Mrs. Snodgrass

Story Info
A young wife is given to a mistress for training by hubby.
6k words
4.48
8.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Snodgrass

By Fantasizeandrealize

My name is Shelly, I am a twenty-four year old accountant, married to my college crush Blake, who is an engineer. We are both good looking and very open minded. I am also very submissive sexually and love it when Blake gets rough with me. When I was in high-school I had a lesbian fling with one of my best friends and it has never gotten out of my system. Blake knows about my lesbian attraction and teases me about it, when he has me tied up getting a good spanking. We often talk about finding another woman for me to have sex with. It turns both of us on.

We live in in the bottom floor of a duplex. Mrs. Snodgrass a widow in her mid-fifties, and lives above us. She is the manager of the Walmart Super Center on our side of the city. I never really talk to her because she just seems so condescending and smug. Blake on the other hand really likes her and sometimes he even hangs out with her for hours, on her upstairs porch and drinks beer with her. He tells me that she is very smart and that he learns a lot from her.

Mrs. Snodgrass has short grey hair, that matches her pale grey piercing eyes. She is about five-foot nine in height and stocky. She has the classic dyke look but is grudgingly sexy because she exudes a no-nonsense type of authority. She always makes me seem insignificant. It both humiliates me but impresses me too.

Blake knows of my love hate feelings towards Mrs. Snodgrass and sometimes, he teases me about them when we play our bondage games. Blake loves tying me up and using me how he sees fit. This usually involves a hard spanking and anal sex or a hard face fuck with me swallowing his load. I enjoy all of it.

One evening, when he had me chained, by the heavy leather collar around my neck, to the hook, that he installed on our bedroom ceiling, he asked me point blank if I would submit to Mrs. Snodgrass. I was so embarrassed, and could not cover my face with my hands, because they were cuffed behind my back, but I admitted to him that I would. He pinched my right nipple, through the fabric of the sundress I was wearing, very hard and asked me, if I was sure. I winced in the delicious pain and meekly replied yes, as I turned crimson.

"Well, then don't go anywhere." He half chuckled as he left me hanging by my neck, and walked out of the room.

As if I could actually go anywhere. I was left hanging there alone for about ten minutes. All sorts of thoughts raced through my mind, and my pussy was totally wet. Was he just teasing me as part of his games, or was he for real about me submitting to Mrs. Snodgrass? The idea really appealed to me, but I knew that I would burn with shame, having Blake seeing me submit to her.

Eventually Blake returned, followed by Mrs. Snodgrass! She looked all powerful in black stockings, a dark blue skirt and blazer jacket. She removed the blazer and put it on the bed along with her purse. She wore a white blouse underneath and I could faintly see the black lace of her bra, that held in her massive tits. She had some rolls, but she was not saggy at all, and her ass was round and firm.

I know that I was beet red in my shame and fear. Blake stood quietly by the door, and Mrs. Snodgrass walked around me a few times without saying anything. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode. Eventually, she stopped circling me and stood in front of me, looking directly into my eyes. I quickly averted them downward in my submissiveness.

"I know that you don't think much of me. "She stated with quiet authority, "But that doesn't matter, because your desire for lesbian sex, is stronger than your dislike of me."

I shiver ran up my spine. She had me pegged spot on.

"I have always been a lesbian. She explained, "When I was your age it was not acceptable to be one. So, I got married and raised two kids. Now that my husband has passed away from cancer and my kids are away in college, it is my time. And what a lovely little thing I have here to enjoy!"

Mrs. Snodgrass then grabbed me tightly by the back of my head and kissed me full on the mouth with a passion I had never felt before. Her tongue explored every crevice on the inside of my mouth. Since she was taller than me her saliva ran down into my mouth and I savored it.

I was panting when she broke the kiss and stood up straight again.

"Now let's see what I have to work with." She stated, as she felt my breasts, though the dress fabric.

She seemed to be gauging their firmness and then she pinched each nipple until they stood out like pencil erasers.

Mrs. Snodgrass then lifted the front of my sundress and pulled my lacey panties to the side, cupping my crotch, and stated in delight, "Sopping wet for me already and we haven't even done anything yet. I also love the fact that you are shaved."

My shame burned deep because I knew it was true. She bent her middle finger and worked it up into my swampy crotch violating me, with Blake watching. She diddled my clit with her thumb and gave a wicked smile when she felt my hood-ring.

Satisfied with my wetness and hood-ring, Mrs. Snodgrass removed her finger from my wet pussy and smelled it with a deep inhale of air. "Oh, so sweet and fresh!" She exclaimed in relish.

She then presented me with the wet finger and I eagerly sucked it clean.

"Uncuff her and release her from that hook." Mrs. Snodgrass barked to Blake.

Blake Immediately uncuffed my wrists, from behind my back, took the step ladder and lifted the chain off the ceiling hook. Coming off the step ladder, he handed the chain, that was still attached to my thick leather collar to Mrs. Snodgrass. With a sharp tug she pulled me after herself, as she walked over to the bed and sat down. Once again, she pulled on the chain making it clear that she wanted me over her knees.

I laid across Mrs. Snodgrass's knees and she raised the back of my sundress up bunching it in the middle of my back. My pantied ass was now exposed to her and she took her time feeling and squeezing it. Eventually she wanted more and she pulled my lacey panties down my thighs. I bent my knees up so that she could pull them completely off my legs.

Mrs. Snodgrass now kept me pinned on her thighs, by putting pressure on the small of my back with her left hand. She then quietly explored my ass and sopping wet pussy with her right hand. I was squirming in my horniness, to her ministrations.

Mrs. Snodgrass removed a little whip from her purse. It was about twelve inches long. It had a short handle made of braided rawhide, a short stick protruded from this handle and at the end there was a two-inch long flat piece of rawhide. It looked like a little fly swatter almost.

Holding this whip in front of my face Mrs. Snodgrass explained, "This is called a tawse. It is a very special whip for punishing young women who lack discipline and respect for their elders. Since you have moved into this building there have been many instances where you have misbehaved. We will begin to correct this willful behavior. For example, on Tuesday morning, I said good morning to you and you did not answer me. You just rushed to your car and sped a way to work. That was disrespectful."

THWAP!

My body clenched in unimaginable pain as the tawse landed on my right cheek. I screamed in agony, for this was like no spanking that Blake had ever given me with his hand or hairbrush. My pussy got wetter and my shame burned deeper, with the knowledge that Blake was seeing me being punished.

Mrs. Snodgrass continued lecturing me, "Last Friday night, when you two went to the club you were wearing a very revealing top. I could clearly see all your cleavage. You are an accountant and should dress modestly."

THWAP!

My legs shot straight out as a streak of fire seared into my left ass cheek.

I balled freely now as the pain spread. My eyes were now as wet as my pussy and I squirmed on Mrs. Snodgrass's thighs. I was really scared now, and burning shame flamed, deep inside my belly, but I also knew that I really craved this. I felt Mrs. Snodgrass tracing the welts on my ass cheeks with her hand. It was soothing.

"Last Thursday you refused sex with your husband." She lectured, "He works hard for you and he deserves your respect. No faithful wife should ever deny a husband his right."

THWAP!

The dreaded Tawse burned into my right ass cheek about an inch below the first strike. Once again, my body clenched uncontrollably, as the burning pain seared into my ass.

"Also," Mrs. Snodgrass went on lecturing, "you have never been friendly to me. I have gotten to know Blake very well. He is a sterling young man and I love sharing a beer and great conversation with him. You should always be nice to your neighbors. We need each other in hard times and emergencies."

THWAP!

The evil tawse streaked across my left ass cheek about an inch below the previous welt. I gasped with a big intake of air and screamed, "Enough! I will correct my ways."

"Oh, I know you will, Sweetheart." Mrs. Snodgrass confirmed as she gently rubbed my burning ass.

Once I had calmed down some, Mrs. Snodgrass instructed me to get off her lap and to kneel in front of her on the floor.

Once I was on the floor in front of her. She pulled the chain gently, and instructed me to keep eye contact with her. She was queenly sitting there on the bed above me with perfect posture. I knew that it was right that she take control of me. I had never wanted anything with more desire in my life.

"Now, Blake and I have come to an understanding. Since you are submissive and willful with lesbian desires, he will be handing you over to my guidance one night a week." She explained, "I will discipline you and correct your behavior. For payment of my services, you will serve me as I please. I love pretty young things like yourself and love building them into successful ladies even more."

"Do you understand?" She asked sternly, while pulling on my chain.

"Yes Ma'am." I answered in fear and awe.

Mrs. Snodgrass now stood up and removed her skirt and blouse. I couldn't take my eyes off this powerful woman. Underneath she wore a black lacey bra that held up her massive tits. She wore large control top panties that matched. They were also black and lacey. Therse large panties held in her stomach and were put on over the garter straps that held her black stockings up. I could tell all her lingerie was very expensive and very tasteful. She was absolutely gorgeous, and I was enthralled by her queenly and powerful composure.

"Now, remove my panties!" She ordered sternly.

I did and was rewarded with the sight, of her huge grey hairy bush. It was as majestic as the rest of her and I longed to serve it.

Mrs. Snodgrass turned around and leaned forward on the bed propping herself up on her elbows. Her big round ass was on full display. Its white creamy skin framed in by the black stockings, garter belt and its straps.

"You will now kiss my asshole, to show me that you acquiescence to my guidance. It better be a loving passionate deep kiss." She warned.

With shame and desire burning in my bowels, I spread her big round ass cheeks apart, and saw her brown asshole, almost hidden under a thin mat of grey hairs. I admired it for a few seconds. I was filled with a sick sense of pride, knowing that soon my lips were going to be attached to that nasty hole. I leaned forward and French kissed it. I formed a seal with my lips and pushed the hairs out of the way best I could with my tongue. I then sucked on it and inserted my tongue deep inside. Thankfully it was clean and I could smell the fragrant soap that she used to wash with. I made out with her asshole for a few minutes, devoting my heart and soul into the task.

"Oh, you are going to be just perfect!" Mrs. Snodgrass cooed, right as my tongue started getting really tired.

She stood up and turned around, robbing me of her nether hole. Sitting down on the bed she spread her thick firm thighs and tugged on my leash. "I need a good cum. You know what needs to be done." She moaned, while pulling me in by the chain.

A quick glance, confirmed that Blake was still standing by door, I could see the amazement on his face and the big tent in his pants.

Smiling to myself, and burning with shame, I parted Mrs. Snodgrass's huge forest of bush, with my fingers and dove in. I put my arms under her powerful thighs and cupped her big round ass cheeks pulling myself in. Her pussy was heavenly. Once again, I could smell the fragrant soap, that she used to wash herself with. I lathered her pussy with love. It had been seven years since I last ate pussy and I missed it so much!

Mrs. Snodgrass's labia were full and made a great pillow for my cheeks. Her inner labia were stretched and flappy. I lightly licked from taint to hood a few times and sucked her inner labia out. The bottom of her pussy where the folds melded into the taint were velvety soft and no hairs grew there. I had a blast licking that soft area and I could hear Mrs. Snodgrass moaning in pleasure.

Mrs. Snodgrass's pussy started getting so slick, so I stuck my tongue in deeper and sucked out the accumulating lubrication. I could taste it in the back of my throat. It drove home what I was doing. My chest swelled with pride, at the pleasure Mrs. Snodgrass was so obviously getting from my face and my bowels burned in shame from what I was doing and the fact that Blake my husband was watching with a boner. The combination of these feelings made me so horny and my pussy churned out its own slickness. With no one licking it up I felt the tops of my inner thighs getting sticky.

Mrs. Snodgrass was moaning nonstop now and I knew it was time to take things to a higher level. I licked the length of her slit roughly a few times and formed a seal around her hood. I sucked on it lightly until her big clit popped out and then I started flailing it with my tongue. Mrs. Snodgrass grabbed the back of my head really mashing my face into her crotch and in no time, I felt her powerful thighs clamp down on my head. I thought she was going to rip my head of my shoulders with the power of her convulsions.

"Oh my God! You are going to be just perfect!" Mrs. Snodgrass exclaimed.

When she calmed down and opened her thighs, I could feel all the stickiness on my face. Mrs. Snodgrass sat up and pushed my face back. She commanded Blake to strip me, re-cuff my and secure me back on the hook.

Blake walked over to me and pulled me up by my arm. "That was the hottest thing I ever saw, babe!" He excitedly told me, "I mean you took the pain of that tawse and ate her out like a champion! I guess I have been way too easy on you all these years."

Knowing that Mrs. Snodgrass wanted me naked, I pulled off my sundress and unclasped my bra, throwing both on the bed. Blake cuffed my wrists behind my back and climbed up the step ladder to insert a chain link over the hook in the ceiling. I could only stand there now. The chain didn't have enough slack to even let me take one step.

While Blake chained me up, I watched Mrs. Snodgrass get redressed with a sense of loss. I already missed the beauty of her powerful body in that black lacy lingerie.

Mrs. Snodgrass rummaged through her purse pulling out a few Items and walked over to me. With a wicked smile, she put nipple clamps on me and winked, when I winced in the sharpness of their bite. Next, she put some lube on a butt plug, with a foxtail on it, and shoved it up my ass. She then walked back to her purse and came back, hanging a heavy weight on the chain connecting the nipple clamps.

"That is so fucking sexy!" Blake exclaimed, with his boner still tenting up his pants, "You are a sexy fox!"

"Let's go Blake." Mrs. Snodgrass said sternly, as she grabbed him by the shoulder and they walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind them.

All I could do now was stand there in my nakedness and horniness. With my wrists cuffed behind my back, I could not reach my pussy. I must have stood there for over an hour all by myself. All sorts of thoughts ran through my head. I wondered how this was going to affect my marriage to Blake? I kept going over how humiliated I was serving Mrs. Snodgrass in front of him. I thought about the excruciating pain of the tawse and how horny it made me. I kept thinking about how humiliating it was kissing Mrs. Snodgrass's asshole. The burn in my bowels when I frenched that nasty hole, was so deep I almost shit myself. I licked around my lips and could still taste Mrs. Snodgrass's juices. Most of all I thought about how much I wanted to be under her control. Deep inside I knew it was where I was meant to be. Every once in a while, I was reminded of the pain in my nipples, as a deep breath or shifting of my weight, from leg to leg caused the heavy weight to swing and pull on my poor nips.

My back and knees were aching and the insides of my thighs were all sticky by the time Mrs. Snodgrass and Blake returned. Blake did not have tented pants now, and Mrs. Snodgrass hummed joyously as she looked me over. I noticed that her short grey hair was not as neat as if was before.

"Owww!" I moaned in agony as she removed the nipple clamps.

"Get her unbound." Mrs. Snodgrass ordered Blake and he happily complied.

Immediately after the cuffs were off, I tried to massage my poor nips with my hands and Mrs. Snodgrass slapped them away.

"Oh no you don't Sweetheart!" She sternly said, "Enjoy the feeling of the blood rushing back."

Blake unhooked the chain from the ceiling hook and Mrs. Snodgrass orded me onto the bead on my back.

I happily complied for my back and legs hurt from standing for so long. Once again Mrs. Snodgrass undressed, and I was awarded the hot view of her powerful body, encased in the expensive lingerie. I loved how her control top panties held in her stomach bulge. I could look at her forever and still be smitten!

In bittersweetness I watched as she removed her big panties. I loved seeing her big bushy bush but now her stomach also pouched out some.

Mrs. Snodgrass now got onto the bed with me and as she straddled over my face she simply said, "You know what to do now Sweetheart."

I watched in amazement as her hairy cunt was lowered to my face. It was the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen! It did not smell of fragrant bath soap now. It had a raw overwhelming odor of sex! In deep searing shame, I realized that she had thanked Blake for delivering me to her, by fucking him!

Mrs. Snodgrass fucking my husband was all I could think of, as her soft bush settled on my face and I had to start my task. With all my humiliation, I still wanted to serve her more than anything else in the world. I wrapped my arms around her big firm thighs, and parted that now smelly and matted bush as best I could with my tongue.

She had a much tangier flavor now and then the bleachy salty flavor of Blake's ejaculate hit me. I was eating a creampie! Never in my life, did I ever imagine, doing something so disgusting. Yet, here I was eager to do it. In all my shame, I felt some piss escape my pussy, as I munched on Mrs. Snodgrass's creamy cunt. It can't say that it was delicious, but it was the best meal I ever had. I savored every glob of Blake's cum that came out and I relished Mrs. Snodgrass's own sticky lubricating secretions. I sucked and licked that nasty cunt as deep as I could go, and when I couldn't taste anymore, I licked her hairy bush clean and got some more flavor from it.

Mrs. Snodgrass was now really grinding her cunt into my face. I grabbed her big ass in my hand and concentrated on her big clit again. In her pleasure she fell forward smothering my petite body. Since she is quite a bit taller than me, I could feel her breath on the inside of my left thigh. Her head rested on the top of my right thigh. I never felt so secure and safe as I did now, pinned under her powerful warm bulk. With her knees bent up and to the sides of my body her thick ass tightened up and I enjoyed feeling its round firmness.

12