Mrs. Robinson's Quid Pro Quo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." Kris moaned into Pam's body, mouth still sucking and eating her pussy, her hand putting the dildo to Pam's creased rubbing it over the bottom of her cunt and over her tiny hole, long end first. "MMMMmmmmm...PAAAMMmmmmmmm"

The second time down on her young love, Pam approaching her cunt from the top, she used her fingers while wrapped around Kris's thighs, to pull open, penetrate, get access for her tongue.

"JESSSSUUUUSS!" Pam moaned into Kris's flesh propping up onto her knees, giving Kris access to slide the dildo into her pussy from behind. "Ohhhh YESSS!"

The orgasm evident, Kris pulled the dildo out and dove up into her snatch, tasting the fragrance on her tongue as well as in her nose. The smell and flavor divine.

"Pammmmm, yes! Pammmm!!!" Kris orgasmed and released her fluids to her lover, both now lapping at their sexual centers, tenderly, not designing to elevate. They both rolled onto their side, staying in the 69 position, kissing the flesh inside their legs for a few minutes.

After a long, slow, cool down from their mouth lovemaking, Pam rolled out and sat up on the floor.

Kris climbed into Pam's lap and their mouths joined, the fresh smell of female lovemaking in the room, on the skin of their cheeks, hands holding each other's faces, pressing into the flesh of their breasts, pinching and playing with nipples.

A natural lull in the physicality came and the two women opened their eyes, Pam ran a hand through Kris's hair.

"I should have discovered this joy a long time ago," Pam said, leaning in and kissing Kris again, sliding the other hand to Kris's breast, pressing fingers into flesh, referring to loving women.

"You're a natural," Kris said. "You must not be an old dog, you leaned a few new tricks quickly."

They laughed and against kissed.

"How do you feel?" Pam said, her hand moving to the places she spanked and whipped.

"You linger Mistress," Kris said respectfully easily picking up what Pam was referencing. "I was both scared, though I trusted you knew how far to take me."

"Very good...Child...I will protect you always," Pam said again moving in for a light kiss, pulling back. "And correct bad behavior..."

"Will we...continue..." Kris started, not sure what she wanted to say her eyes lowering.

"We are joined forever as Lovers," Pam said, her finger moving the young woman's chin meeting her eyes. "Do you want me as your Mistress?"

"Yes...I want that very much," Kris said, again diverting her eyes, feeling some shame in her new dark need.

"Very well," Pam said, sliding out from under Kris, both women standing up. Pam led her by the hand, both naked, into her kitchen and island area. Pam slid a notebook paper and pen to her naked submissive. "Write you email address at the top, first and last name, I have your cell # and list anything you WON'T allow when being dominated.

Kris looked up, her brow frumpled, the mix of information with her sexual information a little funny then smiling she sat her naked ass on the bar stool and began to write and think.

"I will email you a contract, all negotiable, with stipulations to activities," Pam said. "My husband comes home for a week, and I'll need time with him but I will be asking for a set time for your, well, training."

Kris kept writing, it seemed not to be a list more of sentences and Pam was eager to read what Kris was putting down. The youthful, eager smile warmed Pam, folding the paper over and seeing the clock.

"I do have to work tonight, Mistress. May I leave?" Kris said respectfully looking at Pam, then diverting her eyes down.

"You know your role, excellent," Mistress Pam said. "Yes...but first lick the top of my stool clean, your wet cunt surely left a mess."

There wasn't much moisture there, Kris obeyed taking long slow strokes down and back on the surface. She got done and looked up.

"Does it please you Mistress?"

"It will do, I will honor your request to leave and we will discuss the process of separation in your contract and training. I will email you the first draft later tonight." Pam said and watched Kris gather her things, slip the long winter coat over her naked body, slide into her flats and wait by the door.

Pam moved to her, still naked in the open door and kissed her deeply. Kris gave her a smile, looked down and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John got home Monday morning around 3 a.m. and slipped into bed. Pam wanted cock badly and the minute he was under the covers her hand found him and soon he was erect, in between her splayed out legs and fucking her. The night of drawing up Kris's contract started after she got home from work and the women exchanged seven emails till the final revision.

It didn't take long for John to cum inside her, Pam getting a small orgasm at the start enough for that night. She felt good about his lack of stamina meaning he didn't masturbate much or find other outlets. Pam would tell him she'd tell the minute he cheated based on the amount of cum he would deposit into her.

At school Tyresse was both relieved and concerned that Mrs. Robinson was not make sexual demands of him, though he knew her husband had returned. Tyresse was confused and a bit down because Kris had not returned any of his calls.

Later in the week he did ask Pam about Kris.

"Have you heard from Kris?" he said, when joking about going 'out again' with Pam.

"I have not spoken to Kris since last weekend," Pam not lying to her student-teacher though they were texting and emailing. "I'm having to meet a month's worth of my husband's needs in one week."

Pam wasn't exactly telling the truth, John's libido was healthy, but had only made overtures a couple times since she fucked him the first morning. Tyresse looked a little jealous, Pam not flirting much or making demands.

"He leaves Sunday?" Tyresse asked, his hand on her shoulder.

Pam glared at him, looking at the hand until he pulled it off and took a step back.

"I will need you at some point," Pam said, careful not to allude to anything in the school. "You'll know when at the appropriate time...excuse me."

Pam got up, moved past him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contract process was stimulating and playful between Kris and Pam. There were things added, taken out, put back in and changed. Kris ended up naked and playing with herself waiting for each new changed, orgasming to her hand and favorite toy twice in the process.

Kris's edits were short, Pam's were longer creating more of the body and breadth of the words. Finally at 11:30 p.m. they were done and Kris had signed it electronically.

The contract read as follows:

Contract between Mistress Pam and Kris Bishop

I, Kris Bishop, surrender all decision making and judgement to Mistress Pam when I am in her presence under the stipulations agreed upon below. Any act of insubordination will result in discipline at the next possible moment.

Definitions:

Presence: Includes proximity within eye sight, when in a responsive chat, text, email or other electronic communication stream once Ms. Bishop has address Pam as 'Mistress'. Presence can only be ceased if a request is made and granted, or proximity is broken.

Decision making & Judgement: Ms. Bishop will wait for directives from Mistress OR in the presence of others ask questions of Mistress, knowing the questioning will certainly come with discipline.

Insubordination: Speaking without being asked a question or first asking for permission to speak. Not remembering proper protocol when Mistress is present. Not completing assigned tasks given or questioning the task.

Discipline: Anything not listed below the Mistress deems necessary.

Next possible moment: When we can be alone or is appropriate.

Safe Word: BUST

I consent judgement to Mistress Pam, giving permission to assign, request, direct or arrange anything she deems necessary for me to become her proper subordinate except the following:

Anything involving excrement, blood, injury, deprivation of care, forced group sex (must give prior consent), forced public nudity or sex, recording and publishing of any acts (must give prior consent).

I will contact Mistress every morning before 8 a.m. via text and respond to every correspondence and call within five minutes of receipt.

I will submit all decision making to who I see socially, when I see them and the relations I may have to Mistress including all possible interactions when I correspond with her.

She will not interrupt my work or family dynamic.

If this contract is broken in any form there will be discipline as directed by Mistress Pam at first opportunity.

Faithfully - Kris Bishop

(To be Continued)

12