Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 02

Story Info
Asian teacher gets taken all the way by black jock.
5.7k words
4.58
66.9k
148

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I get into this situation?

Was the only thing going through my head as I sat on the couch in the counseling room, alone, with the man who had just coerced me into lewd acts just a week earlier. What was I thinking?!

I glanced at Tim standing silently in front of the door. His wide back blocked out the window in the door and the outside world along with it. I self-consciously adjusted my skirt to cover more of my thighs, cursing myself for not wearing something more modest.

"Um," I said quietly, breaking the silence.

"We need to talk," Tim said.

"Y-yes we do!" I blurted out.

He gave me a confused look as I sputtered.

"Look Ms.Siu," he sighed in exasperation.

"...yeah?" I squeaked out.

"I need you to boost my grade in your class," he paused to gauge my reaction.

Seriously?! This is what he came for? Did nothing happen between us in his head?!

All I could do was stare back at him in silence with my mouth agape, pushing back the feelings of disappointment lingering in the back of my head.

"It's sitting at a C and I need it to be a B by the end of this term to keep my scholarship," he continued. "Look, Ms. Siu. It would mean a lot to me. I really want to get into state for their social work program."

He was bullshitting me again, right?

"I don't think I can do that Tim," I mumbled out.

"I'll make it worth your while," he leaned back on the door. The way he was standing made his waist jut out, pulling my eyes down to his crotch.

My eyes went wide like a deer in headlights.

"Oh wow," I whispered as I leaned in.

I could see the head of his dick poking out from the bottom of his shorts. The dark cap must have been the size of my fist. I couldn't believe I was able to take that down my throat. My mouth began salivating at the memory. I gulped before snapping my head up.

This is wrong.

"Tim, I can't," I pleaded. "One, it would be massively inappropriate for me to forge your grades. Two, I'm married and have no interest in doing, doing...this!"

I waved my hands in the direction of his crotch.

He stared at me silently as I squirmed.

"Okay," was all he said.

My head dropped as I sighed in relief. A twinge of regret lingered heavy in my chest.

When I looked back up, he was standing straight up again and, without thinking, I looked back down.

More of his dick was now swaying outside of his shorts as he shifted his weight around. My eyes slowly tracked up his body. His muscled physique was visible even through his clothes. His thick arms were bare in his jersey, the front of which was stretched by his large pectorals. I admired how chiseled he was, each muscle and tendon defined and bulging. I met his eyes. He had that stupid smirk on his face again. Fine! You win. You're hot. So. Fucking. What.

This body will never be yours.

"Okay Tim, is that all?" I said sarcastically, confident now that I could repel his advances.

He stared back at me silently.

"Look Ms.Siu," he began. "I know you want it."

I scowled.

"I most definitely. Do. Not," I seethed through my teeth.

"You can tell yourself that," he said dismissively. "But I saw you trying to sneak glances at me all week during class. How you starting walking behind my row to try to sneak a peek at this." He swayed his hips which caused his cock to swing back and forth. My eyes snapped back down to his pendulous cock and I stared at it, hypnotized.

"I saw how your body sagged in disappointment when you turned around after cleaning the whiteboard and you realized that the classroom was empty." he continued. "How you reacted to my little question in class."

Each word was like a bullet through my heart. I felt my resolve crumbling as he exposed my suppressed feelings out to the world. I didn't want this! I don't want it! I...

I shifted nervously on the couch. I suddenly realized how damp my panties were, my body already betraying my logic and loyalty.

"What is the biggest cock you've ever taken, Ms. Siu?" he asked rhetorically. "That dork, Mr.Siu? I can tell he ain't packin'."

He turned around, bending his knees so that he could look through the small porthole of a window. The disappearance of his cock snapped me out of my lust induced haze. I looked up at him wondering what the hell he was doing.

He started waving enthusiastically at who I could only assume was George.

He turned around. The motion brought my eyes back down to his cock like an addict who missed their last fix.

"See! He doesn't even know what's happening in here. What happened back there," he pointed his thumb vaguely in the direction of my classroom.

"I, I," I said weakly. I didn't know to say. What could I say? Everything he was saying was true.

"Has he even made you cum before?" he jeered.

"Y-yes!" I cried out, desperate to defend what was left of my resolve. "He makes me cum every time we have sex!"

I felt my resolve coming back.

"Really? With his dick?" he said with disbelief.

And it faded away.

A momentary silence filled the room.

"With his mouth," I said quietly.

I thought back to the past week. How every time I had sex with George, I was imagining taking Tim's big black cock. I had the best orgasms of my life thinking about it. All week I wondered what it felt like to have a cock that didn't slide in but stretched me out as it entered.

I put my head in my hands and sobbed quietly.

"Come have a look Ms. Siu," he said softly. "A look never hurt."

I looked up and stared into his eyes before tracing down his body to his exposed cock. My body moved on its own. I moved off the couch and crawled slowly towards him, my eyes fixated on the bulbous head of his cock. I came right up to him. My nose only inches from it. The musky scent sent a shock through my body. My mouth watered and a flood of juices permeated my panties.

I...I needed it.

I sucked in the head of his cock into my mouth. The salty taste of his pre-cum flooded my thoughts with memories of his rich cum.

"Hmm!" I moaned loudly in cathartic relief. There was no going back now. No point in worrying anymore.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth and started lapping the head with my tongue. I saw it rising against his shorts, stretching them tight. I climbed up his leg onto my knees, kissing and mouthing his cock through his short as I made my way up to his crotch. I looked up at him and put my hands on his waistband. I felt his cock straining against my body. A drop of his pre-cum fell onto my bare thigh.

He stared down silently at my hungry, desperate, eyes. I licked my lips. I started to shimmy his shorts down, struggling to reveal the prize underneath. I nibbled down his cock as it was revealed inch by delicious inch. As I unhooked the shorts from the head of his cock, it sprang up and landed across my face.

"Oh!" I yelped out in shock.

I immediately pushed my face into his balls, breathing in his manly musk. I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. I licked up from the top of his large scrotum to the middle of his shaft. I mouthed the side of it as I slid my head up and down, my tongue leaving trails of lubrication. I turned my attention back down to his balls. I lifted his cock and made my way down, stroking his shaft above my head while sucking on one of his plum sized balls.

I felt his hand slide up his cock and push my hands off. I sat back and looked up in confusion.

"Stick your tongue out slut," he commanded.

I obediently opened my mouth wide and felt him lay the head of his cock on my outstretched tongue.

"Ahh," I reacted to his thick precum coating my tongue, the salty jism making my mouth water.

He grabbed the top of my head and pushed it forward onto his cock. Inches upon inches entered my mouth and into my throat. He held me there for a moment, watching me gag, before bobbing my head up and down his cock.

I'm not struggling as much this time, I thought proudly as the room was filled with sounds of gagging and the slurping of my lips stretched around his cock. I reached my hands out to grab a hold of his firm butt and used them as leverage to increase the pace.

"Oh?" Tim said with amusement. "Too slow for you?"

He quickened his pace by thrusting his hips. I gagged and choked as spittle and pre-cum oozed down my chin from the seal of my lips around his cock. The sound of slobbering filled the quiet room punctuated by his grunts and my occasional squeal. I struggled for breath and began to feel light-headed when he threw me off his cock. I landed on my back and laid there, staring at the ceiling, while I tried to catch my breath.

"Get up," he ordered.

I wiped my mouth with my forearm as I struggled onto my unsteady feet. I stared at him, waiting for direction, before he gave me a come-hither motion. I shuffled my way to him as he drew me into his arms. I ran my fingers up his riffled stomach and gently inspected his firm pecs.

"Wow," I whispered.

I felt him slide his hands down from my waist and roughly grab my butt cheeks, lifting me onto my tiptoes as I felt him squeeze and spread them.

"I can't even tell you how much I've stared at your tight Asian ass when you're writing on the whiteboard," Tim whispered into my ear.

"Oh?" I breathed out heavily.

He lifted my skirt and grabbed my ass again. His fingers straying dangerously to my aching slit.

Whack! He gave my ass a hard spank.

"Yeah, it jiggles just like that," he said crudely.

"Ooh," I moaned.

I felt his fingers inching closer and closer to my sensitive mound when he stopped and suddenly held me back by my shoulders. He inspected my body for a moment before roughly groping my breast.

"Oh!" I cried out in shock.

"Not bad," I heard him murmur as he slid his hands down the side of my body to my waist. He grabbed the waistband of my skirt and roughly jerked them over my hips.

"Hey!" I exclaimed in shock as the skirt fell limply onto the floor.

Whack!

He spanked my exposed butt cheek.

"Hmm!" I squealed as my body reacted by sticking out my pussy, unconsciously pleading for release.

He slid his hands slowly up my thighs.

"Please," I breathed out heavily.

"You're soaking wet," he chuckled as he saw the dark stain spreading through my panties.

I felt his finger gently graze my pussy which sent shocks of pleasure up my body. I felt my legs turning to jello as I struggled to push my hips out even more.

"Stop teasing me Tim!" I begged. "Please!"

He laughed at my desperation as he pushed aside my panties with his finger and roughly pushed his index finger up my pussy to his second knuckle.

"Oh! YES!" I yelled in pleasure. I grabbed onto his arm to steady myself as my legs shook. My torso clenched from pleasure. I felt like I just had a small orgasm from his finger entering my pussy. I struggled to stand as he started swirling his finger around and moved it deeper. His thick finger already felt like the best that George could offer. When he reached the knuckle of his finger, he pulled it all the way out before suddenly inserting both his index and middle fingers all the way in. This stretched me wider than George ever did. He stabbed them in and out as moans escaped my lips. He began doing a come-hither motion inside of me, somehow knowing exactly where my g-spot was.

"Oh my god Tim!" I squealed. "Oh!"

I bobbed up and down and started gyrating on his fingers, riding it as I felt my orgasm building. I leaned forward and hugged the arm that was finger fucking me tightly. I looked up, my face glazed over with pleasure, and he stared back with a smirk.

"You going to cum?" he asked nonchalantly

"YES!" I managed to cry out between moans. "Make me cum you asshole! Make this adulterous little slut cum on your fingers." I looked away from his eyes and began kissing his bicep submissively.

He started swirling his fingers against the top wall of my pussy as the palm of his rough hands rubbed my clit. I felt fireworks start firing off in my head, filling my vision with explosions of light.

"FUUUUCK!" I yelled. "IM CUMING!"

I struggled to stay standing as my entire body shook uncontrollably. Pleasure pulsed through my body as I felt his fingers swirl inside of me. I felt wetness start running down my thighs as my juices squirted onto the floor. I hugged his arm tightly as I moaned loudly, waves of pleasure coming in quick succession. Thank god these rooms were noise-proof

As the shaking stopped, I sighed deeply as I laid against his arm.

"Oh, Tim. That was wonderful," I murmured.

I felt my panties slip down my legs before being lifted off the ground as if I weighed nothing. My arms wrapped around his hard shoulders as my legs went around his torso, smushing my pussy lips against his cock. I began kissing him passionately. Our tongues intertwining as he grabbed my ass and slid my pussy up and down the shaft of his cock. My muffled moans slipped out as we kissed and it wasn't long before my pussy ached for more.

Using my legs as leverage, I slid myself up his cock and began stroking the crown with my soaking pussy.

"Wow, I would never have pegged you for a nympho, Ms.Siu," he said surprised.

"I wasn't, until I met you," I cooed. "Now fuck me."

He smiled.

"Yes, ma'am."

I felt him lift me up slightly and repositioned me so the tip of his cock grazed gently across my pussy lips. A loud groan escaped my lips as the tip slid into my well lubricated slit with ease. He let me down slowly onto his cock, the thick head stretching my opening farther and farther.

I gritted my teeth as my tiny Asian pussy struggled to stretch wide enough to accept the crown of his black cock.

"I can't," I cried out, my body shaking. "My pussy can't take it Tim."

He grunted in defiance and pushed my hips down roughly as thrusted up.

The thick ridge punched its way past my clit, shooting pleasure up my body. Pleasure that was quickly displaced by discomfort and pain. The head of his cock was lodged inside of me now, held in by my stretched pussy lips. It felt like I shoved my fist up my pussy. At least Tim was experienced enough to know to take it slow. He held me here for some time. Each tiny movement sent a sharp mix of pain and pleasure up my body. Slowly, I felt my body begin to accommodate him, my pussy loosening and sending more lubrication to handle this monstrosity. I began to shift around, signaling to him that I was ready to continue.

His face was contorted in concentration, a bead of sweat dripped down his forehead as he started to pump in and out rapidly in tiny increments. It was like I was being split apart. I groaned in discomfort as I felt his cock sink deeper and deeper into me at an excruciatingly slow pace. I felt my pussy release another flood of juices and, like a switch, suddenly the pain was replaced with pleasure.

"Ooooh," I let out a deep moan.

He started sliding in and out in larger motions, pulling out until the crown tugged at the opening of my pussy before plunging in again. I've never felt anything quite like this before. He wasn't any deeper than George but his girth made all the difference. I felt my insides being pulled back and forth as he see-sawed in and out, my stretched pussy gripping tightly on his thick cock. I could feel every ridge, every vein, the girth pushing against my g-spot and clit from within. I stared up at Tim. What he saw was the face of a woman that was doped up. My mind had descended into a lust-driven delirium.

I unwrapped my legs from his waist and planted them against the door. I started pushing off and sliding back down his cock. The first half was a struggle, but my body accepted the remainder with pleasure. Each time I dropped back down I felt another inch punch itself deeper. What was once pain was now purely pleasure. Six. Seven. Eight.

My cries of pleasure and the squishing sound of my pussy being plundered filled the room. Indiscriminate attempts at dirty talk slipped out of my lips.

"Oh god, Tim, yes, yes, YES!"

"Fuck me! FUCK this married pussy."

"Ooo Tim, you're so DEEP!"

"I love it. I LOVE IT!"

In the back of head, what was left of Mrs. Siu couldn't believe what I was saying. What I was doing. But the rest of me could only think of one thing.

More.

I want more.

I needed more.

He shifted his grasp from my ass cheeks to my waist, slipping me into position to take more of his cock. We couldn't get as much leverage from this position, but I became gratefully aware of gravity as it sunk me down his cock. I felt the head of his cock slowly digging through my folds as he pushed me down by the hips, like a miner chipping away before striking gold.

"Ooh!" I squealed as our torsos met. He bottomed out as I did. I felt the head of his cock pushing against the end of my tunnel, just above my cervix. He grinded his hips, massaging my a-spot as my clit rubbed against his rough torso.

"Ooo, Tim! Wait! Wait! Stop!" I cried out. "This is, this is too much!"

I pushed my face into his chest, hugging him tightly. I kissed and licked his chest, his salty sweat reminding me of his delicious jism. My entire body was on fire. I felt the pressure building up in my pussy. I felt so...full.

I leaned back and grabbed onto his arms just above the elbow, hanging nearly vertical. This new position gave him a better angle as he pulled me off a few inches and slammed me back down hard. I felt a little squirt of liquid escape around my pussy lips as the head of his cock rammed against my a-spot. He started pounding my pussy at a breakneck pace.

"Oh my god, don't stop!" I screamed, my cries becoming more and more desperate. "Please don't stop. Please! Please!"

My vision went black.

I woke up seconds later to screaming. My screaming. Suddenly, I was back in my body. Pleasure surged through me. I felt like I had been set on fire. I shook uncontrollably, my arms barely held onto him as he pounded away. Each time his cock rammed against the end of my tunnel I felt a gush of liquid squeeze out from the tight seal of my pussy lips around his cock. A stream of my juices ran off my asshole before splattering onto the floor.

"Oooh Tim. Fuck me. Fuck me," was all I could manage to moan out.

I pulled myself up to hug his chest again as my shaking slowed. We grinded our torsos together slowly. The gyrations against my most sensitive parts drew small bursts of convulsions as I quietly moaned. The blissful silence in the room was broken by my phone's ring tone.

"Oh no!" I cried out in panic.

Tim slowly pulled me up off his cock. I felt it sliding inch by inch out of my pussy as my folds desperately grabbed onto it, begging it not to leave. The head popped out after some resistance and I suddenly felt incredibly empty as he gently placed me on my feet. I stumbled to my bag.

"Hey Liz, sorry to interrupt, but how's it going in there?" George asked with concern in his tone.

"Oh, yenno, fine," I replied, my voice raspy.

I cleared my throat.

"We're just talking about relationship stuff."

"I see," George said. "He hasn't moved from standing in front of the door this entire time!"

"He's just comfortable there," I said as I absentmindedly began stroking Tim's cock.

"Okay, well, we're getting kicked out in 30 minutes so finish up quick," George said.

I looked up at Tim.

"Gotcha, we have 30 minutes," I said as I lifted my leg to straddle Tim's cock between my legs with my ass against his torso. I started running my dripping slit across the top of his thick shaft. I looked back at him with a coy smile.

Tim grabbed my hips and spun us around so that I was facing the door.

"Oh!" I yelped. Blood rushed to my face. That asshole! What if we got caught?! Trying to play it cool, I stood on my tip-toes to peer out the window and wave at George. I bit my lip as I felt Tim pull back, his shaft sliding across my swollen pussy lips. As George spotted me and started waving back, I felt the thick head of Tim's cock force its way through my opening and plunge into me.

12