Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 04

Story Info
A new school year.
4.9k words
4.55
22.2k
38

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the large glass doors of the school in trepidation. It was years since I was last here. After two maternity leaves so soon after starting, I wondered if my colleagues would even remember me. The new cast of students walking past me was a constant reminder of the time that had passed. I mustered up the courage and walked in. My fears were immediately dismissed when the same old principal John was there to welcome me with open arms. Jubilant as always, he walked me into his office and helped me collect my materials from the secretary. I could see her staring at my chest with disdain and I looked away in embarrassment. I was not expecting my old work clothes to not fit anymore this morning. I was shocked to see my new bust straining the buttons of my blouse in the mirror. The children were fussy this morning and burned away any time to get some replacement clothes. Hopefully John wouldn't say anything.

"Just to remind you, all teachers are required to volunteer for an after-school activity," his voice shook me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah...why don't I just return to the peer support club?"

"Uhh, yeah. Unfortunately, other teachers have already taken over it. I know you and George were fond of it but I don't think it would be appropriate for you to take it away from the current staff."

I could feel my eyes watering. I always knew that this was likely, but reality still hurt. George and I built that club from the ground up and it was hard to let it go.

"I think Ivan still needs an assistant couch for senior basketball," John suggested.

"I, uh, don't really do sports," I replied meekly.

"Oh, nonsense. It'll be a good learning experience for you then. Our senior boys are predicted to go to nationals this year too."

I gulped, senior boys? My thoughts flashed back to Tim. "Is there any other option?"

He looked down at his notes. "Off the top of my head, none I'm afraid."

We finished my orientation with my head in the clouds. I walked out distraught. Suddenly, I felt a greater trepidation for the end of my classes.

...

My classes went great and the students reminded me of how much I missed teaching. I got back in the groove of things and time skipped by without me noticing. But when the final bell rang, my heart began pounding in my chest as I packed my bag and walked down the long hallways to the gym. The pinging of dribbling basketballs echoed out into the cold grey tunnel. I peeked my head into the gym and Ivan spotted me instantly.

"Oh, Liz, long time no see!"

"Uh, hi, Ivan," I said quietly. I was surprised to see that the grizzled physical education teacher didn't retire while I was away on leave. Not for lack of ability, a life in athletics kept him in amazing shape for his age, but he was getting up there in age. Not to mention run-ins with the higher-ups over his penchant for perversion.

"John said you'd be coming down. Come in, come in."

He barked at the boys and got them to file in. I scanned the faces towering over me. Whether it was their stature or something else, many looked much older than their 18 years. It was a motley crew of mostly white and black students. One stared down into my eyes without wavering. His dark chiseled face reminded me of Tim and made my face flush from the attention.

"Alright boys, this is Mrs. Siu. She's going to be helping us this season so I want you guys to listen to her like you listen to me, you hear?"

"Yes, Mr. Kotov," the boys droned. I could see the boys checking me out, some elbowing each other and chuckling at my direction.

"Now get back to practice," Ivan instructed. The boys spread out and the deafening sound of basketballs once again filled the gym.

"It's the first day, do you always start practice so soon?" I asked Ivan.

"Not all years, but this roster of boys has stuck together through the years," he pointed up at the rafters at a championship banner from last year. "They are going to go for the senior title too if I have anything to say about it."

"Incredible," I mumbled.

"You play?" he picked up a ball and spun it on a finger.

"If mandatory play during high school phys ed counts."

"Hah, well, you can join in and get some practice too then. We really just need another adult because of supervision rules," he scoffed.

I shrugged, "If it gets Principal John off my back."

"Ah yeah, boss man can be a real prick."

I watched quietly from the sidelines as Ivan ran drills and scrims. A boy would strike up a conversation every once and awhile when they sat on the bench. I felt comfortable by the end of the day, the experience much better and respectful than I thought it would be. As the boys headed into the change room, I helped Ivan clean up the gym.

"Fun?" he asked.

"Not that bad actually," I chuckled.

"Good. Bring some work out gear for next time, yeah?"

"Oh goodness," I cringed. "I'm not sure I have any that fits. Wait, do I need to play?"

"Might do you some good," he just smirked as he stared at my body.

The boys filtered out and we locked up the gym. I left the school, the sun setting, and it was only when I had switched the car to drive that I realized I forgot my bag in the P.E. office. The echoing of my heels clicking was the only sound as I walked through the dark halls. I was surprised to see the gym office lights on and when I opened the door, I was even more shocked to see the spread legs of a girl in front of me. Ivan was holding her up and fucking her in the ass. Grool oozed out of her pussy and her dazed eyes barely seemed to register me.

"Oh, Liz," Ivan set the girl down on her feet. She huffed at the interruption. "You ever heard of knocking?"

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Uh," I said numbly. "I, uh, forgot my bag,"

"Ugh, Mr. Kotov, forget this old hag and fuck me," she said.

He rolled his eyes at me, "Volleyball girls. Now go along Liz."

I stood still for a moment, at a loss for words at his candidness. I silently walked to my bag, trying to ignore the sex scene in the room. The lithe woman took matters in her own hands and was grinding back on his cock. He grunted loudly and I could hear her moan as cum was pumped into her ass. I looked over my shoulder and saw her legs shiny with her juices.

They had separated by the time I was back at the door. The girl was drinking some water and was on her phone. I was unnerved at the complete lack of concern the girl felt over being nude in front of me and being caught having sex with a teacher. I turned my head and took a fleeting glance at the cock hanging between his legs. A thick glob of cum dripped from the tip of the hefty veiny appendage. I felt a rush of heat go through my body. Seeing him in the nude, I couldn't help but wonder again how Ivan kept in such good shape despite his age. I must have stared too long because Ivan stroked it back to an impressive thick size in front of me.

"Like what you see?" he teased.

I blushed and turned to leave. I was barely out the door and into the dark hallway when Ivan called out to me.

"Tim told me all about your sexcapades, so don't tell anybody what you saw here today, alright?"

My blood turned to ice. I turned back and watched as the girl clambered onto him, ready to impale herself on his cock.

His eyes stared daggers into me over her shoulder.

I nodded and left.

...

George asked me how my first day went over spaghetti.

"Good, classes were great," I paused. "I got roped into volunteering as an assistant coach for basketball."

"Basketball?" he laughed. "Should I pull some strings and get you back into the club?"

"Hmm, no. That isn't very fair."

He shrugged. "How did that go?"

"They're pretty nice," the smirk wiping from my face as I remembered the incident in the office.

"What?"

"N-nothing," I mumbled.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get used to things."

"Right," I said absentmindedly as I spooned food into my toddlers' mouths. One started crying and I felt my shirt grow damp. "Shit!"

"Oh, let me take over," George's chair screeched as he came over.

I ran up to our bedroom and grimaced at the dark circles around the nipples on my shirt. I took the shirt off and looked at my body in the mirror. Pregnancy had given me the breasts I've always wanted. But even though the kids weren't actively breastfeeding anymore, my swollen breasts just wouldn't stop producing. I frowned as I grabbed the folds in my stomach. That wasn't the only thing that swelled during my pregnancy.

I took the opportunity to dig through the closet to my work out clothes. I struggled to put on what used to be a modest sports bra and shorts set. The shorts required some hopping and tugs to pull over my hips. The bra painfully squished my sensitive nipples and my boobs looked like they were practically spilling out of it. The shorts, once mid-thigh were basically booty shorts, my ass cheeks hanging out the bottom.

I heard a muffled sound from the door. George stared appreciatively at me.

"I feel like a cow," I groaned.

"Nonsense, you look fucking sexy," his eyes were ablaze with lust. "One sec."

He left the door in a hurry. I could hear him wrangle the kids into their cribs as I stared disappointedly at my body. He was back and I could see his dick hardening through his pants. I smiled. The positive attention was nice at least.

We embraced, our lips meeting as his hands started caressing my body. His eyes lit up as he grabbed my shorts and made my ass jiggle.

"Stop it," I giggled as I slapped his chest.

"So damn sexy," he mumbled under his breath.

He pushed me onto the bed and ripped off the bottoms. He was ready to slide his cock in when I stopped him.

"No, stop. Condom," I said. He looked at me disappointedly. "I don't want another baby."

He nodded disappointedly and grabbed one from the bedside table. He slid in easily and we both moaned quietly as his hips started pumping. It was only a minute in when I heard him groan into my ear and I faintly felt his dick twitching inside of me. I groaned in defeat. I heard one of the kids cry out and George jumped off. Ripping off the condom, he threw on his shorts to attend to our baby.

I laid there staring at the popcorn ceiling blankly. The first time in a month and he didn't even make me cum.

After showering, we put the kids to bed and George slipped into a deep slumber quickly as I read beside him. I quietly slipped out of the bed. I grabbed the long black dildo I kept hidden in the car and stuck it onto the hardwood floor in the living room. I laid towels around it as I scrolled through my phone. My heart panged disappointedly as I opened my chat with Tim. After seeing my post-pregnancy body, Tim and his dad declined to message me again. The last message from him was, "But college girls" with a winky face. I scrolled up past that and opened some old videos he had taken of us.

His voice and the image of his black cock pumping into my stretched pussy lit my body on fire immediately. I quickly lowered myself onto the dildo, the girth was uncomfortable at first before my dampening pussy guided my hips down its length. It wasn't long before I was hunched, my face in the towels. My hips bounced rapidly, juices splashing off black rod as my muffled moans turned laboured. I listened to the footage of sex sounds, moans, and degradation from Tim's lips.

"You like that cock, huh?"

I moaned.

"Ready to get filled up you fucking cum slut bitch!?"

"Yes!" I hissed out into the fabric.

I listened to him roar and my resultant screams of pleasure as I came once more to the memory. My juices dribbled out and dripped onto the towels. My body convulsed with each massive surge of pleasure before I laid still, my body shivering in the silent living room.

...

I stared at the undersized gym clothes laid out on the changeroom bench and cringed. How did it end up like this? I had thrown these into a gym bag as spares, planning to pick up some new clothes on the way to work today. In a rush due to the babysitter being late, I didn't have time to go and then a few coworkers invited me out for coffee. Ivan didn't care when I tried to tactfully explain and ordered me in here to change.

I heard a loud noise in Ivan's throat when I walked out, my curvy body practically spilling from my clothes. He didn't make a comment and seemed to ignore it as he made me run drills with the boys. All eyes were on me. Some boys sneaked glanced and looked away shyly when caught. Others were practically drooling as they ogled me. Nobody mentioned anything but Ivan pulled me aside into the office after everyone had left.

"How dare you wear something like!" he yelled at me and I shrank away in fear. "I swear to God, how did you think that was appropriate attire! Are you trying to distract the boys, huh? You fucking slut. There is going to be hell to pay if you fuck up their championship run."

I shook my head.

"You made me!" I said meekly back. "I didn't have a chance to get new clothes and --"

"Oh, shut up," he grabbed my hair and before I could realize, he had lain me over his knees. Several thwacks of my ass caused me to cry out.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I cried out. I tried getting up but a firm hand on my back kept me in place.

He huffed.

"Wearing something like this...were you looking for some more basketball dick like Tim?" he pressed on the tiny black stain between my legs.

"Nooo," moaned.

"Well Tim sucked like shit after he started fucking you. I ain't letting that happen again."

He smacked my ass again before pulling my shorts down and my panties to the side. He started finger fucking me.

"If you want a dick, I'll give you dick and keep your needy pussy away from the boys."

I just moaned, resistance fading. His thick finger explored my pussy with deft experience. His knuckle dragging along my g-spot quickly flooded my pussy with juices. I felt his cock rising against my stomach, the thick smell of sweat and sex filling the room. I shuffled back and struggled to pull down his shorts to release his cock. The turgid rod jumped straight up as the band of the shorts went down his knees. I gasped and stared appreciatively at the burled veiny cock. The manly musk was overwhelming as I began kissing and licking up its length as he continued to finger fuck me. I turned to face him and lifted a leg when I propped myself up on my elbows to suck on the flared cockhead. His fingers scrapped my most sensitive folds and my eyes rolled as I felt my body building up to an orgasm.

"Oooh," I groaned huskily as I laid my head on his hairy thighs.

"Well shit," I heard him say as my juices dribbled onto the couch and over his fingers. I lazily sucked on his balls as I recovered. Looking up at the towering length of his cock, I knew I wanted it inside me. I stood up and pushed my ass back at him. I shrieked when he grabbed my hips and started rimming me. It was the first time somebody had done this to me. It felt strange but a tingling warmth grew in my stomach. I tried to sit down on his cock but he held me in place.

"Naw, I only fuck assholes. And this one?" his index finger facing significant resistance as it pushed against my puckered asshole. "Ain't ready."

He pushed me off and walked to his desk. He pulled out a box from the drawer. He opened it, revealing a set of metal butt plugs in a velvet case. The largest one was conspicuously missing. He pulled out the smallest one and ran it along my pussy, my juices coating it. The cold made my legs shiver. He pulled me in close, looking over my shoulder as he inserted it into my ass. My body was tense as it stretched my asshole and slid in. It felt strange having it inside of me, as did having my sphincter stretched, but I felt a warm fullness in my stomach as I got used to it. He stepped back and looked appreciatively at his new slut. He smirked when he saw my dripping pussy.

"I know what you need," he grabbed a large suction dildo from his drawer. "Found it in the locker room"

He slapped it on the floor and looked at me. "Go on."

It felt oddly voyeuristic to use a dildo in front of a man. But I listened to his orders and lowered myself onto it with my legs spread. The butt plug gave it a new tightness as I began bobbing my hips up and down. He watched for a moment, lazily stroking his cock as he watched my body bounce. I could see him staring at my eyes in the periphery of my vision as I stared fixated at his thick cock. My mouth was salivating as he stepped up with his cock. My open mouth awaited him as he popped his cock into my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and face-fucked me. My mouth struggled to accept its girth, only taking the top of his impressive length. Spittle dripped from my stretched lips onto my thighs as he rhythmically pumped. I gasped for air when he withdrew his cock and gasped again when he stroked it once and a blast of gooey custard coloured cum splattered onto my face. It covered my glasses and blinded me. More jets streaked landed on my face and chest as I rode the dildo. As only globs oozed out, I sucked on his cock and squirted onto the linoleum floor with his salty musky cum permeating my mouth.

His cock left with a pop.

"Wow, you cum a lot for an old guy," I giggled, out of breath.

"Clean this mess up," he just grunted.

...

I fell into a comfortable routine as Ivan continued my training in the weeks that followed. I would slip in a butt plug in the car before heading to work and kept it on all day. It was exhilarating to go about my day with this dirty secret hidden underneath my skirt. I had to stifle a yelp the first time Ivan grabbed my ass during a practice. I felt his fingers probing my ass and hear a satisfied murmur from him when he felt the steely bump. On Monday evenings he would fool around with the volleyball girls after practice but Wednesday was reserved for me. After practice, he trained my ass and kept me satisfied with his fingers and dildos in the dimly lit office. A door the only thing separating us from the rest of the school.

Weeks after that eventful practice, I asked him for the last butt plug. He went into the adjacent gym and called one of the girls over. He pulled her to side and made sure there was nobody else around before he reached down her shorts and pulled it out of her ass. He sent her back, giving her ass a slap as she left. He plopped the large silver plug into a ziplock.

"Make sure you give it a good wash," he chuckled.

I blushed as he laid it on my palms.

That night, I was frustrated that I could not get this last plug into my ass. After a few days of struggling, it finally slipped in one eventful night. I waited until the rest of my family was tucked in bed. I silently crept out to the living room and propped up my phone. I placed the dildo on the floor as usual and made a show of removing the last butt plug. I oiled the large black dildo and gently lowered my ass onto it. I was surprised at how good it felt. My body felt incredibly full as my fingers swirled atop my clit. I struggled to stifle my moans as my juices sprayed across the hardwood floor and splattered the camera lens. I collapsed onto the towels and grabbed my phone. Still panting hard, I excitedly sent the video to Ivan who simply replied with a dick pic. I bit my lip as I could finally admire the cock without any judgement. My eyes widened at the thick veins that coursed up its length and the dark flared cock head that bulged with potency.

...

The next practice I entered the gym with the dirty anticipation of finally having Ivan's big cock inside of me. But when I entered through the doors, a familiar tall figure stood beside him. I gasped audibly when he turned around. It was Tim!

"Heyyy, look who it is! My favourite teacher," his deep voice awoke old feelings deep inside of me.

"Hey, I thought that was me," Ivan joked.

12