Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm!" I moaned around his cock. Wait.

His cock came out of my mouth with a pop as I stood up and looked him straight in the eye. A thin string of pre-cum and spittle kept my lips connected to his dick. I wagged my finger.

"No. Touching. Got it Tim!" I said sternly. He gave me his smug smirk.

"Yes, Ms. Siu."

I looked back down at his cock. The top was shiny with my spit but I had only made a third of the way down. The rest was still matte-black. I squatted down and leaned in. I began nibbling the base of his cock with my lips before moving down and sucking on one of his massive kiwi-sized balls.

He gave a deep groan.

I stuck out my tongue and licked up from his balls up to the bottom third of his cock. I brought my hands up to stroke the top of his cock as I attacked the base of his cock with my mouth as if it was the worlds most delicious popsicle. My fingers were barely able to wrap around it. I felt the thick ridge-like veins as my hands slid up and down. I imagined his cock in my mind. I was thinking how lucky I was to be holding it when he started running his hands through my thick hair. I paused to let out a moan from the sensation.

"Look up, Ms. Slut," he ordered.

I winched at being referenced in such vulgar language. I looked up, his cock laying across my face blocked half my vision. He looked into my eyes as I scanned the strong masculine features of his face. I could see faintly in his eyes the reflection of my face. My eyeliner was smeared and running. My hair already a sticky mess. I could see in my peripheral vision a ring of my pink lipstick around his cock and pink smudges around the base of his cock. I looked back at his face. Before he was just a boy. Now, I realize, he was already truly a man.

He grabbed my hair roughly and raised me back up. My legs had pins and needles from squatting so long. I stumbled a little and put my hands on his thighs to steady myself. I was leaning right over his crotch, the head of his cock winking at me.

"I'm going to teach you how to suck black cock. You ready?" he asked rhetorically.

"Um," I mumbled.

"Open your mouth!" he ordered.

I opened it obediently as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down to his cock. My accepting mouth abruptly filled with meat.

"Umph!" I exclaimed in resistance.

He held me there as he ran his fingers through my hair. Tasting the rich taste of his cock and his caress brought a mumbled moan from my lips. My mouth salivated in response and in preparation. He gripped my head roughly as he began bobbing it up and down on his cock.

"Hmmm!" I squealed. I grabbed his forearms to try and slow down his pace with little success.

He already had me deeper down his cock than before. Six inches were already lodged down my throat as he pumped in more incrementally. My saliva dripped indiscriminately from the corners of my stretched lips. I gagged and gasped for air as he continued relentlessly.

"How's this for touching." He teased.

As he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth, I lowered one hand from his thigh to my aching pussy. As my finger tips made first contact with my pussy lips I moaned loudly around his cock.

"Look at me," he stood up, pushing me onto my knees. The head of his cock slipped out of my throat and back into my mouth. I absentmindedly swirled my tongue against the bottom of his delicious cock.

I looked up and met his eye. He started back intensely. He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting again. This position gave him more leverage as he pumped. I brought one hand up to massage his balls. My other hand roughly rubbing my slit through my panties. Please cum soon, I thought, begging him with my eyes. All I could muster was glutaral moans and gagging as my eyes rolled back slightly with each trust. Every movement brought a wave of sensation that was a strange mix of pleasure and discomfort.

He quickened his pace. No more playing around. I closed my eyes, feeling light-headed as I struggled to get enough air in around his assault. I was pretty sure my jaw was dislocated.

Finally, I began to feel his cock harden and with a roar he thrusted another inch deeper down my throat. His thick cock jerked roughly as the first shot of cum flooded my throat. It felt like a water balloon had just exploded in there. I choked on his cum, coughing and gagging around the thick cock still lodged in my throat as some of his cum began oozing out of my nose. He pulled back and shot again, this time filling my mouth with a flood of thick salty cum. Before I had time to put together an effort to swallow, he shot again and I coughed out globs of cum from the gaps of my stretched lips around his cock. He pulled out of my mouth and grabbed the top of my head roughly as he stroked his cock with his other hand. Another thick spray shot out and covered my glasses. I felt more strands land on my face and drip down to my chest. More shots oozed out onto my chest and thighs.

"Open your mouth slut," he ordered.

I blindly looked up and opened my mouth. I could see him through the gaps of cum on my glasses stroking out globs of cum into my waiting mouth.

"Hmm," I moaned as the drops hit my tongue. The salty taste was like ambrosia to me now.

"Now clean me up, I'm late for practice."

I hungrily sucked in the head of his cock, trying to suck out any remaining cum from his magnificent cock and was awarded with a few droplets. The softening head of his cock slipped out of my mouth and I worked my way up and down his shaft, obediently trying to get it shiny clean for him. I was sucking on one of his ginormous balls when it left my mouth with a pop as he stood up abruptly. He pulled his shorts back on.

"Alright, see you later Ms. Siu," he jogged out of the room like nothing happened.

At least he closed the door behind him.

I crumpled to the floor. I felt disgusting. I was covered from head to toe in his cum. I laid down on the sticky floor in fetal position. Still...

I slowly brought my hand down between my legs. The sensation sent fire back up my body. I closed my eyes and thought back to him using my mouth. Using me like his sexual plaything. His toy. I moaned. I brought my other hand to my breast as I rolled onto my back. I imagined his thick cock. His big, black, cock. What if, what if it was in me? Could I take it, unlike Emily? I moaned loudly at the thought as I felt my orgasm building. I arched my back and screamed,

"FUUUUCK!"

I moaned loudly. I didn't care if anybody in the hallway could hear me. This was the intense orgasm I've had in my entire life. I felt liquid burst out around my panties as I spasmed in a pool of Tim's cum and a mix of my bodily fluids. My spit and my squirt.

Wait? Did I just squirt again? I thought as I laid panting.

I felt disgusting again as I laid on the wet sticky floor. The cold made me shiver as I sat up. I struggled to stumble to my desk. I looked at myself in the mirror against my locker.

My face was covered, absolutely covered, in cum. It looked like I had gone to a spa to get a literal cum facial. Thick splotches of wet and dried cum covered my top with some splatters on my skirt. My face had black circles around my eyes from my smeared mascara, eye liner running down to my chin.

I grabbed some tissues and began doing the best job I could at cleaning up the mess on my face. I looked at the mirror again. Remnants of dried cum and dark splotches of half-removed makeup remained. Globs of cum still in my hair.

"Fuck."

I grabbed my gym bag and changed quickly into my work-out outfit.

Wait.

He was late for practice?

FUCK!

I grabbed my phone. I had notifications for three new messages, all from George.

"Hey Liz, where are you?"

"Liz?"

"Are you in your classroom?"

I ran to the door, and opened it a crack. I peered out and it was empty in this wing. I needed to clean up and get to George before he gets worried. I quickly typed back a response.

"Hey babe sorry, had to do office hours for some students just give me a sec see you soon"

I grabbed my ruined clothes and tried to mop up the copious amounts of bodily fluids on the floor. I threw them into the garbage can. I grabbed my bag and peered out the door again.

Coast clear.

I shuffled my way to the woman's washroom. My ears were on high alert. I scanned around the big open hall-way. I gave a small fist pump when I reached the washroom unseen when a student walked out of it. What's worse? It was a student in my morning class.

"H-hey Jess!" I mumbled with my head down. My face hot from embarrassment.

"Hey Ms. Siu!" she said cheeringly. "Are you, are you feeling okay?" Her tone switched to concern as she tried to lean in to see my face.

"I-I'm fine! I just really need to pee!!" I yelped as I ran into the washroom.

I ran past her into the washroom and stood there panting. I looked at the mess staring back at me in the mirror. Hopefully she's still too innocent to realize.

I cleaned up in the sink and finally got rid of what was left from my earlier "office hours" with Tim.

I grabbed my bag and prepared to face George after what had just happened.

George was locking up the club room as I approached.

He looked at me with a smile.

"Hey beautiful, what's with the gym clothes?"

"I-I spilled some coffee on my day-clothes," I lied.

"Hey, guess what?" he said, with a glint in his eyes. He didn't wait for my response. "Tim came by my office earlier today and was telling me he broke up with his girlfriend and was feeling down. I guess we know who Emily's boyfriend was!"

"...I see!" I tried to muster a smile.

"He said he rebounded quickly though and asked what Asian girls liked," he continued, completely oblivious to my discomfort.

"Uh-huh?" I replied as alarm bells began ringing in my head. Asian girls?!

"I wasn't sure what to say, so he asked what kinda things you liked," he said. "So, I just mentioned stuff like you like it when I run my hands through your hair and..."

I just stared at George as he continued to ramble on.

You fucking idiot.

"Yeah, he said he's never had Asian 'pussy' before," George laughed. "I just told him sex isn't like collecting Pokémon."

I laughed weakly in response. My heart dropped as I realized. Tim wasn't happy with just my mouth.

12