Mrs Ronson Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The devout Christian lady was shunned socially, but this made little difference since she had never been considered as good company due to her previously having little to say on most topics of conversation and, generally, being thought of as uninteresting. Paradoxically, after the event in question, she seems to have become far too interesting for polite company. A few parish wives feared, I think, that their husbands would be easily led astray by her, or maybe too keen to have the opportunity.

"Looking at it another way, Danny dear, if it had all been orchestrated, as I believe it was, then we might draw some conclusions from the outcomes as what was actually going on."

"What do you mean, Mrs Ronson?"

"Well, Danny dear, I think that there was a conspiracy involving at least two people, maybe more, but at least two: one of these would have been the devout Christian lady, whose name I really have forgotten, Danny, but let's call her Rebecca - that's a good Christian Lady's name, don't you think?

"As I have mentioned, Danny dear, I believe that Rebecca was thoroughly infatuated by the good Father. Although I had originally thought that he had seduced her, I have since thought it more likely the other way around and, although he might have been considered experienced with women, I think his experience of a woman like Rebecca was nil.

"She had become romantically attached and, although she was then into what should have been middle-age, she had developed something like a schoolgirl's crush which was no doubt intensified when he took her virginity, which she offered to him on the plate, as they say.

"Unlike Father James' other women, Rebecca had no interest or desire to keep her involvement with him a secret. In fact, her interests were the complete opposite. She wanted Father James exclusively for herself. She needed others to know that he was hers."

"That still seems incredible, Mrs Ronson. So who was helping her?"

"An interesting question, Danny dear. Somehow, I think Rebecca found out about the other women, or at least some of them. I think they may have had their own motives for bringing down the good Father. Although they may have been enjoying his attentions, it was clear that the situation could not continue indefinitely and I think that quite a few wanted to bring it to an end, and in a way that would not expose their guilty little secrets.

"One of those women might have been Sylvia. She was closest to the couple on the stage and closest to the curtain. How easy it would have been for her, I do not know, but she was a widow and could easily have been one of his women. As an upright pillar of the community, I have imagined Father James telling her of the importance of his seed being deposited in her cunt. it quite excited me to think of Father James using the same words and phrases to her as he had done to me.

"I have often found it exciting to think of the number of women that Father James seduced as he seduced me. I have thought of the same sequences of events playing out again and again.

"But only one Rebecca."

"Yes, Danny, only one Rebecca, and she was one Rebecca too many. Father James, the serial seducer of so many married and ex-married women was brought down by his Kryptonite - a middle-aged virgin. His appetite for cunt had met a cunt with an appetite for him."

"That's the 'c' word again, Mrs Ronson!"

"I still don't really understand why what happened, happened, and it is difficult to believe that Rebecca actually planned for all those people to discover her sucking Father James dick like that. She seemed as shocked as anyone, but when it happened, her, probably not completely sane, response was to continue sucking the priest's public penis. I could not help but think that she was publicly staking her claim to it in front of all those witnesses.

"I don't know what the real plan was, Danny dear, but the final outcome seems to be very much what she would have most desired, though I do not believe that she would have agreed to suck the priest's dick in public like she ended up doing.

"I knew when the 'instrument of God' was exposed like that, that it would not be visiting my cunny again, but I was also relieved that it had finally ended and that my little secret would stay hidden from all.

"The big scandal, Danny dear, was Father James and the hitherto Good Christian Lady of the parish being so publically disgraced. It was as much as the small community could take and no-one, positively no-one, was interested in anything more mind-bogglingly complicated. The shocking truth uncovered was enough for everyone and no-one, especially those who knew more about the many secrets undiscovered, wanted any more brought to light.

"Father James was professionally ruined by the scandal, but the Church so easily smoothes over these things and nothing actually seems to have been officially done to him and, although he did subsequently leave holy orders, that seems to have been his decision. Once he was no longer a clergyman, he was free to enter into normal romantic relationships and settled down with Rebecca and got married. Personally, I think his superiors had mentioned to him that such a course of action might help redeem himself in the public eye and his known transgression would be more understandably human."

"So Rebecca got what she wanted?"

"Yes, Danny dear, so you see that some things, even when they seem to be going so badly wrong, can still end up back on track.

"Rebecca was, more or less, completely passed over by polite society, but she had never fitted in well there anyway, so I think she was most relieved about that.

"Her parents had left her the house and a modest inheritance, which was quite sufficient to support her and Father James, who she now introduced to people as 'my husband, Jimmy'.

"I don't know what the good Father thought about it, but I think he was possibly a bit relieved. I think he had lost all control over 'the instrument of God' and he was no longer a young man. It must have been increasingly difficult to perform for all those women.

"But, I like to think of it in a different way, Danny. I don't know how familiar you are with mythology, especially Christian mythology, but I like to think that Rebecca tamed her own unicorn."

12