Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 02

Story Info
The HoD hands out more staff dicipline.
3.8k words
4.58
4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Marian Wintergreen looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror and smiled to herself. Her black and white dress had a flattering V-neck design that emphasised her jutting breasts, and the front wrap detailing added allure to her elegant appeal. At forty one years of age, she was particularly proud of her smooth and long legs that gave her five-ten stature even more distinction. She rubbed her thighs together and sighed at the exquisite whisper of her silk stockings brushing each other.

"Thank you, gentlemen. You may leave."

The two burly security guards nodded and left the clinical-looking office. Mrs. Wintergreen took a quick look out of the window at the skyline of London. Her office was on the twentieth floor of 20 Fenchurch Street in the commercial skyscraper in the City's historic area. The building is nicknamed 'The Walkie-Talkie' because of its distinctive shape, said to resemble a two-way radio handset. The 38-story building was finished in 2014 and was designed by architect Rafael Viñoly and cost over £200 million, A bar and restaurants are included on the 35th, 36th, and 37th floors and are open to the public.

She let out a sigh and turned to face the other person in the room. Sat bare-assed in a four-legged chair was one of the employees of the company she headed. Kenny Edwards had his wrists tied with a thin cord to the arms and his ankles to the front two legs. He had been in that state for an hour and had refused to talk or rat out the culprit. There are bosses and then again bossy managers. Few, if any, however, managed their staff in the way Mrs. Wintergreen did. The forty-year-old was well-versed in the arts of discipline, bondage, obedience, and debasement.

"It's a simple question, Edwards. I'm surprised you see fit to keep mum about this matter. Insubordination doesn't suit you."

She waved a hand and tutted.

"And now look where it has you. You understand my methods of discipline by now surely? Just tell me who left the used condom on the floor of the executive bathroom."

"I have no idea."

"There are only a handful of trusted members of staff I have seen fit to be given the privilege of using the exclusive facilities. You included. If you have used the room for pleasures of the flesh, there shall be severe consequences."

"It wasn't me."

"Then whom?"

"Beats me."

"I hate misdirected loyalty. It means you have no loyalty to the company or me. If to anybody, you bow and scrape to ME. Am I, not your boss?"

She raised her high-heeled shoe to his groin level and dug the five-inch stiletto spike into the sensitive area next to his genitals. She rotated her foot and Edwards winced from the contact. She glared at him as she scratched that thin region known as the perineum with acute precision.

"I have but two options for those employees who see fit to be disloyal. They are fired or I correct them."

Edwards narrowed his eyes and then shrugged. There was no way that he was going to give her the satisfaction of bowing down to a woman. Little did he know the lengths that she would go to. He watched curiously as Wintergreen pulled out the top drawer of her mahogany desk and retrieved a black riding crop from the assortment of other erotic toys such as vibrators, anal plugs, fur-lined handcuffs, and a selection of silk underwear and stockings. But it was the crop that caught his eye. It looked to be about sixteen inches in length with a wrapped leather handle and a big braided cap with a dimpled button. The keeper was also leather and was two inches wide.

"You may have heard of my little corrector, Edwards. Pretty, isn't it?"

He watched wide-eyed as the woman suddenly brought the crop down hard on the outside of her right thigh. It made a satisfying crack and she grinned at the man's reaction. She approached the bound fellow and noticed his dick begin to move slightly. She slowly traced a line up the outside of his bare leg with the thin tool until she got to just below his scrotum. He gave a strangled cry as she lofted his plums with the tip of the rapier thin crop. Then she gave the top of his left thigh a hard smack.

"Fuck!"

The six-foot-plus man stayed silent, so she smacked his right thigh with the crop.

"Fuck! That hurt."

He got another crack on the other thigh hard.

"Ouch!"

His pride had been severely dented and his cocky and cool appearance soon wilted.

"Edwards? Are you getting stiff? Is this some sort of a turn-on for you?"

She gave him her sternest face. Her eyes looked him over from head to toe. He did have a sort of boyish charm and a fairly well-developed physique.

"N...no!"

"Then explain this!"

The ravishing brunette grabbed his boner and squeezed. Impossible to comprehend, the naked employee began to get hard. His thick dick rose and bent slightly to the left as the blood rushed through his shaft. If anything, the proximity of her made his cock throb maddingly. Wintergreen ran her fingers along the hot organ to gauge its weight. Then she traced the end of the crop down his abdomen and lightly tapped his prick which was now quite hard.

"About eight inches at a guess," she mused.

"Actually it's eight and a half," boasted the captive proudly.

For that retort, he got a crack right on the middle of his erection and he threw his head back and hissed.

"Was I asking YOU? Hmm?"

He felt her hand take his throbbing cock and watched her squeeze it hard just below the swollen head. With slow deliberation, she stroked his rock-hard pecker with a firm grip. As he grew to full hardness so she moved her hand faster. Suddenly she stopped rubbing and brought the riding crop down sharply on his cock. He jerked and bit his lip, a bead of sweat trickling down his brow. He knew who was in charge alright. Again she tossed him off with her slim right hand as she put the crop between her thighs and clamped them together in order to trap it on her mound. She would be the first to admit that her ways had both negative and positive elements. She disliked the man's disobedience, yet the chastisement was a turn-on for her.

"Who left the condom?"

The tall and sexy brunette raised her dress to the level of her panty waistline stood by his side and rubbed her pussy mound slowly through the silk with the crop.

"No idea."

"Hmm. Like what you see?"

"Uh, huh."

"WHAT!"

"I mean, yes Mrs. Wintergreen."

The angry HoD continued to rub her muff with slow moves of the riding crop in her right hand. Edwards squirmed in the seat as she licked scarlet lips and then slid her mouth inch by inch down over his stalk. Wet-sucking noises were the only thing to be heard as the bitch worked his knob deeper down her throat. Both her hands gripped his taut thighs and he winced as her long fingernails dug into his flesh. Her head moved back and forth and her auburn waves flew about her head as she knelt by his feet. She sucked him in with exaggerated bobs of her head on the tip alone, then abruptly stopped.

"Not bad, very big, nice taste, hot too."

An enormous gulp of air escaped his lungs as he nearly lost control and Wintergreen rose up and lifted his chin with the crop.

"Would you like to see me naked? Might that help jog your memory?"

Without waiting for an answer, the tall vixen stood back two paces, dropped the crop to the carpet, and reached behind her back. She tugged on the zipper and let the front of her dress fall away. Edwards gasped at the sight of the woman's up-until-now concealed black corset that cinched her waist in tightly. Her firm and rounded breasts were uncovered by the highly arousing garment and they stood out above her trim 24-inch waist with bullet-like hard nipples.

"Like my titties?" she said already knowing the answer as his stiff cock bounced up and down from his groin almost as if nodding in reply.

The seductress ran her fingers down her ribs to her sides and slid slowly over her oh-so-very slender waist until they came to rest on her hips. He pressed his tight butt back into the set and made two fists as he pushed his pelvis forward uncontrollably. She let him drink in her wondrous tits as she let her dress puddle around her heels. She stood side-on before him with her rump out and up and peeled her silk underwear down with agonising slowness.

The helpless man blinked hard as he stared at her lean and slender physique in all its glory. Wintergreen knew with utter arrogance she was drop-dead gorgeous and stood with hands on hips and her legs parted wide. The triangle of dark pubes sat nicely trimmed at the top of her shaven labia. Looking slightly moist so that the lips glistened in the overhead light.

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Wintergreen. So badly."

"You bad man. How dare you!"

For his impudence, he received three hard cracks on the nuts and he howled out in pain. Then the woman dragged the crop lightly across his hot groin. Her arm came up high and then down as she stung his upper thighs with several whipping actions. As he poured sweat, the witch raised her right heel and rubbed the thin stiletto heel along the underside of his upright pole. The heel moved to and fro on his hard cock as he panted hard.

"Isn't that exciting? You like?"

He nodded, of course, he liked it! There was no doubt that the woman was a gorgeous bit of stuff. There were not that many in the building that could boast of such a voluptuous and sensual figure. She turned her back to him and let him enjoy her beautiful form, the narrow tapered back and lifted buttocks. Not to mention her moist cunt dead centre of her separated cheeks. She slipped a finger into her lush pussy and sighed.

"Oooh, I'm so wet! I need a big cock to slide all the way up, right up inside, and then back out again slowly, so my pussy walls can be scraped hard."

Edwards coughed and drool slipped from his lips as he took in her puffy engorged labia. The brunette bombshell backed up to the captive man and she dug her heels in with legs parted wide. Her left hand reached under her and grabbed his hot pole to rub along her sensuous slit. It settled in her butt crack and she moved up and down as the love rod pushed against her soft round cheeks. His eyes rolled at the glorious sensation of her skin, then he growled like a wounded animal when she moved forward so he was just out of reach.

"How badly do you want this?" she teased.

"Bad, real bad, I wanna fuck you, wanna fuck your sweet-smelling cunt. Please, Mrs. Wintergreen. Please let me fuck you."

With a smug grin and seductive roll of her buttocks, she walked round to the other side of her large desk and pressed the internal intercom.

"Send her in, Miss Pettigrew."

Edwards frowned as the door to the office opened and Louise Craven stepped in. She showed no surprise at the sight of the undressed pair, nor the fact her coworker was strapped to a chair.

"Miss Craven. Please strip."

Without a second thought, the nineteen-year-old secretary unzipped her blue skirt and dragged it down to her ankles. Her blouse followed and then her bra and panties. She tossed her head around in a circle and fluffed her hair up and looked ahead with bright eyes. Both Edwards and their boss stared at her massive tits that seemed a tad too big for her petite frame. Her right hand went to her snatch which she cupped for further effect.

"Ladies, for fuck sake! Let me loose now!"

"Suck the bastard off."

Before he could respond, Louise wrapped her mouth around his engorged prick and slid down as far as she could. Bent at her waist he looked down at her hanging tits and tried to arch his butt up. He was aghast as she took his entire length into her mouth. She slid her tongue up the underside of the slick shaft and then she dove down on him again, keeping a firm grip at the base of his prick. Edwards grimaced as her teeth scraped his skin the more her sucking increased in speed. If he came now no one could ever blame him, but he held back as her spit dribbled down the underside of his rigid cock. With one last pull of her lips, she let him out and drew the back of her hand across her wet mouth.

Wintergreen stood close, parted her thighs, and slipped her middle finger into her hot cunt. She rubbed around the shiny lips with her thumb and index finger as she frigged herself right in front of him. As she breathed hard, her boobs heaved seductively. Torture, simply torture, thought Edward. His balls ached and he was desperate to have either one. Desperate to sink his cock inside a hot pussy. Desperate to feel hot honey drip along his shaft to his balls.

"Anything jogging your memory?"

Edwards dropped his head as his erection dipped pre-cum.

"If we don't fuck him now, he'll probably blow his wad," said Louise.

Mrs. Wintergreen nodded in agreement.

"Go ahead."

Louise turned and hovered over him with her back to him. She grabbed onto his thighs and sank down on his slick hose.

"Fuck!" she moaned.

"Fuck!" he moaned.

Louise welcomed the man's big cock. His generous size spread her lips and pushed up and up until his whole length was all in. The relieved man let out an audible groan as he experienced the warm glove of her tunnel. She steadied herself and bent forward and put her hands in front of her calves.

Louise began to ride him hard, thrusting up and down at a fast rate. His tied arms and feet tugged at his bonds as he attempted to gain deeper penetration. Every lurch forwards brought a moan from the embedded stunner and her tits swung under her. With her left hand, she reached around and rubbed at her hard clit as she was plunged into it with furious force. Edwards looked at the incredible sight of his monster of a prick as it split her pale white globes in two and vanished into her tight cunt.

"Very good, but faster," said Wintergreen as she looked on.

Her lustrous mane of hair bounced around as she was pumped and pumped, her pussy dribbled and made obscene squishing sounds. Greatly turned herself, the boss lady frigged her pussy and stroked her throbbing clit as her sweet juices flowed out. Edwards was in an odd state of mind. Every pore of his body leaked sweat. His manhood felt amazing inside the velvet hole. Despite being bound, every inch and every nerve in his cock felt sensational.

"Enough!' Wintergreen bellowed, and Louise stood up.

Edwards sucked in the air as his turgid dick slapped back on his belly. In truth, he was glad of some rest to recover his composure. The butt-naked brunette ran her index finger down the man's chest which heaved as he breathed in the hot room. With great care, her small hand lifted his raw prick and gave the head little nips with her white teeth. She swept her tresses from her face and rammed her mouth down and took half of his thick girth inside. A long string of spit joined his crown to her succulent lips as she released him, then with a finger twirled it around before popping it into her mouth.

"Fuck him some more."

Louise sat on his groin and clamped her thighs against his. As her clear eyes looked into him, she lifted his dock and fed the large head into her damp pussy. She moaned with delight as her cunt enveloped his cock and with a slow concerted effort slid down. With one hand on his stomach and a twist of her hips, she writhed and gyrated on his rod. Louise was thoroughly turned on and she let out little yelps of delight as she rode on the big cock.

His muscles tightened in his upper thighs as she caressed them. She lifted her posterior high and then slammed down into his groin. Then she held onto his shoulders and gripped his hard cock like a vice with her cunt. Her back arched and her hips rolled on his lap, and he had to grit his teeth to keep control. Using all the strength in her legs she rode on him and each time his length vanished inside her, a low gasp came from her pursed lips. Having brought the man to a high state of passion, Wintergreen tapped the bubbly blonde on the shoulder and she popped off.

"Now, who left the condom in the bathroom?"

Edwards curled his toes and looked down at his throbbing prick. The glans was purple and quite swollen.

"It's starting to come back to me now, keep fucking me, that might help."

"Cheeky. Say that again."

Wintergreen cracked the riding crop in the palm of her hand thrice. Her tits jiggled as she did so and Edwards caved in.

"It was me. Okay. Me and Millie. I gave her one during our tea break. I suppose I forgot about the Durex."

"Millie? That skinny bitch in IT with the big behind? You must have been desperate."

Wintergreen nodded to Louise as she began to untie the sorry-looking fellow in the chair.

"Thank you, Miss Craven. Your assistance today will be duly noted."

"Thank you, Mrs. Wintergreen."

The blonde got dressed quickly and left without a backward glance. Kenny Edwards stood up and rubbed his wrists. He thrust his chest out and looked at the still-naked boss lady. His eight-incher seemed to point at her, all angry and red. Her eyes locked on his as tottered on her heels towards him in silence. Her arms came around his neck and his rigid prick pressed on her curvy belly. Her left leg came up and she wrapped it around his torso.

With their faces nose to nose, she reached down and guided him into her wet slit. Her hips shifted and his cock pierced her with a single push. She rose up on the toes of her right heel as she thrust up and down with sure and true strokes. His right arm squeezed her left buttock and his right came around her lower back to support her.

In this standing fuck, Wintergreen was totally in control. His lower body rose up slowly into her with an assured motion as her cunt sank all the way down. Soft and gentle moans emanated from her trembling lips as he pushed up into her wet slit. He widened his legs and increased his inward plunges, keeping a firm grip on her lower cheeks. The horny vixen began to rock back and forth faster so that her pelvis moved back and forth with him. Her pubic bone rubbed against him and she purred like the cat who got the cream.

She then let her leg down and he slipped out of her. With a quick spin on her heels, she turned to face the desk and placed her left knee up on the mahogany surface. He fed her his pole and she cried out as he drove in up to the hilt. Holding her by the waist he began to give it to her deep and hard, making her tits wobble up and down. Wintergreen gurgled with excitement as her wet twat was reamed thoroughly. Sweat beaded on her brow as her teased employee showed no signs of slowing, fucking her in short hard jabs.

"Faster, Mr. Edwards."

The man rotated his hips and thrust up with a spiral motion that brought tiny whimpers from her throat. Faster he humped her, plunging his prick in and out of her seething cunt. Then he withdrew inch by inch until only the very tip remained inside her slick lips. His head came to the back of hers and then after a momentary pause, he viciously rammed his entire length back into her quim until he bottomed out.

"Bastard!"

With strong hands, he hoisted the tall woman onto the desk and stood between her legs open legs. He held both under the knees and spread them out wide, bringing up her sopping wet mound at just the right level. He lowered his eyes and admired the view of her lewdly exposed quim. Her dark eyes blazed as he touched the opening of her moist lips with his purple-headed knob. She put the back of her hand to her mouth as his engorged bell end eased on in.

With his feet firmly planted on the carpet, he rammed in and out, fucking her with rapid strokes which made her bottom slide to and fro along the surface of the desk.

He felt her molten pussy walls around his throbbing bone as his hips smacked against her. An obscene popping sound was made as he slid in and out of her slippery cunt, and he had to blink away the sweat in his eyes. Her hand came to stroke her clit and he swatted it away.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12