All Comments on 'Mrs. Thompson'

by Reardensteel57

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Rushed.

Needed some dialog during the movie/s admiring the actors/porn stars bodies and activities.

Needed her telling him that her boobs weren't as big as those on the femle in the movie, but that they were very sensitive.

Needed some preliminary foreplay/preliminaries before the heavy action started.

Then needed to slow down.

And you need an editor/proofreader.

You wrote: "...still had an amazing little." Amazing little what? Body?

You wrote: "...this blonde hug titty woman..." You meant HUGE, not HUG.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Missing words, misspelled words, lacking grammar and absolutely nothing new or interesting. This story has been done thousands of times, most of them better than this one. 2/5

w8ingnoww8ingnowover 1 year ago

is there more to this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending , unless there is a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"She was a gymnast in college and still had an amazing little." Uh... you need an editor. Lost me at the very beginning. If you can't bother completing your sentences, why should I complete reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good short story that ends with the reader imagining what comes next. Different readers - different endings. There's nothing wrong with that. Be careful about following requests for more detail because if overdone it can quickly becomes boring. A refreshing part was that the woman wasn't a MILF with double or triple D tits - just a regular woman who wants sex. Experience has taught me that women with smaller tits can get very very hot. Once you get a hand full what do you do with the rest? The guy's cock was on the large side but because during my heyday I drove a straight eight the size is believable. You are writing term papers so tell your stories the way you want.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

Keep writing, rushed and I also picked up on the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There must be at least 100 cliches used on Literotica, this piece managed to use about 99 of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous