Mrs. Taylor's Jacuzzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry. Am I being too forward?'

I shook my head. Well, yes. "No. What do you mean?"

"You know Mr. Taylor—" she started. Why is she bringing him up? "He has a woman in Toronto. I found out a while ago. It's fine. I knew he would. He hasn't been home in a week. Flying around, you know."

My penis started to subside. Don't talk about this.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's not the first time," Julie said. She suddenly looked serious.

"Well, he's an idiot, then." I don't know why I said this. My blood pressure was up, and the hot tub was starting to get to me. Sweat was pouring down my face mixed with the bubbling water.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" She now slid back against the opposite side. Her tits sank below the water. I realized my swim trunks were floating on the surface near her. I clutched them and threw them to the side. "And don't laugh or think ill-of me. Promise?"

"Okay, I promise."

"Would you fuck me?"

My stomach sank. "Excuse me?"

"Will you fuck me? I mean really give it to me. Like you did Lindsey."

"Hey, I didn't say anything about—

"Sorry. Was that off base?" Julie suddenly looked different. Her eyes darker.

"No, you're fine." She still stared at me across the water. The truth is is that I desperately wanted to. Right there. In the jacuzzi. But something was off.

"I don't know, Julie."

"Come here."

"What?"

"Come here a second." She sat forward and I stood and moved toward her. As I approached, she slunk further down, her face toward my stomach and kissed my abs slowly, softly. My penis began to swell, and the tip rose atop the water. Julie gripped my shaft and slowly stroked it while kissing around my navel and stomach. I forgot the conversation and the story about her husband as her tongue slid across the tip of my penis before her warm mouth closed around my shaft. I groaned in pleasure. Her head rocked up and down the length of my cock, now fully out of the water. My hand found the back of her neck and I guided her up and down my dick. It jumped and danced in her mouth and she pulled away, stroking my skin with the lube form her slick saliva. I glanced down at her and she was smiling up at me.

"Does that feel good?"

I nodded.

"My pussy feels even better."

Suddenly, Mrs. Taylor got up and turned over, her elbows on the edge of the jacuzzi. Before me, exposed, was her thick, full ass cheeks. She wiggled them softly and glanced over her shoulder at me with her deep, dark hazel eyes. A light tattoo sat just above the dimples on left hip and I leaned down and planted a long, heavy kiss on it. I'm unsure why. Without thinking I guided my thick erection down and slowly past the folds of her pussy lips and into her slick hole. She let out a low, moan as she took the full length of my cock into her. Lindsey appeared in my mind, and her young, tight pussy that I had always been inside with a condom. Now, without thinking, here I was balls deep in a married older woman, raw. It seemed as though I could feel her entire body and I slowly slid my cock out to the tip, taking in every raw sensation. Her hips rocked and I pushed quickly back inside of her. Julie moaned as I began to thrust in and out of her, feeling my cock jump within her interior as she randomly would squeeze her muscles, gripping my dick before releasing.

Our bodies began slapping hard and her thick ass cheeks bounced off of my tight stomach as she thrust herself back onto me. The water sloshed around us and we both were loudly moaning, uncaring if anyone beyond the dark screen could hear or see us writhing within the jacuzzi tub.

"That's it," Julie moaned. "That's it. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me like that."

I thrust a few more times hard, slapping against her ass cheeks until I could feel myself beginning to explode. I pulled out and gripped my cock, trying to stop the ensuing reaction. A few drops of precum slid from my tip and into the water. Julie was breathing heavy. She pushed the curly, matted hair back from her soaked forehead and smiled.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's alright. Don't apologize." Julie pulled herself from the water and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. I admired her curving hips and small patch of light pubic hair trimmed to a small triangle. Before she knew it, I had her legs spread and my face was between them. Her pussy lips were full and swollen and I slide my tongue between the lips and frantically began to lick and suck. She moaned loudly and put both heels on the edge of the tub, fulling exposing her clit to me. I slid two fingers into her warm, soaked depths and licked her exposed clit. Julie grabbed the back of my head and rocked her hips into my mouth. She moaned as I sucked and fingered her to the point of orgasm.

"Keep going," she said. "Don't stop. I'm gonna' cum."

I went faster. My lips and tongue ran across her clit, circling it, lapping at it. Her soft, slightly pudgy stomach rippled as her muscles tightened with the consuming orgasm. Suddenly her breathing stopped, and my fingers moved in and out of her fast and hard and I could feel her become soaked, dripping her juices down my lip and fingers. Julie came and let out a loud, high squeal followed by several muscle contractions. Her back fell against the pavement and I continued to slowly move my three fingers in and out of her while she continued to come.

My dick was throbbing as I watched her orgasm in front me. Her eyes were clenched shut and she breathed heavily. The water was hot around my waist. I thought of Lindsey and the tight, young slender body that I had used to savor. They were two different women and I shook her out of my mind.

"What's wrong?" Julie had sat up on her elbows and was still breathing heavy.

"Nothing. Nothing. Maybe I should be going."

"No, don't go. Don't go." Julie now leaned up and pulled me down to her and kissed me heavily. Her juices flowed onto her tongue from my lips. "Let's go inside."

I nodded and followed her into the living room, where we fell onto her large leather couch and continued to kiss. Our tongues flicking in and out of each other's mouths. She reached down and began stroking my cock while I licked and sucked her hard nipples. Julie let out soft whimpers. The room was dark, and the glow of the hot tub trickled through the open sliding door onto our naked forms.

That is when I felt the urge and slid my cock easily back inside of her. She pressed her back against the seat of the couch, and I stood above her, my knees planted firmly on the area rug. I thrust myself deep inside and back out. Her pussy juices drenched my cock and the pure, raw feeling of our bodies entwined swam through me. Suddenly I began to thrust into her hard and fast. Our bodies slapping loudly with each new connection. Julie moaned and wrapped her legs around my ass. Occasionally I would glance down and admire her form, rocking and swaying beneath me. The slight pudge of her stomach rippled with each impact of our bodies. Her tits swayed as my dick pushed in and out of her pussy. I was feeling the build-up and growing pressure of my impending orgasm. Her legs spread and she held onto her knees with a look of pent up pleasure while I slowed my thrusting.

"I'm gonna' cum soon," I whispered. Julie looked into my eyes. I leaned over her, my dick jumped inside her, and I felt her squeeze the muscles around it, gripping it.

She smiled, "Cum in me."

"What?!" I stopped moving. "Seriously?" I had never cum inside before. With Lindsey and my other girlfriend before her, I had always worn a condom and pulled out. The stress was too much.

"Yeah. It's fine. I want you to."

I paused and pulled myself out. "I mean."

"It'll be fine. What's wrong, you never cum inside anyone before?'

I shook my head.

"All the better reason to." She pulled me back onto her and kissed me slowly and deeply. I slid my dick back inside of her and moaned into her mouth. I pumped myself in and out of her, our bodies touching. I could feel it build up. My muscles flexed and Julie nodded at me, moaning and huskily breathing, "Do it. Cum in me. Cum."

My body tensed, I felt my cock jump and then I released a hot flood of my juice deep inside her. She moaned as the feeling erupted into her core and her pussy flexed around my cock, matching my spasms. Julie began to orgasm again. She reached down and slapped her pussy while I continued to cum inside of her. As she roughly rubbed her clit she came. My release had filled her, and I stayed inside of her, savoring the pulsing orgasm that connected us. My mind was fogged from the intense pleasure we'd just shared. Julie relaxed, her breathing still coming in bursts.

"Are you alright?" She rubbed my chin with her right hand.

"Yeah. Are you?"

She nodded as I pulled my limp penis from her allowing some of my semen to drip from her pussy to the floor. "Whoops."

"It's fine. I'll wash the rug."

I leaned back on the couch beside her and she quickly got up and left to the bathroom. Things had turned weird and I suddenly felt a sense of guilt sweep over me. Lindsey would be disappointed, but fuck her, she slept with a soccer player for months without telling me. Mrs. Taylor appeared out of the shadows wrapped in her pink Kimono, her hair back atop her head in a loose bun.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Good." She smiled. "Would you like a drink or something?"

"No, I should be going." I stood up, naked before her. My body soaked in our bodily juices and sweat. "Maybe I'll see you sometime."

"For sure," she smiled. "This isn't the last you'll see of me."

Mrs. Taylor and I parted ways for the night.


12