Mrs Steward Chaperones Chess Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them had been friends for a long time and never had any lesbian inklings towards each other but now it seemed the time to try new things. As Ann was paying attention to Barbara, Barbara was also picking up her head to taste her friend. She was surprised to find that Ann didn't shave her pussy but instead she opted to keep it trimmed into a small patch of dark hair. Barbara instantly loved the taste of her friend, but she was interrupted by the feeling of a cock sliding across her face and pushing into Ann. As she began to let her head rest, she felt the hand of Chuck push her back against her sex. She allowed herself to be guided and she could feel the balls of the man inside of Ann slapping her in the face.

She almost thought the experience was comical if it was so fucking erotic. The fourth man was lost to Barbara but apparently had intentions of fucking Barbara and had climbed between her legs. Ann saw what was happening and blocked his access. "She's not fucking shit for brains." She told him. He wasn't happy to be stopped and instead slapped her in the face hard with his cock then pulled her mouth open and plunged into her throat. Barbara heard her friend gurgle and choke and felt saliva drip down onto her pussy and slide between the folds and continue cold and wet down the crack of her ass and into the mattress below her.

All at once the mood changed from one of excitement to one of urgency as Ann, the man fucking her pussy and the one in her mouth all seemed to be reaching their crescendos simultaneously. Both men pulled out together and aimed down at the girls. Behind Ann the man shot his load and it landed across Ann's reddened pussy lips then dripped down into Barbara's face and mouth.

In front of Ann he aimed his load at Barbara's pussy. His thought was that if he couldn't fuck that ginger then he would at least be the one that came on her cunt. His load found its target and Barbara felt it sliding through her like the spit had just done. The men withdrew but the women stayed in place and once again placed their heads so that the sex of their friend was in their mouths. The cum they each tasted was swallowed and they cleaned and played until they each reached one more orgasm. After that Ann slid off of Barbara and they laid motionless for a moment in the post sexual bliss.

Once they were able to recover, Ann and Barbara sat up and found the clothes that had been discarded and put them back on. The men had seemed to not wait around and had left them alone in the club which was still filled with couples in congress. Once they found their clothes and dressed themselves, they found their way out of the club. At the door of the bar they started in they saw the familiar car of the man that had dropped them off. They waved at him and when he saw them, he smiled and drove closer to them. "I'm off duty now." He told them.

"But we need to get back home." Ann said with a pout that always seemed to work.

"I'll tell you what. The short haired girl sits up front and blows me on the way home until I cum down her throat and Red, you sit in the middle seat and pull those tits out and play with yourself until you cum." He told them. They looked at each other and shrugged in unison at the idea that they didn't have another option besides waiting longer and after what had just happened, they didn't want to wait for any period.

Ann climbed in the front and closed the door. By the time she turned from closing the door the man had already pulled his dick out and was pulling her down towards it. Barbara climbed in the back and pulled her skirt up until it bunched behind her and her bare ass was resting on this man's bench seat.

She splayed her legs open and saw the lascivious grin he gave her in the rear-view mirror. "Don't forget those tits sugar." He said back to her and she watched his eyes close momentarily as Ann had found a spot that hit him right. Barbara dutifully pulled her shirt up and was mildly happy to find a glob of cum that was still wet on her breast. She wiped at it then brought it to her mouth where she cleaned it.

"I love picking girls up from that club. They always seem alright with a little extra-curricular activity on the ride home." He said outlaid to no one in particular.

The entire ride home Barbara heard the driver grunting and Ann slurping between his legs. She held up her end of the bargain and fingered herself and massaged as well as flicked her click to try and illicit one more orgasm for the night. As they pulled up in from of Barbara's house, he parked then reached down inside the tight neckline of Ann's dress roughly and groped at her breasts as Barbara watched him buck up into her mouth further and groan loudly then fall limp back into his seat.

"Now kiss your friend." He told Ann as he withdrew his hand from her dress. Ann sat up then leaned over the back seat and Barbara leaned forward to meet her. They kissed deeply and Barbara could taste the man in her mouth instantly and Ann pushed cum into her friends' mouth.

The driver allowed himself one more privilege of pushing uninvited fingers inside of Ann as she was bent over the back seat. When she felt his intrusion, she broke her kiss, turned quickly in her seat and slapped the driver hard in the face. The women then climbed out of the car and walked up to the door and walked into Barbara's house.

Inside the house felt safe and comfortable. Ann looked at her friend, "Thanks for being a great wing-woman. I needed that badly and it looks like you may have had some fun as well. Come on. Let's get you presentable for Jan." she told her and led her through the house. When they walked to the shower, they assumed that Jan was already asleep.

Ann turned on the shower while Barbara undressed all of her clothes. Ann walked to her and embraced her then kissed her deeply once again. The taste of men's cum still lingered in both women's mouths but this feeling was strictly for the two of them and they savored the kiss for minutes before breaking it and Ann pushed Barbara into the shower. "Where are the towels?" Ann asked Barbara in the shower.

"They're in the bedroom. If Jan's' asleep then they should one in the closet, there." Barbara told her as the water cascaded over her weary body. Ann left her in the shower and padded barefoot to their bedroom. When she opened the door, she saw Jan's back to the door and as she walked closer, she was presented with a picture of herself in a swimsuit she had word with them on an outing last year. Jan had his hand gripped around the shaft of his dick and was stroking it up and down. He was oblivious to the audience until Ann reached around him and pushed her hand over the head of his dick.

"You know I could be offended that you are jerking off to me. It's a really big intrusion into my privacy." She told him without looking into his eyes. Jan jumped at the touch but didn't say anything or move in anyway. Ann moved his hand off of the cock and leaned over it and began sliding up and down his shaft with her small hands. "My jaw is a little sore, so this won't be my best one for the night, but something tells me you won't complain with what you get." She said as she lowered her mouth to the head of his dick.

The laptop with a picture of Ann in a bikini with her breasts covered but clearly the center of attention. Ann would look at herself as she moved her mouth up and down his cock. She lifted off momentarily to lift the dress over her head and tossed it to the dirty laundry that she was familiar with. She then took off her bra and threw that into the laundry as well before returning to his cock. She knew that her disrobing would invite Jan to touch the breasts she knew he wanted to see for years.

She wasn't disappointed in her assessment of the situation and she soon felt his tentative fingers begin to explore the soft yielding flesh of her breasts as they hung down towards the ground from her being leaned over his lap.

"You Bitch. You were supposed to get me a towel and not blow my husband." Barbara said from the doorway still dripping wet from the shower.

"Well he was jerking off looking at a picture of me and so I felt like I had to help him out because I did it to him in the first place." Ann said in her defense when she pulled herself off of Jan's dick.

"Is that so?" She asked and looked at the screen that still had the picture up on it. Barbara walked over to them on the bed and tossed the computer off the bed and onto the floor where it thunked on the ground. "This is a one-time thing Jan. And know that it means that I get to fuck one person of my choice. Do you understand?" She said with authority. Her red hair made darker with it being wet and plastered to her face and neck. Her body glistening with the droplets gathering and falling from her body.

Ann understood the direction and pulled off of him again then straddled his lap and moved her pussy over his cock. As soon as his dick entered her, he almost came right then. He barely hung on and watched as Ann bounced up and down on top of him. He leaned forward and pulled each breast to his mouth and licked then sucked her nipple. He tasted the saltiness of the men's cum from earlier, but he didn't know that's what it was. Barbara joined them on the bed and kissed Jan first then kissed Ann then had Ann kiss Jan.

On their kiss, Jan lost control and before he could cum inside of her friend Barbara recognized what was happening and pulled Ann off. The women kneeled next to his cock and Jan pointed it towards them and when it came out of the tip of his head both women were rewarded with another cumshaw across their faces. They then kissed and left the room to clean up once again and Jan fell asleep from the unexpected shock to his system and a fantasy girl finally being his for a one-time thing. In the bathroom the girls giggled, and Ann asked if Barbara was really going to fuck someone and she nodded her head and asked Ann if she knew how to reach Mike to give him a graduation present.