Mrs. Veronica Taylor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

....................................................................................................................................................................

Although highly protective of them, in reality they and the husbands were nothing more than living and breathing investment incubators, whilst providing opportunities to satisfy Paul's insatiable sexual appetite. As well as his visits to the gym and pool, he would be regularly tested. It wouldn't compliment the image that he had only one love, one sexual partner, if he were to contract or pass on a sexual disease. It was never, ever an issue.

But strangely, they only had the one issue; protecting ii13 when it was discovered that the husband had contracted Aids. Thankfully they had no active sexual relationship. But for everyone's safety, well, not necessarily the husbands, they organised for the clinic to issue an invitation, posted to the home address, inviting his wife to be tested, confirming his positive result and leaving the rest to mother nature! He departed the family home some minutes later, never to return.

What was interesting was how Brains re-calculated the investment strategy, and bringing them so much closer together; not the husband, he was now totally fucked, but for Paul and Veronica Taylor, his successful and rather sophisticated wife, fast approaching 65, it was truly a very special moment in their relationship.

They had met in London as arranged, he 'sensed' that she was upset, he had cancelled the car and the show without question or argument and holding her close, they had both kicked off their shoes, and both fully dressed, they had laid back on the bed. She had not said a word and wept silently as she described what had happened, the utter humiliation and fully understanding, should he decide to end the relationship. Paul had adjusted his approach, exactly as the script, drafted by Brains had suggested, and he had held her tighter as she asked him for a second time, "please, please say something to me Paul."

Paul knew that she was clear; they had full access to her medical records and recent test results but her emails to the private clinic made it very clear of her hurt, her concern but much more of a concern to her was the social stigma. And her admission that she had a lover, a very, very special man in her life who deserved to know. Paul had replied, making it absolutely clear to her that he was never going anywhere, whatever the challenges she faced, they would face them together and he would always be by her side.

Veronica had broken down, the sense of relief palpable, that he still only had thoughts for her wellbeing. He was truly very special and she could never give him up and told him everything. Her husband had already agreed to sign over the family home, his interest in her global clothing manufacturing operation and they would stay married. His pensions, investments and life insurance would still come to her, in return for complete discretion.

That arrangement worked for Paul, although he would need the team to review his last will and testament and monitor any instructions to alter the agreement. The night had ended perfectly, Paul undressing her, touching her, licking and kissing her neck and shoulders so intimately. He had been the man to introduce her to sex toys; he had been the one to encourage her, sensitive to her religious and public school upbringing, having never truly pleasured herself before he came into her life.

With Brains brilliant communication, she had even progressed to sending pictures in her nightwear or in the bath, submerged in bubbles. Paul, or rather Brains would tell her how incredibly sexy she was. They had progressed quickly to telephone sex, which of course, had its own challenges, particularly as Paul was rarely interested. So Brains introduced the silent telephone call, she would know he was listening, and she would describe what she was doing, what he had done on their last liaison and the audio of her orgasm and little scream of pleasure would be added to the archive. The encouraging message from Paul would appear shortly after, and on this occasion, together with a picture of his big, hard, swollen cock. It delighted her that she had made him so hard on the call and that he felt the need to share the filthy pictures with her, she just stared at it before deleting.

Paul had to admit that Brains had called this one to perfection, it was a cock, more than sex that she craved; still in her sixties and he knew that she had never seen a hard cock, or one ejaculate. Hubby only had intercourse in the dark, in the missionary position, followed by a few grunts before he rolled over and slept.

Paul knew she was mesmerised by the sight of his cock; he would grip his hardened cock and just stand in front of her, and watch her start to fidget with the erotic and sexual thrill.

She was made to watch, and endure his verbal description of his feelings and his actions, telling her that she made him this hard and that he would come all over her. Paul had really found the whole experience surprisingly exciting. He hadn't been this bone hard in a while, often needing very different stimulation, but he was so enjoying her adulation.

She would watch him, his every stroke; she always did, unable to draw her eyes away and Paul loved that she was sophisticated and always immaculately presented. But shockingly inexperienced and so desperate to understand her own sexual feeling and the pleasures she had only every, on those very rare occasions, imagined alone in bed.

Veronica couldn't quit believe how hard he gripped and the thought of doing that really excited her; it was angry, it was brutal and it was so beautiful. The head looked so red and bulbous, and she wanted to see it squirt again, realising she was actually squeezing her wet lips together with her thighs. He knew what she was doing, which had excited her even more, and his filthy words, not fully understanding what was happening to her body.

Paul had released his cock, it stood upright as he gripped her ankles and spread her legs that evening, her light, silk dress falling backwards, exposing her thighs and panties, her legs encased in sheer, cut and curled seamed stockings from her own collection.

Veronica could only watch him now unsure and unable to resist his disgusting, animal desire. It was the realisation that she couldn't stop him now even if she tried, gripping her ankles in the air, her bottom and thighs exposed as he roughly stroked his hardness. Her own breathing was now becoming uncontrollable. Veronica listened to his filthy words, and watched the redness of the head suddenly swell and his thick spunk as he called it, pumped out and landed all over her underwear. He held her like that, watching her.

She shook her head in a show of defiance as he instructed her to touch and play with herself under her panties, he told her to wipe her fingers in his spunk to lubricate her cunt lips. His language and behaviour simply appalled her, but she did everything he instructed. Her teeth now clenched, he was stroking his cock again, he told her that he will come over her face this time and it was at that exact moment she experienced the orgasm of a lifetime, her uterus twitching, her head on her chest and the realisation it was her that was making the continuous grunting noises like an animal, whilst he stood there watching her.

12