Mrs. Wentworth is a Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed everywhere and it was wonderful. She was smiling a lot too. Two times she leaned down and flicked her tongue across the tip. "I'm glad my patient is enjoying his sponge bath and massage and feeling the silk massaging him. I can see your penis flicking up and down and leaking more and more over my silk rubbing cloth. Let me just do something so I can, slurp."

Her head went down and her mouth went over the tip making slurping noises while she rubbed me with her silk panties. I must have been feeling better because I was very hard and couldn't stop. "Oh, nurse, I can't hold back, oh, oh, yes."

She teased with the silk while I unloaded into her mouth. She stopped as I finished and looked up at me with just her eyes whole her mouth was holding tight onto the end. It was really sexy. Then she pulled off and closed her mouth then opened it again and I could see all my cum or a lot of it in her mouth and on her tongue and starting to drip. Then, using her tongue, she pushed it out and it drooled over her chin and dripped off and down onto me. She used the panties to catch it all, pulling them and even wiping her chin with them.

"Nurse Lana thinks her patient is much better now but you still need a little rest tonight and we can have breakfast in the morning back to normal. Let's both get a good night's sleep now." Her panties were still in her hand and probably pretty soaked with my cum. I was surprised when she moved carefully to slip them on her legs and pull them up into place. She slowly patted them into place and took a long time doing it. I knew they were wet and sticky. Then she pulled the covers over me, put her dress over her arm and walked out of the room.

I was happy to get hard and finish again but I was also really tired from it. I went right to sleep and didn't wake up until she called me. She didn't come in but I noticed a robe and some pajamas on a chair. I put them all on and went downstairs for the first time in a few days. She was dressed in a robe too and not wearing anything like a nurse.

I said, "Good morning, it's great to be downstairs again. I feel so much healthier thanks to the great care from my great nurse."

She sat at the table with some eggs and coffee for both of us. "Stephen, you are so sweet to say thank you. I'm very glad it helped. I was happy to be your nurse for a few days but I'm glad it's over and you're better. I don't want to see you sick in bed anymore. Let's try to stay healthy for now." Then we had a nice breakfast together.

12