Mrs. Sinclair Pt. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of gluttony she stood up and away from my face. She removed her panties and leggings still on her feet. Walked over near a small table by the front door. And lowered herself squat style. Her back towards me I then understood.

As I approached her the scare of my life happened. I glanced at the windows facing the outside near the front door. Only a few feet from us and on the outside stood my mother. She stared at us quietly through an opening not covered by curtains. I kept walking towards the squatting Ms. Sinclair.

Mom didn't see me noticing her. I wasn't sure how to react so I continued with my motions. I lowered myself to the floor next to Ms. Sinclair and dragged myself under her. Now she was squatting on my face. I could feel the weight of her body just hanging over me as I ate her pussy as best I could.

I ate without forgetting who was watching. What was she thinking? Well, she hadn't stopped me yet. What if Ms. Sinclair sees her? These thoughts somehow only increased my size.

After a while of this.

"Hey Andi? I think the couch needs some cleaning too."

"Oh, yes of course." Her voice told me she was enjoying this. She moved over to the couch. I glanced as quickly as I could to see if Mom was still there and she was. I followed Ms. Sinclair and with my hand I helped her get in position. Head low on the couch ass high up.

I removed my briefs and enjoyed the feeling of my cock spring right up. So from behind I buried my cock in her pussy. She let out a loud moan right away then remained almost silent. I slapped her ass cheeks turning them red as my cock kept working. The sensation was powerful and all the more because I was being watched.

I kept the pounding for as long as I could. When I was nearing my orgasm I pulled out and moved my cock around her ass slapping it against too as well. I did try to change position as well but Ms. Sinclair wasn't willing. I believe she still didn't want to face me while doing this.

I moved her to a corner of the couch where I placed my right foot on the couch. Her ass turned just enough for my final hammering. I hadn't lasted too long. It was my second encounter with Ms. Sinclair and I knew I could do better. I came inside of her, closing my eyes and grabbing on to her beautiful butt.

After I came I dropped on the floor. Orgasms are better inside a woman than with my hand. I could hear Ms. Sinclair breathing calming down and she herself dropped on the couch.

I forgotten for a second. I looked at the window to find no one there. I knew I could fuck Ms. Sinclair now, even if we still had a strange uncommunicative relationship. But Mom had given me a lot to think about. How will I face her next.

12