Mrs. Siu Gets Taught Biology Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but in a...different way," Tim replied as they both laughed.

I turned red and stopped in my tracks. Tim bridged the distance and pulled me into a hug. My face pressed into his stomach and filled my nose with his familiar pungent musk. I felt his cock twitching against my arms. Tim discretely stuck a hand down his shorts and pulled his cock up to his waistband.

"Tim is here for a practicum," Ivan told me from behind Tim.

I barely registered his words as Tim discretely pushed my head down and my lips brushed the dark purple head of his cock. The smell was overwhelming, a smell that I missed as my mouth instinctively opened and swallowed down the salty ambrosia of his pre-cum.

Tim pulled my head off and I snapped out of it. I blushed, realizing I was standing in the gym surrounded by people as I sucked off another man. He turned around and put him arm around me. His hand grabbed a handful of my ass as he chatted with Ivan.

"Ah, I'll let you two catch up," Ivan said with his eyebrow lifted. "Go along now."

I nodded dumbly as Tim grabbed me by my shorts and pushed me along. He paraded my ass cheeks across the gyms and led me into the change room. I could hear some confused murmurs from the boys as the door squeaked shut.

...

Ivan could faintly hear the sounds of sex through the thick door of the girls' change room. He had to suppress a smirk when some of the boys on the bench began to notice. He stared at his watch. A half hour had passed since he sent them off. He told the boys to keep playing as he walked towards the changeroom, one loud moan echoed into the gym as he opened up the door.

He chuckled when he turned around the short hall and saw the display in front of him. Liz looked drunk as she sucked on Tim's shrinking cock. Her tiny fingers made Tim's huge black balls look massive as she gently massaged them. She sat with her legs straddling the bench, thick cum oozing out of her cunt. More streaks of cum covered her chest and face, her make-up streaked and dripping down her face.

"Fuck man, how many times did you fuck her?" Ivan asked in confusion.

"Not enough for this nympho, eh?" Tim bragged as he pushed her head farther down his now growing cock.

She just gagged with the cock growingin her mouth.

"Well fuck, you didn't come here to just fuck. Get dressed and go coach for a bit."

The pairing sounded disappointed as they separated from each other. Tim got dressed and gave Ivan a stink eye as he walked past him.

"You coming coach?"

"No," Ivan said shortly.

"Oh...I see," Tim gave his ex-coach a devilish smile as he exited.

...

I stared wide eyed at Ivan. My body was still coming down from the chain of orgasms that Tim gave me. I lost count. It has been years since I came from sex. The endorphins pumping through my veins brought out a bottomless hole for lust.

I bit my lip when I saw Ivan drop his shorts. His thick cock brought a sense of anticipation of what was to come.

"He didn't fuck you in the ass, did he?"

I shook my head and winked.

"I'm saving it for you," I purred.

I flipped my leg over the bench and laid down with my ass up in the air. I heard his foot steps come close and the stretching of my ass as he popped out the plug.

"Good," he murmured.

I felt drops of cold lubricant drip onto my ass hole and then the hot tip of his cock push against my puckered asshole. I yelled in shock as the flared head of his cock squeezed through my tight virgin asshole. His cock began sliding back and forth in slow laborious strokes. I whined in discomfort, his thick throbbing cock was nothing like the plugs or dildos.

"Slow, slow, slow!" I begged.

"Shut up you cum dump whore!" he slapped my ass which drew a loud moan from my mouth. He grabbed my arms and pulled on them. My cheek pushed into the cold wet bench. He began fucking my ass in earnest, his cock bottoming out in rapid thrusts. "You're a big cock slut." Thwack. "An Asian cock sleeve that goes home with another man's handprint on her ass." Thwack. "You like it in the ass?" Thwack.

My mind snapped.

"YES! Oh my god yes! Fuck my cheating ass. I love getting fucked by big cocks! My husbands tiny dick never makes me cum like, like, uh, uh."

I reached back and began rubbing my clit furiously. His heavy balls slapping against my dripping labia caused my juices to splatter onto my fingers. I felt an orgasm building like never before.

"Like?" he slammed his cock in deep and held it there. It swelled and I felt the jerking of his cock giving my ass its first cream pie. The sensation of his burning hot goo filling my bowels sent me over the edge

"Like yoooours," I groaned out. "Fuuuuuuck. Fuck fuck fuck!"

My juices sprayed out onto his shins and splattered on the hard change room floor. I barely noticed him letting my arms go as my legs gave out. I collapsed onto the bench with my twitching arms hanging from my convulsing body. I felt his cock pop out with some difficulty and a few more thick ropes of cum cover my back.

"Damn, you're a good fuck," he slapped me ass hard. I yelped, my contacting ass pushed out an oozing rivulet of cum down my twitching pussy. The sensation made me shiver with pleasure.

I heard him get dressed as I fell onto the floor with a thud. I lay there in the puddle of our sex juices. My body felt energy less, the powerful orgasm sapping my strength. He left and the room turned silent as I lay there waiting for my energy to come back. I stumbled as I got up and made my way to the shower.

I heard the door open and expected one of my fuck buddies but yelped and covered myself when the janitor appeared.

"Hey!" I yelled.

I heard him whistle.

"Damn girl, sorry," he whistled a tune as he left.

I tried pushing out the cum out of my ass as best as I could, but more always seemed to appear. I felt my panties getting sticky with cum when I got dressed. I cringed at the puddle of cum and my juices on the floor. I considered cleaning it up but figured I should just get home. When I entered the gym, it was pitch black. I stumbled my way to the door and through the dark school to my car. I drove home and ignored my husband as I collapsed in bed and fell into a deep slumber.

12