All Comments on 'Mrs. Scott'

by StrongMaster7

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tdelain69tdelain69about 19 years ago
So HOT

You are the MASTER of the story line. This is so HOT that I was hard after I realized where you were going with the story to the end. So real, many a young man has this fantasy.

You do need to have someone proof your writing before you submitt it. Miss spellings, wrong word use could be elminated with another set of eyes looking at your text.

Tonny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Great story. I really like stories of older women who know what they want. And I also love facial stories. So this was 5 cocks, way up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You lucky guy

You write a masterfull story....I had a hard on reading it and will have to read it again....I hope you went back for more

SalamisSalamisabout 19 years ago
A Good read

I enjoyed the story. However, I have one nit to pick. If he last saw her at 15 and she was in her mid-fourties then and then he meets her next in her mid-sixties, you've let almost 20 years past. This you man over 30. Did he go to graduate school too?

The story would have played better for me if she were in her mid-to-late fifties. I know it's a nit but he would have graduated college in 7 years then given him 3 to establish a career and the math says she's mid-fifties. You make him early 30s and his naivete in seening her again seems out of place.

Don GrampaDon Grampaabout 19 years ago
VERY WELL DONE

A good story. I enjoyed it. Hope to read more by Strongmaster...

ortsmaortsmaover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Would love it if he moved in and they continued the Mommy thing, etc...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

reminds me of when I was a kid and always wanted the lady up the street from us that had huge tits. Please continue this.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 10 years ago
REMARKABLE

WOW !!! Very well done indeed. Fine wordsmithing descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doesn't Mrs. Scott have a first name?

That being said, it is a great story.

I have selected twelve other stories of yours that I intend to read. If 3/4 of them are as great as this one, you will have made my week.

Thanks Don

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

Hi, it's me, Strongmaster7. I am happy that so many people like this story. It is one of my goals as a male author to write stories that appeal to female readers. I appreciate getting comments from females readers, but most are anonymous, and I would welcome any PMs from ladies so that we could exchange a few ideas and I could improve the quality of the stories I write. (Yes, this is a transparent attempt to get contact with female Lit members.) :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
...

Should have put her in chastity and trained her as a cock worshiping slave.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very, very Hot! A young man's dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrongMaster7@StrongMaster7
860 Followers
I AM NOT A DOM. YOU DON'T HAVE TO CALL ME SIR. Older man in excellent shape. I would love to help any woman who just wants to masturbate and come. Happy to chat or share porn on any subject. Check out my stories.