Mrs. Wilson Ch. 04

Story Info
Mrs. Wilson seduces Mary's daughter.
4.6k words
4.69
13.9k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MRS. WILSON CH. 04

LESBIAN SEX: Mrs. Wilson seduces Mary's daughter.

(All characters in this story are over the age of 18.)

MRS. WILSON'S STORY

Each time I'd taken Mary over to Aria's for our all female orgies, Mary was never quite ready, so I'd always taken a seat in her living room to wait until she was ready. During these times while waiting for Mary, I got to check out her 18-year old daughter Scarlett. And, what a delectable little peach she was. Every time I was sitting on their couch or an easy chair, Scarlet would be sitting in a chair or couch exactly opposite me, or even laying on the floor reading a comic book.

Though she was a tad taller than her mom, with nice, long girly legs, she was less developed on top. It also seemed that each time I crossed my legs while sitting down, little Scarlet was always there to sneak a peak. Which turned me on to no end. If this little girl wasn't into women already, she was at the very least bi curious. All she needed was the right situation, and the right kind of "encouragement." This was a role I just had play.

One day, while driving home from work I took the route that I knew young Scarlet usually took from her school to her home. It also happened to be a night that I knew her mother was not home, as she was out of town at a conference. Perfect opportunity for me. As luck would have it or not, it was raining cats and dogs.

Two blocks past Scarlet's high school, there she was pedaling her bike as fast as she could. Her T-shirt mini was totally soaked, and so totally transparent I could see her pink panties through her transparent whtie T, as I pulled up behind her. The mini, unable to descend past her bike seat, left her legs exposed almost to her hips. I drooled for a moment imagining those luscious young girly legs wrapped around my face, pumping away while devouring her sweet peach with lips and tongue. Oh, to be her bike seat about now.

But the poor girl needed to get out of the rain. She needed a nice, dry ride home... my home, that is.

I pulled ahead of her and pulled off to the side of the road. I quickly stepped out of my SUV to flag her down. Getting myself wet in the process. Just coming from work, I was dressed formally in blue business skirt that came to mid-thigh, white bra, and blue blouse on top. Black heels and biege hose completed my ensemble, with, of course, a pair of white panties up under my skirt.

"Oh, Hi Mrs. Wilson," Scarlet said as she pulled her bike up to my car and stopped.

"Hi Scarlet sweetie," I said. "No need for you to bike home in the rain."

I opened the back of my SUV saying, "Let's toss your bike in here, and I'll give you a ride home." But, of course I didn't feel it was appropriate at this time to tell her that a few weeks ago I'd eaten her mother out as she lay on the same SUV bed we were putting her bike on.

By now my own blouse was soaked to transperancy showing off my bra. I was excited to see that little Scarlet had trouble taking her eyes off my huge bra cones as we lifted her bike into the back of the SUV.

"Okay, let's get out of the rain," I said as I slammed the back lid down. Then I slow walked to the driver's seat to make sure that Scarlet had taken her seat on the passenger's side before I made my entrance on the driver's side.

Then, as I climbed into the driver's seat, I allowed my skirt to hike up beyond the tops of my nylons exposing my garter straps. And, as I had expected, and hoped, Scarlet watched my every move her eyes devouring the exposed flesh of my upper thighs. And though I had to watch the road as we drove to my place, I did manage to steel a glance sideways now and then to reassure myself that she couldn't take her eyes off of me.

"By the way," I said, stealing another glance at her, "since your mother is out of town today, why don't you have dinner with me, rather than trying to scrape up something on your own?"

"Sure, I'd love to Mrs. Wilson. That'd be so nice of you."

"There's plenty to eat at my place."

She giggled and blushed a bit at the way I stressed the word "eat."

"So, tell me," I said feeling emboldened, "Have you started dating boys yet?"

"N-n-no."

"What? A cute, sexy looking girl like you... and you're not dating?"

She looked away from me then, mumbled "n-n-not yet?"

"Well then, have you started masturbating?"

She just giggled lightly, as her face turned redder.

I reached over to give her a pat on the thigh. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, dear. Masturbation is natural. I started at your age... and I still do it. It's good for you."

"Y-y-you do?"

"You damn right I do. So you don't need to be bashful about it."

"Yeah, I guess I do... jerk... uh, I mean masturbate... once in awhile."

"Wonderful!" I gave her a huge smile. "So, do you use your fingers... or do you have some high tech sex toys to play with?"

She laughed, feeling more relaxed. "No, I've got no sex toys. Just my fingers."

"Nothing wrong with that." I gave her another pat on the thigh. "But sex toys can add new dimensions of pleasure for you."

"R-r-r-really?"

"You bet. You can take it from me. I've got dozens of hot toys. More than I really need, so after dinner I'll give you one to take home."

"Oh gosh! Thanks a million, Mrs. Wilson. But I don't know how to use one of them things."

"That's okay, sweetie." I patted her on the thigh again, a little higher than before, giving a little squeeze before returning my hand to the steering wheel. "I'll show you how to use it... if you'd like. I think you'll really enjoy it."

"Oh! Y-y-yes, please, Mrs. Wilson. I'd really love that. She gave my thigh a pat."

"Okay, here we are." I pulled into my drive way. "Let's both make a dash for the front door before we get any wetter."

It was still raining as we piled out of my car, making us both more soaking wet than we already were (in more ways than one).

Once inside the safe dryness of my living room I paused to look her over as we stood in the foyer dripping water off of every part of our bodies. Her cute little tits and erect pencil-eraser nipples were totally exposed in her wet T-shirt mini.

"My Gosh Scarlett!" I said. "Your T-shirt mini is totally soaked. Let's get it off of you so we can toss it in the dryer." Throwing caution to the wind I run my hands up and down her sides, and somehow ending on her tits.

"Your blouse too, Mrs. Wilson. You're just as wet as I am." Giggling, she fondled my bra cones poking out provocatively through my soaked blouse.

My hands still on her titties I use my thumb to tease her nipples through her wet T. "My, my, my, what cute nipples you have here, my dear, all erect and standing out so proudly."

"But my tits are too small. I wish I had tits like you've got." She caresses mine lovingly.

"Size isn't everything, honey. It's how erect and sexy your nipples can look that counts." I clasp her nips between my thumbs and index fingers and tugged on them a bit through her sopping wet T-shirt mini.

She wriggles with delight. "Ummmm, that feels good, Mrs. Wilson."

"Let's see what they really look like." I squat down before her to slip my hands up under the hem of the T-skirt. As I begin lifting the T-mini up I exhale heavily right into the crotch of her now exposed panties--her panties that are wet with more than rainwater. I inhale the sweet hot muskiness coming from her young crotch before standing back up and lifting her T-mini all the way off of her.

Tossing her T-shirt mini aside, I say, "Yes, yes, yes, now I can really see how cute and sexy your little nipples really. Just look at how proud and sexy they stand up for attention." I flicked them with my index finger."

She giggles and squirms with greater delight.

"Now for my blouse. It's gotten all wet too, like you said."

She stares at me longingly as I slowly undo the rest of my buttons--enjoying the look of anticipation on her face. I smile seductively at her as I toss my blouse aside.

As she stares gagga-eyed at my huge bra cones, I fondle myself saying "Looks like my bra got a little drenched too. It's so hard to reach around to my back. Would you like to be a good girl and give me a hand." I motion for her to step closer. I grab her by her wrist and pull her arms around my torso. This motion pulls her in so close her face is buried between my huge bra comes.

"That's a good little girl. Now just feel for my bra clasp in the back and unhitch it."

With her hot breath teasing my cleavage, and her delicate little fingers dancing across my back she finds my bra clasp. Unhooks it.

"Ta da!" She says with a giggle as she holds my bra aloft, triumphantly.

My tits now free, I sigh, and shake them in her face. "God, this feels so fucking good to have my tits free.

Giggling, she says, "Gosh Mrs. Wilson, you've got the biggest frickin' tits I've ever seen!"

"Why, thank you sweetie. Would you like to hold them in your hands? Play with them?"

"C-c-c-can I?"

"Of course you can. I love to have my tits played with, especially by a sexy little girl like you." I grab her hands and place them on my jugs. "Isn't that what tits are for?"

Wide eyed, her tongue practically hanging out of the side of her mouth she fondles my mounds.

"Don't be bashful," I said. "Please play with my nipples like this." I grab her proud little nips between my thumbs and index fingers, tug on them, pull them side to side.

"Ummmmh!" She grunted with pleasure

Breathing heavily, she does the same with my throbbing, dual erections.

"Oh, my fuckin' God," I said, "that makes me feel so fucking good." I grab her face between my hands, bend over just enough to plant my mouth against hers... and kiss her. She continues playing with my tits, and does not back down. So I give her some tongue. She responds. Our two tongues play a little game of tag inside her mouth while we continue teasing each other's nipples.

We held that kiss, tongue fucking each other's faces while playing with each other's tits.

We both pull back for some air.

"Now, sweetie, you know what I really need?"

She looked at me wondering where this was going next.

"My nipples ache so bad... I really need someone to suck on 'em."

Her eyes lit up like a super nova as she stared, drooling at my horny swollen nips.

"Can I really?"

I grab her behind the head and guide her face to one of my tits.

And the horny little thing sucked on my nips as if her life depended upon it.

"Yesssss, sweetie. You're making me fell soooo very good.

So while she fondles and sucks on my tits, first one, then the other. I reach one hand down to fondle her ass, and the other one to fondle her crotch, and I play with her pussy through her soaked panties. It thrilled me to feel her body instinctively respond by fucking her hips back and forth rubbing her soaked panty-covered cunt harder against my loving hand.

"Looks like your panties have got to come off too," I said. "They're soaping wet. Come here a moment."

I grab her by the hand, lead her into the living room and I sit on the edge of the coach spreading my legs just enough for her to fit between. "Here, sweetie, come." I motion with my hands. "Stand between my legs so I can take those soaked panties off of you."

Giggling again, she siddles up as close to me as she can.

As I slo-o-o-wly rolled her panties down her legs I breathed heavily onto her cunt lips making her writhe and moan with pleasure... and urgent need.

Her panties half way down her thighs, I paused. Looking up at her with a smile I said. "While I'm working on your panties... why don't you play with your tities? If you want your tits to grow up big and full like mine, you've got to give them lots of attention."

Needing no further encouragement, she began masturbating her nipples while I resumed breathing my hot, steamy, woman's breath onto her pussy and rolling her panties the rest of the way down her legs.

After having freed her panties I pulled back, holding her panties aloft, then, as she continued to tug on and play with her nipples... I looked her in the eye and kissed and licked at the wet-with-more-than-water crotch of her panties.

"Yeah," I said with a giggle, "your panties definitely need to go into the dryer--or maybe even into the washer."

By now, she was trembling so hard from sexual need that she couldn't answer. She just nodded her head as she continued to play with her tits. But I wanted to tease her a bit more, see how horny I could make her.

"Y'know," I said, "I think my stockings also got all wet out in the rain. They'll have to go into the dryer too. Why don't you squat down on the floor and see if you can help me take them off."

As soon as she squated down I placed one of my feet on top of one of her thighs. "You can start with my shoes."

When she took that shoe off I rubbed my stocking-covered foot along the inside of her thigh while placing my other foot on top of her other thigh.

She trembled so hard now from horny need that she could barely get my shoe off.

Then, with both my shoes off I rubbed my nylon-encased feet over her body, from her legs up her torso to her tits. I teased her nipples something awful with my toes while she stares, drooling up between my legs to my drenched panties that were never rained on.

"You know," I said, "I've had a really tough day at the office and I think my legs need a nice massage. Could you be a nice dear and do that for me?"

"S-s-s-sure," she said, practically whimpering now, as she grabbed one foot and began caressing it, while my other foot continued teasing her titties.

"That's a good little girl." I let out a nice warm sigh. "Starting with my feet. That feels so fucking good. Work your way up gradually until you get to my panties."

By the time she had reached my thighs I've drapped both of my lower legs over her shoulders.

"Your legs are so fuckin' sexy in these stockings, Mrs. Wilson," she said with quivering voice. I just love the way they feel." She snuggles the side of her face against one nylon encased thigh and then the other.

"Why, thank you, sweetie, you can love my legs all you want to. You have no idea how good and sexy that makes me feel." Especially since that by now her face is only inches from my crotch and her hot fresh girl's breath is making my pussy throb.

So, I say, "would you like to feel my panties dear? See if they're wet enough to be thrown in the dryer with yours?"

As she fondled the wet spot of my panties, I sliped one of my feet down between her thighs and tease her cunt with it.

She immediately began humping my foot while playing with my soaked panty-covered pussy.

"Y-y-y-yeah... your panties are really wet, Mrs Wilson."

"Okay, we'll get to that but first... I think we need to take care of you."

"T-take care of me?"

"Yes, dear. You're trembling so with horny sexual need, I think you need to have a good cum."

She just blushed at that. So, I said, "have you ever had your pussy licked, sweetie?"

"N-n-n-no."

"Have you ever fantasized having it done?

"Yeah, sure." She looked away unsure whether to be embarrassed or not.

"Then it's well past time you found out just how delightful it can be." I scoot up to the edge of the couch with my thighs parted. "Come, stand up close to me." I grab her by the ass and pull her in close to me, my thighs clamping tight on her legs.

I kissed the insides of her thighs, my hot breath on her cunt. I kissed and licked her thighs, then I kissed her cunt.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, Mrs. Wilson. That feels so fucking good."

I flicked my tongue on her clit causing her to whimper with pleasure.

While my hands played with her ass, I fucked her pussy as hard and deep as I could with my tongue, while my nose rubbed back and forth on her erect clit.

She moaned and squirmed in my grasp and against my face.

I paused for a moment and looked up at her. "You'll have even more sex fun if you play with your titties while I lick you. It'll turn me on more too, watching you play with your tits while I make love to your pussy."

"Yessss," Mrs. Wilson, she whimpered.

I resumed licking her, teasing her clit with my tongue and lips, fucking my tongue up her cunt, while she moaned, played with her nips, and fucked her crotch into my face.

"Nggggggg," was all she could say, but she quickly took my advice.

When I felt she was near to orgasm, I stopped again and pulled away leaving her whimpering for more."

"Did you like that sweetie?"

"Fuckkkk yessss!"

"Would you like some more?"

"Fuck yessss!"

Caressing her butt and upper thighs, I said, "I'll take good care of you, but you've got to do something for me first."

"What's that, Mrs. Wilson? I'll do anything you want."

"I want you to eat me out like I was doing you--but while I still have my panties on."

"S-s-s-s-sure." She immediately got down on her knees.

I lifted my legs up, draping them over her shoulders again, my feet on her back.

"That's a good little girl, now make love to my legs like you were doing before then stick your face right up my skirt, between my thighs."

With trembling hands, she eagerly fondled and kissed my inner thighs. I squeezed my thighs together imprisoning her face. She worked her way further up until she's kissing the tender flesh above my stockings... now near my crotch.

Okay, now sweetie. You've got me really hot, bothered, and turned on, so stick your face right in there and start munching away, see what it's like to make love to another woman's crotch." I reached a hand behind her head to guide her in and further up my skirt.

"Ummmmm, fuck yeah!" I moaned as her mouth reached my soaked panties. I slide my feet down her back to tease her butt while she munched on my cunt through my panties.

My thighs clamped tight against the sides of her face as she munched and sucked away at my sex mound, my feet teasing her ass. I could feel her fucking the air from the way her ass moved under my feet--her own cunt being in such desperate need, As her munching on my panties becamce increasingly frantic, I tugged on my throbbing nipples, and thrashing, I fucked my crotch hard inter her loving face as I orgasm, spilling more sex juice into my panties.

As soon as I came down, I pulled her head out from betwixt my thighs. And, though I knew the poor girl was trembling all over from her own unfulfilled need for the big "O," I needed to take her one step further before bringing her off.

"Scarlett honey, we need to get my drenched panties off me. Could you be a dear and do that for me."

Back up under my skirt she went. I lifted my ass up off the coach as she slid my panties down my legs.

She handed me my panties.

"See," I said, pointing to the cum-stained crotch of my panties, "you made me cum in my panties. Such a good little, naughty little girl you are. I gave her a quick kiss on the lips."

"You wanna see what my cum feels like all over your pretty little sweet face?" Without waiting for her reply I rub the soaked crotch of my panties all over her face. She whimpers with beyond urgent need. But by the sudden seepage of her little girl goo out of her pussy, I knew she liked it.

"You like the taste and smell of my horny woman's cum all over my panties, now don't you,, dear?"

"Y-y-y-yes," she whimpered.

Knowing how hot and in need of orgasm she was, it was time to take her through the final step. "Then, okay, sweetie, now would you like to be a big girl and eat me out again, but this time without my panties, find out real pussy taste like?"

Without answering she got back down and crammed her face up between my thighs and dived right in. This time, as she ate me out for real, I stuck one of my feet down between her legs until I found her pussy. She immediately begun humping my foot while eating me out.

12