Mrs. Sinclair Pt. 02A

Story Info
Teen enjoys his neighbor.
3.6k words
4.56
73.8k
58

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellz
angellz
531 Followers

I was exhausted. Soon after I came I dropped next to her and surprisingly fell into sound sleep. I did not dream that night.

It was still dark when I woke up or rather when she woke me up. The first thing I saw were the red digits of a digital clock next to the bed displaying 6:50 AM. I looked down and as my vision slowly adjusted I realized what was happening and where I was. A silhouette was playing with my cock. Of course, this was Ms. Sinclair's bed. She had me in her mouth and I was already very hard. I felt an unexpected sense of calmness and pleasure as she bobbed up and down. I had never had a blowjob before.

By this point I did not remember what her vagina had felt like, everything had happened very fast but this I was well aware of the sensations. What stood out to me first was her tongue. It was so soft and unlike anything my dick had felt before. Then I felt a wet sensation which was her saliva all around my shaft. Then the warmth of her mouth engulfing my shaft. Up and down I saw her head as a bit of light started coming into the room. She didn't go all the way down my shaft and when she got to the lowest point she could go I would feel her teeth touching me.

I moved up the bed after a while keeping my eyes on her. She moved, cock in mouth, up with me. I got myself into an almost sitting position and let her finish what she had started. Up and down, I now saw she was naked just like I was. I thought we would be having sex again but then she started actually sucking me. There was this suction sound and more pressure on my member. It was extremely stimulating but I remained calm. I felt my dick trying to grow even more. She wouldn't stop and I put my hand on her head. I just rested my hand and she stopped, looked at me for the first time, and then went back to business. It was too much for me, her green eyes had made eye contact with me for a very short moment and in the dark but it had switched something in my brain. I came quickly and hard as I truly moaned for the very first time in my life.

After I completed my orgasm I reopened my eyes to look at her. I looked up at her as she was on her knees with her hands around her face. Maybe she was wiping my cum or something.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I've never slept better."

"I wonder why John." I couldn't make out her expression but she surely was smirking.

"Oh you don't have to wonder. I can explain it to you."

"Really? I'm not very smart though I might need a very thorough explanation."

"Hm. Then I think a step by step demonstration will be necessary."

She laughed at that and was off to the restroom. She showered and soon came out.

"I'll be making breakfast honey, you should come downstairs soon."

"Will do ma'am."

After I showered I headed downstairs to find my plate already on the table. We made small talk and I joked and she laughed a little. Then she got a little serious.

"Now John. I think I'll be having more work for you pretty soon if you'd like continue coming here."

"I'm all yours Andi."

"I don't think I have to say it but, let's keep the odd jobs you're doing for me a secret. You know how people are and I don't want people thinking I'm taking advantage of you or something. I know I don't pay you much but I really can't afford more."

"I won't tell anyone but I doubt anyone would care. There is nothing that you should be ashamed of. In fact I won't be taking any more money from you. I'm happy to help you out." As I spoke I moved my chair backwards. I got on all four and crawled under the table towards her. I had to return the favor before I left. "In fact, I'm very thankful for your trust. Andi you have many qualities and spending time with you is a pleasure."

I was able to untie her robe from under the table and open it. I opened her legs to reveal a precious view. Pink and ripe. I began by kissing her fleshy legs working my way to the precious spot. When I finally got to it I licked her thoroughly. From as low as the chair allowed me and up past her lips. Like a dog I licked her this way for a while. I was no expert so I started to improvise around her lips and clit. I got a noticeable reaction when I licked her clit. So I focused on this for a bit. I lick only her clit in short but soft strokes. She moaned and her hips fell on the chair. Her hands then went to my head and she took control of the clit licking. I licked a few times then her hands stopped me. Then she pushed me towards her again so I could continue tonguing.

I started getting hard again and she increased the speed of the intervals. I was her toy at this moment and I just wanted to please her.

"Ms. Sinclair?"

"Yes?"

"Teach me."

I heard a small laugh and then she lightly pressed me against her pussy.

"Okay. Slowly push inside me." I did. The taste wasn't pleasant or bad. It was a bit salty and regardless of taste I was totally enjoying it.

"Nice. Move it up and down inside. Mmmm, yes like that. Ah! Okay, just like that push to your right, up and down. Yes. Yes. Yes. Like that." She whimpered.

And that was it. She forgot to give me directions right away. She liked the sudden changes though. I could tell by her small and sometimes big reactions. It was incredible how easily it was to tell what she wanted. She responded to my every move. I continued inside her, my tongue as stretched as I could. It began to get tired so I pulled it out and licked her outside, I even kissed her to make her laugh, before going back in. I had a full erection now but I was enjoying myself down here. She had relaxed on the chair then I went hard at her. I was rock solid by this point and it was hard to control myself. I was here to pleasure her though so I didn't pull my cock out. The energy has to come out somehow so I stopped the slow licking and became aggressive. I planted my face on her and began licking hard and fast, in and out as she grabbed my hair and moaned.

I was going hard on her. She clumsily stood up as I kept my tongue in her. I grabbed one the chair legs and pulled it away from us. It fell loudly. Then I helped Ms. Sinclair clumsily down again. Her ass on the floor, her back on the ground, her legs open to me. Right there on the floor I continued to devour. She began to twitch then shake. She was having an orgasm but I wouldn't stop. She tried to pull me away as the pleasure was becoming too much by pulling my hair away but I stayed in place and kept eating. I felt her juices around my mouth. She moaned hard and loud as I felt her body spasm and then the orgasm arrived. It was delightful seeing her in pure pleasure. Her body made unconscious movements. Her mind was enjoying it and unaware of anything else.

She was breathing hard as I stood up and went to look for my phone. I took a picture of her on the floor with her legs open and I don't think she even noticed.

"I'll be going now Ms. Sinclair.' I approached her on the floor and kissed her. She kissed me back her tongue in my mouth first. Then she licked me around the mouth tasting herself. I stood up and left. I would be coming back soon, my visits to my next door redhead older neighbor would not stop as the boner had to be taken care of.

Throughout the day I spent with my friends I couldn't stop thinking about her. A fantasy had become true but it wasn't over yet. I have seen this story online or in the news and I sure wasn't going to ruin it. I wasn't going to tell anyone not even close friends. Then there was my phone. Every chance I got throughout the day I pulled it.

There she was with her legs wide open on the floor. One hand extended to her side the other caressing her face. Oh and the best part was that face on the morning light. Eyes closed, mouth open, and an expression that showed her joyful struggle to control herself. I kept getting hard every time I looked at the picture. Usually I liked looking at girls but not that day I had what I wanted next door to my house.

That night when I came back home I walked in and right out. My family could not care any less. I went upstairs and said I'd be going to bed. It was just 7 p.m. but it was dark outside. Then I just put on more cologne and brushed my teeth then headed out. No one saw me, everyone was distracted with their phones or the T.V. I had never been so happy to have a family that just didn't give me any attention.

Gleefully I walked to her doorstep boner ready. She didn't answer so I rang the bell again. No answer. I tried the door and with a smile on my face I found it unlocked. The house was dark except for the dimmed light coming from upstairs. So there I went. The light was coming from her room but she was inside the bathroom.

"Ms. Sinclair?" Through the door.

"Yes John?"

"Is there anything I can do for you tonight?"

"I do indeed. I'll be out in a minute."

I did not hesitate. I kept my eyes on that door as I stripped. I should start going to the exercising more thought. I felt great standing there just naked. I was always a bit shy about nakedness but I was happy that it did not bother me at all with Ms. Sinclair. Then the door opened.

I was expecting less clothes but not, something better. She was wearing something I'd seen her wear at church or somewhere like that except a little different. It was all tighter than something she usually would wear.

"Wow you seem ready."

"It's uncomfortable walking with this thing." I did not need to point, her eyes knew what I was talking about.

"I can see. Come here." I walked towards her and she kissed me. Her right hand also grabbed my cock and leisurely jerked it. After the kiss she sat on the bed and had me stand next to her. "I love your body. It's young and beautiful John." She touched my chest then my stomach as I tried to hold my core as hard as I could. Her hand then went to my legs and up to my ass. While caressing me her head leaned in and kissed my cock lightly. Then a small lick before putting my head inside her mouth. While her hands explored her face pleasured me unhurriedly.

This is where I realized how this was better than seeing her naked. As I stood there getting a blowjob I ogled Ms. Sinclair. Don't get me wrong I wanted to take off her clothes soon but it was a huge turn on to see her dressed with my cock in her mouth. We made eye contact and I held her head out of her face. She gave me a smile while I was still inside her.

5 minutes of this and she stood up.

"Alright, now help me."

I unzipped her blouse and she let it drop. I hugged her from the back smashing my dick against her and I grabbed her now free tits. They were soft and bigger than my hands. I played with her nipples and kissed her neck before heading to another surprise.

I unzipped her skirt and pulled it down. It was tight and I enjoyed the effort it took to pull it off, especially when she bent a little and her skirt was off to reveal her ass in front of my face. I kissed it then realized what she was wearing. Yes, no panties but better yet she had garter stockings. Black stocking that started on her feet up to mid-thigh then stopped. Then a lace connecting it to this very sexy belt. I had never realized how hot a woman looked in this.

I bent to hug her from her thighs and lift her. She wasn't hard to lift and throw on the bed. I crawled on the bed licked her thighs then found my way up. When I put my tongue inside her she was already very wet so I kept my way up. I found her nipples and I sucked them like I would never have another chance. I could feel her hard nipple on my tongue. I opened my mouth wide to and kissed and licked her whole boob. I wasn't thinking much I was just following my instinct.

When I finally got to her mouth I slowed down. She kissed me back slowly. As we kissed her curious hands touched my complete torso and arms. I was busy with one hand exploring her ass. I kept moving my hand all over her ass sometimes feeling it the inside of her cheeks. I was about to venture into a hole I was sure to find there when her and held my wrist. She pulled my hand out from her butt and directed to her vagina. As I caress outside her pussy.

"Use your fingers." She whispered. 'Fingers'. It was plural and I knew exactly what I would do. I inserted one finger first but soon in went the second one. I used my middle finger and my ring finger. I had seen this in porn and didn't exactly knew how to properly do it but I wasn't worrying about that.

In and out with both fingers soaking wet. I let her guide me in making adjustments. Yes, she kept quite except for the occasional moan but her reactions guided me. I found the spot and made her cum. It's hard to explain exactly the spot she enjoyed but her body tensed up when I fingered her there. I increased the speed and had her moaning hard now. I kissed her occasionally but I enjoyed so much more watching her face in orgasmic bliss. I kept increasing my speed and her hips lift from the bed. Her hips couldn't keep still and I had to move to a better position over her so I could keep fingering her. A combination of moans and strange screams escaped her.

"Fuck, fuck!" She couldn't keep quiet. "Fuck me, motherfucker, ah!"

My hand was soaking wet when she finally had an orgasm. I pulled out and she smiled at me with a few drops of sweat on her face.

Oh but I had not had my orgasm. Her hard breathing began to calm and I could not hesitate. It was very pleasurable what I had in mind. I grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me. Opening her legs and making eye contact my cock slipped inside her. She was so wet and ready I felt my shaft easily slide inside her. Her expression subtly changed as her eyebrows lowered a bit. It was a face of restrain. It was an incredible expression that told me more than had she moaned again. She bit her lip and her face told me she wanted to explode but was holding it in as much as she could.

So I fucked her.

I felt great, full of energy and quickly made her mine. Her restrain lasted maybe twenty seconds or five or 6 penetrations. She was moaning again, telling me to fuck her, even saying the occasional weak out of breath 'please don't stop'.

I lifted her left leg onto my right shoulder for better penetration. It was great even if being on the bed didn't allow me for a full range in motion.

I was doing all the work and my cock was getting a really hard work out so I thought a change would do me good. I slipped out of her and helped her off her back. I then threw my back on the bed and guided her on top of me one leg on each side. I was flat on my back and she found it funny when I put both of my hands crossed behind my head.

"Enjoying yourself?" She said. I only nodded and she took my cock in her gentle hand and steered me into her. She leaned forward placing her hands to my left and right. From this position she began to move up and out. It was a different feeling. The control was taken away from me and now she had the power. She chose the rhythm. She wasn't doing this fast, just calmly up and down just barely touching my balls on the way down. Then she increased the speed a bit and let her butt cheeks fall on me. It was incredible what my cock felt but also feeling her weight on me. I grabbed her boobs as well. What a woman. And she was a woman, from this position I could see how beautiful she was. Her messy red hair with greenish eyes. Her beautiful skin, her slightly sagging boobs, her stomach that had handles but did not detract from her beauty.

My cock would be straight up it was so hard but she was leaning forward pulling my shaft at an angle towards my stomach. In this position the lower part of my cock got to rub and push against the lower wall inside her vagina. And she liked this.

If I could I would stay here forever. I let her play with my cock. Over the next few minutes she leaned back and fucked my cock in a different direction. After she pulled almost completely out and then slowly in for a few times. She leaned forward again this time kissing me and moving her hips up and down in short quick motions.

I remained still and joyful in this spot until I felt the urge to finish. Too soon I thought.

"Hold on, stop please!" I begged. It came out of my mind quickly and she stopped. Well inside of her I took a breath and closed my eyes until the eminent urge passed. I was only delaying the soon to be until.

"Do you want to take another picture?" A devilish smile on her face.

I didn't try to hide the photo but I thought she hadn't noticed me taking it.

"I'd like to." I responded making eyes contact while she remained still with my cock inside her.

"I don't mind." She didn't just not mind. The one picture I had taken was good enough for me but now I could see on her face that she not only did not mind but he liked it. I moved out from under her and went looking for my phone inside my pants. She remained on the bed and watched me.

My first thought was taking a photo of her on top of me but seeing her spread on the bed gave me another idea. I walked towards the edge of the bed and put the camera on. She posed.

She displayed her beautiful boobs on the camera. Then I became distracted and she moved closer towards me. Through the screen I lowered the camera. Her feet touched my cock and had started playing with it.

I took another photo of this. Just her feet and my erect cock. I did not have a foot fetish but this woman's sexy feet against my cock was erotic. After this I put the phone down and pulled her legs towards me. Her legs hanging out of the bed and my cock resting on her stomach. I grabbed the phone and this time I started recording. I lowered my cock and penetrated her once again. The camera enjoyed her facial expressions through this but I must admit the video as shaky.

I knew I'd be watching the video again and it turned her on but I was far too excited to keep recording. I stopped the video and threw my phone on my pile of clothes. When I turned towards her and fucked her. It dawn on me how great this position was.

I had to lower my knees so I decided to carefully lift one of her legs then the other. She place one on my left shoulder and this lifted her hips. This was more comfortable for me and gave me a better range of motion. I could go harder on her.

This became my favorite position. Since I was standing the control was all mine. Her lifted and opened legs gave me beautiful view of her pussy. Following up into my view came her stomach and her breasts I could take hold of when I wanted to. Then her lip-biting mouth and a look of pleasure on her eyes.

I fucked her like this as hard as I could, as deep as I could, through her moans, until my legs went weak and I shot my sperm hard inside of her.

angellz
angellz
531 Followers