All Comments on 'Mrs. Williams Gets Pregnant'

by emotions_secretes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Well written, but......

not convincing. The 'instructions' given to maximize the likelihood for insemination are mostly wrong. Also, the husband must be involved, not sitting in a chair across the room. Still, decent enough.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sucked

That cuck and mamma whore story hit an all new level of suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife Breeding!

My wife and I enjoyed your story. Her favorite topic is “married women being impregnated by men who are not their husband.” It is especially exciting when it is done by a large cocked stallion, like in your story. My wife said she would love to be knocked up by Mark, from your story!

My wife is a petite, beautiful Latina who stands only 4' 11" and weighs only 95 lbs. After several years of marriage, she wanted to be bred by an Alpha male. So, she had me get a vasectomy. As she is gorgeous and sexy, it was not hard for her to attract men.

She found one that fit her criteria and went out on a date with him. Of course, she was wearing her wedding ring and diamond. She found out he was 10" and very thick. She even got several photos of her dainty hand, with the wedding rings on, wrapped around his cock – it was so big she could not get her fingers all the way around it. When she came home from her date, my little 3-inch, pencil-thin dick, easily slid into her wet pussy.

She said she wanted him to impregnate her but needed to get ready for that size of a cock. She hardly had any pussy lips, and her slit was tiny. I started buying ever increasingly large/thick dildos and working her over with them. The night she was going to go out on a date and breed, I slipped a thick 7-inch dildo into her pussy. I put a pair of leather panties on her, that held it in place.

After they had gone to a nice restaurant to eat, they went back to his place. She sent me a text with his address and said they both wanted me to come over. When I got there, they were both hot and bothered and ready to fuck. So, I removed the leather panties and pulled out the dildo.

Then, she said, “I need your complete buy-in on this breeding session. So, down on your knees and suck him. Lubricate his cock with your saliva and then, with your hand, stick it in my pussy.” OMG! It was awesome as she took that huge snake, little by little, into her tiny womanhood. It took him about 10 minutes to work it all the way in. Then, he began to fuck and she had orgasms about every two minutes.

When he came, I stuffed some thick pillows under her hips. We asked him to stay in place, inside her pussy, as long as he could. They both fell asleep and I watched their breathing become synchronous. In about an hour, he was hard again, and they began fucking.

This time she was crying with happiness and begging him to breed her. They repeated the sleep-fuck-sleep-fuck routine several more times. She was becoming increasingly vocal about being addicted to his big cock.

Finally, he pulled out and my wife told me, “Strip, get on your knees, and jerk that little wiener.” So, I did. Then, she had him stand over me and told him, “Go ahead, slap my hubby’s face with your monster cock and smear OUR cum all over his face!”

I closed my eyes and felt the first “slap, slap” as it splattered cum on my eyes and forehead. The next “slap” was on my cheeks, and my wife shouted her approval. With her hips elevated obscenely up on the pillows, she began to masturbate. I looked up into his eyes, and gulped, taking as much of his cock into my mouth as I could.

He face-fucked me, shot a small load in my mouth, and I swallowed. My wife said, “Come over her hubby and let’s sleep together. Now, we both have his sperm in our bellies. He lay down on the other side of my wife and we all slept soundly.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

And again we create another cuckold in the way it ended. She as much as admitted she likes the studs bigger cock and wants to become a cheating bitch by fucking him again. Another marriage in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just disgusting.

How the hell does your wife fucking another man and getting pregnant by him get you aroused. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I could not get my wife pregnant because of a low sperm count. We found a single young stranger online. After about 3-months of vetting and our required std tests. We invited him to a motel room for a 3-night weekend. He got her pregnant and we now have a very healthy 14-month-old daughter. We plan on using him again in the very near future. But I got to tell you I became somewhat jealous because he got her off several times during our encounter. But I guess that goes with the territory of giving your wife to another man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife was impregnated by another man due to my low sperms count, I was hiding in the spare bedroom and then watched from the gap in the main bedroom door, after he left I ripped my wifes silk knickers off and fucked her senseless, she was pleading me to stop but was not stopping until I shot my cum inside her as well.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Wow, I thought some of the other cuckold stories of late were bad, but this just moved to the top of the list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous