Mrs. Snodgrass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breath on the inside of my thigh was such a tease and only distracted me from my job. Somehow, I managed to keep sucking on her hood and flicking her clit with my tongue. I was amazed at how she tensed up, and then squirted all over my face, as she came violently, as would be expected of someone, as powerful as her.

It was hard for me to breath with all of Mrs. Snodgrass's weight on me. She stayed on me until she recovered from her big orgasm and eventually rolled off.

"Go get the rubbing alcohol." She barked to Blake.

As he went to fetch it, she put her blouse back on and gracefully stepped back into her skirt and shoes. The big control top panties she balled up and stuck into my mouth.

When Blake retuned with the Alcohol Mrs. Snodgrass ordered him to swab my right nipple with it. As he was doing so, she produced some kind of contraption from her purse and explained, "This is a piercing tool. I am now going to pierce your nipple as a badge of your servitude to me."

Lying on my back, with my mouth stuffed full of her black panties, I nodded my understanding and acceptance. I only felt a prick as my nipple was pierced. It hurt quite a bit more, as she fitted a round ring through the hole, applied alcohol generously and squeezed the ring into a metal ball locking it in place.

"Get dressed in only one of Blake's button-down shirts." She commanded.

As I went to the closet, to get a shirt and put it on, Mrs. Snodgrass French kissed Blake, and thanked him, for delivering me unto her care. "I will have her back to you for breakfast tomorrow morning."

Blake stood there smiling in satisfaction, as Mrs. Snodgrass took a dog leash from her purse and clipped it on to my new nipple ring. She buttoned the shirt up and the leash came out between the buttons.

Like a Queen, she pulled on the leash and walked out of the bedroom, with me meekly following, my newly pierce nipple throbbing and my fox tail tickling the back of my thighs. Blake's shirt came down almost to my knees so I had no fear of leaving the house dressed as I was. We left the house, and Blake bid us good night. Mrs. Snodgrass led me upstairs to her unit by my leashed nipple.

Once in her apartment Mrs. Snodgrass announced that she was going to watch the news. She removed her panties from my mouth and stepped back into them. She told me to prepare dinner for us. She specifically instructed me to set wine glasses, and to make one place setting on the floor. With those instructions she opened a beer, and sat to watch the news. I worked briskly, and am pretty decent in the kitchen. The leash hanging on my newly pierce nipple hurt and kept reminding me of my humiliating status. Half an hour later I had spaghetti with marinara sauce and garlic bread made.

I called Mrs. Snodgrass once the table and floor were all set and she came over and sat down with a smile. "Well done, Sweetheart." She praised, "We will make a reputable woman out of you yet."

Mrs. Snodgrass helped herself to the spaghetti and garlic breads. She nodded to me that it was ok for me to take as well. While I bent down and put spaghetti on my plate, Mrs. Snodgrass filled her glass with the wine from the bottle that I had opened.

When I stood up to take the bottle, Mrs. Snodgrass grabbed my arm and asked, what I thought I was doing? She informed me that young women in training, do not under any circumstances drink wine.

I told her that I would just get some water. She replied, "No, I will get you something more appropriate to drink." With that she stood up pulled up her skirt, pulled the gusset of her panties aside, and pissed into the wine glass filling it three quarters of the way up with her amber piss.

I stared at her in disbelief, as she handed me the glass and said, "This is my special gift to you. I expect you to finish it before you clean up after we eat."

Mrs. Snodgrass now smoothed out her panty gusset over her crotch and pulled her skirt back down. As she sat in her seat she said, "You may sit on the floor in front of your plate."

I sat sown in utter shame with my piss filled wine glass. How was I going to do this? I decided I should probably drink the amber fluid first so I could wash it down with the food. Bringing the glass to my face the pungent toilet smell hit me. I held my breath and took a large sip. It was warm oily and gross. My stomach churned as I swallowed it down and quickly took a bite of food to get rid of the taste. Mrs. Snodgrass watched me intently with a condescending look on her face as I tried her piss. I hated her more than ever as the shame in my bowels welled up to meet and mix with the piss that just came down to my stomach. Yet, my bare pussy was wetting like never before. It actually itched, in its need for sexual release. I was so horny!

We ate our food and drank our drinks. Mrs. Snodgrass asked me many questions about my sex life with Blake. She lectured me on how to be a better wife, and told me that she was going to mold me into the perfect wife for Blake. I kept alternating between sips of the piss and mouthfuls of spaghetti. By the time I was down to about a quarter of a glass, I has gotten more used to the taste and was able to just chug the rest down.

Mrs. Snodgrass smiled down at me knowingly. I blushed in my shame, as a shudder ran through me, reminding me of the fox tail but plug stuck in my ass. I couldn't understand it. I was so humiliated, my stomach was churning from shame and piss, but at the same time, I was hornier than I have ever been in my life, and I yearned to please Mrs. Snodgrass more than I hated her.

When she finished eating Mrs. Snodgrass instructed, "Clean up in here and come to me in the living room." She got up in her elegant proud way and sauntered over to the love seat putting on some movie. I spent the next fifteen minutes cleaning up and doing the dishes. When I was done, I asked Mrs. Snodgrass if I could go to the bathroom.

She paused the movie and graciously let me, but she also followed me in. She had me take off the shirt before she allowed me to sit down and pee. It was so demeaning to hold that fox tail to the side and pee with her watching me intently. When I wiped, it was much more than the few errant drops of piss that I cleaned up. My whole crotch was sticky, from my unbelievably horny state of desire. Mrs. Snodgrass pulled my up not allowing me to even flush the toilet.

When I got up from the toilet Mrs. Snodgrass instructed, "Now it is my turn. Sit on the floor in front of the bowl."

Mrs. Snodgrass stepped out of her skirt and then her fancy control top panties. I watched in sexual hunger as she did so and sat on the toilet in front of me. She bent forward and took the leash still attached to my new nipple piercing and pulled me in close. With my chin resting on the front of the toilet seat I watched in awe as she let out a powerful stream of piss into the bowl. I could smell the heavy odor of both her and my own urine in the bowl and it really drilled home my submissive status.

When she was done, Mrs. Snodgrass leaned back and raised her hips commanding me to lick her clean. I dove in without hesitation and lathered her hairy bush with my tongue. I could taste her drops of piss and enjoyed the taste. I was so into it that she had to push my head away.

"Hold on Sweetheart." She said with a laugh, "You will be getting a lot more of this crotch soon enough."

We left the bathroom with her leading me by my nipple leash. Mrs. Snodgrass on the loveseat and resumed her movie. She sat on the edge of the cushion pulled me down between her thighs. I knew what she wanted, and was only too happy to provide it.

I spent the next hour and a half munching on her cunt while she finished her movie. She came twice, and I filled with pride, each time I brough her off.

When the movie was over, she gave me a toothbrush. We brushed our teeth and washed our faces and went to bed. Laying in bed, being spooned so securely by Mrs. Snodgrass, I asked if I could relieve myself.

"Under no circumstance Sweetheart." She admonished, "The plan is to send you back to your husband all hot and bothered so that he gets his just reward!"

I squirmed my tight ass into her crotch. Mrs. Snodgrass started lightly snoring within minutes. It took me quite a while to fall asleep in my super worked up state. It gave me time to think about all that happed this night and to realize how lucky I was, to have such an understanding husband and now also a stern trainer.

I finally did doze off. I felt so refreshed and good in the morning, when Mrs. Snodgrass woke me up and demanded that I go down on her again. Once she came, we went to the bathroom where I was allowed to pee and Mrs. Snodgrass once again filled a glass and gave it to me. This time I chugged the whole thing down without hesitation or disgust. I guess like scotch, piss is also an acquired taste.

Once we had finished cleaning up Mrs. Snodgrass led me out to the loveseat where she had me lean over the arm.

"Before I return you to your husband, I am going to give you two swats with the tawse. You need to know what will happen to you, if you are willful to him or disrespectful of me. These are going to be harder than yesterday so brace yourself." Mrs. Snodgrass lectured.

With my petite body draped over the loveseat arm and the fox tail hanging down between my legs ever so lightly tickling my exposed pussy I grabbed the loveseat cushion and closed my eyes. The burn of the tawse, on my left ass cheek, was so severe, that I screamed in agony as my legs shot out from the floor. I wiggled in agony as the burning pain spread.

Before the pain had dissipated the second strike hit me on my right ass cheek. Fire singed me and my pussy wet, as I screamed in my anguish and squirmed, like a hooked worm. As much as I hated this treatment my pussy loved it!

I put on Blake's shirt and Mrs. Snodgrass lead me down to my husband, by my leashed nipple.

She handed the leash over to him and said, "I think you will find her much improved in her behavior and desires. I will continue her training next Saturday afternoon."

Mrs. Snodgrass kissed Blake on the mouth and took leave.

Blake dragged me into the bedroom and ravaged me. I needed it, I was so horny. For the first time ever, I came twice before he shot his load into me. They were big orgasms, that shook me to my soul. When he came down from his orgasm Blake pulled me up, and made me clean off his cum coated cock with my mouth.

Savoring his cum taste I told him, "I wish I was eating you from Mrs. Snodgrass's pussy again like yesterday."

"So, you knew I fucked her!" He laughed. "This will probably be tastier than yesterday."

He put two fingers into my sopping wet cunt and put them to my mouth glistening and coated with our mixed juices. I sucked them clean and he repeated the process a few more times till nothing was left.

We lived in that duplex for another four years, before I got pregnant and we bought a house. Blake delivered me to Mrs. Snodgrass every Saturday afternoon, unless we were on vacation. Mrs. Snodgrass always found new ways to humiliate me, and wet my pussy like a swamp. I hated her and loved my times with her. Blake has also learned to be much harder and more dominant with me, which I love. She also fucked Blake on a regular basis and I was always made to eat the creampie. Watching Blake fuck her fills me with more shame, envy and pain than even the hardest tawse strikes. But I thrive on it and become a much better lover and wife for it.

Now that we have a family and children, Blake does not deliver me to Mrs. Snodgrass on the weekly basis any more. We still do meet up her, every month or two, so I can get my fix of humiliation pain and creampie pussy.

12