Mrs Wild: 06. Jo: The Photoshoot

Story Info
The ex Model enjoys her photoshoot.
2.9k words
4.29
4.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Wild: 06. Jo: The Photoshoot

"You're here early again, Jo... in fact fifteen minutes."

"Well, I need to get the most out of this two-hour slot, Jean-Pierre."

"Lucky for you, I finished with my other client early, so you can come right through."

The receptionist was a part-time student in her mid-twenties. She smiled to herself. Most of the women, who came to the studio were flirty with Jean-Pierre. Despite her make-up and Botox, she could tell this client, Jo, was well in her forties. She doubted Jean-Pierre would be giving her any extra benefits.

Taking her small rucksack with her, Jo got up and walked through to the studio and smiled at Jean-Pierre, who smiled back.

He then nodded at the receptionist and followed Jo, looking at her tight small bum in her black skinny leggings, making sure he locked the door behind him.

"I see you have an outfit to get into there, Jo."

"Oh yes a new one. I'm sure you will approve."

"Will I now... It's as if you only model to get my approval."

"Well, this definitely will... there isn't much coverage, shall we say."

"Are you flirting with me, Jo?"

"Oh no, just warning you, that when I come out, I want the shoot done quickly, then I went you inside me."

"That will be arranged... now hurry up and get changed round that corner. I will have the props out quickly."

Jo had been fucking Jean-Pierre for a couple of months. The fortnightly photoshoots, slowly heating up from the original face shots to lingerie.

Jean-Pierre couldn't take his hands off her.

He was early thirties, but there was something about Jo he really liked. She was his type, taller with blue eyes, blonde hair, and a slim physique.

Her confidence too, the way she moved and posed for the camera. No doubt about it, she fancied herself and liked men's attention.

He set the props up, with the agreed theme of the fireplace and a rug. As arty as it was, it was an erotic photoshoot.

He often wondered what Jo's husband thought of the photos, as no doubt the photographer had gotten to see a lot of his wife's body. That said, he thought that maybe Jo just didn't tell him about these photoshoots.

***

Behind some curtains, in a small area, Jo got undressed and put on Howard's lingerie.

She hadn't been able to try it on beforehand, as it was only passed across to her in the office today. Apparently, it took a little longer to get there.

Whilst nobody was in the office, Jo opened the parcel and loved the lingerie.

She knew it would fit her and couldn't wait for Jean-Pierre to see it.

Howard sent a flirty email about it, to which she responded. He must have known that Jean-Pierre and she were fucking. Some of the lingerie, in recent weeks was so risqué, it didn't leave much to the imagination.

She knew he would get off on the photos, as he always got a set. Then he had got to sample the lingerie too. In fact, he got to keep it. She imagined he loved knowing she had it on for him; all part of what turned him on.

Jo got to see Jean-Pierre, and some of the photos - the less erotic ones - were good and could help her with her modelling.

But in this lingerie, she was just interested in the sex, and there was no way her husband knew about these photoshoots.

It was a black lace bodysuit, but the lace was minimum. Completely backless, it had a deep plunging neckline to draw attention to her décolletage.

Jo had small boobs, A Cups, so her nipples would be covered in this.

For her slim frame, it was the perfect sexy lingerie to show her body off. Howard knew that body of hers too well.

But it was the pearl thong, she couldn't wait to feel against her clitoris.

As she slipped on the lingerie, she felt the pearls rubbing against her clitoris, and was instantly turned on. Turning around, the pearl thong rode right up her bum.

That dirty pervert Howard must have taken a couple of those pearls out to make them get right up my arse. He always went on about how tight my arse is.

Jo adjusted the front to make sure her nipples were covered, although they were visible through the lace, and they were already erect.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she felt extremely sexy and could feel herself getting wet just thinking about the sex with Jean-Pierre and from the pearls stimulating her clitoris.

***

Jean-Pierre didn't say anything when Jo walked out.

His mouth opened and his cock started to rise.

Jo just walked slowly in her six-inch heels and leant against the table.

He thought she looked stunning, the sexy, barely-there, lace bodysuit fit her so and showed off that slim body of hers.

"Come on, Jean-Pierre."

"I...I... "

"Just get set up and shoot away..."

Jean-Pierre did exactly that. He wanted to maximise the time he got to spend one to one with Jo's body.

Jo moved from the table to the fireplace, posing away, no need for any help at all.

Jean-Pierre just stayed behind the camera and shot the photos. "I need you to lay on the rug now."

Jo teased him, laying on her side, long legs first flat to the ground and then one arched upwards, and as she arched her leg upwards, she felt the pearls rubbing even more against her anus and her clitoris. She was so wet already.

"Now last one, on the rug."

Jo teased again, but this time she lay flat on the ground with the palms of her hands facing the rug, lifting her body up slightly.

Jean-Pierre saw her tight arse for the first time.

The back of the bodysuit completely naked, apart from a small about of material around her tender hips and pearls, which were visible at the top, but seemed to get eaten up by her tight arse, as they curved around the back to join the front of the bodysuit.

After one picture, he couldn't take any more.

Dropping the camera, he went straight to Jo on the rug and started to kiss and lick her arse.

"You naughty young man... I take it the photoshoot is over then?" Jo said, but not expecting an answer from him.

He was quite tall, maybe six feet, had pretty, youthful brown eyes and a slim body.

Jo protruded her arse more, to let him give it even more attention.

He then stepped back and took his clothes off, whilst Jo lay on the rug.

Her eyes focused on his smooth seven-inch cock, fully erect. It was a circumcised one, and she loved it.

Getting up to her knees, using her hands, she guided it into her mouth and started to suck his cock, as he moaned loudly.

Slowly, licking her long tongue around his shaft, he lowered his hands to touch the top of her bare bum.

As she finally moved her mouth from his cock, she licked around the bell end, and then the top of his cock and tasted a little of his pre-cum.

She just wanted that cock inside her.

But, having been teased Jean-Pierre, had other ideas, and started to finger Jo lying on the rug.

It felt fitting, that they were on a fake tiger fur rug, as they behaved wildly with each other.

He pressed the pearls down hard on her clitoris and anus too, rolling them around and driving Jo mad with stimulation.

"Oh, Jean-Pierre... please...please...stop.... please fuck me," Jo shouted out, but he continued to tease her, wanting her to feel, as he did for the fifteen minutes of shooting, what he had to, whilst wanting to be inside her.

Not wanting to get the lingerie ripped, she pushed Jean-Pierre back, but he had other ideas, as he tried to move the pearls on the string back to the side to slip his cock into her pussy.

But it felt like the string would snap, so he moved his cock back.

"You're eager," Jo said, as she quickly got to her feet and then took the lingerie down from the shoulder's straps, let it drop to the floor and flicked it away with her foot, feeling the pearls now rub against her feet.

She thought that, if Howard wanted that lingerie back, before she wore it for him, those pearls were drenched in her juices. He would love that.

With Jean-Pierre, now lying on the rug, Jo squatted directly down and used her hands to put his cock into her pussy, before bouncing on it from a squat position, letting his hard cock deeply penetrate her.

Jo was such a dirty cougar.

Jean-Pierre was in a relationship with a woman called Becky, who was only in her early twenties. Tall, like Jo, and slim, with long slender legs, but she was nothing in bed compared to Jo.

As Jo squatted back and forth quickly on his cock, Jean-Pierre looked around her at a distant mirror, to get a glimpse of her pert arse pumping away on his cock.

"Oh, Jean-Pierre... that cock of yours."

Jo was a squirter too and Jean-Pierre soon felt her juices as she orgasmed, as she rode his cock hard and fast.

Getting off his cock, Jean-Pierre pushed Jo onto her side, so that they were facing the same direction.

Jo brought her knees up slightly while Jean-Pierre slid up behind her pelvis and entered her from behind.

They both moaned loudly, as his cock entered her.

This time it was Jean-Pierre, who was thrusting forward and riding Jo hard, and then even harder, as he placed his hands on Jo's shoulders to increase the intensity and deepness of his thrust.

"Fucking hell Jo...I'm going to come again."

Jo moaned loudly, as she climaxed again, whilst Jean-Pierre continued to pump her tight pert arse.

Maybe it was Jean-Pierre being twenty years younger than her husband, but he fucked her so much harder. Jo's husband was big and muscley, but he couldn't fuck for as long and make her climax like this.

Howard was good and stayed hard for ages, but Jean-Pierre, just continued to pound away.

Rolling her over to the front now and momentarily coming out of her pussy, Jean-Pierre then adjusted Jo to be directly beneath him and Jo hooked up her legs on his shoulders.

Glancing down, he saw her shaven pussy open, her pink bits seemed to be calling out for his semen.

He rammed his cock in, as hard as he could, and it slid in, as her pussy was so wet.

He drove his cock back and forth inside Jo, thinking about how sexy she looked in that lingerie, those pearls rubbing against her clit and disappearing up her tight arse.

His face now close to Jo, he could see the ageing process, the wrinkles on Jo's forehead and around her eyes. It showed a little more. The photos were photoshopped and Jo used Botox, or so she said, and was due another treatment.

In the light she looked her age, but that turned him on more.

He found her a dirty cougar.

He fucked her hard, and Jo moaned.

"You dirty fucking cougar, Jo," he called out loudly, becoming more conscious that they were being loud, and that the receptionist could hear them.

He just couldn't stop and moaned more loudly, as he orgasmed and spilled his youthful semen into her ageing pussy.

Jo felt her pussy fill with his semen and dropped her butt.

The sex was wild and aggressive, but she loved it.

The feeling of her pussy overflowing with a man so much younger than her turned her on so much.

"Me and this rug prop of yours are going to have to clean themselves up soon," Jo said, whilst they lay on the rug panting before they started to giggle.

Jean-Pierre reached over and turned to his side, hugging Jo, and then playing with her boobs.

"I've not had a client like you before, Jo."

"I'm glad you haven't... am I too demanding of you?"

"Ha, not, I like the challenge, but wearing lingerie like that... you can't expect me to do photos too."

"Why's that?"

"You know why, Jo... you look too sexy in that."

"Glad you approved... don't worry about the photos, lingerie like that, was worn to be fucked and I think you passed that part okay."

They giggled.

"Same time next fortnight, Jo?"

"Of course. Last appointment of the day though, just in case we overrun again."

Jo couldn't wait and neither could Jean-Pierre. The sex was great.

***

After Jean-Pierre tidied and cleaned up the props and Jo cleaned herself up, they kissed, whilst Jean-Pierre squeezed Jo's arse through her leggings.

Showing off her slender legs, Jo, standing on one foot, wrapped her leg around Jean-Pierre and thrust her pussy against his cock. She could feel him getting another hardon through his jeans.

Jo smiled at him, knowing she could have him again, if they had the time.

When Jo left, she was slightly glowing from the sex.

The receptionist gave her a bit of a disapproving look for the appointment overrunning and making her stay a little later.

She thought about a fortnight's time and then about Howard and her husband too. She was so turned on; she wanted more sex. Maybe, she would make her husband a lucky man tonight.

***

It was late when Jo got home.

Her husband was already in bed.

Jo went into the bathroom and got changed, having already dropped off the lingerie in her car outside, so nobody could find it.

She took her clothes off and took a quick shower.

Her pussy and arse felt sore, probably from the sex and those pearls, she thought, and giggled to herself.

She still felt horny in the shower, but resisted masturbating again, as she knew her husband would be moaning when she got into bed, so she planned on keeping him quiet.

Putting on only her bathrobe, she left the bathroom and went into their bedroom.

"Late again," Marco, her husband, moaned.

Jo dropped the bathrobe and Marco was suddenly quiet, as he gazed at her naked body.

Smiling to herself, knowing she had shut him up, with her freshly showered body, she got into bed and climbed on top of Marco and started stroking him.

It wasn't long before she could feel his cock hardon and then she got on top of him and started to fuck him.

He was an attractive man, dark, tall, well built, but it was Jean-Pierre she was thinking off, as she rode her second cock of the evening. This sex wouldn't be as long, but she would enjoy it.

Soon she was bouncing on Marco's cock and he shot his load up her pussy, whilst moaning.

This time his semen couldn't fill her pussy up like a couple of hours ago, but Jo smiled to herself.

Even in her late forties, men found her so attractive.

***

Several miles away Mrs Wild was looking at the clock.

Jo would have finished that photoshoot and fucking Jean-Pierre now and that would probably be for the last time.

Looking at Jo's picture, one of a face portrait, taken by Jean-Pierre a few weeks ago, which was pinned up on the wall, Mrs Wild laughed to herself.

"Poor, poor Jo. You honestly think you have a modelling career now and think that young man is going to fuck you again. You old dirty slut."

The Professor looked closer at the photo.

"I know you're forty-eight years old Jo; this photo has been heavily photoshopped. You are ageing quickly, thanks to all those parties and drugs you did back in the day hey. Your eyes and forehead are heavily wrinkled."

Thinking about that lingerie set, that her husband, Howard had bought Jo, brought a giggle to her.

"I bet Jean-Pierre liked that skimpy outfit, as much as you and Howard for that matter. I do hope those pearls rubbed against your clitoris. I hope you didn't mind me taking a couple out, so those pearls were right up that tight arse of yours, hopefully right against that tight anus of yours.... it's just that, well..."

"I wanted you to really enjoy that last time with Jean-Pierre. You see Jo, it really will be your last time."

The Professor pressed send on her email and the photos, that she had of Jo's various photoshoots, were sent straight to Jo's husband's account, with the comment, "I'm sure the photographer saw a lot more of Jo, than you would have approved of."

The Professor stared into Jo's eyes in her photo.

Then laughed to herself, as she forwarded the email to Jean-Pierre's girlfriend's email account, which she had found.

Next on the Professor's list was a woman, who had a couple of very big features. It was a few years ago since her fling with Howard. Oh, how Howard enjoyed playing with her big breasts, like it seems the man she is having an affair now with does. He also happens to be her best friend's husband. It seems, in his case, he likes women with big hanging breasts.

Unfortunately for her, Michelle was exceptionally good at her job, as was the Professor. A nice formula was brewing and ready to be used.

The Professor was going to have some fun with that woman's big jugs.