into Kris's breast, the rope framing them still in the pink bustier. It was double and triple layered in spots restraining her arms, comfortably creating support around her torso and then connected to a ring suspended from a clip connected to one of the eye-bolts. Kris applied the ropes with care and tenderness, touching her lips to places, the exact design both functional and alluring before getting ready to lift Kris off the ground.

Standing back from Kris she admired her work, smiled and moved to Kris, her arms bound behind her back, the fulcrum point between the shoulder blades. She had left enough rope to string through the ring connected to the ceiling, Pam pulled a suspension bar from the bed, bending before Kris attaching both ankles. She looped the rope through the center ring on the bar and pulled it tight pinning the slack rope against itself getting a clamp that fed over both.

Gently Pam tipped Kris over the rope pulling on the ring in the ceiling, Pam pulling Kris's shoulders forward, sliding and arranging until she was floating above the floor just waist high to Pam.

"Are you comfortable Child?" Mistress Pam asked.

"It pinched in a couple places that I was able to free and now quite comfortable." Kris said her head higher than her feet looking upwards. "I'm feeling....AHHH!!!"

Pam swatted her face with her hand.

"Answer only my questions, Child, unless told to speak freely," Pam paused, the dismay on Kris's face melted away to disappointment in herself, bowing her head.

"I'm sorry Mistr...AHHHHH!"

"That was a declaration, not a question Child," Pam looked down into Kris's eyes which were welling up with tears, however focused on her face waiting direction.

"Reaching the threshold of pain can be initiated quickly, the punishment you just earned for mis-speaking," Pam reached down gently caressing Kris's face, who closed her eyes and leant into the pressure of Pam's fingers. "It can be built up slowly, a gentle tap turned into a rhythmic bounce of hand on flesh..."

From against the wall Pam pulled up a chair, ornate from a dinning set long ago, slid under Kris's body and moved her face to Kris's. There she reached under and around with her left hand, tapping Kris's ass with her open hand, kissing Kris's cheek where she slapped her twice, then her lips. She pulled back smiling, still tapping her rear and explained more.

"Pleasure and pain, love and hate, fierce and gentle, they can work together if your mind lets them Child," Pam said, leaning in for another kissing, pressing her tongue through Kris's lips, swirling around pressing her face moving the woman dangling from the ceiling, then slowly bringing her back to where she sat. "Experience them both, given to you as an eternal gift, crescendoing them together until your body quakes.

Do you want that child?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kris's eyes wide, Pam bouncing her hand on her ass and then lightly swatting rising from the seat and putting it back. "Ohhhhh. Ohh. Ohhhh."

There was a staccato nature to the swats, nothing hard, just swift the contact with the palm outstretched and fingers bringing a slight sensation of pain.

"Ooo. Ohh... Oh. OH...." Kris moaned slightly. Pam kept this up for a good five minutes, the same intensity, Kris's mind and body getting used to her hand and didn't even notice when Pam dialed it up slowly. "Ah. oh. Oh. OH! AH! OH! OH!!! OH!OH!! AAHH! AHH!"

Pam stopped suddenly and moved behind her, grasping a scissors and quickly cutting off Kris's panties, her glistening clit exposed, turned on by the extreme difference in this sexual dance.

"I'll pay you for those Child, I just need to have my mouth to your flesh, your sweetness, tasting your nectar," Pam said moving behind her, stepping between the bar and Kris's spread legs. The tingle of the increased swats and the duration of them was on Kris's mind when she felt Pam push her face between her cheeks.

Pam first probed her tongue into her ass.

"OHHHH!!! Mistress!" Kris exclaimed, the wet muscle forced in the tight opening, Kris relaxed and Pam's lips sucked on it creating a seal. "Mmmmmmmmmm"

Kris's head was now hanging, it's weight to much to suspend, her mouth open feeling the sensations blending, Pam moving her hands to Kris's hips, sliding one under to press her palm against her shaved area, then slipping a finger over her clit, tongue and lips still sucking and probing her tiny hole.

"Mistress! YES! OHHHH!" Kris responding to the clit touches, the wet play on her ass. "OHHHhhhh!"

Pam could smell her excitement, and knew it was time. She had sucked and licked her husbands ass hole and was quite good at it, getting him to cum without touching his cock. She imagined in some form Kris was there, dangling so pristine in the air, her mouth open moaning and sighing.

"It's time I TASTE you Child," Pam moved down lower, Kris's pussy tucked in, the rod keeping her separated and the expert rope work her Kris's hips in a good position. "We will forever be linked in time."

Using her hands she spread open Kris's flesh, opening on lips, her tongue the first to enter pushing forward inside, letting the skin and flaps go, burrowing in and pushing upwards.

"Missstresssss...." Kris moaned, her body moving forward from the pressure, suspended her head now straining back, then forward, Pam began to suck on the outer folds, lick up to her clit. "YES....Mistress YESSSS!"

Pam tasted the rush of fluid from her full orgasm, fingers now pulling more back, insert, Pam angling from the bottom up. She was working her lips inside, her tongue, it was divine, she now held the young woman steady while she used her lower lip to push aside and get inside.

"JESUS! MISTRESSS!!!!" Kris exclaimed, a second climax rushed more flavor and fluid to Pam's lips. "HEAVENNNNN!!! OHHH!!"

Pam's objective met in just a span of 16 hours, having a woman grind her to orgasm, taste her and then have that woman splayed out on her face. She had laid out a strap on dildo she and John had used when she pegged his ass.

Turning Kris she was able to reach for the device, it was 12 inches long, veined and chocolate in color. Pam continued to lick just the outside of Kris's pussy, over the smooth, shaven skin, up to the clit, squatted down between Kris's ass and the bar, putting the short end inside her own pussy, then fastening it around her hips standing up. Mistress slid off her bra, showing her breasts while getting in position.

"Ohhh, Child,' she breathed inserting the six or so inches into herself, the intoxicating sex of the last 10 minutes about sending Pam to orgasm. "I will now HAVE you..."

"Be gentle, oh...oh..." Kris said getting a glimpse of the long, phallic device the tip pushing forward into her cunt, the sway of the suspension pushing her forward then her weight slid her deeper. "OHHHH MISTRESSS!!!!"

Between the rod and her hips, Pam used her hands to settle Kris slowly onto her, pushing her away, letting the force of her body swinging back slide her deeper on the shaft.

"OHHHH! YESSS! GODDDDDDODOOD!" Kris exclaimed, the protruding rubber cock pushing in deep, it's fat and long shape peeling her apart and the weight of her own body being pushed away, dropped, pushed away, released, had her sliding on it making the entry smooth. "MISTRESS! OHHH! YOUUUUU! SOOO! BIGGGG! OHHH!"

Pam's hands felt Kris's body quivering from the depth of the cock, gravity working with Pam who was now thrusting, using her workouts to squat and extend. Kris's body would moved up the shaft and slide back and was nearly taking it all. Pam took a step forward, the weight of Kris pushed it in the last two inches.

"AHHHGHGG! OHHHH! FUCKKKK!!!! AHHHH!" Kris screamed, this a guttural response, he device filling spaces untouched. "OHHHH....Ahhhhh..Ohh...Ohhh...Ohhhh....MMmmmm...OHhh..."

Pam held it inside her, not moving, letting it settle. Kris's arms tied behind her, head kicked back with hair dangling in all directions, the pink bustier under the brown strands of ropes.

"Hang on Child," Mistress Pam's sneer not seen by her submissive. Mistress pulled back and thrust in hard, pushing her away, then meeting her slid with another thrust, pushing forward another step, adding more force and more weight on each thrust.

"OHHHHH! AHHHHH!!! AGHHFFTTT! MHYYYY! GOD!! OHHH! OHH! OHHH! AHHH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" Kris exclaimed, the thrusts and bounces fast, but shorter, the dick pushing inside her all the way, getting acclimated, her spots rubbing and coming through the pain and discomfort. "OHHH! YESSSS! OHHH! MMMMM! MMHMMMHMMMPFFT! YEESSSSSSS!"

"OHHHH CHILD! YES!" Mistress Pam exclaimed, they came together, Mistress pushing into her and letting her settled back down on her strapped on cock. "Ohhhhh....eternal...."

Kris's weight pressed onto Pam until she was able to take a few more steps and pull out.

"Ohhhh, Mistress..."

Unstrapping and dropping the device off her body, Pam move and slid Kris's feet to the floor, undid the rod and began to untie and undo the ropes. Strand by strand they unwrapped and soon Kris was free, stretching her arms looking at Mistress, wanting to kiss her, yet being obedient fearing another spanking or worse.

"Do you desire me Child?" Mistress Pam said, walking around Kris who was frozen, feet on the ground, her body regaining sensory balance.

"I do Mistress, very much," Kris said, her mouth wanting to be on her dominant's mouth.

Pam had kicked off her black shoes earlier and she smiled that wry grin again.

"Crawl to me and kiss my feet, Child" She said sliding one out.

Kris slowly lowered and on all fours moved to her feet, pursing her lips she kissed Pam's left big toe, working her way kissing each one. Once finished she looked up at her dominant who moved the other foot in place, Kris repeated the act on the other toes.

"Stay there," Pam instructed then went to the bed and found John's belt.

"Oh no, Mistress..I..."

"Silence!" Mistress Pam shrieked and leapt to the floor, taking the folded over strap and connecting to Kris's right ass cheek.

"AHHHH!"

"SWAK! SWAK! SWAK!"

"AHHHHHH! AH! AH!"

"Do you trust me!!!" Mistress said in her ear.

"Yyyy...yes Mistress," she said sobbing a little.

"SWAK!"

"DO. YOU. TRUST. ME!!!" louder and deliberate.

"YESSS! MISSTRESSS!" The spit coming out of Kris's mouth, her eyes closed, tears racing down the leather was sharp, heavy and hard.

"swap...swap...swap..."

"Ohhh...Ah....ohhhh..." The belt hitting on the other cheek, with 1/2 the force. "Ohhh....Ohhhh....Ahhhhh....Ahhh...Ahhhh"

Mistress Pam continued at a level Kris could handle, feel the burn of the first hits mixed with the softer strikes, hurting a little.

"Take off your bustier while on all fours," Mistress instructed, Pam reaching for the tie, undoing the loop with one hand, still on all fours while the belt kept hitting her. The string slipped out of all the loops and soon hit the floor, the garment parting and hitting the floor. "Roll over..."

Kris obeyed, getting to her back exposing her sweet breasts, her shaven pussy to Mistress, her body vibrating from the spankings, the ropes, the mouth on her pussy and now the whipping with the belt. Mistress again stood, this time over Kris just admiring the young flesh, the banquet of options for pleasure or pain.

She choose pleasure.

Placing a foot on either side of Kris' torso, Pam lowered her panty slowly, her young imp's eyes following, her mouth began to water seeing the hint of hair and the swollen lips out of her folds. The fabric of the panty stretched until Pam had to lift up, the strength and balance of a woman 20 years younger, it hovered until the foot clear and then she shifted and soon the panty was on the bed.

Slowly Mistress lowered herself allowing Kris to reach up and steady her ass and guide her to Kris's mouth, parting cheeks until Pam was able to slide and kneel, suspending the prize just above Kris's mouth.

Leaning back and lowering, Pam sat on the young woman's face.

"Oh Childdddd...." Pam moaned, not all about pleasure, having place the bodies in her desired alignment, they became Kris and Pam again. No roles, no rules, no punishments to be earned or delivered. "Mmmmmmmmm"

Pam ground herself on the open mouth, the tongue, the fingers in her hips pulling her up some to let up the pressure, sliding back and forth. Kris had a wide background of being under a woman, her mouth parted, explored, her nose ran up and over her clit, positioned to the rhythmic motion of her mature lover.

"JESSSUUSSSSS....ohhhhh....KRISSSSssss," Pam moaned affirming their equal status, do to what she was to do.

Kris's hand moved up and flirted with Pam's tiny hole, her first finger pressing gently against it, Kris felt it flex and relax, the pad slipping in and running against the pressure around the edge.

"OHhhh...you get me...." Pam sighed, saw the strap-on dildo laying just at Kris's feet which were rotating back and forth, flexing at the knee. She was able to stretch out, reach the device and hold it back and down putting it to Kris's hand, she grasped it by the short end.

Pam rotated again, getting her knees under her, but still laying on Kris, her face down by her lover's slit, with her arms she cradled and opened Kris's thighs and dove down on her snatch again.

12