Mrs. Wilson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her steaming urgency drove me higher than ever, and though I'd just had a good cum, I was quickly ready for another. I moaned and thrashed my cunt up into her face. While she fucked my foot, her muffled moans sending waves of new electric thrills through my pussy and all through my body.

And, then we both came together.

I reached down to pull her up from betwixt my thighs. "That was so-o-o very sweet of you, dear. You deserve I nice big kiss, 'cause I wanna taste my own cum in your mouth."

I planted my mouth on hers and slipped her some tongue. Her tongue responded, and then I fucked her mouth out thoroughly with my loving, lapping tongue.

When I felt her starting to get horny again, I broke off the kiss and pulled her up to sit on my lap. We just cuddled for awhile, resting from all that hot sex play. I kissed her tenderly as I thought that she needed a little rest after all I'd put her through... but she was so horny from the all the build up that she couldn't help but get a little frisky while I was trying to be lovey dovey. She started tongue fucking my face and fingering my always horny pussy.

"Okay sweetie," I said as I stood up, "take the rest of my clothes off so we can put all our clothes in the washer. Then we can play some more."

So she unhooked my stockings and as she rolled my stockings down my legs, she made love to my legs with her hands, her lips, and her tongue. After removing both stockings, she was on the floor humping her cunt against my foot and sticking her head up between my legs to eat me out again.

Reluctantly I stopped her, and got down on the floor with her. "Okay, honey, let's do this together. Let's do what they call a 69. I'll lay down on my back, then you sit on my face and as I start to lick you, you can bend forward and put your face between my thighs and we can eat each other out at the same time."

"Oh goodie!" She wasted no time in positioning herself. And away we went. It didn't take long before she was humping her self like crazy on me, fucking my face with the enthusiasm that youth brings. Her whole body writhed in pleasure as we both ate each other out as if we hadn't orgasmed in weeks.

After we both came, we tossed all of our clothes into the washer, then I took her hand and led her into my bedroom.

I flopped down on my bed saying, "come here Scarlett and sit on my face."

She quickly climbed up onto the bed and lowered herself to my loving face. As she fucked my face with her hot, juicy cunt, she played with my tits.

Then, needing more than just playing with my tits while I made love to her pussy, she lowered her face down between my legs to munch on my own sex mound. When she sensed that I was near to orgasm she clamped her eager young mouth onto my engorged clit and sucked the Pazuzu out of it while teasing my swollen, puffy cunt lips with her nose.

Soon, we were both thrashing on the bed like a couple of fish out of the water. Our moans of pleasure harmonizing as we both gushed our orgasms.

We laid together on my bed. She snuggled up against me and I cuddled her, kissing her sweetly on the top of her head.

"Mrs. Wilson?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Have you and my mom been getting it on?"

"Yes, that's true, honey. Your mom, y'know, is one hell of a hot sexy woman--and she loves playing mommy-daughter games as well as anyone."

"Wow! Fuckin' A. Y'know, I've masturbated thinking about you and mom having sex together, and I've even fantasized about having sex with my own mom."

"That's really sweet of you, honey." (By now we were both fingering each other.) "And, you should know that your hot sexy mommy also has fantasies about having sex with you too."

"G-g-g-gosh, that'd be so fuckin' hot. But I could never just come up to her and ask her, so how--"

"Look Scarlett, those parties I've been taking your mom to... there's three other women who play with us. Here, I've got some pics of them."

I dug out my cell phone and showed her the pics. "See, aren't they sexy?"

"Fuck, yeah."

"Would you like to have sex with all three of them... as well as your very own, real life, sex-loving mommy?"

"Fuckin' A."

"Okay, I'll arrange it for next week."

"Oh, thank you Mrs. Wilson."

She kissed me on the cheek. I turned to kiss her back which led to some hot face fucking of each other, and then we were 69ing again.

We both finally felt satiated enough to pause for dinner. After dinner, we pulled our clothes out of the washer and tossed them into the dryer, then back to my bedroom we went for some more sex fun.

I taught her how to trib with another woman, then showed her some of my sex toys and how to use them and gave her one to take home with her.

Since her mom was not due to return until Sunday evening, I had her stay with me so we could play all weekend.

By the time I took her home on Sunday, before her mom got home, I had taught her just about every trick in the book.

TO BE CONTINUED

12