Mrs Wild: 03. Mrs Davis Part 2

Story Info
Mrs Davis wakes up and becomes Mrs Wild's first patient.
3.3k words
3.91
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne slowly opened her eyes and was feeling a little drowsy.

Glancing across to her left, she saw Andrew lay next to her half asleep; she didn't know how long she had been asleep for and slowly turned to her side, got up and walked out from the cupboard and into the laboratory.

Suddenly, she felt the cool temperature on her naked skin.

Still feeling half awake, she could make out a giggling childish sound in the background, coming from outside the laboratory and then, the sound of the laboratory door opening.

***

Gary was in his mid-sixties and had been the school caretaker for the best part of twenty years. He was quite a well-built man and carried his weight well; it helping he was over 6-feet tall.

Heading to the Biology laboratory, he was tired and looking forward to finishing the locking up. He had noticed that both: Andrew, Mr Grey, and Anne, Mrs Davis, still had their cars outside.

He didn't want to be held up locking up, but at least he got to see Anne; he had a crush on her.

He had seen her today, wearing her short red skirt. She was the mature type, still twenty or so years younger than him, but he found her sexy. One of the sexiest teachers the school has had in his time.

At least, he thought, that he would get the chance to see her again, then he was off home, but he must try not to stare at those fun bags of hers.

As he opened the door and walked in, he was greeted by a shallow screaming sound and a naked Anne.

***

Gary didn't know what to say.

Anne was stood no more than ten metres away from him and was naked.

He felt his cock harden under his trousers and his mouth moisten.

Her boobs were as full, as he thought they would be, he had a slight second view of them in all their glory, before, Anne, tried to quickly cup them with her hands.

"Gary," Anne screeched, as she cupped her boobs and then turned and ran back into the cupboard.

Gary didn't get to see her pussy, but he saw her curvy bum wobble as she ran into the cupboard.

Instantly he knew that Andrew, that lucky man, must have been in there with her. The rumours were true.

Up until that point Gary never believed them. He never thought Andrew, not the best-looking man, nor did he have a good body, would have been able to bed her, even if he was the deputy head.

He heard some giggling and then the sound of running; as quick, as he could, with Anne's body no longer in view, he went back outside and shouted down the corridor, as he could make out two students running away. There was no chance he could catch them.

***

"Anne," Gary called out on his return.

"Oh, Gary... sorry... please wait," Anne called back from the cupboard.

Gary didn't know how to respond, so remained silent, as he heard the hurried, scrambling sound coming from the cupboard, and he could make out Andrew's voice. He grinned to himself.

Anne couldn't understand what had happened. Andrew seemed groggy too, as they both tried to get dressed. She knew there was no way out, unless Gary didn't say anything, and he wasn't a gossip; he was a respected member of staff. She still felt there was a way out of this still. She knew he was keen on her, maybe a bit of flirting would help him forget this event.

Frantically getting changed, she couldn't find her French knickers anywhere, and gesturing this to Andrew, he just shrugged his shoulders and made facial expressions, that they had to hurry up.

Gary looked at Anne as they then re-emerged, looking quite drowsy; probably from their sex session he thought.

Gary's eyes darted up from her short red skirt and rested on her bosoms.

Anne felt the glare of his eyes on her bust.

With Andrew still in the cupboard, Anne thrust her bust forward and watched how Gary couldn't take his eyes of her chest.

"Maybe, Gary... you could come back in five minutes and we will be gone.... And... you know... you saw nothing," Anne flirted with him.

Gary didn't seem to be listening and was still staring at her bust, as Anne flexed her chest muscles to make her bosoms move under her tight top.

"Oh yes, well... err...I've got the fire exits to check... I will...be back in five minutes," Gary stuttered.

Gary wasn't one for any politics; he wouldn't mention this, but he would remember the sight of Anne naked and was turned on by her obvious flirting.

***

As Anne was driving back home, nothing made sense. She spoke briefly to Andrew, who didn't understand what had happened, they must have fell asleep for a while, but that had never happened before, and for them both to almost pass out, made no sense.

Anne still felt a little drowsy driving back.

Andrew thought that Gary wouldn't say anything to anyone, plus people may not necessarily believe him and he may then come across, as a bit of a pervert. Anne thought this made sense and would be the likely outcome, but still, she couldn't believe she had been so careless.

Suddenly, Anne remembered she couldn't find her knickers either.

She could feel the semen still in her now but felt quite sore. She didn't remember the sex being rough at all, just a little frantic and passionate, but that was due to the excitement of getting caught. It felt like she had sex with a man much bigger, as well as the sex being much rougher, than it was.

Putting it all down to the upheaval of the incident, she thought no more of it.

When Keith came up to bed later that evening, she felt too sore and tired for any sex, and said she felt too drained from her long day, such was her drowsiness, she went out like a light.

The next day.

Anne and Howard didn't talk in the morning, with busy schedules, they were hoping to catch up towards the end of the day. It was much too risky to email or phone each other.

When Gary saw Anne later in the morning, he smiled at her and Anne smiled back, like nothing had happened the previous night. That wasn't quite true for Gary, he felt his cock stiffen that bit more in her presence, knowing what a body she had underneath those clothes.

It was only towards the lunchtime that Anne felt an extra glance and chuckle aimed towards her but felt that maybe she was being paranoid.

When the day finished, Anne and Howard spoke briefly, but with Gary locking up, they didn't want to get spotted together for too long. They felt happy they had got away with it, trusting Gary maintained silent, which, was highly likely, but they still didn't understand what happened.

Driving home, Anne did start to think that maybe Howard had something to do with it; he seemed keener on this being an actual relationship and was jealous of the attention she got from other male teachers. She would have been a good catch for him too.

Anyway, Anne felt happier and was in the mood to make it up to Keith, her husband.

***

Anne went to bed a little earlier that night to get herself ready to give Keith a treat.

She had a shower and shaved her pussy, whilst rubbing it slightly as it was a little tender, feeling turned on by the fact that she almost got caught fucking at school and how proud she was of her promotion.

Towelling herself down, she admired herself in the mirror. She was in good shape for a woman in her forties, who had two teenage boys. One, who use to get second glances, but seemed to have aged better than most and was enjoying a good sex life.

Still slim, with a little pouch around her midriff, probably a little middle-aged spread, but she could still get into her short red skirt.

Playfully, she cupped underneath her breasts and held them out and upright, then moved her hands away, letting them drop down and bounce up a bit. They still looked good, even more so in the plunge frilly purple bra she then placed them in.

A 34DD, meant that she had a nice ample chest, that kept Keith as entertained, as it seemed to have kept Gary and a few others at work.

As she stepped into her matching purple thong, she heard Keith coming up the stairs.

"I'm in bed Keith," Anne called out.

"Coming up now," Keith replied.

Keith wasn't expecting much as he opened the door, he was still a little disappointed after last night. She had teased him in the morning, and he looked forward all day to shagging her.

He had his suspicions around her and other men. She was attractive and looked good for her age. Surrounded by all those men must have been tempting and there was no doubt she would have been attractive to them. She had been coming home late too.

"Fucking hell Anne," Keith said, as he opened the door, to see his wife lay on her side, on their bed. Showing off her nice slim curvy body, in some sexy purple lingerie.

"Shhhh... remember the boys are only down the corridor," Anne teased.

As Anne moved herself slowly off the bed, Keith stripped off as fast as he could, but found it difficult as Anne moved towards him. He couldn't take his eyes of her boobs, which seemed to have gone up a couple of cup sizes in this bra.

They were out and very much about. With waves of fat forming with each of Anne's steps.

With her finger to her mouth, Anne helped to pull the rest of Keith's pants down.

He was now naked, as he moved his head back and starred at the ceiling, as Anne knelt and started to suck his cock.

Slowly licking around his head, then gently peeling his foreskin back with her mouth and nibbling slightly, as she edges off his cock, before sucking it again.

Keith panted and was finding it hard not to shout out.

He grabbed the top of her wavy brown hair and looked down at her boobs, as she sucked away.

Suddenly, a part of him felt annoyed and angry. Was this because she was with someone last night, home late, tired?

Then he shook his head, annoyed with such thoughts. He should be proud of her; she had another promotion and was on top of the world.

Anne could taste some pre cum, so slowed down and moved her mouth off his cock. Following having Howard in her pussy yesterday, she wanted to feel Keith's, even if she was sore.

As she stood next to him, she stepped two feet backwards and fell backwards onto the clean sheets of their bed, with Keith falling on top of her; he instantly pulled down her pants and no sooner had Anne opened her legs, had Keith put his cock in her pussy.

He had a decent sized cock and was good in bed. After almost twenty years of marriage, Anne sometimes felt a little bored. She doubted Keith would have had an affair, and although she felt guilty at times; at least with Howard, she had gained promotions and the extra money paid for a better lifestyle for them all.

Keith couldn't get thoughts of Anne with another man out of his head, it seemed to make him fuck her a little harder. Her pussy felt so responsive too.

With her legs spread he fucked her hard and looked at her, as he fucked her.

Anne was feeling a little sore still, she didn't know what had got into Keith, he wasn't normally like this. He was being more forceful tonight, but she liked it.

She thought of a way to slow him down a little.

Struggling amidst the fucking, missionary style from Keith, she manged to unhook her bra form behind her and dropped it to her side.

She watched, as Keith paused, as he starred down at her boobs. He had always loved her boobs; they had got bigger after each pregnancy too and seemed to have settled at a DD now.

Keith watched her boobs jiggle with every fuck, and he couldn't stop fucking her. He didn't want to change position, he just wanted to fuck her from being on top. He never realised before how much he worried about her fucking another man.

Seeing her smile at him, as she pushed her boobs together. She knew the effect that had on him, his cock seemed to get harder, throbbed even more inside her.

He worried.

Was she like this with other men?

He fucked her hard and harder.

"Fucking bitch," Keith half shouted, as he felt himself orgasm inside her.

"That was different Keith... you were really.... hard then," Anne said, slightly out of breath from the sex.

Keith felt a little guilty now. He was selfish then and wasn't having the nicest of thoughts throughout.

When he came out of her, he cuddled her and they got back inside the duvet, and for the last night together, lay in each other's arms, naked.

***

As Anne drove in the next day, she was feeling good. The sex with Keith was better last night, he felt different, but so did she.

Her pussy was still sore, this time she blamed Keith, as he was rough last night.

As she parked in the car park, again she felt extra glances at her from the students. It wasn't like she was late; she was on time.

Throughout the day, more glances went her way, and she hadn't seen Howard yet either. She wanted to ask him something. The atmosphere didn't feel right, the same was to be said for her lessons in the morning. She had seen Gary, they didn't speak, but that part seemed normal, when surely, that would be the difficult part maybe.

As she finished for lunch, she was summoned to see the Head.

Anne didn't see Howard on the way, but she was excited. It would be more praise about her promotion she thought.

As she opened the door, she stepped in smiling and happy.

But after one step in, and seeing HR there, looking official, Anne knew something wasn't right. It wasn't like she was getting a new contract, HR wasn't needed; but it was the Heads face, as he looked at her, has was not happy at all.

"There has been a serious incident Anne, you must listen and then you must go," that was the opening from the Head and the rest got much worse.

***

With just two brown boxes with certificates and books, and a few family pictures; Anne walked out of the school for the last time and got into her car.

Lunch break wasn't even over yet, but her career at that school was.

Pulling over shortly after she went through the school gates, she cried to herself.

It was the way they both looked at her, complete disgust.

She had brought the school into distribute. Her name and Howard's for that matter were mud inside of school and outside of school.

The giggles she heard the other night, were of students, but students who had pictures and a video of her fucking Howard. They had gone round the school; parents had seen them too.

It was too much for the Head to take. She was immediately fired, as was Howard.

She wasn't sure how to even contact Howard either. How was he going to explain this to his wife?

She couldn't tell Keith, she would have to say she was signed off with stress, he had said she was working too hard. She could use her savings and then look for a school completely outside the area. The commute may be longer and the position a demotion, but she needed to get back to work.

She cried all the way back and then before she drove into her driveway, she tried to compose herself.

***

When she went in the house was empty.

There was a letter on the dining table, it was from Keith.

Anne sat down to read it.

He wanted her gone by the time he got home. He had taken the boys out and was going to explain to them that Mum was going to be working away from home for a little while. He needed time to think everything through.

Somehow these pictures and videos had found their way to him too.

Anne noticed that they were different to the ones, that the Head showed her. Some pictures of them both lay resting on the carpet were from a different angle and seemed closer too, like the pictures were taken from literally above, where they were laying.

None of it make sense.

Anne started to think she had been set up.

Crying uncontrollably, Anne packed as many clothes as she could and checked into a hotel.

She lay in bed and didn't really move out of there for a few days before she decided that she was going to contact Howard first. See what was said to him, and then think of a way to reconcile everything with Keith.

Her thoughts of Howard maybe wanting them to have been found seemed to disappear. Surely, he didn't want a relationship that badly, to have lost his job too.

Her pussy still felt sore. What had Howard done to her?

Or was it Keith?

Anne didn't know, in fact, she didn't seem to understand much anymore.

She was a broken woman now and broken in more than one sense of the word, as she would later find out.

It wasn't just her marriage and career, that was broken; it was another part of her, that she enjoyed.

***

On that same night, twenty miles away, Mrs Wild had just got off the phone to Michelle, her trusted friend and PI.

Michelle had confirmed that for a third night Anne had checked into the same hotel.

Mrs Wild smiled to herself. She was pleased with her work.

Opening a box, she put some documents away into it, before looking at the black French knickers she had. They looked quite sexy; she knew that Anne looked sexy in them.

Briefly, she thought about trying to squeeze into them. See if they had the same effect on her sixty-plus wrinkled body.

Laughing to herself, she put the pants in the box too, and closed and sealed it. She thought how sore Anne must be feeling in that hotel room; she could be that way for some time too.

As one box was carefully put away in her own laboratory in her annex. She started to lock up.

Up she came from her secret basement and into her main laboratory.

Methodically turning off all the lights and locking everywhere up.

As she closed the entrance door, she clutched a letter tightly in her hand. That letter would be sent in the post and in a few days, Denise would be paying a visit. A sixty-four-year-old, who, from the records, was Howard's first known affair over a decade ago.

Her laboratory and secret chambers were up and running, as were her investments in other useful companies; the more chilling consequences for those women was set to start to happen.

Mrs Wild smiled to herself and walked into the night and across the estate's gardens to the main house, it had been an eventual night and more horrifying ones were to come.