Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuck," I moaned out, my eyes rolling back as I hastily ended the call.

The last thing I saw was George's confused face before Tim swung us back around, his back once again blocking out the outside world from the adultery that was occurring in this safe space.

He grabbed my hips and began thrusting roughly. This time it only took a few thrusts before he bottomed out, my pussy welcoming back its conqueror with open arms.

Sounds of pleasure escaped my lips as he pounded me. The room was filled with the slapping sound of his torso striking my ass and the smacking sound of his giant balls clapping against my clit. My toes were barely on the ground.

Thwack! The sound of him slapping my ass with his hand echoed through the room.

"OH!" I squealed out loudly.

"Whose pussy is this," Tim growled.

I didn't even think before replying.

"Yours! Oh my god, my body is yours Tim!" I begged. "Just keep fucking me please!"

Thwack!

"Ooo-," my moan was cut short by him grabbing my hair and pulling me up.

Tim wrapped his arms around my hips and raised me off the ground, hugging me tight against his chest. I felt the hard ripples of his body as he continued to bounce me up and down his cock like his personal sex toy. The angle made his cock push heavily on the front wall of my pussy, straining against it. It pushed and rubbed against the most sensitive bits of my pussy as I felt liquid dribbling from my pussy.

I felt his hot breath against my ear.

"You like black cock, Ms. Siu?" he whispered seductively.

"Oooh, yes," I breathed out heavily. "I love your big black cock!"

He dropped me back on my feet and immediately grabbed my hands, pulling my arms back to use them as leverage. He started to pound my pussy mercilessly at pace that would have any normal man cumming in seconds. The head of his cock jackhammering my a-spot drew animalistic noises from my mouth. I felt his sweat dripping onto my back as I closed my eyes to try and weather this onslaught. The shlicking sound of his cock pumping in and out of my pussy filled the room interlaced with the smacks of my jiggling ass against his torso.

"Oh my god Tim, I'm so close. Don't stop!" I cried out. My core seized each time he bottomed out. I felt my orgasm rising throughout my body, all I could feel was radiating warmth and numbness. In the back of my head I knew this was going to break me.

"Shit baby, I'm about to cum too," he yelled.

"I don't care," I groaned out. "Just don't stop. Please!"

"Okay," was all he said.

He pulled back harder on my arms, each thrust synched with a deep thrust lifting me off my feet.

"Shit, Ms.Siu. You have one fine pussy," he groaned out.

He continued relentlessly when suddenly I felt his cock swell and harden inside of me.

"FUCK, take my cum you Asian whore!" he roared out as I felt his cock jerk inside of me and the first splash of cum flood my pussy.

"OOH!" I cried out. "YES BABY! FILL ME UP!"

My pussy clamped down on his cock as the sensation sent me over the edge.

"I'm cumming Tim! I'M CUMMING!" I squealed.

My body shook uncontrollably as we orgasmed simultaneously, the shaking peppered with powerful contractions as my pussy tried to milk out more of his cum into my fertile womb. It felt like a garden hose was shooting inside of me as Tim pumped my pussy full of his thick cum. Each of his thrusts was punctuated with a powerful jet of hot cum splashing against my cervix. I felt a warmth radiate out from inside my belly and begin dripping down my leg.

My mouth gapped open, wanting to moan but unable to. Our combined fluids squirted out around the tight seal of my pussy with each of his pumps as he slowed. He bottomed out one last time and held it there as his cock twitched against my cervix. My stomach felt distended as cum slowly oozed out of my pussy.

Suddenly, he let me go. I landed awkwardly on my feet and stumbled forward. I felt every inch of his cock as it slid out. My pussy lips gripped hungrily on the thick head as it left my pussy with a pop. The head of his cock was like a dam holding back the river and, as soon as it left, I felt a flood of his cum rush out of my stretched-out hole and splatter on the floor. I collapsed on my stomach, panting heavily to try and catch my breath from the thorough fucking I had just received. I closed my eyes. I felt his cum slowly ooze from my gapping pussy.

"Ms. Siu," I heard Tim call out for me.

I groaned as I rolled onto my back and propped myself up on my elbows. The exertion pushed out another thick glob of cum from my pussy. The sensation was equal parts arousing and uncomfortable. I looked up at my conqueror. He held his still semi-erect cock and gave it a little shake, his eyes sending his message loud and clear. I obediently crawled to him, my pussy leaving a trail of cum as I made my way to his cock. I craned my head up and took his softening cock in my mouth. I sucked on his head and was rewarded with another squirt of his rich salty cum. I hungrily sucked it in like ambrosia and gently licked up and down his shaft, dutifully making sure to not miss a single drop. Satisfied with my work, he pushed me off and turned to leave.

"Aight, see you later Ms.Siu," he said nonchalantly.

"Wait!" I cried out in a panic as I looked at the mess around me. "Let me clean up first."

I took it in for the first time since our little session. The floor was slick with our juices. His cum was strewn across the entire room, a large puddle of it formed where I was just laying.

"Oh no," I said nervously. How was I going to clean this up?

Something landing on my head obscured my vision as Tim's musk filled my nose. I pulled it off and after a moment realized I was holding Tim's boxers. Before I could stop myself, I brought it to my nose and gave it a deep pull.

Fuck, he has me good.

"You can mop it up with that," Tim said. I could hear his smirk in his voice.

I tried my best to mop up the copious fluids, managing to only push most of it around the room. Tim gave little help other then blocking out any prying eyes to this humiliating situation. Every time my ass was up as I wiped, he would give a sound of appreciation or a lewd comment. I hated it when men did this. But coming from Tim, I felt desired. I felt...sexy. I eventually gave up and pushed all our remaining juices into the corner behind the sofa. As I stood up straight, another stream of cum suddenly dropped from my pussy and ran down my thigh.

"You on the pill, Ms. Siu?" he asked, cutting the silence.

Oh god. I didn't even think about it.

"Y-yes," I replied. "Though with the amount you pumped into me..."

*thump thump thump*

"Oh!" I squealed.

I dashed to slip on my skirt and my panties. I gave Tim a look, hopefully conveying that I needed him to stall. He smirked in reply and turned to look out the window. While he tried to communicate gibberish to George, I grabbed my pocket mirror. Some wet wipes cleaned up whatever smeared make up or cum was still visible as I scrambled to hide what had just transpired. Before I even gave the signal, Tim had opened the door and slinked out of the classroom.

George just stared at me through the open door.

Blood rushed to my face. Did he know?

"What was that about?" he asked before sniffing the air.

"I, uh, well," I mumbled as I tried to think of an excuse. Already, confessions about my adultery were on the tip of my tongue.

"Man, he should really use deodorant," George joked before laughing. "Let's go before the janitor gets even more pissed off."

"Oh," I breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah!"

I grabbed my bag and we left the room for the car.

I turned up the radio and rolled down the window as we drove home.

"I need some fresh air," I yelled at George over the rushing wind.

I felt Tim's cum continue to ooze out of my pussy, saturating my panties and forming a small puddle on my skirt.

Hopefully it doesn't stain the car seat.

As we walked through the door of our home, George wrapped his arms around me from behind and began nibbling my ear.

I pushed him away.

"Not tonight George!" I said, with maybe too much force. "I'm...I'm too tired.

I briskly walked up the stairs to our bathroom and shut the door. Making sure it was locked, I turned my attention to my reflection in the mirror.

I looked surprisingly normal.

I sighed in relief.

George really had no clue.

I stripped quickly and jumped into the shower to wash away the evidence.

As hot water streamed down my body, I looked down to inspect the damage. A bright red handprint was obvious even against the rest of my blushing ass. Streaks of dried cum ran down my thighs. My pussy lips were an angry red, swollen, and distended. Milky white cum still coated the gaping hole as more continued to trickle out.

Jesus, his cock really was like a firehose.

I brought the showerhead down to get the dried cum off my legs. The stream of hot water on my sensitive pussy brought a muffled moan from my lips. Without thinking I turned the nozzle pressure up and directed it at my pussy.

"Fuuuck," I moaned.

I slipped my other hand down and started roughly rubbing my aching clit. The pleasure coursing through me sank me onto my knees. I thought back to what had happened earlier today. Jesus, I came so many times. Tim's cock was more amazing than I had imagined. I dropped the shower head and leaned over with my ass up and my face against the bathtub floor. I sunk three of my fingers into my pussy trying to emulate the sensation from earlier.

Not even close.

I pumped them in and out, my thumb rubbing my clit as my other hand twisted a nipple. I closed my eyes and felt the hot water running down my chest. A wave of peace wash over me as I felt the pressure building. I felt a hot sticky wetness run down the back of my thighs as I came silently.

As I stood up weakly, I looked down at my fingers that were just in my pussy. They were shiny with my juices and strings of coagulated cum coated them. Without thinking, I stuck them deep into my mouth and sucked on them. I moaned deeply as I rubbed my clit with the other hand. I came out of my daze when only the taste of my fingers remained. I suddenly became cognizant of the spray of cool water washing down my legs.

"Honey," I heard George call. "Don't use up the hot water!"

My hand unconsciously continued to rub my tender clit as I stared at my fingers.

I realized then.

Mrs. Siu was gone. All that was left was this sex-crazed cock-hungry nympho.

I felt neither sadness nor regret.

I felt excitement.

I felt alive.

I stuck a finger back into my pussy to dig out more of his cum and was rewarded with only a few paltry droplets. I imagined Tim's fat cock pumping me full of his fertile cum as I sucked on my finger.

I can't wait for Monday.

12