Mrs. Taylor Gets a D Pt. 01

Story Info
Randy put subliminals on his last test and tests them out!
2.5k words
4.38
20k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy sat in his math class bored out of his mind. None of the day had been spent doing anything worthwhile in his mind, and it wasn't even lunch time yet.

"Now class," Ms. Taylor continued, "as you know, your lunch period follows this one immediately. Those of you who got above a 75% on the last exam will be free to go at the bell. Those of you who did not will be required to remain and go over the information that was on the test with me."

Randy's eyes lit up. The last exam was difficult but everyone had gotten at least an 80. All except for him, who spent his whole testing time layering the page with markings to lull the reader into a more open state of mind. He had seen the trick done in a porn video the night before and had it on his mind while taking the test. As he spent all his time on the suggestions, he had to fill in C for all the answers. Considering how much of the test was free response, he was surprised he had even gotten the 69% he did. He couldn't even be mad! All he had to say was

" N i c e. "

The thought of spending his lunch hour doing more Math was revolting. But the thought of Ms. Taylor spacing out and becoming nothing but his sex toy for an hour was like the greatest thing ever.

Before long, the bell rang and all the other students started filing out of the room. Randy laid back in his chair and groaned.

"Ms. Taylor, I don't know what to tell you. The test was just-"

"Save it, Randy." She stopped him. "I know what you tried to pull."

"Huh?" He was confused.

"You think I didn't notice those random marks all over the page? You wrote in red pen! The whole think looked like you did nothing but stab it."

"Oh.. oh yeah. I forgot about that. Sorry, I got distracted and-"

"And don't even get me STARTED on the attempts for hypnosis. I'm not stupid."

"I... hold on..."

"No. I won't hold on. It is absolutely inappropriate for a student like you to try and control a power figure in your life-"

"No, hold on. How'd you know it was hypnosis? It was just a bunch of random markings on a page to anyone who... doesn't.... already know better..."

"I don't know what you're implying, but I am going to be reporting this to your parents and-"

"You watched the same porn video!" He exclaimed. "And that video came out just the night before! You were watching it just before I took the test!"

"Randy. I want you to stop prying into my personal life. You got a D, and that's not going to be changed." She looked nervous, he was onto her.

"Nah. I think it should match your cups." He said with a grin and snapped his fingers. "C."

"How dare you reference a woman's bust in such a manner! Just for that, I'm going to lower your grade to a D!"

Randy narrowed his eyes and then widened them. He had successfully changed the grade to a C, then she "lowered" it back to a D. "No. I'm pretty sure the grade is actually an A+. And your tits are an A-." Another snap.

"Randy! I demand you stop negotiating grades! It is an A even, and that is final. Now stop referencing my breasts! I am perfectly content with my bust size, but I would like you to stop immediately."

He grinned. "Ms. Taylor. Sit down in that fancy office chair of yours and spread your legs." He snapped loudly and stood up himself.

"I advise you to stop digging yourself in deeper. You are going to be in a lot of trouble and there is no changing that. I'm going to call your mother now. Sit back down." She walked to her desk and sat down, picking up the large school-provided landline phone and started punching in numbers.

Randy clapped his hands together and shouted "SLEEP!"

Ms. Taylor dropped the phone and slumped over in her seat. Her legs were spread out wide as ordered. Her eyes remained half-opened as her mouth hung awkwardly to the side.

Randy shut his eyes and did a silent happy cheer. He walked over to the classroom door and clicked the button lock shut.

"Ms. Taylor, can you hear me?"

"Yes Master..." She mumbled.

"Dang. Already got the name right.~ Ok. I'm going to call you by your first name from now on, and you are never going to think that as odd. You are also going to call me Master every chance you get when we are alone, but keep my name as Randy whenever there is someone else around. Uh... What's your first name anyway?"

"Lowrey, Master..."

He looked at the woman confused. "Your name is Lowrey Taylor?"

"Yes, Master..."

He blinked. "Your parents are idiots."

"Yes, Master..."

"Anyway, I'm gonna just call you Taylor then. No Mrs."

"Yes, Master..."

He walked across the room to Taylor's limp body. He rolled her chair out from behind her desk and up against a wall. Kneeling down, he began inspecting his prize.

Taylor was wearing a skirt and thigh high stockings. Now that her legs were spread, Randy could see the light blue and white striped panties covering her lower lips. Her top looked to be just a white button down shirt over a matching bra to her panties.

"Taylor, I am going to touch you. Every single sensation I give you will feel twice as good as normal, but you will not move at all. Your muscles are locked in place to be moved like my doll."

"Yes Master..."

Randy slipped a finger under the blue panties and pulled them to the side. Her pussy lips looked soft, but very well used. The last time Randy heard, she hadn't had a Boyfriend in months. "Taylor, How often do you masterbate?"

"Every night, Master..."

Pulling the panties more, he found that she had shaved the evening before. Without any more hesitation, Randy leaned in and gave her a deep kiss on her Lower lips.

The teacher's limp body sighed in pleasure as he began working at her genitals. Taking a breath, he asked "How much anal do you do?"

"Once or twice a week, Master..."

"Nice.~" He licked from bottom to top of her pussy and kissed the clit one more time before quickly inserting his middle finger into the anus.

She let out a long groan of lust as she couldn't move, but clearly loved the raw entry to her body.

He took his hand away and readjusted. Placing his thumb on the anus and his middle and ring fingers on the pussy, Randy began slapping his palm against her crotch. She was already dripping in arousal, so entering her vagina was made loud and erotic by the slapping sound of fingers rubbing against genitals.

After about a minute of rubbing, Taylor's breathing was becoming more and more labored, and her legs began quivering from the stimulation. Randy stood up and held his own crotch. His dick was hard as a rock, and had been since he realized that she was his new plaything. He slid his phone out of his pocket and pulled up the camera.

"Taylor. You may move to complete this task. Pull my pants down and give me a kiss."

"Yes Master..."

Taylor's body immediately went to work. She undid the drawstring on his sweat pants and pulled them down. She grabbed the elastic band of his boxers and pulled them down as well. His 8 inch member bounced in the air, happily free from the confines of clothing.

The camera had been rolling a video the whole time, and he also set it up to snap a stationary picture every 5 seconds. He set up the phone on the whiteboard rack and pointed it at the encounter.

Upon turning back to Taylor, Randy was pulled into a deep tongue kiss. He didn't realize what was happening until the kiss was almost over. As she subsided, Randy pushed her back into the seat and pulled her legs wide again. "Freeze."

Her legs locked I place and the rest of her body remained completely limp. Her face looked slack and absent as her arms hung uselessly at the sides of the chair.

Randy grabbed the panties again and began tearing them apart, ripping the fabric so that it was not in the way. Making sure that the camera had a good view of her pussy and his throbbing dick. With everything in position, he began slamming his entire weight into her hips.

She gasped as the sudden bursts of pleasure reached her body but she did not move. The view that he had of her well-worn cunt being split apart once more was incredible. The fact that she didn't move anything else was also so arousing for him. Her head and arms swayed as he railed her pussy.

"Taylor!" He nearly shouted, "when I tell you to cum, in or out of trance, you will have a powerful orgasm that nearly makes your legs numb. Do you understand?" He kept pounding into the woman's slutty hole.

"Y-y-y-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s M-m-m-m-a-a-s-s-t-e-r-r-r-r... Ah!" She moaned out as her eyes rolled back into her head and she bit her lip.

"Good bitch!! Cum! Cum on my fat cock!" He grunted in her ear.

Without another sound, her cunt clamped down hard on his dick. The muscles of her vagina pulled at his cock hard and would not let go until they had milked him of his seed. Soon enough, they got what they desired. Randy began his own orgasm, filling the teacher's pussy and womb with jizz.

Taylor's body again shook in pleasure, but did not move otherwise.

Randy sighed and smiled at his work. He took her face in his hand and turned it left and right, studying her beauty. "Not bad for a bitchy teacher..." He mused before slapping her face gently and pulling out of her cunt..

A thought came to him. He decided to act on it.

"Taylor, stand up. I'm going to take the seat, and you're going to sit on my lap. My cock will fill your ass, and then you will freeze again."

"Y... yes Master..." She said quietly as she slid out of the chair and onto her knees.

Randy whipped his slim covered dick across her face as he re-situated himself. He sat in the chair and Taylor immediately stood up and presented her ass to him. He pressed his cock into the opening and pulled her onto his lap, their sex connecting them both.

She let out a sharp gasp and her breath became ragged and stunned. Her asshole was tight, but also clearly used. She leaned back on the dick in her ass and rested her head on Randy's shoulder, her eyes blank and rolled back into her head.

Randy, suddenly realizing that he just gave his virginity to his least favorite teacher, was instantly addicted to anal sex. As incredible as her pussy had been, Taylor's asshole was so much more pleasurable, and so much more arousing.

He grabbed her hips and began moving her around. No particular order or pattern to the movements, just moving her. Raising her up and slamming her back down. Pushing her from side to side to grind his cock deep inside of her. Twisting her hips forward and backward to make sure her muscles as used to his girth as possible.

Realizing that he was now pretty close to another orgasm, Randy grabbed her by the throat and the tit before he squeezed both tightly. He whispered into her ear, "Cum for me, you stupid slut."

She bit her lip and arched her back and moaned as her body began spasming on a loop. Her pussy began squirting stream after stream of her own juices onto the floor. her asshole, being so close and using some of the same muscles as her pussy, was tightened just as much in the orgasm. Her ass began strangling her student's dick as he began painting her insides white.

With a grunt, he said, "A- again!"

Her feet were on the ground and pushed upwards hard, arching her back more and putting his dick deeper into her ass.

They went for another 3 orgasms from each, and Randy finally felt satisfied with his "study session."

"S... Stand up, Taylor... Stand at attention to my side and await instruction..." Randy gasped as he panted.

"Yes... Mast..er.." Mrs. Taylor leaned forward and pulled her ass up and off of Randy's cock. Within a second of her standing, cum began pouring out of her asshole in a steady stream of thick, white, goopy semen. She stepped to the side and stared blankly ahead without a single thought for the semen leaking out of her ass.

Randy breathed heavily as he sat in the office chair, looking up at the ceiling with a dazed expression. He sat there for a long while until he felt the strength to stand up and do things again. "Taylor."

"Yes, Master?" She said immediately without any intonation in her voice.

"What does your schedule look like for the next few hours?"

"I have free periods for the next 2 hours, Master."

"Perfect." He looked at his watch. "We have five minutes until Lunch is over. I need to go to class soon. When I leave, you will clean both yourself and your classroom up and make it like nothing ever happened. Once you're done cleaning, you will wake up and have no memory of this entire experience. Understood?"

"Yes, Master. I will clean my body and my classroom to hide all traces of our brutal fucking. Once I am done, I will forget everything about the experience and wake up."

He smirked, "I like he way you talk.~ Oh yeah, one more thing. You are going to give me your personal phone number, and I will send you a text. You will save my number as 'Master' and anything I text you will be the exact same to your brain as my own words in person."

"Yes, Master. I will give you my personal phone number and save your number as 'Master.' Anything you text me, I will obey because I am Master's good girl."

"Good Slut.~" Randy mused.

Taylor moaned and shuddered at the praise.

Randy stood up and pulled his pants up. After getting the phone number, he said, "I'm leaving now. You have a limited time until you need to be done." He watched her face for any traces of emotion. There were none. "Welp, bye now!" He turned and left the room.

In the coming days, the devious student will be taking full advantage of his new position of power. Will we get to see what trouble he gets in? Or will he even get in any trouble? I guess we'll just have to stay tuned to find out.~