Mrs. Vernons Obedience Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have, more than once and masturbated quite a few as well and on request have masturbated for some too. Once you've managed to get over the initial shock of it all you should consider coming with me one evening, only do what you feel comfortable with and you needn't do anything at all if you'd rather not. We'll stay in the car, perhaps pull our skirts up, show your knickers, show your bra even, there will be men looking in and you'll see their appreciation, you definitely will. "

"I couldn't possibly Cathleen, I think I would be too nervous. I'd probably make a fool of myself and scream or something , it would be just too much to expect. After all Reggie is the only man I've ever been with and I don't suppose I know the first thing about how other men view these things, I'd be a complete beginner and simply end up making a fool of myself. "

"You'd do no such thing Dot. Look, that man was ever so keen to have a look at you the other evening and I guarantee other men would feel the same. Wouldn't it be simple to leave off your bra, wear a buttoned blouse and when someone asks just slowly unbutton it and allow them to see a little more. You remain in complete control, show as much or as little as you feel comfortable with and eventually when you've seen their appreciation you will actually want them to touch, I just know you will. I'll tell you what, let's go together and we'll do exactly the same thing, we'll unbutton together and treat whoever wants to watch. If we park near one of the lights there'll be enough light to see what we're doing but still dim enough not to leave you feeling exposed."

" Cathleen, I feel excited by the thought but so nervous ,what if there's not the slightest interest, surely with all those younger ladies around no one's going to bother? "

"Dot, you're not really listening again, I've been there and done this and there is a real shortage of more mature ladies. Younger men absolutely adore us, age simply isn't an issue. Now, you're not showing any doubts about whether there are any rights or wrongs to this and I think the couple of nights you've been there have turned you on to the possibilities, so do it, stop doubting your femininity , believe me it will bring out a Dorothy you hadn't known existed. Now I must go, ring me when you've thought more about it but promise me that you won't let go of the positives we've discussed."

"Oh dear, I promise. Yes, I'll do as you ask, I will think about it. Now where was I before all this blew up. Oh yes, dog obedience classes. I need to get the little beggar sorted out."


12