Mrs. Thompson

Story Info
Friend's mother seduces me at the lake house.
2.8k words
4.52
35.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been going to Sonny's parent's lake house for years. There were always people there in addition to the owners, the Hollands. I knew them all - we were like family. Mrs Thompson was Sally Holland's best friend. She was a teacher at our high school. I've always had a crush on her. She was this petite, skinny country girl with long brown hair. She must have been in her late thirties. She was a gymnast in college and still had an amazing little. At the lake she always wore a one-piece bathing suit, which to me seemed too boring - kind of a waste. That's just how she was - very conservative. She was married to her high school sweetheart and had 3 sons, all younger than me.

Mrs Thompson hung out at the lake almost all summer long. School was out so she just tanned and drank with Sally. They were like sisters.

I was home for the summer after my freshman year at college, working construction. Next week was my 20th birthday so I planned to spend it at the lakehouse, waterskiing, drinking and tanning as a gift to myself. I got off of work at 4:00 on Friday afternoon and headed straight for the lake. I filled the gas cans on the way and arrived at the house around 6:00. It was odd that Sonny's car wasn't there and neither was Sally's van. As I unloaded the gas cans at the dock Mrs Thompson yelled from the back deck, "Hey Marc. Wash up and come eat. Dinner is ready."

I was surprised given the missing vehicles. Sonny was always there and why was Mrs. Thompson there without Sally? I finished and walked up to the house. I stopped off in the laundry room and washed my hands before heading upstairs to the kitchen. "Hey Gail" I said. She laughed. She was always asking us to stop calling her Mrs Thompson, which we did to irk her. "Where is everyone?" I asked as I tossed my bag into Sonny's room.

"Well, everything is ok, but Sonny's car is dead in Bellview. Sally and Davis went to get him."

"Oh damn. That sucks. Should we go?" I replied.

"No, no need. It sounds like something serious, maybe the engine is blown, so they won't be bringing it back. They left about an hour ago and said for us to eat without them. I suspect they won't be here until late" she said.

"Ok. What's that I smell?" I asked.

"Sally's Boston Butt. Just pulled it out. Needs to sit for a while and then we can shred it." I grabbed a beer from the fridge and sat at the kitchen counter. Gail was working at the counter unwrapping the butt. She had on a pair of cutoff jean shorts and a tight white t-shirt. I'd seen the outfit hundreds of times before. I just stared at her tight little tanned legs and tiny butt. Nothing sexier than a barefoot tanned woman in jean shorts! I had a thing for her feet - they were so small and perfect. All of her toes were the right size and when she laid out she wiggled them endlessly. It drove me crazy. She could have easily passed for one of my school friends. "Hey, do me a favor and pour me another glass of wine." she asked.

I got up, grabbed the bottle of white wine from the fridge and filled her glass very high. She looked over and said "Whoa.......you trying to get me drunk?" She laughed and said "Cause I'm fine with that" and took a big gulp. I laughed with her.

I sat at the dinner table and watched as she positioned herself at the bartop counter in front of me. She had her feet up on the chair next to me. She had amazing legs for such a petite woman. They were tanned, muscular and appeared much longer than her frame could humanly support. Her toenails were painted with the little white stripes on the ends. Her little feet were so sexy and she never wore shoes. It was unbearable trying to force myself to look away. It took all of my strength not to stare but I caught myself doing it over and over again.

I endured it, barely, and we ultimately ate dinner. Afterwards I made my way to the couch and fired up the satellite dish. She had asked about watching a scary movie so I sat down and went through the various options. I hadn't really paid any attention that she was gone for a while. She leaned over the back of the couch and handed me another beer.

I turned and noticed that she had changed her shirt. She now had this light purple Life Is Good shirt on. I told her I did and turned my attention back to a mile long list of movies that were available. She handed me a beer and plopped down on the couch next to me. I turned to say thanks and I almost had a heart attack. She was sitting there, one leg folded under her and one on the floor. The t-shirt was very small. It barely came down to her waist. All of her thigh was exposed and I could see a very small patch of black material peeking out between her legs. It barely covered her pussy. I felt all of the blood in my body rush to my genitals. She had to know I could see this yet she didn't act any differently. "Here, pick one you think you may like'', I said as my eyes never left her crotch.

She took the remote and scrolled endlessly. The next thing I knew she was in the red "adult" movie section. "Wait, what's this?" she said innocently.

"Ah, that's the adult movie menu" I replied.

"You mean they have porn movies?" She asked inquisitively.

"Yes, all kinds of movies." I answered. She continued to scroll through the list. She stopped on one and the preview trailer kicked in. This woman was on all fours with two guys spit-roasting her. She lingered there much longer than I was comfortable with. I squirmed in my seat.

"Oh my god. How did I not know about this?" she said as she repositioned herself to face the television.

"If you press the blue button it will take you back out to the genre menu." I said praying for this assault on my penis to end! Press the blue button damnit!

She scrolled through the list. Each new title had a picture associated with it. She was a woman on a mission. "So I was thinking we could watch one of these? Would that be too weird?" she said.

I was being punked, right? This was some sort of test? All kinds of thoughts raced through my head. The vision of the girl on the screen getting pounded from both ends was too much. How was I ever going to survive this? There was a blanket on the back of the couch that I could use to hide the raging hard-on that I would surely have. I just never imagined her watching porn. Then again I never imagined her sitting next to me in a night-shirt flashing me her panties. Part of me desperately wanted to do this to see her reactions. The other part of me was terrified. What if the Holland's came home?

I must have been frozen in time because before I knew it there was a movie starting on screen. The title was Creampie Cuties. It was an amateur picture, like those early VHS home movies. Hell, I'd probably seen it before. We watched porn all of the time when the parent's weren't around or after they went to bed.

We sat in silence, occasionally shifting to get comfortable. There were 4 short segments in this one video. Each was progressively more hardcore. The final one was this blonde hug titty woman who had come home from work. Her husband stripped her down to her garters and bra. She showed him her buttplug that he forced her to wear all day at work. She was hornier than hell and kept up the dirty talk as she begged him to fuck her. He laid down on the couch and she got on top of him. She was talking about all of the things she wanted him to do to her. She was slamming up and down on her screaming "fuck me good" and "cum in my pussy baby". You could see the red jewel on the buttplug. His cock was huge but she made it all disappear on each stroke. She finally started to climax and kept on yelling "cum in me" and "fill my pussy". Over and over she said and each time I felt closer to finishing myself. He was moaning and groaning. She was wailing. She slowed her pace after they came but didn't immediately stop. As his cock started to go limp she pulled off of his cock and laid on his chest. Cum started to drain from inside her. She held her leg up so you could see it leak out in gobs. The red jewel was covered in a creamy white mixture of sex juices. It was really hot. This guy dumped like a pint inside of her.

By now I had a raging hard-on positioned sideways in my shorts. I hadn't once dared to look at Mrs Thompson except out of the corner of my eye. She was mesmerized. The video ended and the channel went blank. Mrs Thompson stood up and walked over to me. She stood right in front of me and slowly slipped the black panties down and let them fall on her feet. She stepped out of one side and then lifted them up to her hand with the other leg. I got a wide open glimpse of her pussy. She held them in front of my face. I looked inside them and there was a streak of wet white cream in the crotch. Clearly she'd been dirtying them all day long. I only looked up at her when she pulled the t-shirt over her head. She was now standing there in the Holland's family room completely naked. A room I'd been in a thousand times. With a woman I'd know for years, my friend's mother. My eyes locked onto her breasts. They were small, maybe B cups, but very perky and she had rock hard nipples that stood out. I had seen them many times poking through her swimsuit tops. They were pale because they hadn't gotten any sun, but the rest of her was golden bronze. Her waist was tiny and her frame super petite. Her pussy was mostly shaved but a small strip of hair above it. It was old school but looked classy and clean.

"Stand up," she said softly. I stood.

She placed her hands on my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. She then placed her hands on my shorts, undid the button and pulled them down around my ankles. There I was standing there in my boxers, in front of a naked Mr.s Thompson. She reached down and grabbed them next. My cock sprung out.

"Step out" she said as she worked the clothing off of my feet. My cock was standing straight out. She stood and softly placed her hand on it. "You're so big," she said. She stroked the full length. She leaned against it. Her hand was so soft and warm. She was staring down and said "Does that feel good?"

I shook my head yes. She leaned in and kissed me. It surprised me. It was soft with only a little bit of tongue. I'd kissed her several times but not in this way. Her lips were so soft and so was her hand, no stroking my erect cock.

"I want you inside of me. I want it all and I want you to fill me just like in those videos. Did you know that I watched you shower over the July 4th holiday weekend and that I have fantasized about your magnificent thick cock being inside of me ever since?" she said looking right into my eyes.

Was this really happening or was in some amazing wet dream? She saw me naked? I had been told by a few girls that my cock was longer and wider than average, but I never knew what that meant or if it was actually true. It measured 8.5" long (yes, I've measured it before). And now it was in Gail's hand and soon it might be inside her amazing pussy. This emboldened me. I held her tight against me and we kissed this amazingly passionately.

She pulled away and said "I want you to lay on the floor on your back." I did what I was told. She sat on my thighs. She weighed almost nothing. She sat up on her knees and held my cock straight up in the air, hovering just under her lovely pussy. She lowered herself enough so the tip made contact with her skin. It was so wet the tip was glistening more on every pass. She slid it back and forth against her slit as her little bare flower opened and closed around it.. She wiggled a little and placed it right at the entrance. She leaned forward, placing both of her hands on my chest. "Are you ready?" she said in an excited voice. Slowly she let her weight fall down. She wrapped her feet back onto my legs. Slowly I felt my cock sink into her. She was very tight. She looked at me and said "Sorry, it's been a while." She wiggled and continued to force me inside of her, lightly pulling up and then pressing down. Centimeter by centimeter it released the tightness and went in further. She would ease off periodically and then press more in, working my cock up and down. Just past about the halfway point she stopped, leaned forward and said "Oh God...I've never had anything this big inside of me".

I kissed her and said "You feel amazing." I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her up and down. She was doing the same. On each stroke my cock sunk further into her pussy. A small amount of white goop started to build up on my cock. We both watched intently. The line of goop moved slowly down my shaft as it went in deeper. Her lips gripped me like I have never been held. I could already feel the cum boiling inside me. The muscle in her thighs and abs flexed with each movement. Her feet twitched on my legs. I could hear her breathing quicken. I was now almost all the way in. I could feel the little nub of her cervix.

"Oh god....you are so deep. I feel so full!" she moaned. With each pass my cock got wetter and covered with more white sex goop. She laid on my chest trying to catch her breath. I ran my right hand up and down the crack of her ass. It was so smooth. It was really wet when I reached around to the base of my cock. My fingers were soaked. They were also positioned right on top of her little anus. As I continued to rub I was rubbing her little rosebud as well. She wiggled back against my hand. "Oh God....you're going to make me cum! Don't stop... Please don't stop" she moaned as the pace of her bouncing on me quickened. "I'm almost there........"

I was ready. I'd been holding it back forever. I pressed my finger hard against her anus. I rubbed it hard, poking just the tip into it. My other hand had hold of her breast, pinching her nipple between my fingers. That was all it took. She moaned out. Her legs and feet were spasming. "I'm gonna cum. Do I pull out?" I yelled out as I started to cum.

She was almost out of breath as wave after wave of orgasm passed through her body. "No.....don't pull out!!!" she yelled out. That was it. I thrust to meet her every time she came down on me. Our skin was slapping together. She moaned on every stroke as the cum just flowed out of me like lava. She was convulsing. My cock was covered in cum as it poured out every time it slid down. There was so much. Her pace slowed and she collapsed on my chest. I had one hand softly rubbing her smooth asscheek. The other was massaging her back. She slowed until she stopped. My cock had begun to go limp. Her tight little pc muscle forced me out. I could feel warm cum flow out of her, like she was gaped open.

We laid there for a very long time. Both of us were exhausted. It was the best orgasm I have ever had.

She looked into my eyes and then kissed me. "That's the best sex I have ever had. I'm gonna be sore for weeks. I can't believe I just let cum inside of me. Other than Rick no one has ever done that."