The Essential Free-Use Receptionist

Story Info
He can do anything he wants to her so long as he doesn't ask.
6.1k words
4.68
155.7k
372
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors opened and I trudged out. Of all the times for them to work on my internet access, they chose the middle of a pandemic, and now I had to risk my health by driving into the office. At least I'd be alone. "I'm not even supposed to be here today," I quoted to myself.

"I wish you weren't," came an unexpected response. I looked over to the reception desk and saw Shiho at her laptop, not even deigning to look up at me.

"Oh. Good. The Office Sunshine is still here even in these trying times. You're what passes for essential these days, huh?"

"More essential than you are. What do you even do here, again?"

"Lots of stuff. Write reports. Send reports. Babysit morons who don't understand how data works. Harass receptionists. I'm busy."

"Too busy to annoy me?" she asked, suddenly cheerful.

"Never. When something's important, you make time for it."

She sighed deeply. "Lucky me."

I smiled and waved to her as I passed through the doors to the office itself. "See you later, Sunshine!"

"Not if I see you first," she called musically after me.

I walked through the empty columns and rows of cubicles. It felt eerie being the only one there, like I was a post-apocalyptic survivor who had made a lot of poor choices about what skills would be most useful after the collapse of society. The lights came on one group at a time as I walked into the field of vision of their motion detectors. Was I really the only one here? I walked a quick lap to confirm that yes, it was just Shiho and me alone here today.

I went to my desk and waited for my computer to boot up. I wasn't sure what, if anything, I had done to earn Shiho's ire. I certainly didn't remember any disastrous first impressions. And yet her treatment of me always left me feeling as though she viewed me as the dirt beneath her shoes. Even my attempts at dessert bribery were met with withering criticisms on how I could have done better, or sarcastic compliments, such as how I had done such a great job creating a dessert for dieters, since no one would want to have seconds. Funny, I had to admit, but I really wish she'd just take the stick out of her ass one of these days. Maybe fuck herself with it until she eased up a bit...

The morning passed uneventfully. Morons needed babysitting. Morons got babysat. Requests came in. Requests went out. All things I much rather would have been doing at home in pajamas with either a game or some porn on my personal computer to liven things up a bit. I squirmed in my chair. I would definitely rather have some porn in the background. After a few weeks of working alone at home, I suspected I had Pavlovian conditioned my cock to expect some personal attention every morning. Even now it tingled in my boxers, halfway to a full erection, impossible to simply ignore.

Well, did I have to ignore it? I stood up and looked around, meerkat-style. I was still alone. I sat back and leaned back in my chair, getting out my phone and searching for something good. My thoughts found their way to Shiho. Despite her personality, I couldn't deny her physical attractiveness. That demure face that belied her feistiness that bordered, sometimes on the far side, on bitchiness. The way her pencil skirt clung to her hips and ass. Her blouse that gaped at the buttons as it struggled to contain her tits that bounced so beautifully as she stormed past me. Her dark brown, crescent eyes that so frequently narrowed in a glare in my direction. Those plump lips that looked good even in a sneer.

I searched for a video about Japanese office women and found something that looked good, stroking my cock through my pants as it began, losing myself in the fantasy, watching blushing, buxom beauties brazenly baring their bewitchingly bouncing breasts to boisterous businessmen. I quickly grew to a full erection, and the friction of my hand through fabric no longer satisfied by craving. I unzipped my pants and took out my manhood, taking a moment to admire its girth and shining, thick head before wrapping my trembling hand around it.

I couldn't suppress a grin from the transgressive delight of openly masturbating in the office. My cock positively buzzed in pleasure, aching for a release that I knew wasn't far distant as I stroked my hand up and down its long shaft, twisting my hand, pumping quickly. I was close. I closed my eyes and slowed my pace, steadily caressing my shaft, fingers brushing below my head, as I deftly guided myself to an explosive climax. Ecstasy swelled inside me, growing, growing, ready to burst into orgasm.

"Fucking Christ, are you kidding me?" Shiho asked just as I passed the point of no return. I opened my eyes and saw her standing next to me, glaring at my cock with a sneer of disdain on her face. I pulled my hand off my cock, but it was too late to stop myself from cumming while my cock flailed helplessly, too shocked to cover myself up, frozen as both of us watched its frantic spasms as my cum spurted wildly onto my pants and the floor.

I raised my eyes and met hers. She huffed. "Can't you at least use the bathroom, you pervert?" Her cheeks glowed red. "Did you bring a lunch today, Tiny?"

"Uh, n-no," I stammered. My wilting cock still lay outside of my pants, glazed with cum, quickly shrinking.

She tossed a menu at my chest. "Pick something for lunch. Company's paying."

I hurriedly browsed the menu under her withering gaze, all too aware of my exposed vulnerability. "Cuban sandwich looks good. With chips and a drink. Please."

I offered the menu back to her, but she stepped back and put out her hands to keep me at a safe distance. "You keep it, Sir Cumsalot. And clean yourself up before lunch gets here." She turned on her heels and stomped away. My heart raced in my chest. I tucked my cock back into my pants and went to the bathroom to clean up and think.

I couldn't believe I had gotten caught masturbating like that. I had been so focused on my own pleasure I hadn't even heard her approach. And to have jizzed like that right in front of her, too. She'd never think of me as anything but a pervert. What if she told everyone? I was going to have to find a new job. My teeth tingled. My face burnt with shame. I could forget about ever getting a reference from here. "Yeah, Daniel was a great employee when he wasn't compulsively masturbating at his desk like a horny monkey." I splashed my face with cold water and dried off. On the way back to my desk, I contemplated the best way to beg Shiho to keep this a secret between us and what sort of largesse I'd have to offer her.

I sat down and went to unlock my computer when I noticed a blank page on my keyboard. I turned it over. I read it. I read it again. I thought for a few minutes and walked over to the reception desk and dropped it in front of Shiho.

"Did you write this?"

"I did."

"Signed and notarized?"

She looked up at me. "I'm a notary public. Got a problem with it?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I'm really a notar-"

"I mean the letter."

"Yes," she replied. "Deadly." She looked me in the eyes and spoke aloud the words from her letter, already engraved into my brain. "I hereby consent to anything you do to me, so long as you don't ask first."

"Bullshit."

She shrugged. "I mean it. Whatever you want, go for it. Just don't ask first. Somebody has to stop you from jacking off in the office like a horny teenager and it's not going to be you, apparently."

I pressed my lips together. It didn't hurt to try. I leaned forward and flicked her ear. She glared at me, but she didn't stop me or move away either. Maybe she really meant it. How far could I take this? She'd stop me if she weren't serious, wouldn't she? I reached forward again. She typed away as my hands reached towards her chest. My unsteady fingers reached her collarbone. I held my breath.

She didn't react.

My hand lowered, descending beneath her blouse. I felt the cup of her bra, hesitated, and slid my hand beneath it, waiting for an objection that never came. Her chest swelled and blossomed into soft, plump flesh. She grunted quietly as my hand opened and cupped her breast, my grip tightening around it. Her warm, firm breast filled my hand. Her stiff nipple pressed eagerly against my palm. I gave her a rough squeeze, savoring her tit, taking possession of it.

Her mouth lay flat, but I could see the effort it was taking to keep it that way.

After years of staring at her tits, sneaking peeks when she wasn't looking, knowing that I'd never get anywhere because of her dislike for me, here I was, grabbing them like I owned them without any regard for her pleasure. Simply selfishly gratifying my own lewd desires with her body, using her like a toy.

"I hope this isn't the extent of your creativity," she said after a few minutes of groping.

"Not at all," I replied, a thought suddenly occurring to me. I undid the buttons of her blue blouse one by one and slipped it off of her. "Nice lingerie. Are you always wearing such fancy underwear at the office?" I asked, admiring the black demi cups, edged with lace, decorated with crimson roses that looked as though they had been carved from the fabric, the stark contrast calling Japanese lacquerware to mind.

"Usually. I dress for myself. It doesn't matter who else sees it." I stroked the edges of her cups with my finger, brushing against her soft flesh. I pushed her forward softly and unhooked and removed her bra. She now sat before me completely topless, her full, round breasts bare before me for the first time. Her skin was the color of peach tea, and her breasts hung in the air as though untouched by gravity, perfectly shaped and symmetrical. Her pastel pink nipples stuck out like wild berries, tempting me to taste them, and I've never been very good at resisting temptation.

I turned her chair towards me, bent down, grabbed her breast in my hand, and took her nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her areola, her stiffness quickly proving contagious. A moan escaped her lips. I smirked and released her. She glared at me. "Happy?"

"Exceedingly," I replied, picking up her bra and shirt. "I'm certain the delivery man will be, too. Bring me my sandwich when it arrives, Sunshine." I walked away as she huffed and puffed, smiling to myself. Work had certainly gotten very interesting.

Not much later, Shiho walked over to my desk, her still-bare breasts jiggling deliciously with each step. "Where's lunch, D Cups?" I asked, talking directly to her tits. She crossed her arms across her chest.

"I've got it in the break room. I was going to take pity on you and asked if you wanted some human interaction for once but if you're going to be a dick..."

"I'll be good. You can even have your top back. Afterwards."

"So immature...you're just loving this, aren't you?"

"Who wouldn't?" She rolled her eyes and walked away. I followed her to the break room.

The entire time we ate, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her breasts. I had never seen a pair so beautiful in person, and the attraction was all the greater knowing I could do anything I wanted to them, her ripe melons mine for the taking. But I let her eat in peace, at least. We even had a civil conversation. Although, quite frankly, so long as I could stare at her big, beautiful tits, I didn't much mind whether she were civil or not.

"So how did the food delivery go?" I asked, after we had finished eating.

She averted her eyes. "He appeared to be quite happy about it. I don't think he looked me in the eyes once. Apparently he's as big a pervert as you are. Maybe you two can be besties and talk about your perversions together," she suggested.

"Sure. It sounds like we have a lot in common. We can talk about our favorite kinds of tits."

"Oh? And what makes a tit your favorite?" she asked.

I counted off on my fingers, "Perkiness, shape, and size. The perfect tit needs to be firm, round, and big enough to fill a hand." I lowered my eyes to chest for a moment. "You've got all three."

She held her hands behind her head and shimmied a bit, her fantastic breasts jiggling back and forth hypnotically. "So these are perfect then?"

"Mhm..." I mumbled, entranced. She laughed.

"God, you're easy to distract. Just warn me next time you jack off at your desk so I don't have to see that again."

"Will do," I said. "I'll send you a meeting invite in Outlook." But I couldn't help but muse that she only wrote that note after she saw that the first time. Very interesting... As much as I wished I could just spend the day staring at Shiho's chest, though, I at some point needed to get work done. I had a big, urgent request from a few levels up the chain, and I knew I wouldn't be able to focus with as alluring an alternative as Shiho's ample udders. I sighed remorsefully. "Well, I have to get some work done. But if I finish early, I'll swing by reception."

"Don't care." She held out a hand. "Top."

"One second." I stood up and moved behind her, reaching my hands on either side of her neck, and took each breast fully and forcefully in my hands, her plumpness filling my palms. She sighed as I whispered to them, "Don't worry, this isn't a goodbye, only a see you later. I'll miss you, D Cups." I lingered a few moments longer before standing up and placing her shirt in her hand.

"Bra?"

"Na, I'm gonna hold onto it for a while," I informed her. I walked back to my desk, already planning what else I could do, twirling her lingerie on my finger.

I don't think I had ever been quite so motivated as I was that afternoon, trying to blow through my work so I could get back to Shiho's plump breasts, yet every time I managed to complete a new task, another two popped up in my email, hydra-like. By the time I had completed everything urgent, the day had nearly ended.

Shiho herself stood by her desk, putting away her things. "Still here?" Shiho asked with an arched eyebrow. "I thought you usually finished quickly. Oh, no offense. You're usually out the door long ago by now."

"Busy day," I explained, my eyes lingering on her unbound breasts. Her lack of a bra was obvious, her nipples poking through the fabric brazenly, while her massive breasts weighed against her shirt. I leaned in close to those dark brown, crescent eyes, her narrow straight nose, those plump, red lips, and I made a mistake. "How about a kiss goodbye?" I asked.

She smirked and pulled away as I leaned in, pushing a solitary finger against my lips. "Uh uh uh, you know the rules. 'I hereby consent to anything you do to me, so long as you don't ask first.' And you asked. So no consent. Ergo, no kisses."

I hissed through clenched teeth. Damn. I had blundered, but at least it had been a minor piece lost and not something more valuable. Still, I'd have to remember that. "Fine." I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her tightly against me and my hard cock. She gasped in what I could only assume was awe at its majesty, or perhaps that was merely wishful thinking. Her ass filled my hands as perfectly as I had always assumed it would, round and firm, toned but with a feminine plumpness. "I'll just say goodbye this way, then. Mmm, these are tight. You must work out."

"I dance. I swim. Squats don't hurt, either." She bit her lip as I massaged her firm cheeks. "Don't you want to go home? And leave me alone?"

"Not especially. You're a lot more fun than anything I've got there."

"Sounds like you need a new hobby, then. I'm certain masturbating furiously already takes up so much of your time, but perhaps you could get into building model ships or practicing discretion."

"But then when would I furiously masturbate?"

"At the office, evidently." She gently broke off the hug. "Unfortunately, I really must be going or I'll miss my train. But I'll be here tomorrow...all day...alone..." she said as she walked over the elevator and pushed the button.

"Maybe I'll stop by and keep you company."

The elevator doors opened and she got inside. Just before they closed, she answered. "I wouldn't entirely hate that."

I only barely made it home without stroking myself to orgasm through my pants at every red light. My heart still raced as I walked through the door. I could scarcely believe today had happened. I felt as though I must be delusional. But I still had Shiho's note, signed and notarized. It was real. If I closed my eyes, I could still feel her soft warmth filling my palm. I laid down in bed with some hand lotion and slowly coaxed myself to climax as I daydreamed about what I could do to her tomorrow.

I arrived at the office bright and early the next morning. Shiho was already there, her eyes looking up to the elevators as the door opened, and I'd testify under oath that I saw the barest glimmer of a smile as she recognized me.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Going for easy access today, are we?" I asked her, staring down her top with its deliciously low neckline. I suspected that if she even attempted a jumping jack, she'd pop out entirely.

"Today's laundry day. I didn't have anything better to wear. And since no one important or decent or not a pervert is going to see me today, I figured it didn't really matter."

I walked behind her and leaned down so we were almost cheek-to-cheek. I slid my hand down into her top and cupped that perfect breast, gently pinching her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She squeaked. I chuckled. "Say what you want. I know the truth. Your nipples are already hard."

"The office is freezing," she said. Her body said otherwise. I was enjoying myself too much to care either way. So long as her zaftig melons were mine to possess and caress, she could say whatever she liked. I took her wrist and guided her hand to my cock, already eagerly straining against my pants, and moved her hand up and down its full length.

"Eww, you're hard!" she said in disgust as her fingers wrapped around it and squeezed.

"I am. Help me out with it," I told her.

"Just because you can do anything to me doesn't mean I'll do anything to you. Down, boy." She finally pulled her hand back. "But feel free to help yourself out. I know you're a pro at that."

"I suppose I'll have to." I pulled down at her plunging neckline and bra until they bared her creamy, round breasts, pushed up by their pressure. "Much better." I reached down and unzipped my pants slowly, savoring the way her eyes were glued to my lowering zipper. They stayed locked on as I reached into my pants, into my boxers, wrapped my hand around my hard, hot cock, and pulled it out of my open fly.

My heart raced. I had never done anything so bold, so public, as this. I had just whipped my cock out for my coworker, my hard-on right in front of her staring face, bobbing ever so slightly as it pulsated with each heartbeat. I looked from its thick, veined shaft back to Shiho. She crossed her legs and squirmed in her chair a bit. "This is a place of business. Put your dick away, you perverted degenerate."

"You're one to talk, D Cups."

"I was forced into this by a brutish, lewd beast who chose to take advantage of me, thank you very much. What's your excuse?"

I gripped my shaft and began to slowly pull on it a bit. "Just listening to your advice. Taking care of this myself. You don't mind, do you?"

"I very much mind. But if you're going to insist, I guess there isn't much I can do to stop you." She turned back to her computer, but she couldn't stop her eyes from darting back to my cock. As for me, I kept my eyes fixated on her perfect breasts as I stroked just inches away from them. I had always fantasized about such a nonchalant masturbation session, openly using a woman as my spank bank right in front of her. I could scarcely believe it was actually happening. I quickened my pace a bit, sliding my hand up and down my shaft. Shiho breathed heavily, her bosom heaving. Did she already suspect my intentions? I hoped so. I wanted to know that even now, she'd freely let me do what I wanted to her. Or onto her...

12