Mrs Steward Chaperones Chess Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they paid the cover charge into the bar, they found a booth to the right of the well-used dance floor. Barbara knew that in the light of day that this place would seem uninhabitable and she wouldn't ever think of coming in. At night however, it had its charm. The darkness of the place with the pulsing lights in blue and purple and spotlights of white made it feel alive and enjoyable. The level of the music was loud enough that the two friends had trouble hearing each other.

Barbara saw Ann say something to her, but she couldn't make out what it was and saw her motion towards the bar, so Barbara stood to follow her. Ann saw her stand as well and quickly got her to sit back down with a hand gesture. She then walked around the table to stand behind Barbara. She then pressed against the back of her on her high stool and leaned into her ear, "I'm going to get us a drink and I'll be right back. Stay here or we'll lose the table." She told her. Barbara simply nodded her understanding and watched as her friend walked away. She couldn't shake the fact that she thoroughly enjoyed having her so close to her and the smell of her in Barbara's nose lingered even over cigarette smoke and stale beer.

When she was returning with drinks Barbara was surprised to see four men in tow with her. One seemed to be accompanying her and the other three were trailing them. She watched them approach and saw the men talking to each other and look at lower angles towards where she was sitting.

When they finally arrived, Ann came around behind Barbara and put her drink on the table in front of her then leaned into her once more. Her breasts smashing into her back and her mouth centimeters from her ear. She could feel the warmth of her breath and it made her head oddly light and cloudy. Her voice pierced the fog and told her, "You cheeky cunt, you left the house without knickers. I know I told you to but never thought you actually would.

Barbara was aghast. In the bar it would be hard to tell but her face changed to a bright crimson from embarrassment. "How?" She asked as she turned to her friend.

"You were showing the whole bar from your throne here on the high stool." She told her and motioned toward the bar all around them. When Barbara looked around, she saw multiple faces making consistent glances towards her or rather towards her lower half. She quickly closed her legs as tightly together as she could but still felt completely exposed.

'Why had you not worn panties?' She asked herself and allowed a lapse in attention of the table in front of her. When she came around to acknowledging the table, she counted only three men and Ann at the table, but she was sure that there had been four. "Wasn't there a fourth..." she was saying when she saw a flash of light come from below the table. Then a moment later the fourth man reappeared from below view. "Did you just? You can't do... Delete that now!" She demanded in a pleading voice that carried no weight.

"Don't mind her boys. Her husband hasn't wanted to take a picture of that in years. A little attention couldn't hurt." Ann told them then wrapped an arm around her friend and leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Barbara couldn't recall the last time that Ann had done that, and it was usually something that happened when she was getting really drunk and obscenely horny. The four men she had in tow with her should have been proof enough of Ann's intention, but Barbara remained oblivious to it. "Barbara we are sharing these four men, so we have to treat them right. Do you understand?" Ann asked her like a teacher asks her student. The intent was that there was never any choice, and this is the way it was.

Barbara nodded her head in agreement. She always followed Ann no matter how bad the idea and this one already seemed especially bad. The six of them made insane small talk which couldn't have bored Barbara more. To her surprise though the longer the night wore on the more entertaining these men seemed to become.

She couldn't understand the reason for this because she felt like she had been nursing the same drink most of the night. She couldn't remember ordering more. What she wasn't noticing was that the men kept refilling her glass and would then encourage her to drink. By the time she realized what they had been doing she laughed it off as a pretty good tactic.

"Barbs, come dance with me!" One of the men said and held out a hand. She thought about it for a moment and couldn't think of a reason to say no and so she took his hand which seemed overly warm and stepped down from the stool. From sitting on the stool for as long as she had been and through the movement of her legs it had caused her skirt to hike up further than she expected it to and as she walked to the dance floor, she tried to shift it down. Barbara couldn't find a way to get the skirt down and where it sat now, she felt like a stiff breeze could push it over the cleft of her ass where it now rested. Once on the dance floor she was surprised by the man's movements. He was quick and efficient with his movements. To her surprise he was a really good dancer.

When he made his way behind her, he gripped her hips and the dresses material that had bunched up from earlier and manipulated the fabric higher. Barbara didn't seem to care at this point and instead she simply raised her arms behind her head and slid her fingers through his hair as he lowered his face to her neck and began kissing her from her neck to her ear lobe. While he was kissing her neck, nape and earlobe he took this opportunity to roam his hands along her hips and around her thick ass.

She was aware of herself enough to turn away from his hands and turned directly into his embrace and to her surprise his hands ended up landing directly on her ass yet again. She still hadn't covered it back up and while the top of her but was covered, the bottom half was still exposed and anyone looking would be getting a free show that use to be reserved just for Jan at home. She looked up at the man she was with and opened her mouth to tell him she needed a break. When he saw her part her lips, he took this as a cue to kiss her which is what he did.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers and when he parted those lips, he stealthily slid his tongue out. Barbara closed her eyes and slid her tongue forward to meet his and their bodies pressed together tighter. The kiss was passionate enough to cause her brain to fog yet again and her dance partner took this moment of compliance and moved one hand forward from her ass and dipped it between her legs.

What he found was her legs parting to allow greater access and a bare pussy that was slick with anticipation for more action. Their lips parted and she breathed her enjoyment in a breath response, "Jannn, that was so nice." She said with her eyes closed. As she opened them, she realized her folly and broke the embrace they shared and quickly walked back to their table.

The table was occupied but not by Ann and her friends. When she turned, she saw her dance partner and he was approaching her. She wanted to avoid him given his recent liberties with her body, but he would know where his friends would be. "Do you know where they went?" She asked him sheepishly.

"Sure. They went next door. It's a club but a little more private with a few laxer restrictions and more comfortable seating." He told her.

"Would you take me over there? I need to get her so we can go home. I'm not feeling good." She told him.

"Oh, Did I do something to make you feel uncomfortable? If I did then know that that was never my intention." He asserted and held her hands in his as he looked at her. "I just got carried away. Please don't leave. We can have so much fun."

She wasn't mad but she was a bit confused at what was happening with her and she wasn't used to her friend just walking away from her. She would usually come and get her or at least tell her what she was doing. "Can we go to the club please?" She asked, then let him hold her hand as he led her out of the club. Once outside she was acutely aware of the breeze that blew under her short skirt and the dampness that was between them. Her suitor led her away from the club to what looked like an empty building. As she was prepared to turn on her heel and run, she began to hear the thump of different music than before and allowed herself to be led inside.

Inside the door it was dim but from what she could see in the soft glow of the lights that surrounded the front room it was fitted with comfortable looking couches and chairs. She knew instantly that it was a sort of waiting area. 'Perhaps, this is where people sit until the rest of the club opens.' She thought to herself. The man with her saw her looking around. And tried to put her mind at ease.

"This is a waiting area. The club itself doesn't open till midnight so it has just opened a little while ago." He told her. She nodded in satisfaction that she was so smart in figuring it out herself before he could say anything. He let go of her hand and walked to the door opposite the one where they walked in. As he walked through it seemed to be darker there and the music was louder. There was something else there as well. A sort of guttural sound.

To her it sounded sexual and she was intrigued and scared to go further into the building, but she followed the thing she knew. She knew her friend wasn't here. She knew the last time she saw her; Ann was with this man's friends and she knew that he said that they were all here. Knowing these things, she followed behind the man. She was aware that she never even got their names. None of them.

When she passed the doors, she first saw the man she came in with, "What's your name?" She asked him before she looked around the room and saw what was happening.

"My name is Chuck but that won't matter much." He told her as he took off the jacket he wore and discarded it to the side of them then pulled his shirt up and over his head. To Barbara this was an odd behavior and she didn't understand until he moved further into the room and she could finally see it all. Inside there were small groups of people and each of them was involved quite vigorously in different phases of foreplay or they had devolved and were openly fucking on mattress scattered throughout the large room.

Barbara sat open mouthed for a minute looking left and right around the room. She saw men standing over women with their cocks going in and out of their mouths. She saw a man between the legs of a woman and her dress draped over his head like he was hiding but her face told Barbara that he was doing something else. As Barbara scanned the room, she finally found Ann near the back of the room surrounded by the three men from the club and the fourth was making his way to them.


"Ann, Ann!" She said as she approached them. Ann was sitting in a low chair her dress had been removed and now sat discarded on the floor where it was thrown. Ann was on the edge of the chair and the man she had come to the table with was in front of her. To her surprise she watched as her friend placed her mouth over the mans exposed cock which was larger than she had ever experienced.

Barbara watched her friend bob up and down on his cock as the man on her side reached behind her and unclasped the black bra that she still wore and when she felt the clasp come free, she shrugged the shoulders off without removing the man in her mouth. Ann then reached behind the man and pulled him deeper into her mouth until the base of his cock was lodged deep inside of her throat.

The third man had kneeled on the floor and found a path between Ann's legs. She felt him place pressure on her knees and opened them at that pressure. He then ran his fingers slowly between those open thighs until they met over her pantyhose covered pussy. "No panties on this one either!" He said in a surprised tone then he grabbed the hose with a grip in both hands and yanked angrily until the fabric released and tore which gave him access to where he wanted to go.

As Barbara approached and stood to the side of her friend, she couldn't deny how erotic the scene was and was surprised to see the man that led her in hadn't joined in the ravaging of Ann but instead stood watching next to her as he openly stroked his cock. "Ann, we need to go now. This is too much. I can't be here. I'm glad you're getting some action but Jan's' waiting for me at home and this is disgusting." She told her friend which elicited a muffled laugh from her as well as the other men around her.

Ann looked out the side of her vision and Barbara understood she was looking at her then watched as she reached out and grabbed Barbara's hand and placed it on the cock of Chuck. Barbara's mouth gaped open and that's when Ann came off the cock. "Darling, I told you that I needed a wing-woman and these men will ravage me just the right amount for what I need right now. You don't have to fuck but be a good friend and help some of them out and I'm sure they will do the same for you. From what I can tell you want some attention as well." She told Barbara then looked between her legs.

Barbara looked at where her gaze was and saw what she meant. There was a small trickle of liquid sliding down the insides of her thighs. She also realized that she still held Chucks cock in her hand and began letting her hand slide up and down the length of his shaft. Her other hand lifted the hem of her skirt which didn't need to be lifted that far before her hand was sliding through her labia and outer lips. She immediately felt better when she touched herself and knew that this wouldn't be cheating but instead it was her being a good friend. Jan would understand. Wouldn't he?

She looked at Chuck and noticed how the head of his cock seemed to poke out of her hand and loved the feeling of his rock-hard member inside of her hand. Chuck turned to her and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and she reluctantly removed her hands from his cock and her own cunt then raised her hands over her head. Once her shirt was free her bra was removed then she stood there in her skirt and that was it. The man on the couch that had removed Ann's clasp on her bra stood and walked over to Barbara then kneeled below her. He hiked up her skirt back over her cunt from where it fell when she removed her hand.

Barbara allowed him between her legs and jumped when she felt his tongue find her clit on first blush. Her hand ran through his hair before she left it on the back of his head slightly pulling it into her. Her other hand went back to Chucks thick cock. She looked from the man between her legs to Chuck then his cock and finally to her friend.

Chuck used his free hands to reach out and play with Barbara large breasts and roughly grabbed at them and moved himself to those pendulous globes. He leaned forward and to the side, so she still had access to jerk his cock. He was able to find an angle where her breasts were level with his mouth and as he looked at their pale areola and hardened nipple, he licked his lips and went for the left one while his hand massaged and pinched the right nipple. She moaned loudly at this and felt her knees get weak from the orgasm that just blew through her.

The man between her legs was licking her outer lips forward then used his fingers to spread the hood back which exposed her clit and used a finger to flick and put pressure on that soft yet hardened nub while he used his tongue to explore the inside of her. She pulled his head deeper into her which mashed his nose against her bare pubis until he pulled free and panted as he did. "Fuck you are a crazy bitch. You almost suffocated me with your pussy." He told her before he raised a hand and pushed two fingers into Barbara.

She was enjoying the attention of the two men on her body and began allowing herself the pleasure she thought she wouldn't be allowed to have outside her marriage to Jan. She watched Ann on the couch where she had moved and now sat draped over the armrest pointing her body towards Barbara and her two suitors. The man she had been jerking off saw that Ann was nearby and pulled away from Barbara and walked in front of Ann. She opened her mouth and accepted his cock into her mouth where Barbara heard a slurping sound over the thump of bass in the music.

The man that had been in her mouth now was kneeling behind her. Barbara noticed that her pantyhose was ripped even more now and then with astonishment he watched her friend get pierced on the end of that man's cock. 'I can't wait to ask her how that feels.' She thought as she now used both hands and as another climax hit, she lost her balance and fell backwards onto a mattress. Her pussy attendant now climbed between her legs and held his cock in his fist and aimed it towards her cunt.

She saw the passion in his eyes but placed a hand over her pussy and told him that she wouldn't fuck. Not now. Then she curled her finger up closer towards her face. He followed her directions like one of her students and soon was straddled over her chest. He placed his cock between her breasts and let the weight sit on her sternum. He then reached over on either side of her and pulled her breasts from where they sat languidly on either side of her body and pushed them tightly against his cock.

The feeling as they squeezed him was amazing. As he began to slide back and forth, he knew he wouldn't have trouble cumming and sought to make her cum again before he did. He began pinching her nipples with his hand and loved it when she would pick her head up to look at him and his cock sliding in and out of her breasts. When she would do that her pouty lips would graze the tip of his cock and send shivers down his spine. He also felt her begin to convulse and when he found a way to span both breasts with one hand and free his other, he was able to get her to cum again but reaching back and plunging his fingers back into her pussy that sat open behind him.

Once he did that, he turned his attention to cumming and thrust against her har. He moved his hips in spastic jerks until he felt the cum sliding up his shaft. He called her attention and as she lifted her head and parted her lips the head of his cock slipped into her mouth and he exploded sending a shot of cum down her throat. After that initial blast she pulled her head back and the ensuing shots roped across her face and into her hair. Once he was spent, he climbed off of her then walked to a chair opposite of his friends using Ann and watched.

Barbara felt suddenly lonely and looked up to see where everyone was. Ann had three men around her. The leader was still plowing into her and Barbara hadn't realized until now how much her friends' tits would be able to hang and shake. On the thrusts, Ann's breasts would snap back and forth. Ann was able to pull the man from her mouth and yell to Barbara. "Hey slut, get over here and take this load for me. I can't take all of it." She told her through losses of breath.

Barbara suddenly sat up and walked on her knees over to her friend. She leaned close to Ann's face that had once again been pierced by a cock and kissed her on the cheek. She could feel the cock as it pushed in then pulled out of her mouth. After a few more thrusts in her mouth the man pulled out and aimed it at the both of them. The first rope strung across Ann's face and shot over her head and landed on her back the second rope was aimed at Barbara and didn't have as much velocity and simply landed with a splat on her breasts. Ann then reached an unsteady hand up and pushed Barbara's head forward and at the same time that man leaned forward and the now deflating dick went into her mouth briefly where she felt and took in the remaining cum that leaked from the head of his dick.

Only two men remained, and the third man seemed to be waiting his turn to fuck Ann. Barbara could understand that, but she wanted to continue to be involved. As she was thinking that Ann asked to move to the bed. The person that had been fucking her was happy to oblige and pulled his dick out then wiped her own juices on her ass before he stood and helped her to her feet. The walked over to the bed and Barbara laid back down on her back then Ann climbed over her. They were positioned in a 69 position in the center of the bed. Ann leaned down and kissed Barbara's pussy which still shown from her juices and multiple orgasms.