Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Allow me."

With a wicked grin, he thumbed her clit as he rested his hand on her mound and made the grateful woman produce a fountain of fluids. He rubbed the hard nub up and down with vigorous strokes, then started to move with great pelvic thrusts. Her back arched up, and her bum raised right off the desk as her orgasm wracked her body. Edwards upped the pace of his thrusts as he continued to rub her clit. His heart raced as she panted heavily and he stopped fucking her again. He stiffened and his cock pulsed as he pulled out and painted her loins and belly with his load.

"Did I tell you to do that?"

Edwards spread his hands as he panted hard.

"I shall deal with you at a later date. And don't ever forget who pays your wages. Now, fuck off."

Mrs. Wintergreen turned her back to him in a final dismissal and he took one last look at her moon of a backside as she leaned over her desk. Her black hold-ups had fallen to mid-thigh which he thought was curiously erotic.

"Miss Pettigrew? Yes. Have Millie sent to my office within the hour. Oh, and hold all my calls. I may be tied up for a considerable time."

END

12